platonic crush // dwt

By wtfwheredidyougo

เญญฬฅโ‹†*๏ฝก๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—œ๐—– ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› Basically a super angsty ff Don't read this if ur looking for a book to gush... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
epilogue
dear clay,
parting words

XVII

1.8K 41 44
By wtfwheredidyougo

Cʀᴜ̄ᴅᴇ̄sᴄᴏ̄ () -ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ sᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ

Triggers:
-sexual assault
-physical fight

Dont forget to vote! <3

-Ava POV-

Shit, why the fuck was he here??
I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe.

My vision clouded.

I immediately thought back. Tears streaming down my cheeks, body aching, head pounding, heavy lids.
He, with his dark eyes, messy dark hair, clenched jaw. That face repeatedly thrusting back and forth. He wore the same shirt. The same grey U-Neck. The same shirt he ripped off while on top of me.

I stayed absolutely silent, absolutely still. My eyes were wide, fixated on him. He had hung up the phone, and was standing there looking at it. I didn't dare look away. I didn't dare try to run.

He put his phone in his pocket, and started walking away, but he looked back momentarily in my direction.

Fuck.

His eyes met mine, and glistened. A smirk planted itself on his face as he started walking towards me.

I was lightheaded, and my legs were threatening to give out. As much as I just wanted to fucking run, I couldn't. My feet stayed planted on the asphalt.

He reached me, and put a hand on my shoulder. I flinched, but didn't say a word.

"Its Ava, yeah?"

No please don't say my name. Please don't say my name.

He moved his hand further down my body, from my shoulder, to my breasts, to my stomach, and even further.
"Lets finish what we started at the party, how about it?" he questioned, though I knew he wasn't looking for an answer.

I wanted to scream, wanted to do anything that could potentially stop him, but I just couldn't.

He pushed me to the wall, putting his legs around my body. His hand started to grope me, around my boobs, my ass, my crotch.

He slipped his hand under my skirt.

Silent tears fell from my eyes.

He grabbed my chin and was about to pull me into a kiss, before I saw a fist punch him so hard, he stumbled back and his nose started bleeding almost immediately.

I turned my head to see Clay. He had dropped his bag from the store, and was standing in front and slightly to the side of me. He looked terrifying.

"What the FUCK do you think you're doing," Clay growled.

Tyler laughed. "What, come to be the knight in shining armor? I wasn't doing nothing, we were just messing around."

Another punch. Harder this time.
He grimaced.

"Get your dirty fucking hands off her, or you'll regret it," Clay said.

I was just watching, still paralyzed from fear.

"Ooh, feisty are we?"

"I said get your hands off her," Clay repeated warningly.
"Maybe if she wasn't such a fucking skank," Tyler jeered,  "we wouldn't be in this situation right-"

Clay tried to hit him again, but Tyler was ready. He ducked, and punched Clay square in the face.

I flinched seeing that.
Blood flowed out of Clays nose, but he wiped it away, and punched Tyler again.

Tyler punched back.

Clay pushed him.
He pushed Clay back.

Clay's fist collided with Tyler's chin.
His head thrusted back from the power.
I could swear I heard a crack.

I tried to intervene, but Clay pushed me away.

It soon turned into a full on fist fight. Bruises already forming, noses messy with blood, cuts from nails.

Tears continued to pour down my face as I watched the situation play out. I couldn't handle seeing Clay in pain. Every time Tyler's fist made contact with his face, both he and I flinched harder than the previous time. Finally, Clay managed to push him onto the ground, and he kicked him in the ribs, hard. Multiple times.
Tyler rolled around on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Go the fuck home. If I see you close to her again, I'll fucking kill you," Clay hissed.

Tyler stumbled up, and limped away, trying to run, but failing.

When Tyler was out of view, Clay turned to me.
His previously terrifying face significantly softened.

"Oh my god."

He wrapped his arms around me, but I flinched. He pulled back, realizing that I didn't want to be touched right now.

He, flustered and in pain, looked me up and down, looking for injuries.

"What did he do to you?? Are you hurt? Did he hurt you?"

And that's all it took. His genuine concern for me caused my brain to malfunction. I couldn't understand this situation. I was confused and scared. I collapsed to the ground in violent sobs, Clay soon bending down beside me.
"I'm so sorry," I managed to choke out.

"Don't be sorry. Look at me."

Clay used his hand to gently adjust my face so that it was facing his.

I could barely keep my eyes on his face, it hurt to see him in pain.

My face was puffy and sweaty, and I was shaking.
I could tell that Clay was struggling to look me in the eyes as well.

"This isn't your fault, please don't take the blame."

"But we were having this nice fucking night and then this happened and-" I couldn't even finish my sentence. I was ridden with so much guilt, fear, anger and emotions I couldn't even properly identify.

"You didn't do anything wrong, okay?"

My eyes met with Clay's, and I inspected his face. He had a bloody nose, a soon-to-be black eye, and a pretty bad cut on his left cheek.

I cringed at the thought of the cut getting infected, and convinced Clay to let me drag him home to clean him up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I had a tendency to completely push away and ignore intense emotions, and then have all of them crash down at once later.

So, I had recovered from the previous scenario extremely quickly, albeit knowing that I'd experience the trauma like 10 times worse at some point in the near future.

We were walking home slowly, when I spoke up.

"I um- I can't thank you enough for what you did, I mean I don't even want to think about what would happen if uh-" I swallowed. "If he kept going. Thank you."

"I don't want to think about it either. I'm glad I got out of the store when I did. I'm really sorry this is happening to you, you don't deserve any of it."

I laughed softly.

"I can handle it."

Spoiler: no she cant lol

"Can I hug you?" Clay asked.
"Yeah," I smiled.

Clay had to bend down slightly to comfortably hug me, and though this wasn't really the ideal scenario to hug, it was the best embrace I'd had in awhile.

My arms wrapped around Clay's torso as far as they could go.

One of his arms were wrapped around my middle, and the other went up my back, with his hand buried in my hair.
My face buried itself in his neck, fitting perfectly.

We both pulled away, looking at each other.

"I love you so much. I love saying that. I love you," he smiled.

I completely melted at that. My face visibly heated up, causing Clay to smile.
"I love you more, idiot," I smiled.

"Wrong." Clay leaned in towards me, lips wet and slightly parted.

He was blocked by my hand. He opened his eyes fully.

"You're all bloody and gross. I'll clean up your face and then maybe I'll think about it," I joked.

Clay pouted sarcastically, and made puppy dog eyes.

"Holy fuck you're so needy," I smiled.
I leaned in towards him, and our lips connected.

A rush of warmth ran through my body, immediately filling me with pleasure and desire for more. But I knew that we couldn't go further, not now, so I didn't make any move to take it a step forward.

I reached my hand up to his chin and held it. I felt his slight stubble, and resisted a smile.

I could taste blood from his mouth, but it wasn't unbearable. The pleasure of the kiss overrode it.

Clay pulled me closer to him, apparently not being able to get enough.
Both of us were in bliss, but we pulled apart.

Clay smiled at me, his hand still on the side of my face.

"Thanks," he beamed.

I couldn't help but laugh in admiration- he looked like a little kid at a candy store.

"Anytime, Dream."

Clay frowned at me using his online name. "You just ruined the moment so quickly-"

"That's the point, baby," I said with a smirk.

He grabbed my hand and stubbornly dragged me the rest of the way home.
I smiled the whole way.

word count: 1583

GUYS  GUYS GUYS GUYSU GUYSG IM ACTUALLY WRITING OMG YOURE ACTUALLY GETTING UPDATES OMG IM NOT BEING A SHIT UPDATER

this is a revelation

anyways

yeah im sorry about not updating consistently- the reasoning for that was because i already knew how i wanted the story to progress, but i just had to figure out how to tie two of the situations together. I was putting it off for awhile, but now that I've wrote and published those few chapters, I'm gonna be uploading way more consistently. I currently have i think 3 chapters already written, waiting to be published.

If anyone has any theories, ideas, suggestions, constructive criticism, anything- comment it here lol

I hope all of you are doing well :)

love you all, remember to take care of yourselves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.8K 36
โš ๏ธDISCONTINUED โš ๏ธ "๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ" . . . ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ . . Also, this sto...
150K 2.8K 32
George tries thinking going to Florida for his birthday was a good thing but bad things just won't stop happening. From Dreams anger to being stalked...
18.2K 258 12
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT !! REFER TO THE TRIGGER WARNINGS AT THE TOP OF EACH CHAPTER !! Welcome to just another MCYT angst one-shot book! I hope you'...
7.7K 245 10
im so sorry if you see this without context. silly name, serious fic lol. tw for death and toxicity ig. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA IM SO SORRY