After The Villain's Mother Fa...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 反派亲妈粉穿书后 AUTHOR: 西瓜尼姑 Fu Qingqing is a mother fan of the beautiful and tragic villa... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 18

6.4K 171 18
By CN_SweetSmile

    Gu Yuandi stared at Fu in the park surveillance video for a long time.

    The videos released by the park are all selected, specially selected when the storm is the strongest, and at that time, Fu Qing was there.

    Gu Yuandi watched every video uploaded by the public | Zhong |, and there was a light shot, not even a second, she was so thin-at least for him before, this girl Very slim.

    But she maintained the appearance of 001, like a... um... what was said in the comment section is correct, like an old hen.

    Very cute old hen.

    It's like protecting one's own cub.

    Gu Yuandi looked at the 001 wavering in the wind and rain, and suddenly seemed to have turned into the tree in the video.

    He closed his eyes and imagined that he was a tree.

    He is the same as the tree now. He can't move, he can only bite the bullet and resist the wind and rain. If... if he fails to resist, he may die.

    Fortunately, she came to protect him.

    In the cold, Gu Yuandi wore thin clothes, a loose black woolen sweater covering his increasingly thin body.

    He opened his eyes, put down his phone, and had a photo album on hand.

    Gu Yuandi stuffed a photo of him on the track back into the album.

    What a sunny day in the photo.

    He wants to keep this photo.

    Gu Yuandi checked the phone date again.

    It turned out to be Tuesday tomorrow.

    It is not impossible to go to school.

    After all, I didn't go this Monday, so I should make up one day.

    The next morning, Gu Yuandi got up early and changed his clothes, put on a blindfold to cover one of his blind eyes, and asked Zhang Jiaping to send him to school.

    When he passed the playground, he saw Fu Qing who was running in the morning.

    After a glance, he went to the classroom.

    When Fu Qing ran halfway, he also saw Gu Yuandi.

    At first she thought she was running out of oxygen, and her eyes were dim and she misread. After rubbing her eyes, she was sure she was right.

    Di Zai is really here! ! !

    Fu gently pulled off the hand-woven scarf around his neck, and ran forward hurriedly.

    Because she ran in a hurry and was afraid that she would not be able to catch up, she held the ends of the scarf with both hands and framed Gu Yuandi's neck directly when she was about to catch up.

    It was okay to frame it, but she tripped on the ground, which was dying.

    Gu Yuandi's neck was strangled, and he leaned back, almost dead.

    He doesn't have to look back to know who is behind him.

    Gu Yuandi's low-pitched voice seemed to squeeze out of his throat: "...Do you want to strangle me?"

    Fu Qing let go quickly, fearing that Gu Yuandi would not want a scarf and tied him a knot, then stood still and said: "No, no, how could I murder my husband."

    Gu Yuandi: "..."

    Fu Qingming: "I mean pro-fiance!"

    Gu Yuandi's neck was warm, and he held the handrails tightly with his hands. Staring at Fu lightly Xiao Li Wu.

    Fu lightly tilted his head and smiled: "Shall we have breakfast together?"

    Gu Yuandi said slowly: "Okay."

    Fu Qingqing was in a good mood, and said with joy, "I will push you."

    Gu Yuandi held down. Pressing the accelerator key, politely declined her: "No."

    He can do it himself.

    Fu Qingqing didn't force it, she looked at his white earlobe, her mind moved badly.

    In the original book, Di Zai's earlobe is a switch, and he blushes as long as he touches it lightly.

    I really want to see him blush.

    Fu Qingming did psychological improvement and started to open his eyes and talk nonsense: "Um, classmate Gu, your scarf is crooked, I'll help you adjust it."

    Gu Yuandi stopped the wheelchair and looked at her.

    Fu gently stretched out her hand to help him tidy up. The back of her hand brushed his ears seemingly, and when he was unprepared, she gently rubbed his cold earlobe.

    The strange touch made Gu Yuandi straighten his back and his scalp was tingling.

    His face turned red in an instant, and his sullen eyes revealed a sense of helplessness, but he quickly pressed the corner of his mouth, pretending that nothing happened.

    Fu Qing said nonchalantly: "Okay." But

    her eyes fell on his flushed cheeks, secretly laughing with satisfaction.

    Gu Yuandi didn't look at the buttons of the wheelchair, but fumbled and pressed the start button and headed to the cafeteria.

    Fu lightly chased him like a little rabbit.

    Hey, Di Zai blushed and had nowhere to hide, but he insisted on pretending to be calm, so cute.

    When he arrived at the cafeteria, Fu Qing went to grab breakfast, and Gu Yuandi followed behind and swiped his card.

    Fu lightly eats a lot, takes a lot, and the sound of "dididi" all the way.

    It's like a girlfriend shopping, the boyfriend just swipes the card and it's done.

    When eating, the two still ate their own food.

    Fu Qing ate fast. Gu Yuandi was accustomed to chewing slowly because of his tutoring. At the end of the meal, Fu Qing was almost done in the bowl. Gu Yuandi still had a soup dumpling beside him.

    Fu Qing was almost full, but Gu Yuandi's soup dumplings were so fragrant, I really wanted to try it.

    She regretted not taking a cage of soup dumplings today, but she couldn't finish eating another cage.

    Alas, eating is so distressing.

    Give a gentle amount of cheeks, um... Or else eat the soup dumpling when you have a snack at noon.

    Her fingers tapped her cheek irregularly, looking a little upset.

    Gu Yuandi swallowed the last bite of breakfast, and used a pair of clean chopsticks to clamp the soup dumpling into Fu Qing's bowl.

    Fu Qing said "Oh," is this a refusal or a refusal.

    ......Don't refuse.

    Fu ate the soup dumpling with just one bite, and he was in a very good mood, as if he had a small wish, and the satisfaction would come true immediately.

    Fu lightly finished the soup, wiped the corners of his mouth, and said with a smile, "Classmate Gu, thank you."

    Gu Yuandi lowered his head and said nothing. He pressed the start button and was about to leave.

    When they were parting, he stopped specially, stared at Fu Qingtian, and called her: "Fu Qingqing."

    Fu Qingming turned his head back, this seems to be the first time that Di Zai called her name seriously!

    Gu Yuandi’s infrequent voice is always hoarse, cold, low and weak, but at this time he adds a touch of shyness and tenderness: "Thank you, protect my 001."

    Fu Qingqing was overjoyed, and a villain was jumping for joy in her heart. He suppressed the joy and calmly said: "That is a healthy tree. If it has survived, you will be well and healthy."

    Gu Yuandi nodded.

    Fu lightly jumped and walked with happy feet.

    The survival of 001 should make Di Zai's heart less gloomy!

    Even if there is only one point, her efforts are worth it.

    This is your first gift from your mother's fan.

    Di Zai, there are still gifts for your birthday!

    The sports meeting came as scheduled.

    Fu Qingming's next class also transferred a new classmate.

    Changxing is a private high school. Unlike public high schools, you need to pass the high school entrance examination and then pass the designated area to enter. As long as you have the money and the right to come to Changxing.

    This new classmate Yue Xianwan has pretty good family conditions.

    Speaking of which, Fu Qingming, Fu Mingyue and Yue Xianwan are also old acquaintances.

    It's just that when their sisters knew Yue Xianwan, she was not called Yue Xianwan, but Enhong.

    At that time, all the children in the orphanage had the surname "En," which means gratitude. After the children were adopted, they would all change their names.

    En Hong's name was changed to Yue Xianwan, which sounds nice.

    But a nice name does not mean that he is a good person.

    Fu Qingqing didn't like Yue Xianwan.

    But the one who should come is always coming, and Yue Xianwan approached Fu Qingqing first.

    Fu Qingming knows that some plots cannot be avoided. She is now habitually obedient to the plot, and even takes the initiative to dominate the plot.

    So when Yue Xianwan asked her for milk tea, she agreed to go.

    ... Anyway, Yue Xianwan treats you.

    "It's been a long time since I saw you, but don't worry, I won't tell you about you. I also hope you don't tell my secrets."

    Yue Xianwan wore a beautiful floral dress with red hair bands. In the back of her head, she is not pretty, her eyes are small and her nose is collapsed.

    ——When you don't speak, the shrewd and the marketer are exposed as soon as you speak.

    In an off-campus milk tea shop, Fu Qing was inhaling the coconut fruit in the milk tea while listening to Yue Xianwan's reminiscence with her with a sense of superiority in society.

    The coconut fruit in the straw was stuck, Fu sucked gently and hard, but couldn't suck it up. She sucked it until her cheeks were sunken, but she still didn't suck it up.

    Yue Xianwan frowned in dissatisfaction, "Hey, Fu Qingming, are you listening to me?"

    Fu gently stopped sucking the coconut, nodded suddenly: "Listening and listening, you said you won't Tell me about me, what's the matter?"

    Yue Xian was irritated, "It's about your adoption. Don't you be afraid of being known that you are the adopted daughter of the Fu family?" The adopted

    daughter and the biological child are far from each other.

    Don't think that students are no longer in power, students are equally in power.

    If they knew that Fu Qing was only an adopted daughter, they would despise her and isolate her.

    Who wants to play with a fake, the real one came back that day, or the Fu family didn't recognize her, wouldn't the relationship be established in vain?

    "That's it??"

    Fu gently curled his lips: "It doesn't matter if you tell the whole school with a big loudspeaker. In law, I am the legal heir of my parents and are protected by law. I am still worried about what I am doing."

    Yue Xian Wan snorted: "I heard that the Fu family has never given up looking for their biological daughter."

    Fu Qingqing looked at Yue Xianwan like a patient: "Nonsense, my parents' daughters are lost, and they are not. Dead, if your child is lost, would you not look for it???"

    Yue Xianwan couldn't help beating the table: "You and Fu Mingyue are both stand-ins! At the beginning, the Fu family and the husband adopted them like their own daughters. You guys."

    Fu lightly wrinkled his face: "Raising a child isn't about falling in love, what's the matter with a substitute? Speaking of which, if it weren't for my sister and I who look like my parents' biological daughters, we would not have the blessings of being adopted. If your child is lost, when you choose to adopt and meet someone who looks like your child, wouldn’t you feel more

    destined ? This is called fate!" Yue Xianwan was so angry that she died after a while. No longer angry, she said from the top: "You seem to think very much now. You weren't like this before."

    Her nature is hard to change, and she doesn't believe that Fu Qing is such a free and easy person.

    Fu gently took another sip of the milk tea, and finally sucked the coconut fruit up.

    Cool.

    And the memory of the original owner being adopted gradually deepened in her mind.

    Fu Quanyi and Song Wenjun couldn’t bear the pain of losing the child, but they couldn’t find the child and didn’t want to have another child. Song Wenjun moved the idea of ​​adopting a child. She just went to the orphanage with the mentality of trying and saw it. Fu Mingyue, the girl who kinda looks like her child.

    Song Wenjun was surprised and happy, and took Fu Quanyi to the orphanage to adopt Fu Mingyue.

    The original owner was only one year younger than Fu Mingyue. She learned from Fu Mingyue that the couple was because they felt that Fu Mingyue looked like their lost daughter.

    The original owner knows very well that she and Fu Mingyue look very similar, that is to say, she and the couple's daughter also look very similar, and she also has a chance to be adopted.

    Seven or eight-year-old children are a little clever.

    The original owner stole the brand-new clothes prepared by the dean’s mother for Fu Mingyue. On the day Song Wenjun and Fu Quanyi came, they secretly changed them, appeared in front of them, and called "Mom and Dad".

    In this way, Song Wenjun and Fu Quanyi fell in love with the original owner.

    But Fu Mingyue was so cute and Song Wenjun liked it very much, so she adopted both children.

    At that time, the most luxurious vehicle ever arrived in the orphanage, and all the children were envious of it.

    Including the current Yue Xianwan.

    Yue Xianwan swears that one day, she will use her ingenuity to be adopted by a good family.

    She finally did it. Now she is not much worse than Fu Qingwen and Fu Mingyue.

    She knew that Fu Mingyue was elected as a school flower when she was a freshman in high school. Now that she is here, she will be amazed by her.

    Yue Xian said calmly to Fu Qing: "I have observed that the relationship between your sisters is not good at all. Although you are in Changxing, you never eat together. And in that matter, I don’t believe that Fu Mingyue is not separated. should, until the family property after the war, I'm afraid you can not maintain all surfaces peace. your most important thing now is to let your parents love you more, pre-emptive wrong. "

    pay gently looked at Yue Xianwan , Like watching a monster.

    She herself grew up in an orphanage, and there are children with psychological problems, but she can say all the "evil" so naturally with an attitude of approval, like eating a homely meal. Such children are very rare.

    Fu was silent slightly.

    Yue Xianwan was still saying: "So, how about I help you now?"

    Fu

    Qingqing suddenly smiled: "Okay." Yue Xianwan was not surprised that Fu Qing would agree, they are essentially the same. Kind of people.

    It's just that Fu Qing is a bit stupid.

    The thing about stealing clothes should be the smartest thing Fu Qing has ever done in her life.

    If it wasn't for Fu Qingming to be like a little fool when she was a child, with Fu Mingyue's character, how could she not guard her.

    Yue Xian raised her chin and said, "Then you have to listen to me. The sports meeting is coming. I will tell you what to do. It will make you more dazzling than Fu Mingyue."

    Fu nodded softly and obediently.

    At the sports meeting, a lot of things happened.

    The first major event was that Gu Yuandi never wanted to come to school anymore. No matter how Gu's family persuaded him to persuade him, he resolved to cut off school social life completely, became more withdrawn and autistic, and even exhibited self-harm.

    This matter has something to do with the original owner and Yue Xianwan.

    How could Fu Qingqing not participate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.8K 19
Byun Baekhyun (Byun gpရဲ႕တစ္ဦးတည္းေသာသား..) Kim Kai (ဒိတ္ဒိတ္က်ဲDancerတစ္ေယာက္Dancerျဖစ္သလို..ေနာက္ခံကလည္းေျပာစရာမရွိ..) Oh Sehun (Oh Sehunအေဖပိုင္တ...
3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
28.5K 871 18
This is a Harry Potter and Percy Jackson crossover. Harry is getting ready for his second year of Hogwarts when something unexpected happened. He is...
4.4K 183 43
Dani has always taken care of her little sister, through everything in life she has always been there holding her hand. When tragedy strikes, Dani do...