Dressed As The Spoiled Little...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 穿成三个妹控哥哥的心尖宠 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Lin Shi Nuan transmigrated Into the book, Lin Shinuan is t... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 24

5.4K 116 4
By CN_SweetSmile

  At that time, Song Yaoyao was afraid of making mistakes because he was in it, so he just remembered the time and couldn't notice Lin Shinuan's dancing.

  Through this video, she fully understood what kind of treasure fairy sitting next to her.

  She nestled in

  Lin Shi Nuan’s arms; “Woo woo woo Nuan Nuan, you are too immortal...awsl...you quickly give me a breath of immortality, I also want to become a fairy qaq” Lin Shi Nuan listened , Squeezed her cheek in love, and then blew into her neck: "Okay, now you are also a fairy."

  The squabbles between girls are seen in the eyes of girls. It's normal.

  After hearing Song Yaoyao's words, Lin Shihan quickly took out his mobile phone to watch the hot search. After clicking on it, he found that the video hanging on the hot search was a video of his sister dancing.

  Click on the comment to see, there is no bad sound.

  He then slowly flipped through the comments to see how everyone praised his sister.

  "Prprprprprpr first lick my face for respect"

  "Call an ambulance for me, I am about to die of beauty"

  "No way, no, I can't watch, my heart is almost jumping out oooo"

  " Want to ask who this fairy is The school, why don’t our school have such a fairy qaq"

  "Yes...Is there no makeup? It can be beautiful without makeup???? It came out of the painting..."

  ...

  too many comments Now, Lin Shihan didn't finish reading them one by one. After the dishes were ready, he closed the phone and put it in his pocket contentedly.

  Xiang Yuan picked up a bottle of orange juice to pour a drink for the girls, but when it was Lin Shinuan's turn, he was stopped by Lin Shihan.

  "Wait a minute." Lin Shihan said, "My sister likes to drink Yakult." As

  he said, he took a small bottle of Yakult from his pocket and handed it to Lin Shinuan. There is no Yakult in the restaurant, he went out and bought it specially.

  Song Yaoyao and the other five looked at this scene with complicated expressions, and they didn't know what to say. Ten thousand lying grasses in his heart were not enough to explain his mood at this time.

  This is! Nancheng No. 1 High School is famous! indifferent! Lin Shihan who is not easy to get along with!

  Since getting acquainted with Lin Shihan, they feel that Lin Shihan's image is subverting every day, allowing them to regain awareness of Lin Shihan.

  The boss is not easy to get along with, but it also depends on who the other person is.

  If Lin Shinuan were indifferent and not getting along with each other, it would be fake. Brother sister-control just wanted to hug her sister.

  Apart from envy, there is nothing to say.

  *******

  "Shi Sheng, I ask you, do you also think Lin Shi Nuan is good-looking and is a fairy?" Huo Shisheng and his class did not get the first place, and Su Nian was not in a good mood with Su Nian. , The pressure in the whole team is extremely low.

  So I didn't go to the dinner party that had been promised, and went home directly.

  After Su Nian separated from his classmates, instead of going back immediately, she went to find Huo Shisheng.

  Huo Shisheng's hand holding the schoolbag stiffened, and he looked down at Su Nian, who was blushing, and suddenly felt a sense of irritability in his heart.

  He did take a peek at Lin Shinuan on the court, and even missed a good goal because of this. But it doesn't mean that he has other ideas about Lin Shinuan.

  "I didn't." Huo Shisheng said.

  "Don't you? But I obviously saw that you were robbed of the ball by a class of people because of looking at her..." Su Nian bit her lip, feeling very ashamed in her heart.

  Originally thought that this cheerleading event could be used to shine and suppress Lin Shi-nuan's limelight, but I didn't expect Lin Shi-nuan to be able to dance normally, but actually dance so well.

  All her preparations became a joke.

  The most ridiculous thing is that her boyfriend missed a good goal because of watching Lin Shi Nuan.

  In fact, the reason why they are together is her initiative. So she was afraid, afraid that she would lose Huo Shisheng.

  Huo Shisheng frowned because of Su Nian's inquiries, and became impatient: "Because of curiosity about the drumbeat, I turned my head to look at it. It doesn't matter whether she looks good or not."

  Hearing this, Only then did Su Nian's worry dissipated a little. Seeing Huo Shisheng obviously a little unhappy, she quickly showed a smile and took the initiative to take his arm: "You don't want to be angry with me, okay? I didn't do this on purpose, I just...like you so much, so that's why It will be like this..."

  Huo Shisheng pursed his lips, and did not continue to say anything about this, but his attitude was still a little colder.

  Su Nian didn’t know, the scene where she was with Huo Shisheng was seen by Li Yumei who came to pick her up. After Su Nian got in the car, Li Yumei asked, “Who were you with just now?”

  Su Nian thought. Slightly: "No one, just ordinary classmates."

  "I look, how come you look like the second youngest of the Huo family?" Li Yumei stared at Su Nian.

  This daughter is regarded as the president of the president, and she picked up all of her and Su Guohua's good-looking local leaders, so they looked good. Because of her own background, she has always

  attached great importance to the cultivation of her daughter, piano, dance, cello... Su Nian learned everything that should not be learned.

  Of course, her daughter was not cultivated for nothing. Li Yumei has always thought about letting her daughter to marry a wealthy family in the future so that she can follow along and enjoy her happiness. Therefore, if a daughter is in a relationship with a child of the Huo family, she will definitely not object to it after knowing it.

  "Mom...no, you read it wrong..." Su Nian bit her lip.

  "Su Nian, look at me. You know that your father has a headache recently because of the termination of cooperation between the Huo family and our company. The company has lost a lot of money. If you get closer to Huo Shisheng, you have to Help your father and let him know that only you are his good daughter." Li Yumei said.

  Su Nian grabbed her sleeves with both hands, and she knew her mother would say that.

  Of course she knew that something happened to her father's company recently, but she was unwilling to ask Huo Shisheng for help. Not to mention that Huo Shisheng is young now and has not yet begun to take over the family business.

  She was with Huo Shisheng from the beginning, and she didn't want him to feel that she was with him for the power of the Huo family. Although she knew very well in her heart, this was indeed the reason why she chose Huo Shisheng.

  She was afraid that she would let Huo Shisheng help rashly, which would make Huo Shisheng resent her and destroy the relationship between them.

  To put it directly, she didn't want to give Huo Shisheng a bad impression of her because of family affairs. As long as Huo Shisheng likes her, she will be able to marry into the Huo family in the future, and she will be Mrs. Huo sooner or later.

  Something happened to the company at home, but it's just that we have been tighter in the past two years and spent less money.

  She has to prepare for the long-term.

  Su Nian didn’t want to go, but in the end she was forced to call Huo Shisheng by Li Yumei. On the phone, she cried and talked to Huo Shisheng about it. Although Huo Shisheng was reluctant, she finally agreed to her. Will help her find out.

  After hanging up the phone, she sent another WeChat message to Huo Shisheng, saying that she was forced by her mother to come to him for help. She didn't mean to.

  *******

  Su Nian felt that today was really terrible. First there was Lin Shi-nuan's affairs, and then her relationship with Huo Shisheng was revealed. She was really afraid that Li Yumei would let her do more in the future. Seeking Huo Shisheng's help.

  Lying on the bed, she took out her mobile phone, only to find that the class group was discussing today's hot search.

  She immediately clicked on the hot search they discussed. After seeing the person in the video, her face became more and more ugly, especially under this Weibo, there were many comments scolding her.

  "Tut, such a comparison, next to the team of cheerleaders wearing jk really a bit low, I'm not saying jklow, I mean they wear ...... emmmmm, is the angel seconds into the slag, okay?"

  This comment has been below It has been changed to the topic building, and there have been more than 800 replies, and it is very likely to be broken.

  "Emmmm don't know if anyone noticed it. At two minutes and three seconds of this video, why do I seem to see the jk cheerleader rolling his eyes at the fairy?"

  "Lying on the grass, I went to see it, really!"

  "This woman is too bitch, right? " "

  estimate is jealous fairy good looking than her chant, you see her stubby legs, compared with the fairy simply not in a grade, tut. " "

  no wonder the saying goes phase from the heart, vicious People like this are also ugly."

  ...

  Su Nian's hand holding the phone turned into a sieve, her face pale.

  The person who made the video was mainly Lin Shi-nuan, so Lin Shi-nuan was very beautiful, but she accidentally entered the country. After the abstraction of the video, the angle was not chosen well, so she is really ugly in the video. The legs are also a bit stubby.

  She was so angry that she quickly found a full-length photo of herself. After looking at it, she felt that she was not satisfied enough. She opened Meitu Xiuxiu for a few times, and then took out the spare phone next to her and logged onto Weibo trumpet, and posted the photo. Contributed to the po owner.

  Hello, Lord Po, excuse me~ I am the classmate of the young lady who wears jk in the video. This is a photo of her life. The young lady is pretty, good at school and very helpful. As a classmate, seeing netizens misunderstand Miss Sister like this, I feel sad for her.

  After about half an hour, the po master replied: "Okay, I will post the picture of the young lady on Weibo and explain it, sorry."

  Su Nian replied: It doesn't matter.

  After solving the problem, Su Nian bought a marketing account and posted on Weibo, touching Hei Lin Shi Nuan, saying that she was pretending to be depressed and her character was not good, and she was a good actress.

  After finishing this series of things, she was relieved.

  *******

  When Song Yaoyao read Weibo again the next day, I wanted to pay attention to the follow-up of yesterday's hot search. I didn't expect that the wind direction on Weibo changed overnight.

  Before Kua Lin Shi Nuan was a fairy on Weibo, netizens ranted that Lin Shi Nuan’s behavior of pretending to be depression was very shameful. This kind of person was very scary, and in short, he said some very bad things.

  But yesterday, Su Nian, who was ridiculed by people for having thick and short legs and a vicious mind, was whitewashed because of a picture posted by the po master, and the people who ate melons licked their faces.

  Although she knows that netizens are all fish and only have seven seconds of memory, this attitude has become too fast.

  Song Yaoyao’s chest undulated violently. He commented on several marketing accounts and said that Nuan Nuan did not pretend. Are you some of the marketing accounts that have received money to do business are not afraid of being slandered by the defendant? But the comment was quickly deleted.

  She thought about it, not only was she afraid that Lin Shi Nuan would be unhappy after reading Hot Search, but she was also afraid that if she didn't tell her, things would get worse if she didn't explain it.

  There are so many students in the school, everyone will definitely scan Weibo too. When the time comes, Lin Shi-nuan is a Weibo pretending to be depression, and then it is rumored to be false, but I don’t know what will happen.

  Therefore, Song Yaoyao decided to tell Lin Shi Nuan this matter.

  When Lin Shinuan came back from the office, she saw Song Yaoyao pale and took her hand with an ugly expression: "Nuannuan, I want to tell you something. You must be mentally prepared. ......"

  Lin Shinuan's face suddenly became tense.

  There was a thump in my heart, and several bad thoughts popped up.

  Could it be... what happened to Song Yaoyao? Have an incurable disease? But she has never seen such a thing in the plot.

  She calmed her mind and asked eagerly: "Okay, I can stand it, Yao Yao, you can tell me something, has something happened to you?"

  Song Yao Yao shook his head and confessed: "No , Nuannuan, it’s not me, it’s you."

  "Me?" Lin

  Shinuan was puzzled, "What's wrong with me?" "Look." Song Yaoyao handed the phone to Lin Shinuan, and even blocked it a few times. A comment that appears to be a navy.

  Because the wording of the comment was very emotional, it seemed that Lin Shinuan did not pretend to be depression, but killed his whole family...

  After turning over it, Lin Shinuan got a general idea.

  She pursed her lips, smiled and squeezed Song Yaoyao's face: "I thought something terrible happened, it turned out to be this. It's okay, you can rest assured, I will solve it."

"Isn't this serious? Nuannuan, when I saw them say you like this, I'm really angry..." Song Yaoyao pouted, slamming his chest.

  Lin Shi Nuan chuckled and laughed: "Well, I said that I will solve it, it's okay."

  After saying this, she turned her head, but Su Nian turned her head quickly to the look in Shang Su Nian's eyes. Don't dare to continue to look at her again.

  ******* After

  this hot search came out, some students in the class saw it. But more people still believe that Lin Shinuan is not pretending to be depression, and some people are beginning to speculate about who broke the news.

  "Hey, who did you say that broke this news?"

  "Could it be Su Nian? Yesterday, Lin Shi-nuan's dancing video was on the hot search, and some people complained about Su Nian's ugliness under that Weibo. Today, the blogger posted a Weibo, saying that Su Nian’s classmate sent him the photo privately... This classmate, isn’t it her own?"

  "But Su Nian usually seems to get along well, private message It’s possible to have a photo of herself, but to the marketing account that Lin Shinuan is pretending to be depression, is that a bit too much? I don’t think Lin Shinuan looks like someone who pretends to be depression. What does she pretend to be depression? I didn’t have many friends when I was sick, and now my personality is really likable, and I have more and more friends. I always feel that there are other people who may break the news, such as Chen Jinghe, if you say it’s her Yes, I still think it's possible."

  "Who knows, or let's just ask her directly."

  They guessed here and couldn't guess who did it. Just ask Su Nian directly, after all, in their opinion, Su Nian is a good person.

  They don't want to misunderstand her because of this matter.

  "Su Nian, let's ask you something. Have you watched Weibo today?"

  Su Nian was writing questions on the surface, but was actually paying attention to every move in the class. When these girls decided to come to her, she had already figured out the wording.

  She stopped writing the question and looked up with some doubts: "Hot search? Are you talking about Lin Shi Nuan's hot search yesterday? I saw it. The video is indeed very beautiful, like a fairy."

  Several people exchanged each other. I took a look and thought that maybe it wasn't Su Nian, she didn't even know the hot search today.

  But there are still people who think that since they have asked, they should ask clearly, and straightforwardly asked: "It's not this hot search, it's a hot search about the marketing account saying that Lin Shi Nuan pretends to be depressed, and there is a character problem. Su Nian, this broke the news. People, isn't it you?"

  Su Nian's hand stiffened, then he took out his phone to open Weibo, and then blushed and said angrily after scanning a circle: "These people are saying too much, how can you? What do you say?"

  "But...you are not suspecting me? I don't know if Lin Shinuan is really depressed and has never been friends with her. It was not written on Weibo. It’s very clear that the person who broke the news was a good friend with her before?" When

  this was said, the girls who had originally questioned Su Nian immediately expressed their apologies to her and said that they did not doubt her, but mainly wanted to hear her. Explain, do not want to cause unnecessary misunderstandings because of this matter.

  Su Nian expressed understanding with a good temper, and would not take it to heart.

  It didn't take long for the news on Weibo to be Chen Jinghe's news spread throughout Class 5.

  Some girls who recently had a better relationship with Lin Shinuan quarreled with Chen Jinghe because of this: "Chen Jing and you are just white-eyed wolves! Nuan Nuan used to be so good to you, and you still speak ill of her behind your back. ,

  I’m so disgusting. I’m still exploding that kind of material on Weibo, causing Nuannuan to be scolded. Everyone shouldn’t play with her in the future!" Chen Jing's body was trembling, she really hated Lin Shi Nuan, and always When I said that Lin Shinuan was pretending to be concerned about depression. She will admit what she has done, but the things she broke on Weibo are really not what she did.

  She explained, but she couldn't argue with her, anyway, everyone thought she did it.

  Su Nian came over to comfort her. She gritted her teeth and said, "I didn't do it. I didn't break the news."

  Su Nian patted her on the shoulder and said, "I believe it must not be you, and I think all of this may have been directed and acted by Lin Shi-nuan, just for the hot search of the establishment. You can see that there are now on Weibo. How many people like her."

  Chen Jinghe's face became uglier as she listened, and she cursed: "It's disgusting."

  Then, out of anger, she ran to Lin Shinuan's Weibo to curse people, but she was sprayed out by netizens.

  *******

  At noon, Lin Shi-nuan went home, took out his medical certificate, took a photo, and posted it on Weibo, which is usually used to record small things in life.

  "Hello everyone, I’m Lin Shi Nuan, and I posted this Weibo to clarify that

  I am not pretending to be depression as everyone thinks. I used to be a depression patient. In many cases, my world It’s all dark, I’m not happy, and I even wonder why I want to live in this world. But luckily I broke free from the shackles of the devil and walked out of the dark world.

  But I know that there are more Many people have not been able to come out. I understand their pain, and I love them even more.

  The original intention of posting this Weibo is to clarify, but it also wants everyone to pay attention to this group. If you have depression patients around you, you can I don’t understand, but please don’t hurt.

  I’m Lin Shinuan. I announce that I will join the Depression Protection Association from today to make some small efforts for the depression group.

  At the same time, I hope everyone can be happy.”

  Song Yaoyao eats At that time, I have been following Weibo all the time. As Lin Shinuan's special concern, she will receive news here after posting on Weibo.

  After seeing this Weibo, Song Yaoyao quickly contacted friends in the usual fan circle to share it with him. It was posted in Lin Xunwan's fan group again, and everyone was dispatched.

  "My brother has always paid great attention to this group, and he has specially posted about it on Weibo before. This lady and sister finally got out of depression, and ended up being blacked out by the marketing accounts of these cannibalistic buns. Disgusting, everyone turn around!"

  "Night breeze is willing to do something for Miss Sister."

  "Family people quickly forward Miss Sister's Weibo, let the heat rise, and hit the hot search to make a good face dog marketing account!"

  "Miss Sister looks so beautiful, but also To be bullied, I'm really mad at me!"

  "..."

  But in one noon, Lin Shinuan's Weibo has been reposted tens of thousands of times, and the number of fans has been growing.

  This topic also quickly became a hot search. Lin Shinuan had no regrets because of the Weibo posted by the marketing account. So Lin Shinuan came to her Weibo to admit her mistake and said that she had misunderstood her. Judging from the Weibo she posted before , There is no doubt that she is really a warm little fairy.

  At the same time, someone found something wrong under the Weibo of Su Nian's photo: "Are you serious about licking your face? Only I found out that this photo is crooked? emmmmmm"

  Then someone replied: "emmmmmm I want to say I've found out a long time ago, but seeing so many people talking about licking their faces and saying that they look better than yesterday's little fairy, I feel confused, isn't it, everyone is serious? Is it because I am blind or everyone is blind?"

  "Many people just said that yesterday's video might not be very good. In fact, the young lady is also very good-looking. Those few said that they are more beautiful than yesterday's little fairies. I guess... emmmmmmm is a navy army, right?"

  "Very suspicious. This so-called'classmate' is the person in the photo."

  "Isn't it OK to admit it generously? I have a friend series."

  "Your friend is you. jpg"

  "Hong Shixian, hello, warn"

  *** ****

  The head teacher of the first grade of high school held a second class meeting for the college entrance examination. After class was over, Lin Shihan took out his mobile phone and wanted to continue to see how everyone praised his sister.

  After all, it is not enough to see his sister being praised. Nobody knows how happy he was when he saw his sister saying that his sister was a fairy last night when he hid in the quilt and brushed Weibo.

  His sister is so good.

  But when he clicked on the Po's Weibo again, he found that the Po's latest Weibo was not the one from Lin Shi Nuan's video, but posted a picture of Su Nian.

  Then I heard Xiang Yuan’s suspicious voice ringing in his ears, he brought his cell phone closer, his face was ugly: "Brother Han, Han, is this talking about Xiao Nuan? Pretending to be depression, there is a character problem? Who the fuck is that? That's right? Don't donate your eyes!"

  Lin Shihan looked at this Weibo, his face was ugly and scary, and the air pressure around his body was extremely low, as if it was suddenly from early summer to cold winter.

  Xiang Yuan shuddered, knowing that Lin Shihan was really angry.

  Xiang Yuan's mobile phone was taken by Lin Shihan, and he wanted to click on this Weibo, but found that the display had been deleted by the po owner. Refresh again, this hot search is gone, instead of hot searches such as "Treasure Girl", "Please treat depression patients" and "Depression Protection Association".

  I don't know what's going on, Lin Shihan stared at the phone screen, always feeling that this hot search for'treasure girl' was talking about his sister.

  Click on the hot search, and sure enough, the first Weibo was sent by my sister.

  Although he didn't know his sister's Weibo, but when he saw the rabbit holding a carrot on his profile picture, he knew it must be his sister.

  In order to clarify that she was not pretending to be depressed, she sent out both of her medical certificates with a paragraph of text. The essay did not write how sensational, but simply stated that she used to be a depression patient.

  However, Lin Shihan stared at those words repeatedly, but his eyes were red, and his hands were tightly gripped with the phone, his heart twitched.

  During the period when their sister was sick, they were more sad than anyone else. Sometimes I obviously want to touch my sister's head and tell her not to be afraid. She has parents and brothers.

  But she was afraid that she didn't like it, so she resisted it.

  I want to go to school with my sister, I want to have my sister give herself water while playing basketball, and say, "Brother is great", I want to squeeze my little sister’s face, and I want to tell the whole school that Lin Shi Nuan belongs to Lin Shihan. younger sister.

  ...

  Fortunately, my sister finally came out.

  "Brother Han...?" Xiang Yuan asked worriedly when Lin Shihan hadn't spoken for a long time.

  As the saying goes, you don’t break out in silence, just pervert in silence. He was guessing whether Lin Shihan would break out or be perverted...

  Lin Shihan recovered and said, "Xiang Yuan, you can check it out for me. Who usually has a holiday with my sister." When

  he knew about the exam before, he didn't choose to shoot because he thought his sister could handle it well. Of course, in the end my sister slapped those people in the face because she got the first grade. But now that person has made the matter so big, and even wants to use public opinion to stimulate his sister.

  The younger sister came out of depression. He didn't dare to imagine how she would become ill again because of the stimulation.

  Xiang Yuan nodded, expressing understanding. Even if Lin Shihan didn't let him ask, he would go. After all, although Lin Shihan was stingy, he wouldn't let him be called Xiao Nuan sister, but the brother's sister was naturally his sister, and he couldn't watch Xiao Nuan being bullied by others.

  He went directly to his cousin. His cousin is a student from Class 5 and Class 6 next door. The classmates of the two classes do not miss out and know a lot about Class 5.

  Xiang Yuan quickly found out what was going on.

  "Brother Han, what I have heard is that there are two people who might break the news, one is Su Nian and the other is Chen Jinghe, both from Class 5."

  Lin Shihan got a reply and patted his shoulder. , Went directly to Su Nian and Chen Jinghe. But Chen Jinghe went to the office because he was called, and Lin Shihan only found Su Nian.

  Su Nian's face was a bit ugly at the time, and her hands were tightly tugging at the sleeves. After seeing Lin Shihan, she seemed to have guessed his purpose of looking for her.

  "Is it what you exploded on the Internet?" Lin Shihan's eyes were cold and scary. He forced Su Nian to the corner, clenching his fists, "I won't hit a woman, but I warn you, don't mess with my sister. If she is I'm not happy, I won't make you happy for the rest of your life." The

  vulture in his eyes looked very nasty.

  Su Nian hasn't been relieved from what happened just now. If she usually pretends to be pitiful, she explained that it wasn't her that passed away. But now she suddenly felt very annoyed. Looking at Lin Shihan who looked like a wolf pup in front of her, she twitched the corner of her mouth and smiled.

  "I don't know what you are talking about, but this is a school, with surveillance. If you dare to do anything to me, don't think about it." Although she was very scared in her heart, she seemed very calm at this time.

  "It's about to take the college entrance examination now, you are making trouble at this juncture, do you think you will be better?"

  Su Nian raised his head and looked at Lin Shihan.

  Lin Shihan fights with small tempers and fights are commonplace, but when he grows up, he really hasn't beaten a woman. At this time, Su Nian's words made the blue veins on his forehead jump up, and bloodshot eyes appeared. He waved his fist and fell fiercely: "You

  are looking for death." But Lin Shihan's fist did not fall on Su Nian's body. Huo Shisheng just passed by here, seeing this scene, and pushed Su Nian in one hand. open. Lin Shihan's fist fell on Huo Shisheng's face.

  Huo Shisheng's expression changed: "Lin Shihan, what are you doing! Why are you

  hitting someone!" Lin Shi snorted coldly, and handed his cheek on the tip of his tongue: "I hit her white lotus flower." A punch fell, "You have to dare to stop, I will fight with you!"

  ...

  The author has something to say: My younger sister is bullied, and my third brother is angry.      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.5K 107
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲: Transmigrated as the Stepmother of the Male Protagonist in a Campus Story (TSMPCS) 𝗥𝗮𝘄 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 穿成校园文男主的后妈 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿: Lin...
98.3K 1.2K 79
This story cover is not mine. Original Owner - rajkumr603 (pinterest) Book wearing female supporting role X male supporting role Everyone has their o...
2.7M 60.5K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
918K 22.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...