Classroom Of The Elite: Four...

By Anjing-Chan

Spoiler Warning:Containts from Volume 1-11.75 Author Of The Original Work:Kinusaga Syougo Characters Of The... More

Information
Vol 1.Chapter 1 - Bus Ride
Vol 1.Chapter 2 - Class D
Vol 1.Chapter 3 - Convenience Store
Vol 1.Chapter 4 - Lunch
Vol 1.Chapter 5 - Kushida Kiykou Anda The Simps
Vol 1.Chapter 6 - Club Fair
Vol 1.Chapter 7 - Swimming Class(Part 1)
Vol 1.Chapter 8 - Swimming Class(Part 2)
Vol 1.Chapter 9 - Friends
Vol 1.Chapter 10 - Hangout
Vol 1.Chapter 11 - S-System
Vol 1.Chapter 12 - S-System Revealation
Vol 1.Chapter 13 - Chaos
Vol 1.Chapter 14 - Confrotation
Vol 1.Chapter 15 - Preparation
Vol 1.Chapter 16 - Study Group
Vol 1.Chapter 17 - The Dark Side Of An Angel
Vol 1.Chapter 19 - Midterm Preparation
Vol 1.Chapter 20 - Midterm
SS - Inogoshira Kokoro: Math
SS - Kushida Kiykou: The Dark Side Of An Angel
Vol 2.Chapter 1 - Class Points
Vol 2.Chapter 2 - Group Chat
Vol 2.Chapter 3 - Sudou Case(Part 1)
Vol 2.Chapter 4 - Sudou Case(Part 2)
Vol 2.Chapter 5 - Investigation
Vol 2.Chapter 6 - Ichinose Honami
Vol 2.Chapter 7 - Confession
Vol 2.Chapter 8 - Sakura Airi

Vol 1.Chapter 18 - Horikita Suzune

1.5K 52 22
By Anjing-Chan

Ayanokouji POV

I couldn't seem to fall asleep, so I got up and exited my room.
In the lobby, I bought some juice from the vending machine and went back to the elevator.

"Hmm?"

The elevator was on the 7th floor. Feeling curious, I looked at the CCTV monitor of the inside of the elevator. It was some random black haired girl in her school uniform.

I hid myself behind the vending machine. The elevator reached the first floor.

While being wary of her surroundings,that random girl exited the building. After she disappeared into the dark, I chased after her

However, I involuntarily hid myself again after turning the corner.
She stopped moving. There was another person's figure.

"Suzune. I didn't think you'd follow me all the way here."

Did she leave at this hour to meet with a boy?

"I'm different from the useless me that you know. I've come here to catch up to you."

"Catch up to me, huh."

"I heard that you are in class C, it doesn't seem like anything's changed in the last 3 years. Because you've always been looking at my back, you've never been able to see your own flaws. Choosing to come to this school was another one of your mistakes."

"That's—that's wrong. I'm going to rise up to class A. And then—"

"That's impossible. You'll never reach class A. Rather, your class will crumble before that. This school isn't as easy as you think it is."

"I will absolutely, absolutely reach class A…"

"I already said it's impossible. You're a really unreasonable younger sister."

Her older brother takes a step forward. From my hiding spot, I could see his form more clearly.

It was the student council president.
So her name is Horikita Suzune huh.

There was no emotion in his
expression, as if he was looking at an existence that didn't interest him at all.
He grabbed his younger sister's wrist and pushed her against the wall.

"No matter how much I avoided you, you are still my younger sister. If people start to learn about you, it is me who will be disgraced. Leave this school immediately."

"N-no… tsu. I will, I will absolutely rise up to class A…!"

"Foolish, really. Do you want to relive the painful experiences of the past?"

"Nii-san—I will—"

"You have neither the power nor the qualifications to aim for class A. Understand that."

Horikita's body drew forward, as if he was about to take action. The situation looks dangerous.

I grabbed his right arm.

"—What? Who are you?"

Looking at his own arm, he looked at me with a sharp glint in his eyes.

"You, you were trying to throw her to the ground, right? It's concrete here, you know. Just because you're siblings doesn't mean you can do anything you want."

"It's not admirable to eavesdrop."

"Just let go of her hand."

"That's what I should be saying."

It was silent while we glared at each other.

Reluctantly, I let go of his arm. At that moment, he aimed for my face with a quick backhand.

Feeling danger, I instinctively leaned backwards. A nasty attack with a thin body. Furthermore, he aimed for my vitals with a sharp kick.

I slapped his arm away with left hand away and force him bit.When he let’s his guard off,I use this chance to grab his neck and push him into the wall and slammed him into the floor.

“Kurgh!”He said clearly hurt.

“So this is the best student in our school what a disapponment” I said in cold voice.

“Stop it already!”

I look at Horikita she seems she want to fight me to defend your brother,eventhough she is clearly scared.

“What If I say no?”

She is shaken but she is already in her fighting position.

“Stop it Suzune you are embarrassing me!”

“B-but Nii-san.”

“Also leave I want to talk to him alone!”

“B-but.”

Horikita-senpai just glare at the younger Horikita.Which make her quite and leave leaving both of us.

"Good reflexes. I didn't think you would avoid every single one and even counter back.Were you taught in some way?"

“Piano and calligraphy.”

“What's your name? What class are you on?”

“Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from class D.”
“Oh that’s right I heard a student there was 2 student one student got 100% in every subject on his entrance exam and the quiz from the other day .While the student name Oreki Houtarou  got 50% on all of his subject in his entrance exam and the quiz from the other day."

He was talking about me and Oreki huh.I decide not to answer since it will be bothersome.

“Ayanokouji and Oreki  With both of you around  it looks like things are going to become interesting."

Walking past me, he disappeared into the night. The confident student council president. It. After he left,I also left just to meet younger Horikita.

“What did my brother talk about?”
“None of my bussiness.”

“How dare you prepare to face the consequenses!”

“What are you gonna do about it?”

“How dare you,you are nothing more than a stupid detect you are nothing more than the lowest of the lowest.”

“This dumb stupid defect just save you from your own brother from her incompotent little sister that was place in the second lowest class.”

“Y-you"

“Any problem?” I ask in my cold gone making her scared

I leave her than go back to my room.

A/N:Yeah done here lol sorry if i make Ayanokouji ooc lol.

I finally make a chapter about all of us favourite girl Horikita

(Pic is not mine)

(I just realised i forgot to add Ayanokouji and Hachiman part lmao,I already edited so if you want check it out i guess.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 9.3K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
948K 50.8K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...