After The Villain's Mother Fa...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 反派亲妈粉穿书后 AUTHOR: 西瓜尼姑 Fu Qingqing is a mother fan of the beautiful and tragic villa... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 20

6.4K 197 50
By CN_SweetSmile

    Puppy love, what a fresh and refined reason.

    The dean was speechless.

    But everyone also thinks it's reasonable.

    It's not the first time that Fu Qing did this kind of thing publicly. She said that she and Gu Yuandi fell in love early, and everyone didn't believe it.

    Between young couples, what you want to do in a secluded place like the locker room, you don't need to ask more about the details, it doesn't matter if you come and go.

    It's no wonder that Gu Yuandi refused to explain the reason. He was embarrassed to admit this kind of thing!

    After the dean was shocked, he became angry. This Fu lightly violated the school rules many times!

    The teacher of the Youth League Committee still did not forget to grasp the key point. Since the two of them came here because of their premature love, who cut the clothes?

    The cheerleaders are coming out soon. The key is to solve the problem of going out first. With so many cameras on the playground, it would be embarrassing to make a joke. Changxing couldn't even run a district sports meeting.

    The instructor pressed angrily and asked, "Are there no spare clothes?"

    Fu Mingyue shook her head.

    The development of things to this point was unexpected to her.

    She didn't know that Gu Yuandi would be involved in this matter. Even if Fu Qing really wanted to go to the dressing room to cut her clothes, she didn't know it at all.

    Without the iron proof of a petty crime, the tips and tricks she prepared would be useless.

    The teacher of the Youth League Committee is anxious like an ant on a hot pot. This is the first big event she organized independently this year. If something goes wrong, I am afraid that a black history will be added to her resume.

    The cheerleaders are also anxious. Everyone is just a student. They have never seen a big storm. How can they have such a good psychological quality. If there is no lead dancer, everyone will be panicked. When the whole team is in chaos, they don't know what they are going to be like.

    A classmate said aggrieved: "My mother also said to watch the live broadcast at home..."

    "Who said there is no spare clothes?"

    Fu Qing put his hands in his pockets lazily, looking at Fu Mingyue.

    Everyone present was stunned. Do you have spare clothes?

    Moon also pay all of a sudden did not react ...... ...... Could it be that she intends to pay gently ......

    pay gently asked to pay the moon: "I remember you this morning with two sets of clothes to school ah, you go and see your store Is there another set in the cabinet?"

    She blinked at Fu Mingyue, the hint was very obvious.

    Fu Mingyue's eyes widened, and the corners of her mouth were pursed.

    Fu Qingqing meant that... was the suit prepared for her last night?

    The teacher of the Youth League Committee was overjoyed, patted and said, "I have spare clothes."

    She patted Fu Mingyue on the back again, and asked: "Why don't you tell me if you have spare clothes?"

    Fu Mingyue's cheeks flushed and her back was stretched straight. : "I, I forgot, I thought I didn't bring it." The

    problem was solved.

    The youth league teacher took the students back to the locker room to change clothes.

    Before Fu Mingyue left the monitoring room, she gave Fu a light look.

    Fu lightly raised his lips and smiled, revealing eight white teeth.

    Fu Mingyue returned to the dressing room and opened the storage cabinet to see that there was a new set of clothes. She took out the clothes and smelled it, with the fragrance of laundry detergent and orange, which was exactly the same as Fu Qing's body.

    Fu Mingyue hugged the clothes, buried her cheeks in the clothes, and her shoulders trembled.

    Fu Qingqing didn't steal anything from her again.

    very nice.

    The dean of teaching is not over here, the youth league teacher is so foolish, he is not easy to fool.

    He left Fu Qing and Gu Yuandi alone to give advice.

    The dean of instruction patrolled the two with suspicious eyes, and asked sternly, "Fu Mingyue's clothes really have nothing to do with you?"

    Fu gently nodded firmly: "It really doesn't matter!" When

    she went, Fu Mingyue's The clothes are already torn.

    Gu Yuandi said with a cold face and his pupils were very dark, but he didn't admit it, which meant he had never done this.

    Dean of heart there is doubt, suffer no evidence that the two men had to let go, just before the two of them go further special warning: "! If you do not make a move in line with what the identity of the students in the school, please parents"

    "Mmm Hmm!" After

    Fu Qingming dealt with the dean of education, he quietly sent a message to Yue Xianwan: That's it, they found me from the surveillance.

    After Yue Xianwan saw the news, she proudly brought her brand-new dance clothes to the women's bathroom.

    Fu Mingyue is definitely unable to get out now. Fu Mingyue's mentality is estimated to have exploded. Fu Qingyue will never contribute her dance clothes to Fu Mingyue. Fu Mingyue cannot lead the dance without clothes. When the cheerleader comes out, she wears it directly. Just go up with the lead dancer's clothes.

    Everyone catches the ducks and puts them on the shelves, and who cares to talk to her.

    When the opening dance is over, she should be on the mirror, and the limelight that should be shown is also out, and the rest is not important.

    Yue Xianwan changed clothes and came out of the women's bathroom in a school uniform jacket.

    She has a high morale, remembers the dance moves very clearly and rationally in her mind, secretly figuring out the time and route of entry.

    The big broadcast on the playground announced: "Now, please let our cheerleaders come out and perform "Chaoyang" for everyone."

    ——It is now!

    Yue Xianwan took off her school uniform jacket and sprinted into the playground. She was like an ugly duckling chaotically into the swans. When she saw Fu Mingyue wearing an intact dance costume leading the dance, she abruptly settled on the spot.

    how so!

    Fu Mingyue's elegant but cold eyes fell on Yue Xianwan who appeared abruptly.

    To see whether a person’s motivation is good or bad, it depends on one’s behavior.

    Oh, it turns out that the person who really wanted to steal her was Yue Xianwan.

    She will not let such a person succeed.

    The bad guys will never succeed.

    Fu Mingyue retracted her gaze. Following the rhythm of the music, she raised her chest and raised her head like a white and elegant swan walking under the national flag, leading the team members to form a square array and prepare to dance.

    Fu Mingyue has a talent for dancing, and her figure is also very good. The song "Chaoyang" is simply born for her. With her soft waist, the whole dance is rigid and soft. The dancers are sometimes gentle and moving. Hot and eye-catching.

    The girls behind her are also full of youth.

    The most beautiful are the energetic students in adolescence.

    Under the blue sky and white clouds, in the wave of students shouting and applauding, the Changxing Games was unprecedentedly enthusiastic.

    "Mingyue-senpai is so beautiful! I love it!"

    "Ahhhhhhhh, I admire it!" In the

    live broadcast room, the fans of the movie king glanced at it with a glance, but they found a pure beauty. With the campus as the background, the right time and place, and the fairies who made the eyeballs at a glance, none of the people who went in quit.

    [Fucking so pure and lustful]

    [Changxing is a private high school, properly Bai Fumei]

    [Woo, oh, is the rich second generation so beautiful now]

    [Upstairs, not only is it beautiful, it’s also academic, not angry Qi] On the

    audience stage.

    Song Huaichen and Xie Anming also stared at Fu Mingyue in the audience.

    There is no doubt that she is beautiful.

    Especially for a girl of this age, she is beautiful enough to be generous, not to mention that she is so elegant and pure.

    Song Huaichen smiled triumphantly.

    Look, this is the girl he likes.

    Xie Anming simply thinks Fu Mingyue looks good, but in terms of cuteness and fun, Fu Qing is better.

    On this occasion, Fu Mingyue is dancing, how about Fu Qing?

    The women's competition hasn't started yet, where did Fu Qing go?

    After Fu Qingming and Gu Yuandi left the monitoring room together, they avoided the crowd and walked around in a detour.

    This time it wasn't to cover people's eyes, but to avoid the camera.

    The two walked on to the edge of the maple forest.

    Gu Yuandi stopped the wheelchair and asked Fu Qingming, "Why do you help me?"

    Fu Qingming felt that Gu Yuandi was very guarded. Under normal circumstances, wouldn't it be enough to just say thank you.

    She thought for three seconds before repliing: "I also did it for myself. You have no evidence, and I have no evidence. Isn't it good for us to testify to each other? My sister's clothes were not cut by me, and I don't want to be wronged. "

    Fu Qingqing felt that his explanation was heartfelt and sincere, Di Zai should believe it!

    The corner of Gu Yuandi's mouth moved slightly, and the fingertips that landed on the armrest of the wheelchair also moved.

    Fu lied gently.

    She told two lies today.

    But if she doesn't lie...

    he can probably think of what he will face.

    Teachers and classmates will think that he is a pervert, a pervert who goes to the women's locker room, goes to the women's bathroom, cuts people's clothes, and has a psychological distortion.

    They will reject him even more, disgust him, will really avoid him, and even pretend to be too lazy to pretend.

    Public opinion is not only in the ears, but also in the eyes. They will post everywhere, use the most filthy language in group chats and private chats to describe him, and give him the most disgusting label.

    Their evaluations will be pervasive, digging into his mind from the bits and pieces of his life, occupying all of his reason, and driving him into a state of madness.

    However, Fu Qing used a word to resolve this.

    Saying thank you, it seems too light.

    Gu Yuandi raised his head, his hands clenched into fists without even noticing him, and the joints were bluish white.

    He didn't take much water today, his lips were pale, and when the wind blew, he became sickly white.

    "Fu Qingqing, don't you...are you afraid...I am... like this..."

    Gu Yuandi paused for a moment, and his heart missed a beat. He still couldn't use the simplest and most simple way of his current appearance. The accurate vocabulary is depicted.

    Forgive him for being scared, for being afraid of completely hammering his former self into dust, and using his current image to create a brand new but dilapidated him.

    He lowered his head, avoiding Fu's light gaze.

    He was a little afraid to listen to the answer that Fu Qing gave.

    Fear of disappointment, afraid of seeing the flaws in her reluctance.

    Fu gently blinked his eyes and asked seriously: "Should you not be afraid of me?"

    Gu Yuandi

    raised his head and said, "..." What's so scary about her.

    Fu touched his chin lightly and sighed.

    Di Zai, it's too late to hurt you, how can I be afraid of you.

    The playground broadcast sounded, urging students participating in the competition not to put on their number plates to enter the venue.

    Fu Qing had to hurried over to get the number plate.

    Fu Qingming: "Gu Yuandi, I'm going to the playground, are you going?"

    Gu Yuandi shook his head, his voice hoarse: "I am going home."

    Fu Qingming regretted: "I have reported many projects. Well."

    Gu Yuandi: "I'm going back."

    Ugh, all right.

    Fu Qingqing had to leave with Gu Yuandi shoulder to shoulder.

    The two passed by the administration building. They didn't know who dropped something from the upper floor. It was a black ball. Looking at the falling trend, it was definitely not something very light.

    "Fuck!"

    Fu yelled slightly in fright, and subconsciously threw himself on Gu Yuandi.

    What can I do if I hit Di Zai!

    Gu Yuandi's eyes were quick and quick, and he gently fished Fu into his arms with one hand, half-wrapped her body with her arms and coat, and then put her white right hand on Fu Qing's head.

    When the two of them did this action, they didn't think too much.

    In the autumn, the clothes were not too thick. Today is the sports meeting again. Fu Qingming deliberately wears thin clothes.

    When the strange touch spread from the skin, Gu Yuandi was caught off guard. The girl in his arms was soft as soft and heated jelly, as if she could crush her whole body with a random squeeze.

    Gu Yuandi’s auricle is hot, his earlobe is red like two cherries, and the neck is so crispy and numb, like he is holding a hot baby, no matter how hard it is, it’s not appropriate to throw it away.

    The dark thing fell and hit Gu Yuandi's back, scratching his clothes, cutting the flesh near his butterfly bone, and interrupting the strange feeling in his heart.

    He made a painful muffled cry in his throat.

    Gu Yuandi took away the foreign object that fell on the wheelchair and threw it on the ground.

    Fu lightly heard the sound of the metal falling to the ground, and he bounced off Gu Yuandi's body in fright. When he looked to the ground, it turned out to be an iron cup that had been stepped on and deformed. The edges of the cup were sharpened. Damn it, who threw it? !

    Fortunately, it fell from the third floor. If it was the sixth floor, it would kill them both.

    Fu Qingqing quickly asked if Gu Yuandi was hit.

    Gu Yuandi endured the pain, pressed his back against the back of the wheelchair, and said quietly, "No, I just smashed it on the wheelchair. Hurry up and go to the game." The

    situation was urgent just now, and Fu lightly plunged his head into Gu Yuandi's arms. , I didn't hear Gu Yuandi screaming in pain.

    She was thinking about the game in her heart. She had to rely on the gold medal and Di Zai to transfer to a class in the games.

    In contrast, the opportunity for the two to get along is of course to look at a longer distance, not in this moment of day and night.

    "Then I'm going."

    "Well, you can go."

    Fu flew gently to the playground, she was still thinking, but fortunately, there was no accident. If this happened, she would not pull the people throwing objects at high altitude. It's strange to come out for a beat!

    Gu Yuandi called and asked Zhang Jiaping to drive in the car to meet him.

    As soon as Zhang Jiaping approached Gu Yuandi, he smelled blood. He hurriedly asked, "What's wrong?"

    The pain in his back turned into a burning sensation, like a fire.

    Gu Yuandi turned sideways and asked Zhang Jiaping to help him take a look.

    Zhang Jiaping cautiously went to check his injuries, and he let out a cold sigh of fright. Good guy, all his clothes were cut, a piece of flesh was cut off his face, and his flesh was stuck to his clothes.

    I don’t know what it will be like after the inflammation.

    Zhang Jiaping solemnly ordered the driver: "Go to the hospital!"

    Just as the driver was about to start the car, he began to recite the athlete's name on the radio.

    "Please sprint women's team, Fu Qingchun, Deng Yali... arrive at the competition venue A area at 8:30."

    "Please long-distance runner women's team, Fu Qingtian, Deng Yali... arrive at the competition venue B area at 9:30."

    "Please take the high jump women's group, Fu Qingming, Deng Yali...arrived in Area C of the competition venue at 10:30."

    "Please take the shot put women's team, Fu Qing, Deng Yali... arrived at the D area of ​​the competition venue at 11:30."

    Gu Yuandi frowned.

    How can Fu Qingli report so many projects, can she be okay, will she get hurt?

    Zhang Jiaping was also in a trance for a moment, and he slowly typed a greeting in his mind, Miss Fu Jia's second decathlon? ? ?

    Before the driver started the car, Gu Yuandi rolled down the window and saw the scene of the sports meeting being broadcast on the big screen in front of the school. On the sprint track, you could just see Fu Weiqing's vigorous and light figure.

    "Wait a minute."

    Gu Yuandi stopped the driver, his eyes locked on the big screen and reluctantly left.

    Of course Zhang Jiaping must try his best to dissuade him: "Master, your wound..."

    Gu Yuandi didn't blink his eyes, "Ten minutes."

    If it wasn't for the thin layers of sweat on his forehead, his hands were also firmly holding the wheelchair armrest, Zhang Jiaping I thought he even lost the pain in his back.

    Zhang Jiaping understands Gu Yuandi, the decision he has already made, others cannot disobey.

    On the playground, Fu Qing asked his classmates to help put up the number plates, and he was ready to play.

    Deng Yali was messy in the wind.

    When she heard her name repeated several times on the radio, she was stunned.

    Deng Yali frantically found Fu Qingming and accused her: "Why did you report all the events!!!"

    Sprinting, long-distance running, shot put and high jump.

    Under everyone's eyes, how could she fool around!

    Fu

    Qingqing was warming up, "I have reported, I want to take the Grand Slam, what's wrong !" Deng Yali: "You are crazy! You want to take the Grand Slam! You dream!"

    Fu gently twisted left and right. Twisted.

    It's just a gold medal in the women's group. It's not too difficult. She kindly reminds Deng Yali: "If you have time to talk, hurry up and warm up."

    Deng Yali has got a crazy ball, oooooo, don't copy it gently. , This is what I copied.

    The lens was given to two people.

    The barrage on the live broadcast soared.

    [Wow, this young lady is also so beautiful, and she looks a lot like Fu Mingyue! ]

    [She seems to have reported all the competitions]

    [They both have reported]

    [It should be a girlfriend, right? I really envy this kind of friendship from school days, and even the competition must be together]

    Deng Yali didn't see the barrage. If she saw the barrage, she would be pissed off.

    What kind of girlfriend, who has been with Fu Qing's best friend.

    She can't wait to have nothing to do with Fu Qing! ! !

    Only the brain-dead can copy the light form.

    Woo woo woo.

    On the eve of the game, the TV station randomly asked classmates for interviews.

    At a glance, the host spotted the outstanding-looking Fu Qing, and the camera was in front of Fu Qing and synchronized to the school’s big screen.

    The host asked: "Contestant No. 001, you seem to have reported all the competition items, why?"

    This question is very spiritual.

    The Changxing students all stared at the big screen.

    Some students began to whisper.

    People from outside schools don’t know, they still don’t know, if they get more than four awards, they can join the student union with Song Huaichen!

    Fu Qing had threatened to join the student union with Song Huaichen before. Who knows that he has been brushed down many times. This time, he has to find another way.

    Changxing students were also watching the live broadcast, and some quietly climbed up to send out barrage.

    [The original Changxing graduates came and broke the news~ As long as they get four awards, they can enter the student union. The people in the student union are either rich or expensive. It can be said that they are the future heirs of the upper class. Yo]

    [Damn, is this high school already a Vanity Fair?]

    [Finally, the student council chairman is a long star school grass, and his family is also very strong]

    [666 thought he was a pure high school student, so he started to hug his thighs a]

    [blind with what rhythm, they were also able to read in Changxing, family condition is not too bad, right]

    [that is, the old aunt reading countless people, I see 001 players look very pure, unlike the smart philistine who]

    Song Huaichen Fu Mingyue and Fu Mingyue also stared at Fu Qingqing, waiting for her to answer.

    The interview continues.

    Pay gently blurted out the answer: "Because I want to turn to win a prize by an international group of classes, I do not want to stay in regular classes."

    [Ha ha ha ha above the Lone Star graduates hit the face of it, more people go to 001 Study in a good class [doge]]

    [Students are students after all, and the purpose is very simple, don’t think of students too badly, 001 looks like a cute high school student]

    [Tsk, I even laughed at people holding their thighs, who Knowing that people are only focused on learning, a little bit] The

    reporter smiled at the camera and ended the interview with one sentence: "Our class 001 is not only energetic, but also passionate about learning."

    Fu scratched his head slightly: ...not really, she Mainly love Di Zai.

    Deng Yali next to her was even more panicked.

    What, Fu Qing is going to the first international class!

    Will she stay in the ordinary class by herself in the future?

    What to do!

    It always feels like something is missing, and a part of the soul is missing.

    In the auditorium.

    Song Huaichen's eyes dimmed a lot. Before Fu Qing was chasing behind him, he was annoyed, but Fu Qing became another indifferent attitude overnight, and he still felt a little strange in his heart.

    Kind of, kind of unaccustomed.

    Xie Anming smiled brilliantly with arms akimbo on the track.

    It’s good for Fu Qing to transfer to the first international class. He will be in the same class with him in the future. He will definitely be at the same table with her by then. He can also help her with her homework by the way. In the future, we will take university entrance exams together and walk through everything together. Student time.

    At the school gate, after Gu Yuandi watched this scene, the corners of his mouth curled up. The pleasure seemed to offset part of the pain, but the muscle reaction could not be suppressed, and his back was trembling.

    Gu Yuandi: "Let's go."

    Zhang Jiaping breathed a sigh of relief and asked the driver to drive to the hospital.

    On the playground, a shot was fired and the game started.

    After a sprint track of 100 meters, Fu lightly started and reached the destination in a slip of smoke, taking the first place.

    Deng Yali didn't know the skills of running, and when she was nervous and anxious, she fell into a shit.

    Sprinting is very easy to fall, but it's normal.

    Deng Yali cried angrily as she watched her classmates pass her one by one.

    It wasn't so much crying. When she thought that Fu Qing was going to the international class, she felt very uncomfortable to be left in the ordinary class, as if she had followed a long-term goal and was taken away all at once.

    Fu lightly walked back to the track and pulled Deng Yali.

    Deng Yali whimpered with tears, got up and wiped her face, "Fu gently? Why are you? Why are you pulling me up?"

    Fu lightly heard the words and immediately let go.

    Deng Yali couldn't stand still and almost fell again. Fortunately, she was able to stand firm by hugging Fu Qingqing. As soon as she stood still, she yelled: "Fu Qingyou mentally retarded, you want to kill me!"

    Fu gently brushed his sleeves, not taking away a cloud.

    Continue to the long-distance running area to pick up numbers and prepare for the race.

    Deng Yali had already lost a game, so naturally she hurried to keep up.

    Fortunately, I didn't fall very badly. Long-distance running and fighting again!

    She must be able to win the payment gently!

    While Gu Yuandi was treating the wound in the hospital, he watched the live broadcast on his mobile phone. Fu Qing ran the first place. Many people cheered for her, and boys gave her water.

    She is now more attractive than before, and more and more people like her involuntarily, just like Deng Yali, like the boys who give her water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 871 18
This is a Harry Potter and Percy Jackson crossover. Harry is getting ready for his second year of Hogwarts when something unexpected happened. He is...
4.4K 183 43
Dani has always taken care of her little sister, through everything in life she has always been there holding her hand. When tragedy strikes, Dani do...
1.6K 72 15
Hi there :3 You probably already knew me from the object show oneshot book, if not, nice to meet you! I'll post random art in here, mostly osc and o...
66.8K 1.4K 55
Jiang Susu suddenly had a dream, and found that she was in a dog-blood novel, and she was a professional fault-finding female supporting role who rep...