After The Villain's Mother Fa...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 反派亲妈粉穿书后 AUTHOR: 西瓜尼姑 Fu Qingqing is a mother fan of the beautiful and tragic villa... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 26

5.7K 169 18
By CN_SweetSmile

    Robots are a niche hobby. Fu Qing used her vacation time to travel throughout the city, but she couldn't find a place to repair robots. She had to go online and add various forums, but after a few days of research, she didn't understand.

    "..."

    Fu gently dropped the phone and sighed. It turned out that Di Zai liked something. With her IQ, she couldn't play it at all.

    Fu Qingzheng was discouraged, and a reminder message came from his mobile phone.

    [There is a car repair shop owner on South Street playing this, maybe he can help fix it. ]

    [Thank you. After

    Fu gently replied, he took the robot and went.

    The boss is a middle-aged man with a strong foreign accent. After reading the robot in Fu Qing's hand, he admires the rare materials and sophisticated accessories. At the same time, he regrets: "The body surface is broken like this, and the welding is very ugly. But. The central control doesn’t seem to be broken yet. Let’s make a new one."

    Fu shook her head slightly, and she sincerely asked: "I can weld it for me, and I am willing to pay." The

    boss saw her so persistent and said, "Then how long do you have to do? Come and get it.” The

    other party’s shop was here, and Fu Qing was not afraid that he would run away, so he left the robot here and went back to Fu’s house.

    Fu Qing was so busy these days that she didn't even bother to visit Gu Yuandi. When she went again, she learned from the doctor that Gu Yuandi hadn't been here for several days.

    She calculated the next day, probably not from Luo Chuanrou's birthday.

    In other words, what happened that day hurt Gu Yuandi's heart.

    Fu Qingming walked to the street and strolled around. When she saw the good-looking men's clothing, she thought Gu Yuandi would look good on them, and when she saw the beautiful sunglasses, she thought Gu Yuandi would look good on them.

    Perhaps this is the mentality of being a pro-mother fan. Anything good can be thought of as a cub.

    The adoptive parents are pretty generous in giving pocket money.

    Fu Qing slightly swiped his card for shopping, and sent them all to Gu Yuandi's villa.

    Hopefully, he will feel better when he sees these.

    When the courier arrived, Gu Yuandi was about to go out to bask in the sun. His eyes had recovered to a certain stage and he could see light, but the time should not be too long.

    Zhang Jiaping looked at the piles of express delivery, checked the sender’s name, and told Gu Yuandi: “Uh, it’s the express from Little Yellow Duck.”

    Gu Yuandi’s face was pale, and the corners of his lips moved slightly. I received it."

    Zhang Jiaping opened the courier and put the things in Gu Yuandi's room one by one.

    Gu Yuandi walked out in a wheelchair with the scarf and gloves that Fu Qingsent had given him. He asked if he wanted to give him a call.

    Zhang Jiaping pushed Gu Yuandi behind, and Gu Yuandi suddenly said: "You go back first, and I will blow the air here and go home."

    Zhang Jiaping generally does not violate Gu Yuandi's wishes, and Gu Yuan can be seen in the villa. With Di's figure, he turned back to the villa.

    Gu Yuandi held the phone and hesitated... Let's not call.

    His biological mother disliked him so much, not to mention others.

    She treats him well, not because he is good enough, but because Gu's family is good enough.

    After all, this feeling does not belong to him.

    Suddenly, Gu Yuandi had a cup of milk tea in his hand.

    He looked up in surprise, although he couldn't see, he looked at the person in front of him.

    Is it Fu Qing?

    Yue Xianwan didn't speak.

    She is also a "dumb" now.

    In the next few days, Gu Yuandi could always meet Yue Xianwan outside, and she would always bring him something. Sometimes he could smell her body, which was different from Fu Qing's. Fu Qing's body smelled of orange, a delicate fragrance, while Yue Xianwan's body smelled of annoying perfume.

    Gu Yuandi did not accept Yue Xianwan's things, but Yue Xianwan came over.

    "Who are you?"

    "I...Don't get me wrong, I just want to be nice to you. Goodbye."

    Gu Yuandi felt baffled. Who in this world would be nice to another person for no reason?

    His eyes gradually recovered his vision. When he went to the hospital for a review, he completely removed the gauze. After adjusting to the ward for a day, his other eye was able to see.

    He is not blind anymore.

    Then the stranger did not come, but sent him a courier, the sender was Yue Xianwan.

    Gu Yuandi threw the courier into the trash can.

    Gu Yuandi went to school, he deliberately slid over from the playground, and Fu Qingqing saw him as expected.

    Fu flew over and looked at Gu Yuandi in surprise: "You, you, your eyes are all restored?"

    Gu Yuandi pursed the corner of his mouth, gave an "um", turned his head and left.

    She hadn't visited him for many days before, and now she didn't explain the reason, and probably didn't want to see him that much.

    Fu Qing originally wanted to say a few words to Gu Yuan Diduo, take a closer look at his beautiful eyes, but after Deng Yali ran the circle, she shouted loudly behind her: "Gently, Yue Xianwan is looking for you."

    Fu Qing Qing: "Ah, here comes. Di Zai bye!"

    Gu Yuandi: "--?"

    What did she call him?

    Cub? ? ?

    And, Yue Xianwan knows Fu Wentian?

    Gu Yuandi stopped in place, looked over, Fu Qingqing and Yue Xianwan were going to the woods.

    He quietly followed.

    Yue Xianwan didn't see Fu Qingtian in the playground, so she went to find Deng Yali, who was inseparable from Fu Qing, and asked Deng Yali to help her call Fu Qingqing.

    Yue Xianwan: "I have something to tell you."

    Fu Qingqing followed Yue Xianwan to the woods.

    Yue Xianwan pretended to be sorry and guilty at first, "Fortunately you were fine with the last sports meeting, otherwise I don't know how to face you."

    Fu raised her eyebrows lightly, "Oh? Really? In the last sports meeting, your dance clothes that were the same as my sister’s dance clothes were pretty good-looking."

    Yue Xianwan: "..."

    She said irritably , "I'm here to tell you that the Sports Department organized an outdoor rock climbing activity. You My sister has also signed up, but she will be spending the night outside. Do you love to go! You and Fu Mingyue are both adopted daughters, and she is in love with Song Huaichen, but you have to be with Gu Yuandi, so you won’t be mentally ill. Is it unbalanced? I kindly tell you that you are still young, and many things have not been settled and can be saved. Don't wait for everything to be settled in the future, crying without crying."

    Fu Qing said:" Wow, then you are still doing me well!"

    Yue Xianwan smiled: "Of course. Fu Mingyue is too unconscionable. When I was in the orphanage when I was alone and helpless, she looked for her, but she treated me like a stray dog. Pass it. Compared to your sister, I still want to see you have a better life."

    Fu

    Qingming : "I can thank you." Yue Xianwan raised her chin: "You can say it all. You love outdoor activities. No."

    Fu gently took out his cell phone and continued to check the characteristics of anti-social personality.

    ...I don't know if there is a high IQ.

    If there is, Yue Xianwan does not belong to it, because she seems to be too stupid.

    Fu gently set up his phone and left the woods.

    Afterwards, Gu Yuandi also left the woods. It turned out that this was Yue Xianwan, a girl who despised Fu Qingqing.

    The news of Gu Yuandi's coming to school soon spread. Yue Xianwan still showed good intentions as before. This is at school. It is more convenient to show good. She bought milk tea and sent it there, and waited until Gu Yuandi wanted to see who she was. When the time came, she immediately turned and ran away.

    At the "encounter" in the cafeteria, she stuffed Gu Yuandi another note to remind him to eat well.

    When school was over, Yue Xianwan wore a mask and chased after Gu Yuandi and asked his contact information.

    Gu Yuandi looked at Yue Xianwan and asked nonchalantly: "Are you sure you want to know?"

    His eyebrows were overly delicate, and after healed, his eyes were as beautiful as pierced marbles. Yue Xianwan stayed for a moment... Gu Yuandi except Disability, pretty good-looking, she nodded subconsciously: "Classmate Gu, I, I, I want to know."

    Gu Yuandi took out his mobile phone and gave Yue Xianwan the contact information.

    Yue Xianwan blushed and asked: "I don't think you usually talk to your classmates much. In fact, this is not very good... The Sports Department has organized an outdoor event. You can also participate in it. Do you want to... Do you want to go together? ."

    Gu

    Yuandi agreed with no expression: "Okay." Yue Xianwan was a little proud: "Then, then I'll wait for you."

    These days of goodwill are not ineffective. No, Gu Yuandi is still I promised to go to outdoor activities with her.

    Yue Xianwan turned and ran away.

    Fu Qing stood still in the distance. What kind of direction was this? Why didn't Yue Xianwan go to Song Huaichen's idea, but went to Gu Yuandi instead. The key is, why did her Di Zai still take care of her?

    Alas, it must be that Di Zai lacks care too much, so he longs for a little kindness.

    But cub cub, Yue Xianwan is not a good thing.

    Fu Qingxian, how should I remind Gu Yuandi?

    At this moment, the owner of the car shop called and told her that the robot was welded and asked her to pick it up.

    Fu Qingming wanted to say hello to Gu Yuandi before going, but in a blink of an eye, everyone was gone.

    Forget it, I'll remind you next time I see him... It's still a bit tricky to say, what should she say to make sense?

    She is his fiancee, what is unreasonable!

    Fu gently straightened his waist, straightened out.

    She is doing this for the good of Di Zai, even if she chews people's tongue behind her back, it is not bad behavior.

    Gu Yuandi didn't leave the school. He was taking the time to answer the phone. When he arrived near the woods, the lush trees covered him and his wheelchair.

    The pupil who smashed an egg on him came again.

    This time, the primary school student didn't take the egg, nor did he wear a red scarf on his face. He just stared at Gu Yuandi's eyes curiously—he was not blind anymore.

    The primary school student looked at Gu Yuandi vigilantly, and tentatively asked: "Why don't you wear blindfolds in your eyes?"

    Gu Yuandi smiled slightly and asked, "Is it not good to take off the blindfold?" The

    primary school students also have their own. I have to admit that Gu Yuandi, who took off his blindfold, is very handsome.

    Before he learns to distinguish between the real good and evil, the child is easily confused by beauty. Seeing Gu Yuandi smiling,

    he became less defensive, nodded and subconsciously said, "It looks good." He murmured again: "It's cool to wear a blindfold."

    Gu Yuandi put his hand in his pocket and said, "The blindfold is in my pocket, do you want it? I give it to you."

    "I want it!" The

    pupil hesitated and approached Gu. Yuan Di, at the moment when Gu Yuandi’s smile disappeared, he grabbed the collar of the primary school student, and his cold voice seemed to come from the top of a snow-capped mountain: “Get close to me again, break your neck. "The

    elementary school student cried in fright with a "wow".

    But Fu Qing was still distressed, how good could Gu Yuandi be deceived by someone like Yue Xianwan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 31.8K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
3.1M 131K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.5K 183 43
Dani has always taken care of her little sister, through everything in life she has always been there holding her hand. When tragedy strikes, Dani do...
539K 9K 122
Novel Summary Inexplicably, she had crossed over to the end of the 1970s and was thrown into the mountains. Fortunately, she is rescued by a handsome...