๐๐จ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž โ™•๏ธŽ ๐๏ฟฝ...

By solivagante

โ™•๏ธŽ ๐‘น๐’๐’š๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘จ๐’– ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ญ... More

๐๐จ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž โ™•๏ธŽ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ง
โ™•๏ธŽ 0.2
โ™•๏ธŽ 0.3
โ™•๏ธŽ 0.4
โ™•๏ธŽ 0.5
โ™•๏ธŽ 0.6
โ™•๏ธŽ 0.7
โ™•๏ธŽ 0.8
โ™•๏ธŽ 0.9
โ™•๏ธŽ 10
โ™•๏ธŽ 11
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

โ™•๏ธŽ 0.1

7.8K 254 33
By solivagante

The summer holidays were coming to an end, and the season for the weddings for the royalties is returning, so much for your own disappointment and you wanted to take advantage of your freedom before you leave the retreat manor and be subjected to the line of suitors.

But as much as you want to stay for so long as you could, your mother - the Queen had decided to accept the invitation from one of the duchess for tea. Although, you were not oblivious to the fact, this is her way to convince you of seeing the son of one of her friends.

As soon you stepped out of the carriage, you spotted the Prince of Norfolk as he stood among his entourage in front of their little castle, waiting clearly for your arrival and when you made eye contact with him, you grimaced.

How can someone be so weasel looking even in such a luxurious garment?

He crossed the distance to approach you and your mother. He went to your side after kissing each of your hands. "It's always a nice pleasure to meet you, Princess Y/N", he greeted quietly before addressing the Queen with a polite smile, "And to you too, your Highness"

"My pleasure, Nathaniel", your mother said before gesturing for you to remove the permanent frown from your face. It is the usual habit, of her reminding you to mind your manners in front of the public.

Nathaniel Du Burboin led the way through their home, or rather he directed you to the gazebo in the middle of their rather immaculate garden, not as beautiful and expansive like yours, though. The group of lady-in-waiting walked before you and the Prince hanged back to walk beside you. He chatters about his triumphs over the duel competitions, but none of that even enters your mind, only that he would be in for the surprise once he received the news.

A news you, yourself, was grieving over for days and had written to the suspect of such event to take it back.

When you reached the table in the gazebo where Mrs. Du Burboin primly coughed to have her maids helped you to your chairs, and you could simply roll your eyes over her adoring expression to the Queen. The perks of being a stick in the mud just to levitate their status higher is ridiculous. She stopped in front of you and you meet her gaze head on, knowing she's really disappointed for she couldn't have you as a daughter-in-law anymore.

And well, considering that you were too disappointed even more, it was particularly unnerving.

"How have you been doing, Princess Y/N?", she asked, looking at you with a contemplative glance behind her massive floral fan.

You sure knew well when to turn on your charms. "Well", you said finally, not bothering to give her a curtsy. "I heard you've been snooping in and about among our servants, eh?"

Clearing her throat, she began to smile softly even if it was thorougly forced. "I've been wonderful, thank you for asking", then she turns to look at her son. "But shouldn't you be more than just well when you earned the hands of the neighboring Kingdom?"

You knew what she had insuniated and there was no point in attempting to hide it any longer. "Here, it isn't as beautiful as you, right madame?", you lifted your left hand and she gasped in shock, reaching out to take a closer look at your diamond ring - the evidence of your nearing marriage.

"They said the Prince of Scots had bought it from the new icelanders when he visited their country", your mother piped up with a proud smile as you began to settle in the table.

Mrs. Du Burboin could blind anyone with her bright smile, but you were not, seeing through the pain in her eyes. Then her son ask, "Do you even want to marry him? Or is it another business to keep peace?"

Silence followed his question, making you stare down at your gloved hands and down to the ring, bringing you back to the day you first met your groom. In other context, he's practically now your husband in everyone's eyes.

It was the beginning of another ball to your coming-of-age birthday. All the residents from your country is invited along the royalties from the neighbouring lands and it started just great enough, with you only preferring to dance with your father all the time. Even though many had dared to invite you, you repeatedly refused and said you will only be dancing with the young man you liked.

Cirilla, your personal chamber maid, used to your dislike at that kind of events, led you carefully back to the table prepared for you in the center.

"You're always my saviour, Ciri", you said with a thankful as she rolled her eyes jokingly. Only to your eyes, though.

It is perceived as disrespectful if anyone else see a servant acting so friendly to a Princess.

Settling down to stand beside your chair, she began to tease you. "What if I were putting you on the spot instead for you to find your Prince?"

"I can manage him. I mean, I could always scare him away like the others", you shot back, sharing a grin with her. Because your parents is busy exchanging fake pleasantries with the guests, you were free to refuse as many as young men hoping to woo you.

It was even kind of hilarious how they had gone all the way from their homes, buying an expansive garment and corsets, with the hopeless desire to get the hands of the Princess. Only for them to fail at the first second with you looking them right in the face, mentioning how they were not even an inch handsomer than your father.

Suddenly, all talk within the hall died down and you tried not to groan, internally aware of how the public only response like this if a much higher status is at their view.

But you hadn't had the chance to eat that melting chocolate cake yet!

Cursing your luck for being a Princess, a price everybody now wants to have - your eyes drifted across the hall, settling on the grand staircases where you were unsurprised to see the royalties from the Scots's side. There is the Regent Queen and her son, Park Sunghoon, his attire was befitting of a man of his station. Like what you had heard from the mouth of those who'd seen him before, he's easy on the eyes.

"Is he not acceptable for you, my Princess? He is so charming I'm already imagining your childrens with him", Cirilla muttered under her breath when the Prince landed his eyes on your direction.

Glancing briefly at her, you offered your best disgusted expression. "The last thing I need is marrying for the sake of making everyone happy - I wouldn't mix my position with my feelings"

"But look, he's heading this way", she said, gesturing her head slightly to the front and she was right by Sunghoon sauntering over your table.

As if following some sort schedule, the whispers started up as people began to wonder whether this was finally going to be it. The choice of the Princess's heart is finally presented in the ball. As your personal chambermaid, Cirilla already knew the answer.

When he was finally standing in front of your table, he offered the primary show of greetings by asking for your hand. You simply nodded, seeing the pleading eyes of your mother behind him.

"I am here to introduced myself to you, Princess Y/N", he said first as most of the hall held their breath at what you will reply. "I am Prince Sunghoon of the Scottish Lands. Would you be willing to lend your hand for a dance?"

You paused as if thinking your answer through and that was enough for everyone to look hopeful. But really, weren't they used enough for your unpredictability? You were getting their hopes enough for purpose along Prince Sunghoon's, so you could dash them seconds later.

And sure enough, you said a loud but prim enough the word of "No", which had your mother tittering like she was gettjng dizzy all of a sudden.

Just like that, the grand hall was filled with the sounds of people horrified by their Princess's actions especially with the way you stood up, holding your skirt before casually walking away down to the hallway that would meet the stairs up to your chambers.

With your reckless decision of leaving, completely missing the way Prince Sunghoon shoulders sunks a little before he forced to shrug away the effect of your rejection.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 3.3K 26
โ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค, 911 ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™?โž โ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค?...โž ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ-๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด...
12.8K 458 22
๐‰๐š๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ข๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ , ๐€๐ง ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ...
24.7K 1.3K 17
โlook how they shine for youโž sunsun figureskating!au by suncenzo on ao3. #3 in sunsun 07.01.22
8K 84 16
Enhypen imagines for Engenes! Requests are open<3