Love in war

By shinningstarantara

Vansh , a gangster falls in love with fun loving Riddhima without knowing about her past truth . Will Vansh a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( epilogue )
Link to new book

Chapter 12

2K 180 40
By shinningstarantara

This chapter starts with ,

Riddhima waiting for Vansh in her room ,

Riddhima : When will this Vansh come , I am getting eager to see him .

She goes to the mirror , she sees the bite mark . She touches it and smiles .

Riddhima : I will pretend like I am angry with him . I will see what he does to convince me .

Riddhima blushes .

Riddhima : What is happening to you Riddhima , why are you always thinking about him .

Someone knocks on the door .

Riddhima : Vansh has come .

She checks her makeup on the mirror and goes to open the door . To her suprise Angre is at the door .

Angre : Bhabhi actually boss has gone to Kolkata for an important meeting . He told me to inform you .

Riddhima : When will he come .

Angre : Once he finalize the deal he will come back .

Riddhima sadly : Hmmm.

Riddhima closes the door and gets angry .

Riddhima : He is too much . How can he go without informing me .

Riddhima gets a call from Vansh , she cuts it in anger .

Riddhima : I am not going to talk to him . He left me alone and went without informing also .

She goes to sleep .

Next morning ,

In dinning table ,

Anupriya : Riddhima beta , did Vansh tell you that he went to Kolkata .

Riddhima : Don't talk about him to me , he didn't say anything to me , he told Angre to tell me .

Sia : Bhabhi why are you getting tensed ? Bhai will come in some days .

Riddhima : Don't need , tell him to live in Kolkata itself .

Sia and Anupriya laughs .

Anupriya : Your anger is justified Riddhima , he should have informed you .

Sia : Bhabhi it's ok , but don't show your anger to my bhai . So sad for him , already he is under work pressure .

Riddhima : Oh if  he is in that much work pressure , Then you sit and pamper your bhai . I am leaving to office .

Riddhima goes .

In office ,

Riddhima : This Vansh is too much , yesterday he called me once when I cut the call , again he didn't even try to call me also . When will he come back from Kolkata . Angre didn't say anything about it . This Vansh has done something to me , Why am I thinking about him . Did I start lov... No no way . I cannot love him . Riddhima don't think about it just concentrate only on your work .

Scene changes ,

Vansh : Angre , Did you give the hair sample for DNA test ?

Angre : Yes , boss we will get reports in a few days .

Vansh : That's good .

He cuts the call .

Vansh : In some days I will get the medical reports of White Evil , soon I will catch her .

Vansh smirks .

At night ,

Riansh's room ,

Sejal calls Riddhima .

Sejal : Riddhima did you buy the beer bottle I recommended you .

Riddhima : Yes yes I got it , Now I am going to drink it . Sejal I am very excited I am going to drink it for the first time .

Sejal : Riddhima , as soon as you drink it go and sleep . Ok

Riddhima : Ok , today Vansh is also not here , so I can enjoy my bachelor's life .

She cuts the call .

Vansh comes to VR mansion .

Vansh : I know Riddhima , you are angry with me . That's why I cancelled my meeting to see you soon . I am coming Riddhima .

He comes in front of his room , his room door is slightly opened . He pushes it little bit , to his suprise he finds Riddhima opening the beer bottle .

Vansh : What the heck is she doing .

Riddhima starts drinking the beer from the bottle itself . Vansh comes running in .

Vansh : Riddhima why are you drinking it raw , add some water .

Riddhima : Shut up , who are you ? What are you doing in my room . You don't know about my husband , if he gets to know that you entered my room like this . Then he will kill you .

Vansh smiles and thinks : I think this is the first time she is drinking alcohol , that's why she doesn't even have sense to add water to it . She doesn't recognise me also .

Vansh : Riddhima , come you have to sleep now .

Riddhima : Ahhh... Sleep with you . No way I will sleep only with my husband . Get out of my room .

Vansh smiles . Riddhima finishes one full bottle , she starts drinking another bottle .

Vansh : Riddhima you better stop it , why are you drinking this much .

Riddhima : Vansh , when did you come ? you were in Kolkata know ?

Vansh thinks : Just now , she was treating me as a stranger now she recognised me , the alcohol is driving her crazy , But it's ok I like it .

Riddhima : You don't talk to me , You ran away to Kolkata without informing also . Yesterday I dressed up and waited for you , but you didn't come . I am angry with you . Go away .

Vansh : Riddhima I forgot to inform you . We will talk about this later . Now come we will sleep .

Riddhima : I don't want to sleep . Come we will dance .

Riddhima grabs Vansh's hand .

Vansh : We will dance tomorrow , now you go to sleep .

Riddhima tries to stand but she stumbles,
Vansh catches her , they have an eye lock . Riddhima tries to go . But Vansh holds her wrist , he pulls her closer . He slowly leans towards her , she doesn't stop him . He holds her bare waist slowly due to which she moans . He kisses on the love bite ,  he kisses on her forehead . His nose tip touches her nose tip , they can feel each other's breathing . They both closes their eyes . His lips slowly goes towards her lips . She holds his blazer tightly . He seals her lips with his . He kisses her passionately and gently. His hand slowly gets inside her hair which brings her little more closer to him . Riddhima encircles Vansh's hair . After a few minutes they break their kiss , in order to breathe . They both looks at each other and breathes heavily .

Vansh thinks :

What did I do ? I have committed a mistake . How can I kiss her without her permission . She is not in her senses also . No I shouldn't do anything without her concern .

Vansh immediately carries Riddhima and puts her on the bed .

Vansh : Sleep .. Good night .

Riddhima is not in her consious , so she falls asleep .

Next morning ,

Riddhima wakes up and catches her head due to headache , Vansh comes inside the room with a glass of lemon juice . He gives it to her .

Riddhima : Thank you Vansh , I really needed it .

She drinks it .

Riddhima : When did you come ?

Vansh thinks : Is she pretending or really she forgot what happened ?

Vansh : Yesterday night . You were sleeping when I came .

Riddhima thinks : Thank god , he did not see me drinking beer . I thought of  pretending to be angry with him . But now I don't feel like showing my anger to him . I don't know what happened to me .

Riddhima : Ok I will go fresh up .

She goes .

Vansh : Thank god , Riddhima forgot about the kiss we shared .

In Vansh's office ,

He gets a message notification . He clicks to see it .

The message :

Your wife is not as she seems , I am warning you , don't trust her . She will destroy your family . Your wife shares an relationship with White Evil .

By your ,

Well wisher .

Vansh gets shocked on reading this message .

Vansh : No no , this can't be true . How can Riddhima have some relation with White Evil . This is not possible . Angre !!

Angre comes running in .

Angre : Boss , what happened boss ?

Vansh : Read this message , you will get to know .

Angre reads it and gets shocked .

Angre : This means... Bhabhi..

Vansh : No Angre , we cannot jump into any conclusion . We must need a definite proof . We will do one thing , I will take Riddhima's hair sample for DNA test . Test it with that White Evil's hair sample .

Angre : Sure boss .

Vansh calls Riddhima .

Vansh angrily : Where are you ?

Riddhima gets scared and thinks :

Why is he angry , something is wrong .

Riddhima : I am in office .

Vansh : You have to be in VR mansion within 20 minutes otherwise I don't know what I will do .

Riddhima : But why..

Vansh cuts the call .

Riddhima thinks : What happened to him all of a sudden ,Why is he behaving like this to me .

Riddhima goes to VR mansion . She walks towards her room . As soon as she enters the room , Vansh grabs her and pins her against the wall . He looks at her angrily . She gets scared .

Vansh : Why are you scared ? Don't worry I will not do anything until I get any proof against you .

Riddhima : What proof ?

Vansh : Your past .

Riddhima thinks : Did he come to know about my  accident or did he come to know about my current treatment ? Why is he telling proof and all that .

Riddhima gets scared . Vansh keeps his forehead on Riddhima's forehead head .

Vansh : Riddhima you can't even imagine , how much I love you . I love you more than anything . But I don't know what is our future .

Riddhima gets confused .

Vansh kisses Riddhima's cheeks . He slowly moves his hand towards her hair , he finds her mesmerized in his thoughts , so he uses this opportunity and pulls some of Riddhima's hair slowly . She feels some kind of a small pain .

Riddhima : Ahh my hair .

Vansh : Sorry .

Riddhima : What happened ? Why did you call me immediately .

Vansh : Nothing , I wanted to see you . I saw you . Now I am leaving .

He leaves .

Riddhima : This man is really mad , To see me he did all this drama . He is too much .

Riddhima recalls Vansh's words of telling he will get a proof of her past .

Riddhima : What did he wanted to say  About my past before 4 years ? Anyways I shouldn't over think . Even if he comes to know about my past also it won't make any difference .

Scene changes ,

Vansh : Angre , take these hair samples . Get the test done .

Angre : Boss what if Bhabhi is a relative of White Evil ?

Vansh takes a deep breath .

Vansh : I don't know , but right now get the test done .

Vansh recalls his moments with Riddhima and thinks :

Riddhima I love you a lot , but I am not sure whether you are cheating me or not . What if you have any relation with White Evil ? What if you work for White Evil . Then things will get complicated .

Thousands of questions is running in Vansh's mind .

At hospital ,

Doctor checks up Riddhima . ( Doctor's name is Ranjith , Kabir's friend )

Kabir : Ranjith is everything fine ? When will she recover her memory ?

Ranjith : Soon she will gain her memory . Just tell her to take the medicines I gave her .

Kabir : Ok . Riddhima did you start taking the medicines .

Riddhima nods , Kabir smiles .

At night ,

Riddhima is taking the tablets , She sees Vansh coming . She goes towards him .

Riddhima : Is everything ok ? Why are you tensed ?

Vansh : Nothing , my head is just painning . No problem it will be alright if I sleep

Riddhima : You sit , I will get tablets for you .

Vansh : Riddhima , don't need .

Riddhima : Ok fine , if you don't need medicine . I will massage your head . Come .

Vansh loudly : Riddhima , I am telling you nahh that I don't need anything . Why are you disturbing me ? And from when did you start caring for me ? You hate me right ?

Riddhima : Vansh why are you getting angry ? Just out of concern I asked . It's ok if you don't want , but don't show your anger on me .

Riddhima goes to her bed .

Vansh thinks : Can I really believe you or not Riddhima ?

Next morning ,

Riddhima wakes up , she looks around . She doesn't find Vansh . She searches for him . She sees him going out in his car .

Riddhima : Where is he going , so early in the morning . Why is he avoiding me . It's ok I won't call him , let him come and talk to me .

Two weeks passes like this Vansh does not talk to Riddhima because he thinks if he sees or talks to her he will hurt her . Riddhima gets angry on Vansh's sudden behaviour at the same time she misses Vansh , Vansh also misses her . Vansh thinks to come close to Riddhima but he distance himself from her because he is not sure about her motives. Riddhima tries talking to Vansh but he ignores her .

One morning ,

Vansh tensely comes to his study area .

Vansh : Angre , Did the reports come ? What happened tell me ?

Angre sadly hands over the reports to Vansh . Vansh reads the reports and gets shocked .

Vansh : This means ....

Angre : Boss ,this reports clearly says that this both the hair samples are of same DNA . This means White Evil and Riddhima Bhabhi are sisters.

Vansh recalls his moments with Riddhima . A drop of tear falls from Vansh's eyes .

Vansh : This means Riddhima is sent by White Evil . You have played with me Riddhima . You have played with my  love , I will never spare you . You have done a big mistake . Now you will have to face my wrath . Still now you have seen my love , But from here after you will see my hatred . I will trouble you so much that your sister that so called White Evil will come and fall at my feet to save you from me . I will make you suffer . Your sister has killed my father . I will avenge my father's death . You will have to pay for your sister's mistake Riddhima .

Vansh eyes burns in anger .

Thank you guys for reading my story . Hope you like it . Sorry for the late update , I was little bit unwell that's why I updated it late . I will soon update the next chapter .

Please do vote and comment 😃 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 197 8
Swayam and Sharon , the eternal lovers break up due to misunderstandings and their ego. Read my story to know if ego will be weapon to completely des...
79K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
17.5K 680 8
Hey guys, So this is a new story of Riansh. It is all mature stuff. Hope u all like it Please do vote