WHEN NEWYORK MEETS MUMBAI

De kirtikankaria

Xavier Knight is the CEO of knight corporation and DENX company and is the world top successful business man... Mais

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 29

4.3K 218 15
De kirtikankaria

Everybody went to their room for some rest,
After some time swara went to harsh and niharikas room.

Swara : hi mom, dad, I hope I am not interfering your romance. (While wiggling her eyebrows)

Niharika : chup badmash, while hugging her (swara was sitting between harsh and niharika) so all packing done.

Swara : mostly just some tits bits are left.

They were talking about her life in newyork and how she spend time with knights and Ryan and Wilson when harsh asked her seriously

Harsh : are you happy swara , I mean with Xavier .

Swara: I am dad, he keeps me happy, he keeps me sane.to other world Xavier must be rude and arrogant, but he is not. He is a normal person, he have feeling also but he can't express it because everyone fails to understand, as he belongs to elite class.
You know when I first met him he was not so comfortable with me, but still he was their and trying his best of making me part of his group and family. He became my friend who I can share anything and everything , he gained my trust. He is just like you, protective, caring, patient with a little anger I guess but I guess he is the best for me. (She was saying all this while looking at the sky were as her both parents wheir happy and some where emotional also. )

Harsh : princess, I believe in you and him both. Just one thing I will tell you from my experience, always have trust and communication between you both. If anyone have these two in their relationship then they will have a better life trust me.
Trust is a very important matter. If you don't have Trust an someone then you will have continuous doubt on yourself as well as the other person. We should have Trust in every relationship. It's main base of any relationship weather it is girlfriend-boyfriend, brother-sister, friends or anything Trust is the key component to maintain a healthy relationship and communication is also very important , if you don't communicate then their will be space between them

Swara: I trust him fully and for communications he knows me better than anyone, he knows what is going on in mind without me telling him.

Niharika : then it's good swara, remember never let anyone come between two of you, it doesn't solve the problem rather then complicating them.

Swara : yes mom, will definitely not do that.

After that they continue to do normal talk with swara about her regular day in newyork

Swara : it's around 11 pm I should go on and finish my packing, good night.

Harsh : good night princess. (While pecking her forehead)

Reva : good night dear.

Around midnight when swara finished her necessary packing and kept her suitcase in the side.

She was going to sleep when she heard knock on her room.

She opened the door and their stood her brother reyansh and her best friend aastha

Reyansh : hey doll, packing done.

Swara: yup all done ,come inside why are you both standing their.

They all sat together and started talking about swaras experience in newyork till know and some random memories of their group.

Reyansh : swara do you trust Xavier and are you ok with the relationship.

Swara : bhai chill we are fine and I trust Xavier more than myself.

Reyansh : I have increased your security and no discussion in this matter.

Swara : bhai harshad will not do anything to me in newyork and plus I have Xavier by my side,i am sure he has already appointed personal bodyguard for me already being same as you , so why do I need this much security.

Reyansh : you don't take tension about that we have discussed everything with knights about your safety so don't take tension.

Aastha : actually swara regarding the new venture in newyork and partnership with knights have been informed to media people and you know that they are like hawk around us and specifically Xavier so they will eventually reach out till you also as they have some speculation about you being in their group so please don't deny security it's for your safety only and for our peace.

Swara : okay baba chill I will not do anything to that giant bodyguard I promise (while making grumpy face to which aastha and reyansh laugh)

They continue to talk about their childhood and college memories that they forget the time only it was around 4 when they all slept on the bed while talking.

Next Morning

It was around 8am when everyone came down stairs, they all greatef each other and were waiting for swara, reyansh, aastha for breakfast .

Harsh: aarav have you seen reyansh and aastha beta.

Aarav : no dadu , mom&dad were not in their Room.

Niharika : then they must have been in swaras room and I am sure they won't be up 10 am.

Anna : why aunty.

Niharika : actually they have a habit of talking and catching up till early morning and will sleep in between that only.

Harsh : well let's go and wake them up, swara has to cat h a flight also.

William: let them sleep for some time, till that we will finish breakfast and the will wake them up.

Harsh : okay so let's have breakfast.

They all finish breakthrough and head towards swara room .

They were awed seeing them sleeping like this (swara was between reyansh and aastha and they both were holding her hands)

Harsh : they both consider swara as their first child rather than aarav, these three are very much attached to each other.

Niharika : well they can support each other in every thing they do , if someone have a problem then they will help him in every way possible and this is what that makes their bond special, in fact reyansh liked and loved aastha because she understood that swara have a very important position in his life and she herself give that position to swara of her life also.

They were awe knowing the bond between them.

They were standing at the door discussing about them when reyansh sleep got disturbed and he opened his eyes and got the best feeling in world seeing his two most important person sleeping peacefully. He pecked their forehead and went to washroom to fresh n up.

Others were standing at the door seeing all these quietly.

Reyansh came back with a bucket of water and remove the duet from the two sleeping queen who were know hugging each other for some warm.

Reyansh smirked looking at them and splashed water on both of them to wake them up which happened immediately.

Aastha : aaa tsunami !

Swara : aa flood ! (They both shouted together)

And opened their eyes to see a smiling reyansh in front of them who is controlling his laughter. And others were just enjoying the drama.

Swara: bhai (swara shouted)

Aastha :reyansh you are gone (they both run behind him while beating him with pillows)

Soon the three of them completed their pillow fight and looked at each other and burst out laughing .

Other also started laughing as the couldn't contain the laughter anymore.

Listening to others sounds they turn towards the door and were shocked to see the whole family their laughing at them.

It was the most embarrassing situation for reyansh and the other two.

Reyansh : what are you doing here and from when are you all here. (Asked awkwardly)

Harsh : before you wake up beta.

To which they three just look at each other with embarrassment and awkwardness.

Niharika : okay now stop seeing each other faces, I would have asked you to clean this mess but swara you have a flight to catch, now come on every one fresh n up and have breakfast while I will ask the servant to clean this room.

To which they noded and swara rushed to bathroom where as the other two also run out from their to their own room leaving behind the laughing people.

All the elders were in a seperate SUV car were aa all the younger ones were in seperate SUV car. They all were heading towards airport. (They have taken seperate cars and security to divert the attention of reporters who were standing in front of the mansion gate trying to get a glimpse of all the elite people.)

Swara hugged her family and aarav at last who were standing with Noah and wanted to go with them along with his family.

Swara : baccha you all are coming after 3 weeks right then we will have a lots of fun, now come on say bye to buii. (He sadly said bye to everyone as he is going to miss them and same where the state of others including Noah, he has gotten more attached to aarav and can't wait for them to come in newyork and enjoy.

They all hugged each other and went in jet, swara and her family including the kids were controlling their tears.

At last the all left for newyork and singhanias left to their home

I have updated after a long time
Thanks for waiting

I really appreciate it.
Will try to give you more regular update

Please give your responses and feedback by giving me votes and suggestions in comment

Love
Kirti

Take care
Happy reading

Bye.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

130K 3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
66.3K 3.1K 36
Abhimaan Singhania- CEO of Singhania group of companies. A person of whom even the devil is scared of, his name is enough to scare anyone. his own fa...
542K 35.3K 39
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
9.8K 1K 36
Love triangle series #1 It's a cute love story Of Rakshat Singhania, Misha Sharma and Vivaan Raichand Rakshat Singhania A col...