Were-Kaito (Shinkai/Kaishin)

By BerryBerryBlitz

[Pre-Written] Kaito gets a little bit of a furry problem. It was just his luck that he manages to somehow bec... More

Prologue
1. Curse
2. Mean Prank
3. Offer
4. Soft Touches, Realization
5. Shinichi Gets A Dog?
6. Poor Kaito
7. Kaito's Day Get's Worse
8. Comfort, Introduction
9. Whining, Cuddles
10. Unknown
11. Chapter 11
12. Dirty
13. Bath, Thoughts
14. Planning
15. Resting, Food
16. Idiocy At It's Finest
17. Sneaky Saguru
18. Awkward, So Awkward
19. Stuck
20. Chapter 20
21. Aoko
22. Annoyed, Teasing
23. Panic
24. Decisions, Thoughts
25. Love, Affection, Try
26. Murder, Plans
27. Cameras
28. Chapter 28
29. Guns, Feelings, Happy
30. chaoptrhrst
31. Serious Talk
32. Sweet, Magic
33. Some Plans, Other Plans, Just Plans?
34. Sweet, Love, Affection
35. Run, Talk, Woods
36. Talking in the Woods
37. Camping With a Wolf
38. Comfy, Soggy, Surprise
39. Animal Lover
40. A Chapter A Chapter... Meow
41. Worry, Happy, Love
42. Chapter 42
43. Intuition? Maybe
44. Car
45. Rest
46. Bad Behaviour
47. So Much Yummy Food
48. Consequence
49. Stressful
50. Distract
51. Some Decorating
52. Shinichi the Furry
53. Y'know... Chocolate Has Lots of Caffeine
54. No Rest at All
55. Coffee, Foxy Wolf
56. Deadly Fangs
57. Frozen Treat Talk?
58. Stroll
59. Calm Talking
60. Impulse, Contemplation
61. House?
62. Landscape
63. Good Work
64. Chapter 64
65. Instinct to Dig
66. Early
67. New Life
69. Complete Family
Facts About This Book + New Book

68. Names

257 10 20
By BerryBerryBlitz

1015 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

Written August 1 2021
Posted September 2 2021

I am fully vaccinated against Covid! So happy~ now if only the stupid virus would stop mutating

A few hours later had both Kaito and Shinichi remaining in the den while Saguru prepared some things. The blond had insisted that he would be fine on his own. Kaito was in his wolf form, and the pups were sleeping at his side "We haven't even talked about names..." Kaito breathed softly, both of their children were absolutely perfect and adorable.

"I'm not really good with things like that..." Shinichi replied, grimacing a bit. There was no way that their children would be named after something mystery related. Kaito would be sure to veto such ideas.

Kaito let out a soft hum "Maybe the girl could be called Yukina since it's snowing so much?" Sure her hair was quite dark, but it was also a pretty name. He just knew that she'd grow up to be amazing.

Azure lit up "So something that could describe the situation?" That would make it a lot easier to choose. Shinichi glanced at the den's entrance "Maybe Arashi for the boy?" It was somewhat of a snowstorm outside.

"Yukina and Arashi..." Kaito repeated the names softly "I really like them, I wouldn't have thought of them if the weather was any different" But he liked them, they seemed very fitting "I'm glad that they don't have any visible wolf ears or tails when human"

"Maybe it's because they're mostly human?" Shinichi mused, Azure soft as he turned his gaze towards the small pups.

"Probably" Kaito agreed softly "Now why do you smell so much like chocolate?"

Shinichi flushed "I panicked and got a lot of stuff because I didn't feel ready enough"

Kaito snickered, the thought was adorable "Like what?"

"Umm" Shinichi flustered "Milk and bottles, some cloths for you to sew into clothing, simple stuff"

The wolf's heart warmed at how thoughtful Shinichi was "I think I'll be fine feeding them like this..." He grimaced "Just not as a human, I don't think I could do that" If he had to yeah, but he'd very much rather not. It was too much for him.

"Well then we'll keep it around and donate whatever wasn't opened later" The powdered stuff shouldn't expire in less than three months.

Kaito nodded "I still can't get over how small they are... How did they make me so fat as a wolf?" He'd been very round, but now his form was that of a normal wolf.

"Fluid probably" It had taken a bit for them to clean the den of all the soiled dirt.

"Yuck" Kaito's ears flattened.

"Now that Yukina and Arashi are settled for now" A thrill of excitement rushed through Shinichi as he said their names "How are you physically?" Shinichi knew that it was supposed to be a very easy process since Kaito was an omega, but he still couldn't help but worry. Kaito's fur was now void of any blood, but a fair amount had dirtied it before they'd cleaned up.

"I'm pretty sure that I tore, but I was already healed before I was aware enough to even worry about it" Kaito admitted, his memory of the ordeal was fuzzy at best, but he remembered smelling blood. He gave their pup a soft nuzzle with his muzzle "I'm fine though, I just feel tired. Very tired" He wanted to just pass out and sleep. He couldn't though, he needed to watch their kids.

Shinichi nodded, feeling a little relieved "I'm glad... Though I thought there was supposed to be a placenta?" They'd only cleaned up dirt soiled from fluids.

Kaito's ears plastered themselves against his head as he turned his head away "I think I ate them" The thought was both horrifying and disgusting, but it'd seemed right at the time, probably.

"Wolf instincts, right" The sleuth decided not to expand on the topic, Kaito was clearly uncomfortable with it. If he were to be honest, he was uncomfortable with it as well. The wolf had probably cleaned them the wolf way as well since both Yukina and Arashi's coats were silky soft and clean "Do you want anything to eat?"

"I want chocolate, it's been too long since I've had it in big quantities" Kaito yawned.

"You'd have to shift to eat it"

Kaito inwardly cursed, shifting would undoubtedly rouse their pups "I'll take whatever then" He was hungry, and the only thing that he was craving was chocolate.

Azure softened "I wouldn't mind holding them, whining pups are cuter than crying babies" The den was warm enough that their fur should suffice in warming them.

"Quieter too" The wolf looked down at the two bundles nested against him, contemplating whether he should rouse them or not. They just looked so cute! But they'd probably need to eat soon since they'll be growing faster than normal. He gently nudged the pups away before shifting "I'll eat chocolate before feeding them" Because they'd probably fall asleep against him afterwards.

Shinichi smiled "I'll go fetch some food for you" He hurried off, and when he returned it was to see Kaito sitting up with both Yukina and Arashi fumbling around the den. It was odd, wolf pups were normally born blind and deaf "I've got your chocolate, some cold chicken salad, and some rice"

Kaito perked up, going straight for the chocolate "It's so good..." He gushed, focusing on the food now that Shinichi was back. He trusted the other to keep an eye on their pups.

"Of course you go for that first" Shinichi snickers fondly, carefully scooping up a protesting Arashi. The feeling of tiny teeth chewing on his hand surprised him "They already have teeth? but aren't they supposed to be drinking milk?"

"It's for defence, they can't digest actual food yet" Kaito replied, words a bit muffled from talking with food in his mouth.

They'd seemed smaller before... Had they already grown a bit? "I can help bottle feed them" Shinichi offered, because ouch.

"It's fine, they're good with feeding" Kaito's focus was mainly on his food. After eating a few bites, hunger had hit him hard. He felt like he was starving! Thankfully Shinichi had brought him a lot of food "Got to thank Saguru" The sleuth hadn't been gone long so the blond must have prepared it.

Me: So the names seemed like nice ones, pretty for Yukina (Snowy) and strong for Arashi (Storm). Neither one is related to either of their jobs ^-^

Comment? ^-^

I discovered that old pictures of my art were bound to my Google account somehow QAQ so happy

My 2012 one line bird has been saved QAQ it was my fav, if only the original didn't perish in a fire, like all my other old art

And the back of french paper that contained my very first one line arts Turtle, wave, dragon QAQ

I don't back things up normally, so I was shocked to see the album on my Google pixel when the photos were taken on my old iPod touch...

The deceased app called Google+ must have snagged them or something and bound them to my Google account

The ones below are more recent ish... Drawn in PEN I no longer do one line art in pencil, it's do or cry... Especially when smudging happens from my left handedness QAQ

The blackbird only became a bird when it was done, it was just moving with the flow, unlike the obviously planned one below it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.3K 38
(Please note that I do not own magician kaito 1412 nor do I own Detective Conan. That privilege belongs to ayoma gosho sensei.) It's been a year sinc...
402K 15K 43
C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᵖʰᵃ? ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗ...
94.1K 7.5K 100
[Book 1] Due to an unfortunate encounter with a magical gem, Kaito grows wings. Deep black ones. Humans don't have wings, fearful of being experiment...
848K 27.6K 45
❝𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝟏𝟏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐒? 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐔𝐌 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄❞ ↳in which y/n texts Kuroo purely for the sake of her che...