Leonessa

بواسطة JellyFishy2309

Leonessa has been through some things, but who hasn't? She has enough independence to not have to rely on any... المزيد

🐙HI THERE🐙
✨AESTHETICS✨
Hi, I'm Leonessa
Well shit
Say wut
Could you repeat that
What a coincidence
You're really tall
Like chill bro
Get over it
Watcha doin'
They're dead
That gun
You don't get it
A birthday gone wrong
Where is she
The desert
Chicken or Beef
Is that a....bird
That makes more sense
A Perfectionist
Ghostface
Tarzan war cry
The Fashion Show
Full course meals
Shitting ice cubes
How you doin'?
❇️🔸 Nightmares 🔸❇️
✳️🔹Memories🔹✳️
💥✨Sion's POV✨💥
⚜️The Phoenix Has Risen⚜️

Duck nuggets

13.6K 441 454
بواسطة JellyFishy2309

🌺 Leonessa 🌺

Ugh...

What in the actual bamboo sticks happened?

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to blink away the blurriness from my vision.

My head felt heavy as I was hunched over whilst sitting on a chair. My hair, which was once in a beautiful braided bun, was now loose and covered in knots.

That's going to be a bitch to brush out.

And we're not gonna even talk about my once beautiful dress I spent a whole 7 hours on designing and creating.

Goose damnit.

I ignored the strain in my neck and painfully tried to look up at my surroundings.

They coul've at least provided me with a pillow, I mean what am I, an animal?

The walls were rusting away and small craters covered the floor.

It looked like a room used for human experiments since there was an operating table pushed up against the wall with worn out leather restraints attached to it. Multiple tools littered one entire wall, a thick layer of rust covering them all.

Yup, cuz that's not creepy at all.

And I hope and I pray that the freakishly huge lump in the corner is an old rag and not a dead rat.

I tried to tug my hands forward only to realise that they were tied together by a thin but strong rope.

Oh well isn't this just the greatest situation I've ever been in?

At least they had the decency to put me in a place where the temperature is tolerable and not where the hot, scortching sun could make you shrivel up like a raisin.

(Raisins do be nasty as freak tho🤢)

"It was about time you woke up." A deep, gruff voice stated from out of literally no where.

I snapped my neck in the direction from where the voice came from and cringed when my neck cracked in seven different places.

Suddenly a man walked from out of the shadows and towards me. He had a round build and a bald head which was reflecting off of the lightbulb that hung from the ceiling, making me momentarily blind.

"Who in the duck nuggets are you and what the hell am I doing here?" I question in a low voice with a threatening glare after my eyes were assaulted by the dude's shiny head. I held back a smirk when I saw him slightly flinch at my glare but he quickly hid it and bravely advanced towards me.

"As if I would tell you. What do you think this is, a Q/A with your kidnapper? Anyways, I have to keep an eye on you until my boss comes to get you." He snarkly replied as he crossed his abnormally hairy arms across his chest.

He should seriously see a doctor about that because that is not normal.

I sigh softly as I realised what I had to do since he left me no choice.

I look him in the eyes which startles him a bit, but he quickly stared back in curiousity when he noticed the intencity of my stare.

"I only have one, very important question I have to ask you." I state in a monotone voice as I slightly narrow my eyes. He leans forward in anticipation and slightly nods his head to indicate that I should continue.

I soften my expression into one of sadness an pity before softly asking.

"Do you need to talk?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"A-and we always act like strangers. We don't eat dinner together, we avoid each other at all costs and we don't even sleep in the same bed anymore!" Larry exclaimed and started full out sobbing.

Like with snot bubbles sobbing.

"That's rough buddy." I say with pity as I pat his back.

By now he was the one sitting on the chair, crying into his hands whilst I was crouched beside him.

The dude didn't even realise I got myself free from the ropes but I guess when someone goes through an emotional breakdown, they tend to ignore their surroundings.

Now, you might be wondering,"Oh mighty Leonessa, how did your smart and beautiful self get free from the ropes?"

Well, my dear reader, it's something called...

Jewelry✨

That's right, my wonderful brain came up with something that all women should buy to use against any kind of predator and look good whilst doing it.

The Deathly Rose is what I like to call it. A beautiful gold ring with a detailed rose decorating the top, but what's hidden underneath the rose, is a sharp, mini dagger. With one punch, whoever was assaulting you, would be on the ground, missing an eye!

And it can cut through any kind of rope under 7.85 seconds tops, so it's a win-win situation.

I'm quite the genius really.

Oh don't look at me like that, it's called advertisement people! Get with the program!

Anyways...

"Look Larry, it sounds to me that your not expressing just how much you love your wife, and the secrets that you're keeping from her is just adding to that. She probably wants you to show her and reassure her that you do in fact love her with all your heart, that she's the one you want to go through life with. So why don't you quit this dangerous job and do something you actually enjoy, like owning a flower shop since you told me that you have a passion for flowers and nature. But before doing that, take your wife out to her most favourite place and tell her just how much you love her. Understand?" I ask at the end as I grasp his shoulders, making sure he listens to my every word.

(Leonessa's Love Advice 101. Available online and in all bookstores today!📚)

He looks at me with slight uncertainty, but eventually nods his head as he wipes his nose with his sleeve.

"Y-yeah I understand, thank you Leonessa." He said with a greatful tone.

"It's no problem Larry, I'm glad I could help, buuut I am sorry about what I'm gonna do in like, three seconds from now." I say as I release his shoulders.

"Wha-" He could barely get a word out before I left hooked him in the temple, knocking him completely out.

He slumped to the side as I shook my hand in slight pain, the guy's got a tough skull.

Ok, time to get the hell outta here like a dad going to buy some milk.

I looked down the corridor after slightly opening the door which didn't even make any kind of sound like I expected it to.

My shoes were removed when I woke up which is actually a good thing since it reduces the chance of making a loud noice but I swear, if I get some kind of foot fungus, I'm gonna kill somebody.

The corridors were kinda creepy with the few flickering LED lightbulbs hanging loosely from the ceiling. There were even scratch marks on the walls for peanut's sake. But I do my best to ignore those thoughts and try to navigate myself through this maze.

That was until I heard sounds, voices to be more precise.

"Hey, what are you doing? Don't come any closer, I'm warning you." A girl's soft yet strong voice came from one of the doors.

I ignored it, I didn't have time to stop, I needed to keep going.

"No! Get OFF OF ME! PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

Oh for the sake of-

I couldn't even finish my thought before I barged in through the door.

The first thing I see is a huge, bulky woman, who would give me nightmares for the rest of my live with how many muscles she has, straddling a young girl who's wrists were chained against the wall. She had a knife pressed to the side of the girl's neck where that important vein is, ready to press it deeper.

I didn't even give the woman a chance to look towards me as I tackled her to the ground like a professional Sumo wrestler.

I punched her in the temple just like I did with Larry and for extra meassure I punched her in the nose and heard a satisfying crack.

This is probably the kind of satisfaction a chiropractor feels when they hear a crack in someone's back.

I got off the unconsious woman and looked back at the girl. Her head was resting against the wall as she gasped for air, as if she had been suffocated.

Hmm, she looks kinda familiar.

I shook off the thought and quickly snatched the keys to the locks from the woman's belt loop and made my way over to the girl.

"T-thank you." She quietly said in a deep russian accent as I unlocked her wrists.

"Yeah, well you can thank me later with two McFlurries from McDonalds but we gotta go, like right now." I state ready to dash away until she spoke.

"N-no, I can't, I'm sorry." She said defiantly as she looked down, not making any move to get up.

...

"Wut?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Look, I'm sorry to say but I have to stay here until my mother and her men comes to rescue me." She said stubbornly whilst crossing her arms and slightly glaring at me.

To say I was shocked would be the understatement of the century.

Oh, but that shock was soon replaced with anger and irritation.

She has the audacity to say that after I risked my life by tackling the female version of The Rock and Jason Mamoa combined.

I didn't have time for this spoilt brat's childish and selfish attitude. I wanted to get out of this creepy shit hole in one piece and get back to my brothers who are probably losing the will to live right now with their sister being missing, again.

They are such Drama Queens, I swear.

So I did the only mature thing I could think of...

I slapped her.

Her head turned to the side as her mouth was slightly agape. My hand reached out and my fingers gripped her chin as I forced her to look back at me.

"Listen and listen good kid, the only thing your mommy is gonna rescue, is your dead body because believe it or not whoever these people are, they won't hesitate to kill somebody. That woman is gonna wake up any minute so either come with me or I won't think twice to leave your ass here and let her finish what she started. Are we clear?"

Ok that wasn't entirely true because the dudette's gonna dream about cupcake pooping unicorns for at least a few more hours.

But she doesn't need to know that.

She looked at me with small fear and shakingly nodded her head as she started lifting herself up from the ground.

"Crystal."

"Good, now what's your name." I ask as I grabbed her wrist to help hoist her up.

"U-um, it's Iris, Iris Aslanov." She stated as she kept a grip on my hand and not letting go.

"Really!? Now I know why you looked so familiar." I exclaim quietly as we slowly creep back into the hallway.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked with confusion as she looked at me weirdly.

"Let's just say, I'm in love with your mom."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I jogged with Iris down the corridor, her hand still having a firm grip on my wrist, which is getting quite annoying, but I let it slide out of slight pity for the kid.

I suddenly stopped dead in my tracks, making Iris bump into my side by the sudden stop of movement.

"What are you do-" She started to ask but was cut off when I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shut up and listen." Just as I said that, a distant sound could be heard.

It was a voice singing. Badly might I add.

We followed the singing further down the corridor as it became louder and louder.

"ALL bY MySeLf, DoN't wAnNa bE, ALL By mYsELf, ANYMORE!" I could regonize that off-key singing anywhere.

"Flynn?" I called out quietly in surprise before the singing immediately stopped.

"L-Leo?" A shaky voice filled with relief called back.

I rushed to the metal door where the voice came from, pulling Iris with me and pushed it open.

I was met with Flynn perched against a wall, his head tilted back in exhaustion with his legs in front of him and his hands resting in the middel.

But what made my blood boil, was when I saw a purple bruise mixed with blue on his jaw and cheekbone, right under the eye.

(Alright, who wants a gun and who wants a knife🔪🔫)

"Who did this to you Flynn?" I asked with anger mixed with disgust as I softly held his face and searched for any other bruises.

Whoever the fuck touched my brother is gonna end up crawling to hell after I cut their legs off, and that's a promise.

(Oof, Leonessa is mad, mad💀)

"I-it was them Nessa. It wa-." He wanted to say but a voice from behind me cut him off.

"Aww, well isn't this an adorable family reunion." An all too familiar woman said in a sickly sugary voice said.

I acted fast by jumping up and pulling Iris behind me. I covered her and Flynn with my body as I glared into dull, brown eyes.

"Good evening, Aunt Evangeline."

🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁

Y'all called it didn't you😏👀

Cheers🍸

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Pretend بواسطة Ela

قصص المراهقين

269K 7.4K 28
[[COMPLETED]] Let's pretend to be okay. Let's pretend that the pain's not there. Let's pretend we're not hurt. Let's pretend. *** Samantha Lydia Ston...
1| Ophelia بواسطة scorched boen

قصص المراهقين

244K 8K 47
Life was easy for Ophelia. A good foster family, a good school and a good sense of things. Ophelia didn't desire much, because she believed that she...
8.5K 175 18
Halston Oura was taken during an attack on her home and sent away. She was brought to a facility that turned her into an assassin and taught her eve...
525K 15.5K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...