VSOO | Summer Love [Completed]

By yourerin_

Call me selfish. But this is my time...my only time to call you mine. - Jisoo I don't know who I am. But in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 9

670 47 9
By yourerin_

"Will you still love me? Will you keep our relationship? Will you choose me?" - Jisoo

Taehyung POV:

It's been days since grandma's birthday. That night I saw mom and grandma arguing although I didn't understand what they were talking about. Hea stays with us. Jisoo was acting differently for a couple of days. I am confused. I don't know what's going on but I feel like there's something wrong. None of these feel right.

Hea: "Hi Tae! Good morning." She said. She saw Taehyung at the table eating his breakfast.

Taehyung: "Hi." He responded.

Hea: "Uhm. The weather is nice." She said. "I would love to explore the place. Can you tour me around?" She awkwardly asked.

Taehyung: Paused from eating and looked at her. "Maybe not today. I will help Jisoo in the flower shop." He said then continued eating.

Hae: "Can you do that next time?" She looked at him.

Taehyung: This made him drop the fork and lean back on the chair. He was a bit annoyed. "We can do the tour next time. My time with my girlfriend is more important." He said before he got up from sitting and left.

Time skipped. At the flower shop.

Jisoo: "Baby!" She called him. "Can you help me with this, please?" She shouted.

Taehyung: "What is it, babe?" He asked when he gets to her.

Jisoo: "Here. We need to move these flowers from here to that corner." She explained.

Taehyung: "Alright, babe." He started moving the flowers. They're busy arranging the flowers that just arrived at the shop.

Jisoo: "That's perfect babe! Thank you!" She smiled at him.

Taehyung: "Anything for my love." He winked at her.

Jisoo: "You're cute when you do that!" She smiled. "I hope Lisa and Jungkook are having a good time." She continued.

Taehyung: "I'm sure they are. I think they are really in love with each other." He said.

Jisoo: "Yeah! They are. They're perfect as a couple." She said.

Taehyung: "Perfect than us?" He pouted while looking at her.

Jisoo: She turned her head to him. "We're more perfect!" She chuckles.

Taehyung: "Good." He said.

Moments later. Someone entered the store. Jisoo and Taehyung both looked at the entrance.

Taehyung: "Hea?" He said.

Hea: "Hi." She said as she steps closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung: "What are you doing here?" He asked.

Hea: "I told you I want to explore the place. I was roaming around and saw this shop. I remember you said you will go to a flower shop today so I thought you are here. And, I'm right." She explained while looking straight at him.

Taehyung: He looked at her. " I told you I'm busy. " He said then looked at Jisoo then back to Hea.

Hea:" It's okay, I'm just checking the place. I'll probably get some flowers for grandma before I go." She said while looking around.

Taehyung: "Okay." He said. He looked at Jisoo again. "I'll finish this babe. Go ahead and rest. You've been working hard." He said tapping the top of her head. She smiled a bit and went straight where the seats are.

Hea: "These are beautiful blue flowers. These are my favorite." She said while checking out the flowers. "Do you also like blue flowers, Taehyung?" She asked.

Taehyung: "No, I like purple flowers." He answered. Hea looked at him for a moment and continued checking the flowers one by one. *Phone rings* "Dad?" He said upon answering the phone.

Taehyung dad: *Slightly audible* "There's something important I need to tell you."

Taehyung: "What is it?" He said before going to the room at the back of the shop.

Soon as Taehyung left the room, Hea approached Jisoo.

Hea: "You need to stop seeing him. Break up with him." She demanded.

Jisoo: "No. Why would I do that? He loves me." She said, trying to hide the pain she's feeling.

Hea: *Scoff* "You really want to do this, huh? Let's see who will end up crying." She said with a serious tone. "Here." She handed the money to pay for the flowers she picked. "Keep the change." She said before leaving.

Jisoo was left with tears slowly falling on her cheeks. She quickly wiped it and tried to calm herself.

Time skipped. Night came.

Lisa: "Are you sure?" She said over the phone.

Jisoo: "I think it's the right thing to do." She answered.

Lisa: "Are you ready for whatever he will say?" She asked.

Jisoo: " I have to be ready." She said.

Lisa: "Okay Unnie. I know you can do it! I'm always here for you, okay?" She said, trying to comfort her.

Jisoo: "Thank you!" She whispered before ending the call.

Soon as she hanged up from Lisa's call. Her phone ring again. This time it's Taehyung calling.

Jisoo: "Baby?" She answered the call.

Taehyung: "I'm in front of your house. Meet me." He said with a serious tone.

Jisoo: "What's...." She's about to say something when the call ended. Her heart started beating fast. Cold sweats are taking over her body.

Jisoo went to see Taehyung. She was scared as she already knew what's about to happen.

Jisoo: "B-baby?" She stuttered.

Taehyung: "You knew?" He said looking straight at her.

Jisoo: "What?" She's lost of words.

Taehyung: "You knew about Hea? You know that... that she's my girlfriend before... you." He said. You can see anger in his eyes.

Jisoo: "Tae, I... I..." She doesn't know what to say.

Taehyung: "You already know but you never thought of telling me?" Jisoo did not respond. She kept quiet with tears falling on her cheeks. "Say something!" He screamed.

Jisoo: She's sobbing. "If I tell you. Do you think that you will stay the way you are? For me? For our relationship?" She found the courage to ask these questions.

Taehyung: His eyes are locked to her eyes. "I don't know." He almost whispered.

Jisoo: Crying. "I already planned to tell you because I couldn't stop thinking about it for days. But I am so afraid that you will stop loving me." She said looking at him. Taehyung stayed quiet. "Call me selfish. Maybe you think that I took advantage of you even when I already knew that there's someone else waiting for you to come back. But... Tae, I love you. I love you so much that I can't let you go!" She managed to say these while crying. She tries to come closer to him but he took a step back.  "Will you still love me? Will you keep our relationship? Will you choose me?" She can't help but cry.

Taehyung: He took a deep breath. "I don't know the answer to your questions, Jisoo." He paused. "I am so confused. I don't know what to do." He said, trying to hold back his tears. "You understand that I am hurt too, right? That above everyone else, you, you can't be honest to me. And, that's the most painful thing!" He said with pain and anger in his eyes.

Jisoo: "I'm sorry." She whispered. *Long pause* "I know things won't be the same between the two of us." She sobs. "But, I want you to know that I love you, so much. I love you Taehyung and that won't change. Please remember that." She said before turning around, leaving him behind.

Taehyung left while Jisoo is back in her room. She's crying her heart out. After few minutes, Taehyung arrived at their house.

Hea: She was waiting for him in the living room." Tae. " She said as soon as she sees him. "Can we talk?" She asked.

Taehyung: "Not now. I want to be alone." He said with a low voice.

Hea: "But Tae..." She got cut off.

Taehyung: "I said no!" He shouted while looking at her then eventually left her and went to his room.

Next day.

Taehyung: He opened his eyes. "Ahhhhh." He woke with a severe headache. His hands are on his head. "Ahh. Why does it hurt so bad." He's in pain. He got up and took a couple of steps before falling. He lost consciousness.

Time skipped. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked around.

Hea: She noticed that he is already awake. "Tae, love, you're awake. How are you feeling?" She asked with a worried tone.

Taehyung: "What happened?" He asked.

Hea: "I found you unconscious in your room this morning. We had to take you in the nearest hospital to make sure that you are okay. You were sleeping all day." She explained. "Let me call the doctor." She was about to leave when he spoke.

Taehyung: "No need. I'm okay now." He looked at her. "I woke up this morning with a very bad headache. I was about to go see grandma when I fainted. But I am okay now." He said. She held his hand. "I... I remember now. Everything." He continued.

Hea: "So, you remember me now? Us?" She starts to cry. Taehyung just nodded. "I'm so happy, love. I'm happy that we can finally be together again." She said before hugging him.

Few days passed. It's afternoon. Jisoo was sitting at her bedside, looking outside the window. The silence was deafening. The room felt cold and lonely. She has puffy eyes. You can tell that she has been crying for a while.

Jisoo POV:

Taehyung never showed up or called me since that night. I guess I already know the answer to my questions. It hurts so much. I never thought that we will end like this. *Complete silence* I decided to see Lisa. I bid goodbye to mom and went outside the house. I was about to ride my bicycle when I received a message.

Jisoo: "Taehyung." She whispered.

Taehyung message: "Meet me at the park, in the usual spot."

Jisoo looked at the message for a moment before she decided to go to the park. After a couple of minutes, she arrived at the park and saw Taehyung sitting under the same tree when she first saw him. She walked slowly towards him. She misses him, she's scared, she's sad. She finally reached him and sat down beside him.

Taehyung: "I got back memories back." He said breaking the silence. "And, I... I decided to stay with my parents again." He said looking straight to the open space.

Jisoo: "Hmm. Good for you." She said, trying to hold back her tears.

Taehyung: "I wanna thank you." He paused. "Thank you for helping me get through the toughest times of my life. I don't know who am I when I first met you. But you... You helped me find myself." He continued. Jisoo just nodded. He looked at her. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that we ended like this. You are a good person. I hope that you will find the happiness that you truly deserve. Bye, Jisoo." He said before he got up and starts walking away. Jisoo was left sobbing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 7.1K 27
"It's unethical to play with someone else's feelings for the benefit of your own love life, Hoseok." = Highest Rank: #1 yoonseok #5 sope #46 hobi #15...
30.9K 1.2K 42
Will Taehyung choose his current boyfriend over Jungkook, his mate? Highest rank: #1 btssmut (January 28, 2023)
47.4K 2K 20
Because Of You - Kim Taehyung X Kim Jisoo Completed! sʜᴏᴜᴛᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ @/kaylashabr ᴏɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ! (for the idea) best ranking: VSOO #1 Started - August 15...
75K 3.5K 20
Taehyung"Don't ever try to escape or I will do something you can't even dream of." Highest rank in: #1 vsoo(25/5/21) #1 bts (26/5/21) #1 kim jisoo(26...