๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ...

De AzamiPatel

A Genshin Impact xReader where Reader has to deal with the hardships of Inazuma. ๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น... Mais

เผ„ 01. | Nestled within Eternity

โŒซ 00. | ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ

531 23 0
De AzamiPatel

The Song of Fate
_________________________

Your memories and ambition, restricted by her ruling. Are the rumours true of the one who slew gods, or is it only a fairytale made up by the wielders of favour to cling onto a small bit of hope, hope which will dwindle like candlelight and soon burn out.

_________________________

Introduction

Good day/night kind stranger. Welcome to The Song of Fate.

After choosing to discontinue ʼTeyvat' Stars' I was motivated to rewrite a different story following a similar concept. If you came from that book, greetings. o/

Either way, new or old, I hope you will enjoy this story. So far, it's been a lot more enjoyable to write.
_________________________

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.9M 85.8K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
89.9K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...