Statehouse headcannons

By nostalgia82

my headcannons for ben brainards statehouse More

2

1

148 3 3
By nostalgia82

I said this in the statehouse discord, ill say it again:
Ohio is a demiboy, still uses he/him

And i also stan by all the states are gay. Or likes men.

Utah x Colorado is cute, and so is Colorado x Oregon, you guys from the discord got me split btw ;-;

As a Michigan/Indiana(born in Indiana, moved to mi, currently moving back to indiana)resident. I have to say none are brightest in the head :l, the UP is great(where I live atm) but I went to the lower peninsula once for a vacation and it just looked sad. And for Indiana... its just a sad place.

Also I went on vacation to Montana once and it was really pretty, so he looks good.

Let's be honest all the red states would be like MY PRONOUNS ARE NOR/MAL :(

I am also a person who is split between like 100010101010 headcannons, and I don't have much so uhm

Vermont and New Hampshire are elite.
And
Wisconsin is no
Just
No

Idk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 8.5K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
251K 16.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
158K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...