OUT

By whatcha_lookin_at

After 18 years of her dad controlling her and her actions, Avaline finally gets to go to college and become f... More

A/N
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10

Ch.3

68 19 16
By whatcha_lookin_at

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 6:30am.

I'm an early bird so I like waking up early.
Most of the time when I wake up early I'm usually more happy than when I wake up late.

6:30 is not that early for me but I was too tired to get up earlier than that.

I went to the common bathroom to take a shower. I had my bath and body works shower gel, lotion, and body spray in my toilet bag along with my shampoo and conditioner and other essentials.

When I got in the bathroom I found only 1 person inside. The girl was gorgeous. She had short wavy brown hair and very light brown eyes and tanned skin. She was at an average height. We had something in common since I had light brown eyes too and brown but long wavy hair and i was taller.

I wanted to make friends here so I went ahead and greeted her, "good morning." I said and smiled at hair. "Morning to you too girl." She flashed me a smile back. I like her already. "So um you're new here too?" I asked hesitantly. "Oh yes it's my first year here at Harvard, kinda nervous." She said. "I was nervous too but now that I'm here I'm excited not gonna lie." I said understanding.

We kept talking about random things for the next 10 minutes and then I remembered that I needed to shower and excused myself. I learned that her name is Victoria, she's really funny and goofy so I'm assuming we'll be great friends. I took her number so we would meet up later to hang out.

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, i went to my room and did my morning skincare routine then picked a nice outfit and headed out of my dorm to the dining hall to have my breakfast.

Avaline's outfit.

The most thing I was excited for since I first applied to Harvard was their dining hall.

When I reached the hall I felt so happy.

Harvard's dining hall :

Mom, I made it, im at hogwarts.

I was going to meet Victoria here so I grabbed cornflakes, granola bar, and tea then went ahead and sat waiting for her.

Yes yes I drink tea and not coffee

Coffee is overrated.

Sue me.

While I was eating my cereal I called my best friend Charlotte to check up on her.

She was taking a gap year so she's didn't go to college.

Charlotte didn't answer my call so I'm assuming she's still sleeping or whatever.

Victoria came after a couple of minutes, she grabbed her breakfast and we talked while eating and laughing.

In the middle of an argument about whether tea is better than coffee and vice versa, I noticed 2 hot creatures coming through the door of the dining hall.

"Oh god." I whispered amazed by their looks. I tried to act like they were nothing though.

What was that?

"What is it?" Vic turned around and smirked. "Wow they're hot." She said, I nodded. "Anyways back to what we were saying." I attempted to switch our focus from the hot boys.

They both seemed carefree. They were laughing while walking towards the table in front of us.

The grass eyed boy, aka green eyed, caught me looking at him then winked at me. Oh god the embarrassment. I diverted my gaze from him trying to act like it was nothing and I'm not dying from embarrassment right now.

I didn't sneak any glances at him for the rest of the time we were sitting in the hall. I didn't want to give him a wrong idea of me.

It was now 7:44 am so me and Victoria went our separate ways. I went to the gym while Headed to her dorm.

It was now 3:00pm and I was sitting on my bed in my dorm preparing for tomorrow's classes. I decided to call my mother to check on my family.

"Hello?" My mom answered. "Hi mom!" I said excitingly. "How are you Ava?" My mom asked. "I'm good mother, how are you and jo..and dad." I asked hesitantly.

He didn't check on me since I got here anyway.

"We're all good,Ava. The house is so calm, I haven't relaxed like that in a while." My mom teased. "Oh my dear mother don't think you'll get rid of me easily like that, I'm visiting you guys soon. Also I'll start looking for a job around here." I informed her.

I already had a good amount of money, plus my family would give me money when I ask for it but I gotta be independent and start earning it myself.

I don't mind working anyways. I like to socialize at work and meet new people.

Me and my mom kept chatting for a little while then she hung up because of something that I didn't hear at the end but  I was to lazy to ask her to repeat so I just told her goodbye and hung up.

I decided to take a 30 minutes nap since I have nothing to do right now then imma head out to a restaurant and eat a fancy meal.

I'll end up in McDonald's.

I'm telling you.

I was now in McDonald's. I ordered a big tasty combo large with ice cream and started digging into my meal.

There was a table of hot guys right in front of me looking at me weirdly.

Is it my lucky day today?

One of the hot guys approached me and took a seat without asking for my approval.

He has golden brown hair and brown eyes

And he is tall

Plus a nice body.

Take my money.

"You know, under other circumstances I would argue with you about sitting here without my permission." I informed him while eating fries. "Oh so dramatic." He smirked. "I know." I smiled innocently at him.

Turns out he was dared by his friends to talk to me and invite me to a party. "I still don't understand why you wouldn't come." He said. "Oh I beg your pardon, do you expect me to go to a random party with a random stranger? I don't think so pal." I said while shaking my head. "Well, you're really beautiful and I just wanna get to know you." He said.

Oh lord.

"Wanna go out with me then?" He blurted out.

Hell yes I want to.

He's hot.

And funny. (I knew that from our little chit chat)

What else do I want more.

"Only if there's food, but don't make it a fancy restaurant. Too cliché. So i suggest you pick something creative." I said seriously. He laughed at me. "The hell you're laughing at?" I frowned. "About how serious you were. You should've seen your face." He said in between his laughs. "Well then I'm glad you know I'm serious." I said while trying to not laugh with him but I can't control my smile.

"Gimme your number then." He said. We exchanged numbers. "Oh wait do you go to Harvard?" I forgot to ask earlier. "Yep, i do. Do you?" He asked me. "Yessir." I said, he looked at me surprised. "What major?" He asked. "Engineering. Specifically aerospace." I said. "Wow so you're a genius after all." He teased me and smirked. "Yeah we could say I'm smarter than you are,bud." I smirked back. "What's your major anyways?" I asked him. "Law." That's all he said.

Okay wow.

"Uhh..What's your name?"I forgot to ask about the most important thing. "Jordan. Wait what did you name me on your phone before knowing my name?" He asked and looked at me suspiciously. I shrugged, "I may or may have not named you 'McDonald's hottie."
I gave him a grin. "You are unbelievable." He said to me and smiled. "By the way, I'm Avaline." I then stood up and headed for the door.

Am I embarrassed?

Kinda.

I made sure to use my power walk while heading out.

I then headed back to my dorm and watched vampire diaries then slept right away.
———
Don't forget to Vote and comment your thoughts!
1384 words
*edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
69K 4.3K 26
{مُسْتمِرة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...
4M 86.5K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
102K 4.9K 40
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...