After The Villain's Mother Fa...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 反派亲妈粉穿书后 AUTHOR: 西瓜尼姑 Fu Qingqing is a mother fan of the beautiful and tragic villa... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 31

5.6K 160 13
By CN_SweetSmile

    Fu Qingqing received a strange gift.

    After she checked it carefully, she felt that it was a "gift".

    The other party's way of giving gifts is also very unique, even using drones to send them.

    ......It won't be from Di Zai, right?

    Fu scratched his head gently. If it was Di Zai, why didn't Di Zai send Yue Xianwan?

    She closed the door and studied the effect of gifts.

    The exquisite little yellow duck doll must be placed on the head of the bed. As for the insecticide...it seems useless?

    Fu gently fiddled with the insecticide, wondering if it looked like an insecticide, but it was actually a special spray.

    She sprayed it twice, and the smell of insecticide filled the air.

    It's not a special spray, it's just an insecticide.

    Fu Qingming hadn't figured out the effects of pesticides, so Deng Yali sent a message to invite her to play with the crew.

    [Chu Xuelin and their crew are looking for a group to act! You can be in the mirror with the actor, are you going? If you don't go, then my sister Fu Mingyue and I will be praised by the actor and director. Don't be jealous! ]

    Pay gently can not be jealous, she would even know the result.

    Fu Mingyue is so beautiful and pure, and she is also very photogenic. From now on, she will take the line of the goddess of the whole people in the entertainment circle. This time, the "fortune" is just an episode of her peak.

    However, I still have to go.

    Because it will rain tonight, Di Zai will go out tonight, and his electric car will run out of electricity.

    "She" would abandon Di Zai on a rainy night.

    Fu Qingqing was just about to tell Deng Yali that she was going.

    Deng Yali couldn't wait, and dialed a voice call. After Fu gently connected, before she had time to speak, a dark shadow ran into the periphery. She turned her head and saw a black bug.

    "Fuck! What a damn big bug!"

    Fu was slightly frightened, and his foul language came out.

    Deng Yali was also taken aback, she was shocked by Fu's soft voice, and then she realized that there was a bug in Fu's room.

    She asked nervously: "What bug? Does it bite?"

    Fu gently opened the lid of the spray, pinched his nose and sprayed twice at the big bug , and said vaguely: "I don't know, I'm killing it."

    This At that time, she couldn't help being lucky, but fortunately there was an insecticide spray.

    Fu lightly saw that the worm stopped moving, and finally heaved a sigh of relief. He just sighed, shit, another worm came.

    "..."

    Deng Yali asked anxiously: "What's the matter? You are poisoned?"

    Fu

    Qingqing helplessly: "No, there is still a bug." Deng Yali heard a door closing sound, and the call was hung up.

    Fu lightly put on a mask to kill the insects. The smell of the insecticides was unpleasant, and he was afraid of poisoning.

    When Fu Qing killed the second insect, her mentality was a little broken, because she didn't know how many insects there were in the room.

    "     Boom, boom—— "

    Fu gently raised his head and looked at the door, "Who?"

Deng Yali irritably hammered the door: "Idiot, it's me."

    Fu gently went to open the door quickly.

    Deng Yali rushed in with the broom, "Where are the insects?"

    Fu gently pointed at the two dead insects on the ground, and said, "I don't know how many more."

    Deng Yali recognized, "Fortunately, they are all non-toxic. Harmless insects, don't be afraid."

    Fu Qingqing: "You know insects well?"

    Deng Yali gave an "um" and swept the two insects into the trash can and said, "My grandfather is a professor who studies insects. When I was a child, I used to watch insects with him. I also made insect specimens. There are butterflies, you If you like it, I can give it to you."

    Fu shook his head slightly: "I don't like it temporarily." I

    was frightened by the two insects.

    Deng Yali rummaged in several corners of the room and found another insect. She picked up the insect with toilet paper and threw it out of the window, saying, "It's okay. They will only hide in the few places I just looked for. , It’s not likely to appear in other places."

    Fu gently put down the insecticide spray, and sincerely praised: "You are pretty..."

    Deng Yali glared at her with arms akimbo: "How is it? How do you want to hit me again?"

    Fu Qingqing

    She smiled: "It's quite attractive. Tsk ." Deng Yali's eyes were round, and her cheeks suddenly turned red. What the hell is Fu Qing doing, why is she suddenly complimenting her!

    Don't think that the hairline matter, it just passed!

    Humph.

    "Let’s go, it’s too late for the group to perform, it’s not our turn."

    "Come on."

    "Ah, by the way, when I first came to the door of your room, I saw Gu Yuandi’s door just closed, I guess. Just go back home, he came to find you?"

    "No."

    "Fuck, I know! These kinds of insects generally don't crawl into the room, because there is no soil and plants indoors. He must have lost the insects in your room. Come in, ah ah ah so abnormal!"

    "What nonsense are you talking about, Gu Yuandi is not that kind of person."

    Fu Qing was thoughtful. If the insects didn't crawl in by themselves, it was Yue Xianwan who threw them in.

    How could it be Gu Yuandi.

    Deng Yali and Fu Qingming went out together and praised her by the way: "You are still quite smart, and you know that you bring pesticides."

    Fu gently bowed his head and locked the door. It was indeed a gift from Di Zai. Otherwise, who would give her the insecticide? Di Zai must have seen Yue Xianwan sneaky throwing things into her room, right?

    Then why does he even go rock climbing with Yue Xianwan?

    Fu Qingming was puzzled, but was dragged to the set by Deng Yali and couldn't think about it too much.

    In this night scene of the "Dark War" crew, the undercover male protagonist chased the wanted criminal and escaped into the wild. He encountered a group of underage children camping in the wild, and the wanted criminal villain stared at the innocent children, and finally the children The plot of being silently and safely sent away by the male protagonist without knowing it.

    The director team needs ten children, six boys and four girls, and they want to be handsome, they look good in tutoring, and they look good to communicate and deceive.

    The screening process is very fast, with boys being screened first, followed by girls.

    Fu Mingyue followed her classmates to sign up. As soon as the director saw her, she finalized her and asked her to play the role of "school girl" among the ten children.

    The assistant director and the scene clerk next to him also said that Fu Mingyue was good-looking and was worthy of the title of "school girl".

    Chu Xuelin couldn't help but took another look. She was indeed a delicate and beautiful girl, with a pale but long-sighted face, her eyes bright and firm, very pleasing.

    Soon he lowered his head and lay on the recliner with his eyes closed to rest.

    The filming time of the big night movie is long, and sleep depends on race against time.

    When Deng Yali and Fu Mingyue were screened, the director froze for a moment. Deng Yali was qualified, but Fu Qingming was too beautiful. Such a girl and Fu Mingyue are in the same frame. If Fu Mingyue is a "school flower", Persuasiveness is not enough.

    However, the director felt it was a pity not to try this face on the camera.

    Fu scratched his head lightly, blinked and asked, "Am I unqualified?"

    Strangely, in the original plot, she was clearly qualified.

    Is there any change in the setting in the book that she doesn't know?

    Chu Xuelin opened his eyes suddenly and whispered to the assistant.

    The assistant walked over to the director and whispered: "Ms. Chu asked to keep her and let her play the role that met Mrs. Chu." The

    director nodded and let Fu pass gently.

    Fu Qingming went to the set rest area with Deng Yali.

    Fu Mingyue saw a scene where Fu Qingming was given special treatment just now, and asked Fu Qingming: "What did the person next to the director tell the director just now?"

    Fu gently shook her head, "I don't know. I didn't hear it."

    Fu Mingyue thought about it. , She couldn't help thinking... Could it be that Fu Qing was unwilling to tell her, after all, it was a movie in the same frame as Chu Xuelin, maybe it became popular with one shot, and half of her foot entered the entertainment circle.

    It's okay not to tell her, she will try to express herself in front of the camera.

    After screening, everyone must gather to listen to the speech script. Under the shed, Deng Yali intends to sit with Fu Mingyue, and the stars are watching Fu Mingyue.

    The scene admin distributes the script to everyone, let everyone study it first.

    Deng Yali looked at Fu Mingyue's script curiously, and asked, "Senior Sister, how many lines do you have?"

    Fu Mingyue showed her close to ten lines .

    Deng Yali wrinkled her face and said, "I only have three sentences, so I really want to add drama to myself."

    Fu Mingyue glanced at Fu Qiao, and Fu Qiao was called away by the director. It seems that there are more lines and more drama. Heavy.

    She couldn't help asking Deng Yali: "During the screening, did you hear what the director and the assistant next to him said?"

    Deng Yali didn't know.

    Fu Mingyue pursed the corners of her lips when she saw that Fu Qingming had a very happy conversation with the director.

    Is it a difficult scene?

    Why not give her a chance to try, if she can't do well, she loses willingly, if she can do well, she wants to strive for it.

    But the crew is not a school. It's not that she wants to fight for it. People have to give her face. Fu Mingyue honestly shifted her attention to her script.

    Deng Yali looked up at Fu Qingqing, and then looked at Fu Mingyue. Why the goddess seems to be... just an ordinary person!

    She didn't know how to describe this feeling, so she continued to look down at the script.

    Fu Qingqing was taken to class by the director.

    She wondered if she had taken the wrong script, she was going to be in the same frame as Chu Xuelin!

    Shouldn't it be Fu Mingyue for such a great opportunity?

    Fu gently listened to the speech scene, and then kept nodding until the director said: "Although there are few lines, you still have to fight against Teacher Chu. You go to him."

    Fu gently stunned.

    With all eyes in full view, play against Chu Xuelin? ? ?

    It's all because she skipped too many scenes of the heroine when she read the novel, and she didn't know what was going to happen next.

    Anyway... there is a bad feeling.

    Fu gently raised her legs and walked towards Chu Xuelin. She even felt that her legs were not her own.

    She clearly noticed that the atmosphere on the set had changed. Among the ten student group performances, she was the only one who was able to talk to him when she went to the eye-catching actor's side.

    Calm.

    Calm.

    Fu gently calmly walked over and said politely: "Hello."

    Chu Xuelin asked to sit up and asked the assistant to move a chair to Fu gently. After Fu gently sat down, he said, "I'm here to find you. It's a drama."

    Chu Xuelin took off his mask and hat and smiled, and said softly, "I know, I'll teach you how to do it."

    Fu Qingming and Chu Xuelin looked at each other normally. At a glance, it is inevitable to watch Chu Xuelin's appearance up close. He is as gentle as jade, and handsome like a gentleman of Qianqian. Even with special makeup, his eyebrows still make people unable to move his eyes.

    Are big stars so approachable?

    Of course, she knows that this is just appearance, otherwise, why would a male partner only like the female lead and not like others? He just looks gentle, but in fact it must be difficult to get close! Even if it's a paper person, she can't be ambiguous. She has to follow the rules of real interpersonal relationships and treat others as real people.

    "..."

    Oops, after a moment of trance, it seems that I have been watching people for too long.

    Fu gently retracted his gaze and read the script honestly.

    However, when Chu Xuelin spoke to the script, his first sentence was: "What do you think of the carrot stewed chicken at noon?"

    Fu Qingqing: "???"

    What do you mean?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 72 15
Hi there :3 You probably already knew me from the object show oneshot book, if not, nice to meet you! I'll post random art in here, mostly osc and o...
52.8K 2.8K 19
Byun Baekhyun (Byun gpရဲ႕တစ္ဦးတည္းေသာသား..) Kim Kai (ဒိတ္ဒိတ္က်ဲDancerတစ္ေယာက္Dancerျဖစ္သလို..ေနာက္ခံကလည္းေျပာစရာမရွိ..) Oh Sehun (Oh Sehunအေဖပိုင္တ...
537K 9K 122
Novel Summary Inexplicably, she had crossed over to the end of the 1970s and was thrown into the mountains. Fortunately, she is rescued by a handsome...
2K 114 5
Jace Wayland is supposed to be her adopted brother. The keyword here bring; adopted. Meaning they're not related. At all. So, that's okay, right? Wr...