After The Villain's Mother Fa...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 反派亲妈粉穿书后 AUTHOR: 西瓜尼姑 Fu Qingqing is a mother fan of the beautiful and tragic villa... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 17

6.4K 215 61
By CN_SweetSmile

    It was the first time that Fu Qing met Gu Yuandi hiding from her.

    She was a little dazed.

    Gu Yuandi's character has become very exclusive now. She was afraid that she would be too aggressive and frightened him. Seeing that he reacted so strongly today, she didn't dare to chase him.

    Fu Qing lightly bought four meat buns and put them in his pockets, eating them while walking, and wondering what was going on.

    She ran into Deng Yali at the door of the classroom.

    Deng Yali is also eating meat buns. She sees that Fu Qing eats them often. She wanted to ridicule that the cafeteria has an expensive breakfast to pay for the family's wealth. How could she not be able to eat fine Western food or Chinese refreshments.

    Sooner or later this morning, she went to buy meat buns to cushion her belly.

    ...It's so fragrant.

    The pork filling contains a delicious soup, and even the dough is wrapped in the smell of meat, especially the hot steamed buns that have just come out of the cage.

    Who says cheap things can not be good!

    Changxing's meat buns are really delicious.

    Deng Yali was eating the meat buns, and when she ran into Fu Qingqing, she was inexplicably still a little guilty. She choked suddenly and coughed.

    Fu Qingqing:?

    What kind of demon is Deng Yali doing?

    Did she go to Di Zai to say something and do something?

    Deng Yali coughed her eyes red. Seeing Fu Qing's eyes were bad, she glared at her: "Why are you looking at me like this?"

    Fu Qing said: "What did you see my guilty conscience? What did you do to sorry me?"

    Deng Yali: "I, I, I..."

    She straightened her chest, and admitted generously: "Well, the meat buns are delicious, I just don't laugh at you."

    Fu Qingming: "..."

    That's it?

    It was a waste of her time.

    Fu Gentle ate the meat buns outside, and then washed his hands before entering the classroom.

    She lay on the table with little strength, racking her brains to understand why Di Zai wanted to hide from her.

    Hiss...

    what reason should I find to approach him again.

    It's cold, Di Zai needs a scarf knitted by her mother!

    Taking advantage of the time when school was over at noon, Fu Qing bought a ball of yarn in a boutique near the school.

    A statement of apology was issued on the public account of the park. The saplings inevitably died due to wind, rain and sudden exposure.

    Nearly one-third of the saplings died.

    Because the park is still busy rescuing and organizing, the video is temporarily suspended.

    Changxing students called to ask if they could not save themselves?

    The customer service can only answer truthfully: "Sorry, the weather last week was so bad, the seedlings are weak, and they can't be saved, so they can only be replanted."

    These are the seedlings that the students planted by themselves . emotion.

    For nearly a week, everyone watched their young saplings closely through video. After a week, at any rate, they were wailing when they heard that their saplings were going to die.

    No one wants to be that third.

    The students called one by one to ask which saplings were dead and if there was any definite news.

    The customer service can only tell everyone in general: "According to the gardener's visual inspection, the sapling with the number in the front was accidentally exposed to strong winds, but the saplings behind were lucky to escape. The higher the number, the greater the risk of danger. Now Park workers are finishing statistics, every tree must be carefully examined to confirm the situation, at least three days to the exact result, when the time of death will unify the number of trees upload, pay close attention on the line. "

    we have to wait three It takes only a few days to produce results.

    Everyone is worried, Changxing students have been discussing the issue of the survival of saplings in the past few days.

    In the day when Gu Yuandi came to school, he heard more discussions about "I don't know if my sapling is dead", "What is the number of your sapling", and "I hope my little sapling will not die". He listened a lot. Just know what's going on.

    One-third of the probability of death, the closer you are, the more likely you are to die.

    Then he must be dead.

    It's good to die.

    Even if 001 is not dead, his card can only be hung on the trunk. When the tree grows up, anyone can easily pick his cute little tiger away.

    If you die earlier, you don't have to worry about this.

    When Gu Yuandi left school, he left the classroom five minutes earlier.

    The assistant held him in the car, and the moment he closed the door, he glanced at Maple Forest.

    There is no familiar figure.

    The doors overlapped, and Gu Yuandi coldly told the driver: "Let's go." The

    black SUV drove out of Changxing.

    Fu Qing knitted the scarf and ran out in a hurry. Gu Yuandi's exclusive vehicle was long gone. She went to the security booth at our door to ask and found out that Gu Yuandi had left early.

    She scratched her head in distress, and it seemed that she could only give it to Gu Yuandi next week.

    Fu Qing took a scarf and went to the cafeteria to finish the meal leisurely.

    Passing by the large playground, she saw that there were more trained students on the playground than usual.

    The sports meeting is just around the corner. The students participating in various events and the beautiful cheerleaders are all grabbing the ground for training.

    She won't join in the excitement. She trains every morning and goes home at night to do strength training in Fu's gym, which is enough for the competition.

    Gu Yuandi did not return to the small villa this time, but returned to the old house of the Gu family.

    The old man's birthday is coming, so he has to go back to celebrate his birthday.

    The old man is not living his whole life this year, so he didn't make a big deal. He just informed his very close relatives and three or two old friends to have a simple meal at Gu's house.

    Saying it was a casual meal, the old man also invited chefs from various places to come back for banquets. The refreshment masters from Suhuai, Sichuan and Guangdong were also heavily invited from international chain tea restaurants.

    The banquet was set in the Gu's courtyard.

    When Gu Yuandi returned, there were already many people in the family.

    The housekeeper took him to the old man. Gu Yuandi gave him a gift and sat in a wheelchair. He owed his congratulations: "May grandpa have a long and healthy life." The

    old man was very happy today. He tightly grasped Gu Yuandi's hand. He even said a few words "good" and showed it to everyone-look, this is my eldest grandson of Gu Shiyong, my most beloved grandson.

    Gu Yuandi held the old man's hand instead. The old man was old and didn't do much heavy work. There was still a rough feeling in his hand, like a cocoon.

    But he didn't feel irritating, only warm.

    When someone saw that Gu Shiyong loved Gu Yuandi so much, he smiled and approached him and asked him: "Xiao Di's parents, and... where is Xiao An?" The

    old man replied, "I went to the south to plant trees and pray for the children. Xiao An It's also a disaster-prone and sick person, and it's uneasy to be born."

    That's why I took the name Xiaoan.

    While talking, Gu Zhangde and Luo Chuanrou's couple called.

    Calls in public have social significance.

    The couple hugged Xiao An on the phone, and a family of three wore red festive clothes to congratulate the old man on his birthday.

    In front of relatives and friends, their relationship is as good as ever, and the whole family is harmonious.

    Relatives and friends asked for words and said, "What tree did you plant in the south? How was the situation?"

    Gu Zhangde replied: "It's a healthy tree. The old trees on the mountain have been severely damaged by floods in the past few days, which is a bit unpleasant."

    Everyone sighed and comforted: "Xiao Anji people have their own natural conditions, and they will be better."

    Someone said again. Question: "How is the tree planted for Xiaodi?"

    Gu Zhangde was taken aback for a moment, and they didn't plant it for Gu Yuandi.

    A seven-figure tree was grown privately by their husband and wife, and it was not possible to have it if they wanted it.

    Luo Chuanrou quickly replied: "Very good...Xiao Di's tree has a good location, and nothing happened."

    Old man Gu nodded comfortably , this time it was pretty good.

    Gu Yuandi watched all this from the screen, the corners of his mouth rose mechanically.

    Gu Shiyong beckoned to let Gu Yuandi come over.

    Gu Yuandi slid his wheelchair closer, turned sideways into the mirror, and shouted, "Dad, Mom, Xiaoan."

    Gu Zhangde and Luo Chuanrou laughed on the phone.

    Gu Zhangde nodded and confessed to Gu Yuandi: "Xiao Di, parents are not here, you have to be filial to your grandfather for your parents."

    Gu Yuandi said lightly.

    Before Luo Chuanrou had time to speak, Xiao An, who had been quiet for half a minute, started crying again. As a last resort, she could only rush to coax the child, and the video ended hurriedly.

    Gu Shiyong asked his second son to take care of the guests. He took Gu Yuandi back to his study, and once again opened up Gu Zhangde's cell phone to ask for details.

    It was Luo Chuanrou who answered the call.

    She just had a quarrel with Gu Zhangde. Gu Zhangde complained that she shouldn't lie to others. She asked how Gu Zhangde should be decently rounded up. Should it be possible for others to read jokes?

    The couple broke up unhappily, Gu Zhangde dropped his mobile phone and went out to smoke while Luo Chuanrou stayed in the room to accompany Xiao An.

    Luo Chuanrou explained the situation in detail on the video call. The outside babysitter came to deliver hot tea and said to the old man by the way, "Your comrade-in-arms is here. Will you go to see you now or see you later?"

    When the old man heard that he was a comrade-in-arms, he smiled and said, "I will go now." The

    phone was handed over to Gu Yuandi.

    Looking at the camera, Gu Yuandi asked Luo Chuanrou: "Mom, did you really plant a healthy tree for me?"

    Luo Chuanrou was asked, a little embarrassed.

    She hugged Xiao An and avoided the camera.

    Gu Yuandi lowered his head and said with comfort: "I also planted healthy trees for Xiao'an. Although there have been storms at home these days, Xiao'an has two healthy trees, and one should survive well... Xiaoan's body will get better and better. Okay."

    Xiaoan cried again when she heard Gu Yuandi's voice.

    Luo Chuanrou was irritated and said without a word: "What kind of tree is your kind! What's the use of living! It's all dead!"

    Gu Yuandi stared at the screen in amazement, his hand lifted unconsciously, and put it aside. On the tabletop, I accidentally knocked over a hot teacup.

    Two cups of tea were knocked over his lap, soaking his pants.

    He can't walk on his legs, but he still feels pain.

    Two cups of tea were so hot that he could not speak.

    Luo Chuanrou calmed down when she heard the movement of the ping-pong-pong, she said regretfully: "Xiao Di, mom didn't mean that...I know you are kind enough to plant trees for Xiao An, thank you."

    Gu Yuandi Jingmao Jing Blinking quietly, without speaking.

    He actively hung up the phone.

    Luo Chuanrou didn't call again.

    Gu Yuandi looked down at his trouser legs, his left leg was so wet, all his thighs were soaked, and his right thigh was half wet.

    It was hot and painful just now, and after the water was cold, the place that was not burned became cold again, and it made him tremble.

    The wet trouser legs also brought him a urge to pee.

    Regardless of the pain, he slid his wheelchair in a panic to go to the toilet.

    Halfway through the slide, the wheelchair is dead.

    He wanted to slide manually. He didn't know what was stuck in the tire and couldn't move. He wanted to find his mobile phone, but found that his mobile phone got water and the screen went black.

    Gu Yuandi looked downstairs and called out.

    The atmosphere underneath was lively, and he yelled a few times and no one heard him.

    Then he stopped shouting.

    The toilet on the second floor is not far away, so he can climb over.

    Gu Yuandi helped the door, got out of the wheelchair, lay on the ground, and crawled to the toilet little by little.

    Fortunately, he used to love sports, his upper limbs are strong, and it is not difficult to climb, but... not very attractive.

    After Gu Yuan went to the bathroom silently, he climbed back and got into the wheelchair with difficulty, unhurriedly took out the stuck thing on the tire, and took the elevator downstairs.

    In the evening, Gu Yuandi ate a little bit and said goodbye to the old man.

    The old man wanted to keep him, and Gu Yuandi said that he still had homework to write. The old man drank alcohol and became confused, so he didn't keep him.

    No one noticed that his pants were wet and dry.

    When Gu Yuandi returned to his home, Aunt Wang saw that his trousers had become chromatic aberrations. Aunt Wang stretched out her hand and touched it. It was still a bit wet and asked nervously, "Master, what's the matter? I'll give it to you now. Find clean pants."

    Gu

    Yuandi 's voice was deep and dumb: "I want to take a bath." Aunt Wang hurried to prepare hot water for him.

    Gu Yuandi has never been helped by taking a bath, so Aunt Wang and Zhang Jiaping, a male assistant, guarded outside.

    Aunt Wang asked Zhang Jiaping in a low voice if Gu Yuandi was peeing his pants.

    Zhang Jiaping said: "I didn't follow the study where the young master and the master went together. Later they let me go to rest and eat. I don't know what happened."

    Gu Yuandi didn't hear the specific content of their speech in the bathroom, but The whispering voice and voice were enough for him to judge Aunt Wang's guess.

    Coming out of the shower, he was wearing pajamas and pajamas, his hair still wet and wet.

    Aunt Wang hurried over to help him wipe and blow his hair.

    The sound of the hair dryer was irritable like a violent wind.

    Gu

    Yuandi said in the wind: "I didn't pee my pants." Aunt Wang was startled for a moment. That was because the water wetted the pants. Is it cold water or boiled water?

    She wanted to take care of Gu Yuandi's thighs, but when she lifted her pants, Gu Yuandi absolutely would not allow it. She had to give Gu Yuandi all the medicines she could use.

    Gu Yuandi returned to the room, lifted up his loose pants, and it was red.

    He took the medicine himself.

    It hurts or hurts, but it doesn't hurt as much.

    What's more painful is that the parents of the tree he planted didn't expect it, but asked.

    From beginning to end, Luo Chuanrou didn't ask a single question about how his tree was living, whether it was healthy or not.

    Obviously, the mother who could still kiss his cheek two years ago, the person who gave birth to him in October, how could he become so disgusted with him in just two years.

    He could see that his mother was trying to restrain his disgust.

    But she obviously couldn't help it.

    Gu Yuandi calmly opened the drawer and turned out the album.

    The latest photo is of Luo Chuanrou celebrating his birthday. He has a little red on his forehead. It is said to be his mother's lipstick, much like a mother's kiss.

    He took out the scissors, first cut him and Luo Chuanrou in the photo, and then cut them separately.

    After Gu Yuandi cut the photo, he flipped through the next photo.

    The photos are not all put in according to the shooting time. The next one is a photo of him on the racing podium, recording the moment when he won a medal for the first time in the club.

    Cut this one tomorrow and Monday.

    The trees no one expected, die.

    The garden finally announced the numbers of the surviving trees.

    The Changxing students are more excited than checking their results.

    The results can be retaken, and the trees can't be saved if they die.

    The weight of life is heavier than exam results.

    The students' hearts flew for a long time, but none of the students who planted trees did not find their tree numbers in the files uploaded on the official account.

    Although Fu Qingli knew the result a long time ago, she went up and took a look at her for peace of mind. Fortunately, 001 was alive. Fortunately, 033 was also alive. Only her 006 died.

    She didn't think it mattered, her health tree died as soon as it died.

    She is healthy anyway.

    With this good result, Fu Qing was as light as a Yan, and he felt as if he was faster when running.

    Now wait for Gu Yuandi to come to school and give him the scarf.

    On Monday, Gu Yuandi didn't come.

    Fu Qingming wondered... why didn't he come.

    After all, this book is about telling stories around the protagonist. What happened to the villain, there are only some details in the text, and the timeline is not clear.

    Fu Qing could only remember some specific major events, she could not know all the details, and she could not guess Gu Yuandi's mood and thoughts every moment.

    Fu Qingqing can only guess blindly, is Di Zai trying to hide her?

    Not so much.

    Fu Qing didn't have the time to think, Deng Yali was crying in the classroom.

    Her tree died.

    Her owl is useless.

    After crying, Deng Yali went to ask what happened to Fu Qing's tree. Fu

    Qing said: "It's also dead." Deng Yali wiped her tears and smiled: "It's good to die too." It

    didn't feel uncomfortable for a moment.

    She didn't have any, and neither did Fu Qing!

    Fu Qingqing:? But my Di Zai’s tree is alive!

    She didn't say anything, lest Deng Yali expected her Di Zai's tree to die.

    After Deng Yali asked Fu gently, she started to feel sad again.

    She still wanted her tree to survive, but why didn't it survive?

    Unfortunately, a lot of people in their class died of trees. Everyone gathered to discuss, and the grievances became greater. Why other people's trees did not die, but they died. Is the garden party irresponsible? They are all If you paid the money, the garden side didn't get things done well, bad review!

    Young people nowadays are more and more aware of rights protection.

    The students not only report bad reviews, but also report deceptive consumers.

    The garden party quickly received a call from the superior, which caused the students a headache. On the same day, they edited the video of the gardeners guarding the saplings day and night and uploaded it to the public | public | account for everyone to observe.

    On the public|public|number, one video after another jumped out.

    The students clicked on it and saw, wow, the gardener has worked too hard, protecting the young tree from the storm.

    Praise!

    Everyone is passionately leaving messages below.

    [It is strongly recommended to add money to the uncle gardener! 】

    【Add money, add money! 】

    【Bb what, don’t get a reward directly】

    【Reward +1】

    【Rewarding ing】

    【Rewarded √】

    【Hey, have you watched the video seriously? Why is there a Changxing student here? in? 】

    【Fuck, isn't that gentle? 】

    【When did Fu Qingming change into a gardener? ? ? ]

    [Grass, she is maintaining sapling No. 001]

    [I remember that 001 was given to Gu Yuandi]

    [Yi Ri, she was too hard.]

    When everyone found Fu Qing's figure in the surveillance video, the message area became more lively and completely crooked.

    [Hahahaha she looks like a blue tree]

    [No, no, she is like an old hen, look at her opening her hands to protect the sapling]

    [Old hen+1]

    [No wonder she suddenly became thin and dark , I thought she was digging for coal]     Deng Yali also touched the video underneath the video of the few days when the

    old hen Fu Qingming and the coal digger medal get √ the

high temperature.

    [Eh, Fu Qingming also built an irrigation device for 001? It's so simple, I made it by

    myself ] [Deng Yali: It must be, so ugly, how could it be bought. Whoever produces will go bankrupt. ]

    [It's not

    bad , it looks economical] [Deng Yali: It's a bit good. ]

    [She still do this? Didn’t it mean that the grades are counted down?]

    [Teng Yali: Why, upstairs look down on the people who have the grades down? The people who count down are not smart anymore? ]

    [Emmm only pay I think it lightly behavior shability]

    [Deng Yali: Only you, you are the day you are, you are the only, will not you fucking idiot universe, I see you and your family are sucker, sucker smelly ! 】

    Gu Yuandi is recovering from his injuries at home. He is lying on the bed and preparing to cut photos.

    Nothing is set up on the new mobile phone, and the message prompts one by one, ringing.

    He opened it and saw the tree survival number and gardener's maintenance video released by the park.

    Is his 001 dead?

    Ghost messenger, Gu Yuandi clicked on the number list, 001 and 033 are both alive.

    006 is dead.

    The video turned to the bottom, and Fu Qingming's name was topped with hot reviews.

    She was in almost every comment in the front row.

    Looking at the comments, Gu Yuandi frowned, hesitatingly opened the surveillance video.

    In the video, Fu lightly and thin body resists wind and rain.

    And the irrigation device she made specially for his saplings.

    The week she disappeared was to work for his saplings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 5.9K 50
It has been a week since the extermination and Adam's death, Lucifer was now living within the hotel so he wouldn't be lonely and spend more time wit...
238K 3.6K 100
Tang Nuan is a cannon fodder female supporting role in a sweet pet novel. As a well-known straw vase in the circle, she has a fiancé of a top-notch w...
52.8K 2.8K 19
Byun Baekhyun (Byun gpရဲ႕တစ္ဦးတည္းေသာသား..) Kim Kai (ဒိတ္ဒိတ္က်ဲDancerတစ္ေယာက္Dancerျဖစ္သလို..ေနာက္ခံကလည္းေျပာစရာမရွိ..) Oh Sehun (Oh Sehunအေဖပိုင္တ...
2K 114 5
Jace Wayland is supposed to be her adopted brother. The keyword here bring; adopted. Meaning they're not related. At all. So, that's okay, right? Wr...