๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘… || Oษด...

By damnedpotter

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜. ๊ง The story of a woman who is highly trained in esp... More

๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘….
๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘… ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™”๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™๐™€'๐™จ ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡'๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข.
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šž๐š’๐š(๐šœ)
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ต๐šž๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š™๐š•๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐š
๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›
๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šƒ๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐š˜
๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ
๐™ณ๐š’๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—?
๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ!
๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ
๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šƒ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ

๐š‚๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šˆ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ

1.7K 44 3
By damnedpotter

current location; Yvette's apartment.

A sweet-looking brown-haired woman named Yvette is walking through her kitchen island in her apartment with a cup of hot tea in hand.

She has a sweet-looking face that'll fool you. You'll mostly find her dressed in a tight little skirt with her lips painted red. Polished heeled boots covering her feet. She has a way with her words that will manipulate you into telling her whatever she wants to know, making you do whatever she wants you to do, making you believe whatever she wants you to believe.

She's manipulative, but she's sweet, she has no heart, but she's kind, she could kill, but she's sincere, she might rock your world, but she could also ruin it whenever she wants.

She walked from her kitchen island to her little living room with a view of the city light. She put down her cup of tea on her coffee table then her bare feet padded the wooden floor leading her to the one-bedroom in her apartment.

She has a really sensitive feeling when it comes to being watched. Maybe that's one of the many reasons why she's a level 8 assassin. Trained only to succeed. On this particular evening, she has only been in her apartment for a few hours after going on a stroll through the park. Who are we kidding? Why the hell would a highly trained assassin having a stroll through the park.

She was just on a mission. So I guess you can say she's a solo assassin. Only working for those who paid an abundant amount of money to kill.

She has an inkling feeling that someone has been watching her ever since she came back from her "stroll" through the park. She walks to her bedroom and straight to her little walk-in closet, opens a waist-high metal drawer buried deep within her racks of clothes, and takes out a handgun she frequently uses.

Yvette heard a faint set of feet walking closely behind her. It was so faint that if she doesn't have a trained ear, she wouldn't have heard it. Once she heard the set of the foot directly behind her within an arm's length, she cocked her gun and pointed it to the intruder's chest.

Her head was at a level with the intruder's chest. She then lifted her eyes to look at the intruder's and lifted her eyebrows once she realizes who she's dealing with.

The intruder lifts both of his arms to show that he's of no harm to her. He smirked down at the sweet-looking woman with a raised eyebrow. "Is that how you're going to welcome me home, honey?" He said with a twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

"What the heck are you doing here, you idiot?" She asked him incredulously.

"I see that you still can't cuss after. What? Three years we've been apart?"

Yvette rolled her eyes and unloaded her handgun to put it back safely in her drawers. She heard him let out a heavy sigh and try to walk closer to her, both still standing inside her dimly lit, tiny, walk-in closet. Yvette let out a tiny mutter, "Don't you dare to walk closer, you doof."

He let out a deep chuckle. She could hear the longing and sadness in his voice when he speaks next, "How've you been doing, sweetheart?"

"Don't call me with those names anymore." She hissed. She stood back up and turned around to walk out of the tiny walk-in closet, but the intruder's body was in her way. "Could you scooch?" She asked him politely while avoiding eye contact with him completely.

There has only been one man that could make her feel entirely vulnerable with just a single glance. But, unfortunately, that one particular man is standing in front of her. The intruder scooted to the side to let Yvette walk out of the closet. He then followed her, walking to her living room.

She sat on the couch, looking out to the city's night light from her skyscrapers apartment building. She sat there quietly, waiting for the intruder to talk first. When he finally did, she tried her best to look at his eyes to try and not look as if she's intimidated, "Do you always welcome your guests with a gun pointed at their chests?" The intruder asked, trying to lighten the mood.

Yvette rolled her eyes while muttering, "Only the ones I hate."

The man smiled fondly at the woman, even though she couldn't see it, and walks closer to her. "You could've shot me, you know," He said lightheartedly.

"Like how you've shot me?" She snapped.

Immediately all of the lighthearted vibes in the room dissolved into dread. The man's face paled at what she said to him. He tried to say something, but no words would come out of his mouth.

Yvette took a deep breath to calm herself down then gave the man a small, sweet, tight-lipped smile. "Tea?" She offered him. Without waiting for an answer, she crossed her tiny living room to the kitchen island right behind the man's back.

She started making a cup of tea for the man with her back turned to him. "You can have a seat on the chair if you want," she said to him quietly. She heard his footsteps walking closer to one of the barstools on her kitchen island and sat down on one of them. He's looking at her back, scanning her from head to toe.

The woman he once loved. The woman he once left. He noticed that she's wearing an emerald silk nightgown—memories of them together in the past flooded in his head. Words can't describe how much he missed this woman.

She snapped him out of his daydream with a clink of the teaspoon she held in her hand to the cup of tea she made for him. He blinked several times to comprehend what just happened and took the cup of tea Yvette made for him to take a sip.

"Could you now maybe tell me why in the name of God you're here in the middle of the night, after three years of disappearing from planet earth?"

He breathed out a long sigh and replied to her with a chuckle, "I hacked the security system. It's surprisingly easy, you know."

To which she replied with a raised eyebrow. "I see you still can't say something right in an uncomfortable situation," She quipped back at him. He stared at her in amusement, not realizing just how much he missed this woman. "But you still haven't answered my question."

"I want to recruit you." One stated.

"Recruit me? To what? Your cult?" She said with an eye roll.

"Eh, it's not really a cult. More of a group. I've recruited seven people, well six if you don't count the ones who's dead." He said nonchalantly with a shrug, leaving Yvette with a widened eyes looking at the man in front of her as if he has grown two heads.

"What do you mean 'the ones who's dead'?" She asked him incredulously.

"Well, you know how that works, right, considering you're a highly trained assassin. We were on a mission, then he got killed, and now he's dead." One replied to Yvette. She kept silent for a minute, then she asked him a question, "Why me?" After all this time. She wanted to add, but of course, she didn't.

"Do you really need me to answer that question, honey?"

"Stop calling me with that name, knucklehead."

He smirked at her, then answered her question with a serious expression on his face, "Cause you're you, Vee. I can't think of anyone else I know that could compete for your skills." He's looking at her with an intense expression that makes Yvette can't help but look away.

"Where am I placed in this group of yours then?"

He gave her a loving smile, "This group I have is called Ghost. Once you joined my group, you'll be ghost number Eight. We don't call people by their names here in my group. We call them by their numbers. I need you to be on my team to help those people who are suffering in Turgistan. Only you and I are the ones who know how dark this world is, and I need you as my partner to help those innocent people."

By the end of his speech, Yvette was taken by how intense he's looking at her. She felt so moved by his words that she didn't realize she has nodded her head. He took her movement as an agreement. First, he smiled widely at her with a twinkle in his eyes. Then, he reached forward to take her chin between his thumb and index finger before guiding her head near his.

She felt his stubble grazing her jaw and then felt his lips on her, dangerously close to her mouth. He lets his lips linger on her for what felt to be minutes, but in fact, it was only about ten seconds before she broke it off with a cough. She could feel her cheeks getting warmer.

He smiled at the woman before him, "You are now officially a part of the Ghost."

After he finished his tea and telling her where his current place is, Yvette led him to her front door. Holding the door open for him with her head down, unable to look at his eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" He said with hopeful eyes. Yvette just gave him a small nod, then he steps out of her apartment, heading to the California desert.

She locked her front door then walked to her bedroom. After shutting off her bedroom light, she lay down on her bed whilst pondering what in the world has just happened.

The man she was formerly in a relationship with just 'recruited' her into his group because he thinks she's qualified simply because she's a highly trained assassin.

After leaving her in the dead of night, he shot her on her thigh and never returned. Her head couldn't wrap around the fact that she has accepted his request so willingly. Internally kicking herself, she groaned out loud and thought about how complicated things will be now that he has decided to parade back into her life.

And letting him kiss her, so close to her lips?! What was she thinking?! Well, obviously, she wasn't thinking.

It has been 3 years since he left. 2 years after she accidentally met him at an opera and saw him went home with another woman. Finally, 1 year later, she came to terms with the fact that he would never return to her.

He has wrecked her life, her heart, and her. He has wrecked her. He broke her heart into tiny little pieces that could never be mended again.

After all, he has done to her. She couldn't believe how easy it was for her to say yes to him. She's a highly trained manipulator, for goodness sake. Yet, he still managed to make her feel so vulnerable so easily. He managed to make her agree with him so easily.

Stupid heart and stupid feelings. She prayed to God that during the mission she's going to do with him, he won't find out the secret she's keeping from everyone except those she trusts the most. But, unfortunately, those people are excluding him—the man who just waltzed back into her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 92 11
|๐–‰.๐–œ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ 11-13 ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆยท๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...
6.3K 506 19
โ„ค๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐”ธ๐•๐•š ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•จ๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ , ๐•—๐•–๐•๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•š๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ค๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ "๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 68.9K 50
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ก...
6.2K 564 19
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ " ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข...