After The Villain's Mother Fa...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 反派亲妈粉穿书后 AUTHOR: 西瓜尼姑 Fu Qingqing is a mother fan of the beautiful and tragic villa... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 35

5.6K 169 21
By CN_SweetSmile

    The old man of the Gu family did not agree to Gu Yuandi's visit to Professor Liao for treatment.

    Because he knows what price Gu Yuandi is about to pay... Instead of taking high risks, the Gu family would rather raise Gu Yuandi.

    Yong Gu far that attitude when Di himself to the care of his grandfather knew not agree, no fuss, but with extreme calm voice said in the study:. "Grandpa, I do not want to waste a"

    do not want to like The girl didn't even have the ability to walk in front of her. She didn't want to just crawl humble, just a living creature, not a decent person, and she didn't want her to be sick and injured for him.

    Gu Shiyong clutched the tip of the crutches and said, "Who dares to say that you are a trash?! Don't listen to others talking nonsense."

    Gu Yuandi was very calm: "Grandpa, it's not that others don't tell me, the facts don't exist. Please, please. You let me go. No, I beg you."

    Gu Shiyong burst into tears, and sighed in silence for a long time: "...complications caused by infection will lead to death, Xiao Di, are you ready?"

    Gu Yuandi decided on the location. nod.

    Gu Yuandi is Gu Shiyong’s first grandson. He is even better than Gu Zhangde. It is the child that Gu Shiyong saw with his own eyes. In addition, the relationship between Gu Shiyong and Gu Yuandi is earlier than his son. Still deep.

    At the moment Gu Shi Yongxin is like a knife.

    But there is no alternative.

    Gu Shiyong waved his hand weakly and said: "Okay, you go, you go."

    Gu Yuandi nodded slightly: "Thank you, grandpa."

    Gu Shiyong said, "Then, you don't want to go back to your villa recently. Live here. Grandpa is not busy anymore, and play chess with Grandpa."

    Gu Yuandi agreed.

    The matter of going to treatment is arranged by the father.

    Gu Yuandi wanted to give Fu Qing an explanation.

    He should thank first.

    As for the treatment... he didn't want her to know that he might not survive.

    The treatment time is also very long. When he gets better, she is in college and can start making boyfriends. In the new school, many people will like her and pursue her.

    He shouldn't let her worry about him at the best age.

    Then let Fu Qing die completely.

    Gu Yuandi thought it over, he should be fierce, indifferent and ruthless.

    He survived silently, or died silently.

    Don't have to drag too many people.

    "Xiao Di, can I come in?"

    Gu Zhangde knocked on Gu Yuandi's door and asked in a low voice.

    Gu Yuandi replied: "Yes."

    Gu Zhangde held a box and pushed the door out. He walked in front of Gu Yuandi with red eyes, choked up several times.

    On the contrary, Gu Yuandi was extremely calm, "Dad, what are you holding?"

    Gu Zhangde wiped away his tears and said, "The gift you gave to Dad was sent to the company before, but Dad hasn't opened it yet, but only received it now. Dad wants to tell you that Dad likes it very much."

    Gu Yuandi frowned: "Gift?"

    Gu Zhangde opened the box and took out the welded robot. He pressed the button a little, and the happy birthday song began to sound: " Happy birthday to you~Happy birthday to you~Happy birthday to you~"

    The end of the song.

    It is a monologue by Gu Yuandi.

    [Dad, thank you. When I was eight years old, I took me to the "Dick Robot" competition while I was asleep. I will always remember the surprise and joy when I opened my eyes in a strange world. , That is the most special birthday gift I have ever received in my life. This is the robot I promised to give you when I was eight years old. Now Xiao Di is like the eight-year-old Xiao Di, and I hope you and your mother will be happy forever. ]

    The recorded voice has been processed to restore the immaturity and innocence of the eight-year-old Gu Yuandi when he was speaking.

    Gu Zhangde wept when he heard the first sentence in the office.

    After listening to the entire episode, he had long since relented. He admitted that he was unwilling to divorce Luo Chuanrou to break Gu Yuandi's best wishes.

    ——If Luo Chuanrou didn't break the robot and threw it into the trash can.

    Gu Zhangde didn't want to cry in front of his son, he covered his eyes, but couldn't say a complete sentence.

    It took a long time for him to sort out his emotions, put down the robot, put his hands on Gu Yuandi's shoulders, and said, "Dad has left the company's affairs to your uncles. Dad decided to accompany you to the treatment."

    Gu Yuandi spit out a sentence: "Dad, so you will miss Xiao An's growth period."

    Gu Zhangde reproached himself: "Dad has missed a lot of things about you, so I can't miss it anymore. Xiao An is taken care of by family members. The problem is, if Xiao An misses his father, he can video with his father. You spend more time with your father, and your father loves you longer, Xiao Di, for his father, you are more important than Xiao An."

    Gu Yuandi’s eyes were hot. Hold your hands tightly.

    The corners of his cold lips couldn't help but bend.

    Dad loves him.

    Gu Zhangde patted Gu Yuandi on the shoulder and smiled: "Xiao Di, don't be afraid. Nothing will be terrible."

    Gu Yuandi nodded.

    Gu Yuandi reached out for the robot's box. The express order has not been cleaned up. The sender's name: Little Yellow Duck. The contact method is Fu Qing's mobile phone number.

    It's her again.

    She picked up the robot, fixed it, and gave it to his father.

    Gu Zhangde carefully put away the robot and said happily, "Dad likes this gift, really."

    Gu Yuandi played the three words "Little Yellow Duck" in his head and looked down. At the same time, there was also a virtual little yellow duck in his brain, which was simple and simple, just like her.

    He suddenly didn't want to let her go.

    He wanted to tell her.

    Fu Qingqing, wait for me to come back.

    I can come back.

    The Gu family made an appointment for Gu Yuandi for Professor Liao's surgery. It happened that Professor Liao was free to perform the surgery one month later, and Gu Yuandi could stay in China for about a month.

    Gu Yuandi accepted Gu Shiyong's advice, went to school during the day and came back to play chess with him at night.

    On the first day of returning to school, Gu Yuandi saw Fu Qingqing on the playground. There were no scars on her cheeks.

    Fu gently ran on the spot and greeted Gu Yuandi: "Classmate Gu, morning."

    Uncharacteristically, Gu Yuandi raised his head and stared at her, pressing his jaw slightly: "Morning."

    Fu smiled gently and asked him. "Have you eaten? Do you want to have dinner together?"

    Gu Yuandi said,

    "I have eaten." Fu Qingming: "I have three laps left. You should go back to the classroom quickly to avoid being late."

    Gu Yuandi nodded and sat down. The wheelchair went back.

    After Fu lightly ran, he ate the buns and went back to the classroom.

    The results were measured today. Deng Yali has already taken the first step to the teacher’s office to pay attention to the rankings, and took photos of the school’s rankings, and returned to the classroom to look up the rankings and calculate the proportions.

    Deng Yali finished counting her rankings, and after reading Fu Qing's rankings, she cried loudly: "Woo, it's over, you and I haven't crossed the line again. Still can't go to the international class. You are one point short! One point! "

    pay gently:" ...... "

    suddenly heard the bad news, she almost choked to death when the water.

    Deng Yali was not convinced, and waited for the answer sheet and test paper to be issued, she had to help her to pull out a point.

    Although Fu Qing was able to go to the international version after cutting out one point, she could not go, but when she remembered that Yu Ye Fu Qing had worked hard for Gu Yuandi, she very much hoped that Fu Qing's wish would come true.

    Deng Yali used the time between classes to find a full hour, but she didn't find it out in a daze.

    "God, is the teacher so accurate in changing the papers?"

    Fu

    Qing sucked a thin gel pen in the middle , and sighed and said, "It looks like we have to wait for next week." Deng Yali leaned forward. The payment gently made an idea: "I don't think your mind is very good. Don't expect to get in on your own. Hurry up and find a tuition teacher."

    Fu

    Qingming: " Who are you looking for?" The effect of the tuition teacher is terribly poor. Don’t the school have some help group? You should sign up today! I’ll go too!"

    Fu gently touched his chin: "...

    Alright ." But don’t queue to Song Huaichen. .

    Fu Qingming and Deng Yali signed up together.

    Teachers of international classes regularly announce assistance activities to allow classmates to participate independently.

    Gu Yuandi saw the names of Fu Qingqing and Deng Yali on the registration list.

    He asked the teacher for a form, filled in his name, and checked two help objects: Fu Qingqing and Deng Yali.

    In the evening self-study time, Fu Qingming and Deng Yali went to help the group study room with their textbooks.

    The study room was exceptionally quiet. As soon as the two walked in, they saw Gu Yuandi in a wheelchair at first sight.

    Deng Yali: "..."

    No way.

    Fu Qingming: "."

    Is there such a good thing? ? ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 5K 92
Shen Mingyou had a dream. I dreamed that she took her daughter to read a variety show with a mother and a baby. In the variety show, because Nian Nia...
155K 2.7K 81
Q: What is the most comfortable living state for a female supporting actress who wears books? A: The economy is free, there is no black material, and...
153K 2.7K 48
https://m.shubaow.net/227/227356/ Author: Cat Fengqi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-12-23 Latest: Chapter 48 · rebirth finished 17...
81.3K 2.9K 12
Lance starts to slowly lose his sanity from being in space too long - or is it something else? Will the others be able to help before it's too late...