The Shy Introverts - An IzuJi...

Da KyoJiro-Chan

Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless, however when he was given All Might's power his life changed. But what hap... Altro

CH-1 Introduction
CH-2 Our UA Journey Begins
CH-3 Class 1-A
CH-4 Off To The USJ
CH-5 Deku's True Power
CH-6 Is This A Date?
CH-7 Sports Festival Prep
CH-8 Raging Sports Festival
CH-9 The Vestiges
CH-10 Internships
CH-11 Together
CH-12 Final Exams
CH-13 The Training Camp
CH-14 The Battle of the Beast's Forest
CH-15 Aftermath
CH-16 To The Dorms
CH-17 Settling In
CH-19 Her Support
CH-20 The Licensing Exam
CH-21 Party Night
CH-22 A New Power
CH-23 The Truth
CH-24 Work Studies
CH-25 An S Ranked Villain
CH-26 Family Meetings
CH-27 A New Student
CH-28 Overhaul
CH-29 School Festival Prep
CH-30 Gentle Criminal
CH-31 Nature's Spark
CH-32 Eri's New Home
CH-33 A Sense of Danger
CH-34 Christmas Break
CH-35 Training The Power
CH-36 A Not So Touching Reunion
CH-37 The Third Semester
CH-38 Preparing For War
CH-39 The War Has Begun
CH-40 No Holding Back
CH-41 One for All vs All for One
CH-42 The Whole Truth For All
CH-43 Our Second Year
CH-44 The New Class 1-A
CH-45 Midnight's Night
CH-46 Tragedy
CH-47 Funeral
CH-48 Sports Festival Matches
CH-49 The Long Awaited Rematches
CH-50 Father's Secrets
CH-51 The Dragon
CH-52 Family Fight
CH-53 A Whole Year
CH-54 Marriage
CH-55 Family
ANNOUNCEMENT

CH-18 Nightmares

1.9K 47 1
Da KyoJiro-Chan

Jiro's POV
We were all training until about 4pm with a few breaks before heading back to the dorms, Izuku being who he is decided to stay and train for a little longer seeing as he was already in his hero costume. I sat down with the rest of the class just hanging out whilst we were all watching TV. Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima and Mina were running around the dorms trying to irritate Bakugo as much as possible but this also caused Iida to get irritated as well, not just because they were running around annoying a classmate but also because Bakugo was starting to blow things up. Well, living with our classmates will be eventful to say the least. I just hope that they don't kill me before we become pros. I got bored pretty quickly but every now and then the 'Bakusquad', as they dubbed themselves without Bakugo's permission, did something stupid yet funny which kept me downstairs with them all. However my eyes kept glancing towards the door waiting for Izuku so that we could do something together, it wasn't that I didn't like my classmates but I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend. My nightmare was still haunting me but I didn't want to let it consume me, I had hoped that surrounding myself with all of my friends would help but it didn't. The only thing that has ever calmed me down was spending time with Izuku.

After about two hours Izuku had finally shown up, but a little too late for me to spend time with him. We were about to eat our dinner but I did manage to save a seat for Izuku which he quickly sat in. Once we finished we sat back with the majority of the class in the common area and continued to chat amongst ourselves, I had snuggled up to Izuku but not enough for others to catch on. I was still tired from the training as I didn't get much sleep due to the nightmare, I yawned which caught Izuku's attention.
"You okay Kyoka?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm just a little tired" I replied.
"It's only 7pm though, did you get enough sleep last night?" He asked concerned.
"Y-Yeah, I guess that the training tired me out more than I expected" I lied.
"Really, you've done rougher training before and not gotten this tired though" He looked at me with genuine concern plastered on his face. I felt really bad for lying but I couldn't tell him, it would worry him too much especially since there was nothing he could do.
"Don't worry, I'm fine. Trust me" Please don't pry anymore, I don't like lying to you.
"Okay, I'll trust you" He gave me a bright smile which I weakly returned.
"Actually I think I'll head to bed now to make sure I get enough rest for tomorrow. See you tomorrow"
"Yeah see you tomorrow"

I walked into my room and took a quick shower before getting changed into a comfortable bra and some comfortable shorts. I slumped onto my bed and tried to get some sleep and hoped for my nightmares to stay away forever.

In Jiro's Dream
I was walking through the USJ when I saw Tomura Shigaraki, Kuirogiri and a Nomu but this time I wasn't with Kaminari and Yaomomo, I was next to Bakugo, Kirishima and Todoroki. I looked around frantically to see where Izuku was as he was normally where I am right now, eventually I found him running towards me with Kaminari and Yaomomo. I smiled as I had found him but then I realised what was about to happen. The Nomu charged it's way towards Izuku and gripped his neck with one hand, I stood there frozen as I watched him slowly squeeze. I could see Izuku slowly losing his breathe. Everything around me went purely white, the only things left in this world were me, Izuku and the Nomu. I still couldn't move and I could only watch. After what felt like forever Izuku's hands which were gripping onto the Nomu's hand dropped to his sides, I screamed but no noise came out of my mouth. The Nomu then threw his body so it laid down right infront of me, I dropped to my knees and buried my face into his lifeless corpse as I cried but yet again no sound came out. My throat was dry and I couldn't speak, my entire body was now trembling as I laid down onto his body. Then a bright light flashed before my eyes as I looked up.

Back to Reality
I sat up in my bed quickly sweating whilst breathing heavily, tears were streaming down my face as my throat felt dry. I was trembling and could barely bring myself to move or think. I slowly turned my head around my room for my eyes to eventually lay themselves on my phone, my trembling hands slowly made their way to grab it and turn it on. It took me a few minutes to just turn on my phone as my fingers were trembling and I could concentrate on putting my password in, once my phone was unlocked I went to my contacts and clicked on Izuku's name to call him. I was panicking internally, I had never had a nightmare like that one and because it was Izuku dying instead of me like every time before my response was very different. I then called Izuku and desperately waited for him to pick up.
"Hey Kyoka, what's up?..."

Izuku's POV
Kyoka had just left to go to bed and I stayed to hang out with our classmates for a little longer when someone brought up something I had been thinking about all day.
"Hey Midoriya, what's going on with Jiro? She's been acting weird all day" Mina asked
"I don't know. She insists that she's fine but I know she's not. I can tell that she doesn't want anybody to pry though so I'm giving her the space she needs for now"
"Hmm, I think that you should try to talk to her. Don't be so soft, just make her tell you because at this point all of us are becoming worried" Mina suggested
"I guess I could try"
"Oh come on Midoriya, grow some balls. There's no reason to be so gentle with her, just ask her and don't let her leave without getting an answer" Everyone looked at Mina with shocked expressions, nobody had ever been this insistent before. She was always the laid back, care free girl.
"R-Right I'll talk to her tomorrow, after all she has gone to sleep already"
"Alright good"

We continued our conversation for another hour before we got interrupted. I was sat next to Kirishima when my phone started to ring.
"Hey Midobro, that's your phone" Kirishima stated
"Oh, who would be calling me this late?" I picked up my phone to see Kyoka's name pop up. I thought she went to sleep, what could she want so bad this late that she needs to call me. I answered the phone whilst sitting back on the chair until I heard what was coming from the other end.
"Hey Kyoka, what's up? I thoug- WAIT ARE YOU CRYING?" Everyone in the common area looked at me with worried and confused faces but I didn't pay any attention to them and focused on Kyoka. "HEY WHAT'S WRONG?" She was just crying and breathing heavily, I could tell that she was trying to speak but no words were forming. I stood up from my seat with unrest as nobody's eyes left me. Everyone was now silent waiting for me to tell them what was going on. "Okay just breathe... Now you're in your room right?" I waited a second for her to calm down and give her response.
"Y-Y-Ye-Yes" She whispered shakily.
"Okay I'm coming to you right now, don't worry" With that I stayed on the phone trying to calm her down as I ran to her room. Yaoyorozu had followed me but stayed behind for a second to tell everyone to stay there as to not overwhelm Kyoka.

Once I arrived at her room I opened her door and ran to her bed only to see her sitting down trembling with tears running down her face and heavy breathing. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly to let her know that I was here and she didn't have to worry, her breathing had slowed down a little but was still too heavy and fast for my liking. I kept whispering into her ear trying to calm her down but to no avail. I looked over to the door as I heard a noise from that direction only to see Yaoyorozu.
"Quick, go get Mr Aizawa now" I whisper shouted as to not startle Kyoka. She ran away from the room to get Mr Aizawa and I just sat with Kyoka waiting for him to arrive. Please Mr Aizawa, I hope you can help. I kissed her forehead trying to calm her down but she didn't change, she couldn't speak no matter how hard she tried and she was trembling more than I had ever seen anyone tremble before.
"Don't try to speak Kyo, just focus on calming down first" She just nodded and started to try and control her breathing.

A few minutes later I heard some commotion downstairs and knew it was Yaoyorozu returning with Mr Aizawa. I just kept hold of Kyoka and desperately waited for him to arrive at her dorm room. Barely a few seconds later I saw Mr Aizawa at the door just staring at the two of us.
"What happened Midoriya?" He asked whilst walking towards us.
"I-I don't know. She went to bed early as she was feeling tired and about an hour later she called me but couldn't speak, I could only hear her crying and heavy breathing. I ran up to her room and found her like this, although I've managed to calm her breathing a little bit but I don't know what to do know"
"Alright don't worry, I'll handle it now. You should head back downstairs with everyone else" I nodded and was about to stand up but Kyoka grabbed ahold of my T-shirt  whilst not averting her gaze from the spot she had been staring at the entire time. Even though she was trembling her grip on me was strong and she refused to let go. Mr Aizawa just sighed.
"Ugh... I guess you'll have to stay then. Alright lets just calm her down first"

Me and Mr Aizawa then spent the next three hours calming her down. She was no longer trembling or breathing heavily but was still sweating a lot, her voice was coming back slowly as we managed to get her to drink some water. Once she fully calmed down we were finally able to ask her some questions.
"Are you alright now Kyoka?" I whispered. She just nodded slowly.
"Alright Jiro I need you to tell me what happened" Mr Aizawa said with a serious face.
"I-Ive b-been h-hav-having n-nightmares f-for a w-while n-now..."
"Is this why you've been acting strange lately?" I asked which she just nodded in response.
"B-But t-th-this t-time w-was d-dif-different... N-Normally I j-just s-see my-myself k-killed b-by t-the N-Nomu o-over a-and over a-again... B-but t-this t-time I s-saw y-you d-die i-in fr-front o-of m-me wh-whilst I j-just st-stand th-there w-watching" She said whilst looking at me. Tears started to form in her eyes again, I just hugged her and let her get it all out. After a few minutes Mr Aizawa spoke up again.
"I had expected something like this would happen" We both looked at him confused as to what he was saying. "Look Jiro, you've been through a lot of trauma in such a short time that it has lasting effects. Even if you were able to ignore these nightmares they all add up together and it seems that this latest one pushed you over the edge. You should've spoken to someone about it, I know you asked me to keep your trauma a secret but I didn't know it was this serious. You should've come to me sooner and maybe this wouldn't have happened. Now I'm not blaming you or anything, I know talking about this sort of stuff can be difficult but from now one you have to speak to someone about it regularly. You don't have a choice anymore" Kyoka just nodded whilst looking down, it was obvious that she was upset about not saying anything to anyone. "Alright, it's not the best idea to leave her alone tonight and since she seems to be calmer with you around. Ugh... She will have to stay with you tonight in your room, I'll also excuse you both from training tomorrow to help her. It's best not to put her through any physical stress whilst she's dealing with a lot of mental stress"
"Alright, thank you sir for all of your help" He nodded and was walking out the door when he suddenly stopped and looked back at us.
"If anything happens call me and I'll be over quickly" I nodded as I helped her stand up. Mr Aizawa had left as we started heading towards the door only to hear him shout. "IT'S PAST CURFEW, GET TO BED" I didn't think he could actually shout, he usually just sighs and complains before leaving.

I was helping Kyoka to my dorm, she was struggling to walk from all the trembling and we encountered a few people who were now heading to their rooms. I just smiled at them as we walked past and they saw Kyoka struggling so just returned the smile and decided not to say anything. Except for one person.
"Oh Jiro's only wearing a bra huh, too bad it wasn't Yaoyorozu I could see like this. She isn't flat like her" Mineta said as he walked past. I noticed that Kyoka's expression changed from one of struggle to one of sadness, I knew she didn't care about what Mineta thought about her as he was a pervert but I could tell that her being called 'flat' cut her deep. I gave Mineta an intense death stare, if I didn't have to help Kyoka I would've kicked him to the moon in a second. I just continued to walk Kyoka to my room as Kirishima punched Mineta and started to whisper shout at him, I couldn't tell what he was saying but I knew that no matter how much he had lectured Mineta I would beat some sense into him later.

Once we arrived at my room I sat her down on my bed and I went to head into the bathroom to change but Kyoka stopped me.
"P-Please d-don't g-go..." She begged with a whisper.
"I'm just going to get changed, I'll be back in a minute" I put my hand on her cheek as I said that and gave her a quick kiss. She just smiled and nodded. I entered the bathroom with a change of clothes and got changed as quick as I could, I decided not to wear a shirt as it was too hot. I then returned to my bed to check on Kyoka, she was doing alright and was able to smile a little but it was still shaky. "Now you should try to rest, don't worry about any nightmares because I'll be right here beside you" I gave her a kiss on her forehead before laying on the ground with a blanket.
"H-Huh, w-what a-are you d-doing?"
"I'm going to sleep on the floor so you can get some proper rest in bed"
"P-Please c-can y-you be w-with me i-in b-bed" I gave her a smile knowing that she was still scared.
"Sure" I laid down on my bed next to her and embraced her in a hug. I refused to let myself sleep until I knew she was soundly asleep, after about another hour she was sleeping with a smile on her face and I was happy so I let myself rest with her.

I woke up with a weight down on my chest, my eyes fluttered open only to see Kyoka laying on my chest with a smile on her face. I guess she's okay now, at least she got a good nights sleep. I just remained where I was not making a move and just watched her sleep soundly for a long time. Eventually she started to shift around in her sleep as she was starting to wake up, she tried to grip ahold of my shirt but I wasn't wearing one so her arms instinctively moved to around my neck. I responded by putting my arms around her back and holding her tight, she groaned slightly as she moved her head around. I noticed her eyes start to open slowly, she just stared into my eyes and smiled.
"So, did you get a good sleep?" I asked
"Yes, it was so much better than before" She responded with a bright smile.
"I'm glad" She just snuggled into my chest and rested for a little longer until she suddenly perked up.
"WAIT WHAT TIME IS IT, WE NEED TO HEAD TO CLASS" She asked panicked
"Don't worry, Mr Aizawa has excused us from class for today. Don't you remember?"
"Oh I guess I forgot, I wasn't exactly in a stable state of mind yesterday"
"I guess that's true" I gave her a kiss on her forehead and pulled her into my chest to rest for a while longer...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

251K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
94.5K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
4.2K 95 10
I do not own any of the pictures that'll be used in this Fan Fiction also I do not own My Hero Academia or anything to do with it this is just a Fan...
101K 3.8K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...