TodoBakuDeku x Reader

Von Caria-Rose

~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this... Mehr

New Student?
Slumber Party with the Girls!
Slumber Party with the Girls pt. 2
Multiple Quirks?!
Thank you!
Explaining the Storyline
Give me ideas please
Jealousy?
Thank you again & Y/N and Shinso backstory
Kidnapped?
A/N
Sorry luvs!

Not relivent to the story just read

526 3 0
Von Caria-Rose

I recently made my first edit and it was a Gaara from Naruto edit, I'm actually pretty proud of it and wanted to show it in here, can you tell me if you like it?

If you want to see it, you can either go to my YouTube channel, TikTok, Twitter or Instagram.

YouTube: -Caria : Rose-

Instagram: Caria.Rose

TikTok: hewo_anime_weebs

Twitter: bigdumlol

Please don't ask about the usernames, I just made stuff up on the spot!

Anyway!

Please watch the edit and tell me if you like it or not! Bye my lovely read-chans~!

————————————————————

Word count: 98

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

637K 29.8K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
14.7K 327 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
25.9K 706 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
362K 9.6K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...