sweet creature x jemily

Door theprxntisstrials

Emily is granted the opportunity to adopt Carrie after her entire family was murdered. Emily is adjusting to... Meer

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
bonus chapter: twenty-one

nineteen

1.9K 40 101
Door theprxntisstrials

good morning lovelies! i hope everyone is doing amazing this fine saturday morning🥰

i will not be putting a series of trigger warnings because they contain spoilers for the end of the chapter. if you're hesitant about reading, feel free to message me for the warnings😚

also not proofread✨

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

word count: 4321

Aaron: "A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved." Kurt Vonnegut.

Emily carefully made her way down the stairs. She had woken up at two o'clock in the morning to an empty bed.

Of course, she got up right away to search for the blonde woman. JJ sat on the couch with their TV on low volume. She was squinting her eyes as she looked down at her laptop. Emily managed to sneak up right behind her and wrap her arms around her chest. JJ jumped slightly before she caught the scent of Emily.

"There you are," Emily said softly as she leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to JJ's shoulder.

"Hey. What are you doing up?" JJ asked as she set her laptop aside and turned back to look at Emily.

"You left me in a cold bed. I had to come and find you," Emily said and nuzzled her face right against JJ's. The blonde woman smiled at the gesture.

"Come here," JJ said softly and tugged at Emily's arm. The raven-haired woman hopped over the couch and made herself comfortable right next to JJ. The blonde woman tilted Emily's head up by her chin and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"So what exactly got your attention instead of your girlfriend in a nice red silk nightgown?" Emily asked and swung her legs over JJ's lap. That's when Emily peeked over at the laptop. JJ leaned down and kissed Emily's neck gently.

"You look gorgeous. You'd look even more gorgeous with it off," JJ mumbled against her skin. She found Emily's sweet spot on her neck and started to give it attention. The blonde woman's hand went to caress Emily's thigh and back. "Let's take it off of you."

"Mmm, I love how you're trying to distract me so I don't go over there and grab your laptop to see what you were looking at," Emily said softly. JJ smiled against her skin. She could never keep a secret from Emily.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," JJ said and tried to kiss Emily's lips. The raven-haired woman pressed a finger to JJ's lips and pushed her away. JJ grabbed her hips and forced her down onto her lap, securing Emily to make sure she doesn't move.

"What are you hiding from me, Jareau?" Emily asked and raised an eyebrow. JJ scrunched up her face.

"What? Why would I hide something from you?" JJ said, her voice getting three octaves higher. She was lying to Emily. The raven-haired woman leaned down and wrapped a hand around JJ's throat as she kissed her. JJ's grip on Emily loosened which made Emily spring into action and grab the laptop. "Hey! That's not fair!"

"Shhh, you're going to wake up Carrie," Emily said, happily taking the laptop to the kitchen. She made herself comfortable on the kitchen stool. JJ rolled her eyes, getting up and following Emily. The raven-haired woman looked at all the houses JJ was looking at for sale. Emily looked over at JJ as she got mugs out for the two of them. "You're looking at houses?"

"Not looking, just browsing," JJ said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Mhm, and why is that?" Emily asked and tilted her head to the side. JJ sighed softly before walking up to Emily. She grabbed onto the sides of Emily's face and admired every single little detail of her.

"Carrie is just starting her senior year. I figured by the time we have a graduation party, we're expecting a lot of guests, and not a lot of places to park—"

"So your present to Carrie for her graduation is a house?" Emily asked and chuckled. JJ pulled Emily to the end of the stool.

"No silly. I just want to prepare ourselves for the massive party we're going to have. She's already what? A month into her senior year? I just want to be ready!" JJ said and wrapped her arms loosely around Emily. The raven-haired woman presses a sweet kiss to JJ's cheek. "Plus, if we're gifting her that swanky red mustang she liked, she'd need somewhere to park it."

"Mmm, fair enough," Emily said and leaned her head against JJ's. She was exhausted but just talking to JJ gave her fuel to stay up. Emily loved talking to her. "I tell you what, how about we browse while you make us some coffee."

"Mhm," JJ said and leaned down, kissing Emily's jawline. The raven-haired woman tilted her head up slightly as JJ trailed down her kisses.

"You don't want coffee, do you?" Emily asked as JJ moved her hair back and sucked lightly on her neck.

"I want something so much better than coffee," JJ said and smiled against Emily's skin. The raven-haired woman shut her eyes and smiled as she felt JJ slip the small straps of her nightgown off of her shoulders.

"What are you thinking?" Emily asked softly, her hands caressing JJ's arms.

"I'm thinking we get a big house," JJ said and kissed across Emily's collarbone. "With rooms on the opposite side. And soundproof walls."

"Mhm," Emily said and buried a hand onto JJ's hair.

"With a California king bed," JJ said and crept her hands up Emily's legs. She was pushing back the woman's nightgown as best as she could. "And a big kitchen."

"And a big bathroom?" Emily asked as she pulled JJ in closer. The blonde woman hummed against her skin. JJ pulled back and hovered her lips over Emily's.

"Tell me what else you want?" JJ asked and smiled against Emily's lips. The raven haired woman played with the hem of JJ's shirt. "Do you want a big closet? Maybe a spacious office for us?"

"Mhm, I want all of it," Emily said and nodded her head. The two's lips collided in a gentle kiss. Emily's hand snuck under JJ's shirt, her nails dragging down JJ's warm, toned skin. The kiss between the two was starting to get more frantic. JJ's hand came up to the back of Emily's head and grabbed a handful of her hair. "Upstairs. Upstairs, now."

"Is that right?" JJ asked and smiled widely against Emily's lips. The raven-haired woman pulled away and kissed down JJ's neck. The blonde woman shut her eyes as she felt Emily bite down softly at her skin.

JJ didn't hesitate to grab onto Emily's arms and drag her from the kitchen towards the stairs. Both of them blindly made their way upstairs as they continued their kiss and wandering of hands. The other was too intoxicating to even stop for one second.

Emily crashed them both down onto the bed and didn't think twice about straddling JJ. The raven-haired woman grabbed JJ by the sides of her face as they sat up. Emily smiled against the kiss when she felt JJ's hands creep up to her thighs. The blonde woman's hand disappeared underneath the silk material. JJ pulled away from the kiss to pull Emily's  nightgown. She smiled softly as she admired Emily's bare body. JJ would never get tired of this view.

"You are gorgeous," JJ said softly as she leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on Emily's chest. The raven-haired woman smiled shyly as she felt JJ's kisses continue around her chest. "I love you."

"I love you so much more," Emily said as she grabbed onto JJ's face and kissed her once again. It was Emily's turn to remove a piece of clothing from the blonde woman. Emily pulled away as she grabbed the hem of JJ's shirt, pulling it over her head. The raven-haired woman carefully pushed JJ back to lay down. Emily moved her hair to the side as she leaned over JJ's body and kissed down the woman's neck. "You're perfect, Jennifer Jareau."

Emily lips moved down to hover right over JJ's chest. The blonde woman sat up slightly as she watched Emily take one of her nipples into her mouth. JJ's head tilted back as Emily's hand grabbed at her thigh. Emily made sure to give it a good amount of attention before moving to the other one. JJ's hand reached up to the back of Emily's head, only to encourage Emily to continue her actions. JJ hissed as Emily bit down slightly on the sensitive bud. That small amount of pain came and went as Emily soothed it with her tongue.

"Lift your hips," Emily said and moved down JJ's body. Emily grabbed a pillow from above JJ's head as the blonde woman followed her instructions. Emily pulled down the shorts and underwear JJ was wearing before placing the pillow underneath her hips. The raven-haired woman left a trail of light kisses down JJ's V on her hips. JJ felt Emily hook her legs over her shoulders as she leaned down and lightly licked up JJ's cunt. The blonde woman immediately slammed her hips down, desperate to feel more of Emily's mouth.

"Please, Emily," JJ said softly and raked her fingers through Emily's hair. The woman smirked as she swiped her tongue once again through her soaking cunt. JJ's back arched as Emily held down her hips, her tongue entering the blonde woman. "Emily."

The raven-haired woman smiled against her cunt as her tongue swirled around her sensitive clit. JJ whimpered as Emily sucked slightly at it. JJ's hands desperately tried to hold onto anything as Emily's pace went faster. The blonde woman's mouth fell open when she felt Emily tease a finger against the woman's cunt.

"Fuck, Emily. Please, please," JJ begged and tried to pull Emily in closer by the back of her head. The raven-haired woman smirked before flipping JJ around and pulling her back by her hips. JJ couldn't even process what was happening as Emily leaned forward, running her tongue down the blonde woman's spine.

"Don't move," Emily said softly. Her hand dropped down to JJ's cunt once again. Her thumb swiped over her clit gently. JJ's head hung low as she was so close to just pulling Emily in and making the raven-haired woman come first. JJ didn't feel Emily's touch for a second before she felt her mouth once again on her cunt. JJ let out a muffled moan as Emily held her in place and ate her out from behind. Emily's nose was pressed right against her cunt as Emily's tongue worked on JJ's clit.

"Right there," JJ whimpered out and tried to back up into Emily. The raven-haired woman smirked as she pulled back completely. "Baby, please."

JJ remained perfectly still in a desperate attempt to make Emily proud and make her come. That's when she felt Emily kneel behind her on the bed. Specifically, JJ heard a small buzzing noise and a buckle being fastened. Emily leaned down with a proud smile as she placed two gentle kisses on either side of JJ's ass.

"You look so gorgeous like this," Emily said and rubbed her hands over JJ's hips. The blonde woman shut her eyes as she felt the tip of the strap-on brush right against her. Emily moved JJ to the lay her back down on the bed. The blonde woman was about to question it when she felt Emily push the tip in. JJ's mouth fell open as Emily hovered over her. "I want to see you take it."

JJ's arms wrapped around Emily as she pushed in half of the strap on. JJ's nails dragged down Emily's back. The blonde woman's back arched as Emily looked down at her, studying JJ's facial features. Emily pushed the rest of the strap on in making JJ moan out loudly. Her nails dug into Emily's back, causing little droplets of blood to come out. Emily was struggling to keep her eyes open, the vibrations against her clit were strong enough to have her coming soon.

"Do whatever you want," JJ said softly as Emily leaned down, kissing JJ passionately. Emily immediately started to move her hips. The raven-haired woman just felt JJ's hands trying so hard to pull Emily closer. JJ moved her legs on Emily's shoulder, pushing Emily deeper into her. Emily smiled down as she started to pick up her pace. The blonde woman was a moaning mess underneath her. JJ and Emily were trying so desperately to be quiet so they wouldn't wake up Carrie.

"I love you," Emily said softly as she buried her face into JJ's neck. A hand snuck down and hovered over JJ's clit. The blonde woman's entire body was sweaty as she tried to reach her orgasm. The second Emily's hand started to rub her sensitive clit, it was over for JJ. The blonde woman felt white throughout her entire body, her back snapped as she came harshly.

"I love you. I love you," JJ whimpered out as Emily's pace fastened, dragging out JJ's high. She was desperately trying to chase her own orgasm. JJ leaned forward and kissed down Emily's neck. The raven-haired woman held down JJ's hands as she continued her pace. Both women were desperate to come. "You're so good. Please, Emily."

The raven-haired woman felt her entire body still as a wave of intensity washed over her. JJ watched as she came undone. Just seeing that made JJ's back arch off the bed. Emily's body fell to the side as she tried to catch her breath. JJ pulled Emily's body back against hers.

"We have to get up soon," JJ said and nuzzled her face into Emily's neck. The raven-haired woman hummed as she felt feather-like kisses being placed on her neck.

"If you keep doing that, we won't get up," Emily warned and moved back to press right against JJ's body. The blonde woman chuckled as she moved Emily onto her back to look at her.

"Come on. Our young one will be coming in looking for breakfast we promised her yesterday. Remember, the car is stalled and we need to go catch the metro too," JJ said and leaned forward, kissing Emily's cheek sweetly. "Come on."

"Why do I let you seduce me into these kinds of situations?" Emily asked and sighed as she sat up. JJ looked back at her with squinted eyes.

"I didn't hear you complaining when my strap on was buried in my va-"

"Okay, okay! I'm up," Emily said and sat up from the bed. JJ chuckled as she looked down at Emily's now exposed bare chest. The blonde woman couldn't help but admire Emily's pale complexion.

"I love you," JJ said softly as she leaned over and kissed Emily's lips. The blonde woman smiled widely against her lips before dropping the sheets and getting up. Emily's eyes followed JJ's body as she made her way to the bathroom. The raven-haired woman got up and followed JJ into the bathroom.

Carrie made her way down the stairs when the smell of food cooking hit her. The teenager raised an eyebrow as JJ and Emily were there, happily singing along to random nineties rock music.

"What's got the two of you in a good mood?" Carrie asked as she made her way towards the kitchen. JJ and Emily both leaned over and happily placed a kiss on Carrie's head at the same time. The teenager raised her eyebrows at the gesture.

"It's a good morning!" Emily said and shrugged her shoulders. "Plus we promised you breakfast last night. And we never break a promise."

"Okay?" Carrie said and chuckled as she sat down at the counter. "I didn't miss a birthday right? I mean it's September, Emily's is next month and JJ's is next year. I didn't miss something, right?"

"Will you relax and eat your pancakes?" Emily asked as she placed a plate down right in front of Carrie. The teenager smiled as she noticed they were chocolate chip ones.

"Thanks JJ," Carrie said and smiled. Emily raised an eyebrow. She pointed the spatula at herself.

"What am I? A ghost who happened to place the plate in front of you?" Emily asked and squinted her eyes at the teenager. Carrie chuckled.

"JJ makes her with a crisp ring. You burn them," Carrie said as a smile took over her face. Emily's jaw dropped as she placed down the spatula. JJ's eyes flicked back and forth between the two Prentiss women.

"Oh I'm going to make you eat your words," Emily said as she walked up to Carrie. The teenager tried to back away from her guardian as Emily grabbed her and picked her up, slamming the both of them into the couch. Emily's hands fell to Carrie's neck, tickling the teenager as Carrie was defenseless.

"JJ! JJ! Help me!" Carrie shouted as she tried her hardest to get away from the raven-haired woman.

"No thank you. I don't want to lose an eye," JJ said and sipped on her coffee in the kitchen. A smile took over her face as she watched the two interact.

"Okay! Okay! Thank you! Thank you! You make the best pancakes in the world!" Carrie shouted as she put her hands up in defense. Emily smiled proudly as she walked away from Carrie. The teenager's hair was all wild as she walked back into the kitchen.

"The two of you behave now. Eat your breakfast or we'll be late," JJ said, planting a kiss on Emily's and Carrie's head. She felt a little brush against her leg and noticed Sergio was trying to also get love from the blonde woman. JJ smiled as she leaned down and picked him up. "Luckily for you, I made you some scrambled egg whites. I didn't forget about you."

Sergio brushed his face right against JJ's cheek. The blonde woman smiled as she got everything situated. The Prentiss-Jareau family was all smiles as they finished up their breakfast. Now it was a race to get to the metro.

The little family ran down the stairs as they got in the crowd to wait for the train. Carrie's train for school was only fifteen minutes away. JJ cursed at herself for not going to the bathroom before they left. Emily and JJ's metro didn't come for another half an hour.

"If I don't make it back on time, have a good day at school. Make good choices and behave with your teachers," JJ said and kissed Carrie's head as she broke away from the two of them to go to the bathroom. Emily looked down at Carrie, she saw a secret being kept behind those chocolate brown eyes.

"Okay, spill it. What's going on?" Emily asked and crossed her arms. Carrie furrowed her eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" Carrie asked and brushed off Emily's question. Her eyes were looking all around the walls of the metro for some kind of out. The teenager was subconsciously fiddling with her hands. Emily chuckled and placed her hand on Carrie's shoulder.

"You can't lie to a profiler. Especially when your tell is so visual," Emily said and grabbed onto Carrie's hand. "Out with it. Come on."

"I forgot to tell you and JJ. Um, Mr. Davis, my art teacher, he came up to me last week," Carrie said and started playing with her hands again. "He told not to get too excited about what he was going to tell me."

Emily furrowed her eyebrows as Carrie took a deep breath. A smile formed on the teenager's face.

"A recruiter for Yale's art school came to the art show last week," Carrie said as the excitement was just too overwhelming. She looked up at Emily who was smiling widely. "He thinks I have a shot at hearing from the school. I just didn't want to tell you since I knew you and JJ would get excited. I'd I don't get in, I don't want to feel like a disappointment to the both of you—"

"Okay, I'm going to stop you right there," Emily said and grabbed onto Carrie's shoulders. "Carrie, I'm proud of you everyday. Yale, wow. Honey, I hope you know if you do or don't get in, I am still beyond proud of you. I see how hard you work and I want it to pay off for you. I'm so happy for you."

Carrie's eyes started to water as she leaped forward and hugged Emily tightly. The raven-haired woman held Carrie close to her as her eyes shut. Her once shy, introverted Carrie was in the process of spreading her wings and leaving her newly found nest.

"Now I get to rub it in JJ's face that you're going to my alma mater instead of hers," Emily said and chuckled softly. Carrie shook her head as she pulled away from the hug.

"So if I do get in, I can go?" Carrie asked and looked up at Emily with hopeful eyes. Emily placed her hand on Carrie's cheek, trying so hard to hold back her tears.

"Of course you can. I'm not going to let you miss out on that opportunity. We'll have to wait and see if you get in first," Emily said and stroked her thumb over Carrie's cheek. "My talented girl."

"I love you. Thank you for this," Carrie said as her eyes started to water. "I couldn't have done this without you."

"This was all you, Carrie," Emily said and leaned forward, planting a kiss right on Carrie's head. "I love you too. No more tears, you're going to make me cry."

"Sorry," Carrie said and chuckled. "Can I buy dinner tonight to celebrate?"

"How about you pick and I pay," Emily said and squinted her eyes over at Carrie. The teenager smiled widely, nodding her head at Emily.

Look behind you.

Carrie had a knot in her stomach as she followed her intuition. She turned and saw a woman dressed in all black approaching the two of them. Carrie looked down and noticed a shiny reflecting off of the object in the woman's hands. Alex aimed the object right at Emily's back.

"Emily!" Carrie shouted as she noticed the gun. The teenager didn't hesitate to step in front of Emily. Alex pulled the trigger right as Carrie moved. Emily turned, hearing the gun shot and immediately reaching for her gun. The entire crowd ducked as they heard the loud pop. Emily was about to aim her gun at Alex when Carrie's body gave out, falling towards the floor. The raven-haired woman grabbed onto Carrie as the both of them fell to the ground. Emily cradled Carrie's head in her arms. If she was going to die, she'd die holding onto Carrie. The whole world felt as though it had slowed down, everything was happening so fast.

Emily heard another gun shot, bracing for the feeling of the bullet entering her body. The raven-haired woman looked up when she didn't feel anything, her eyes landed on JJ who had shot Alex from the back. Emily was in a state of pure shock as she looked at JJ.

"Emily," JJ said and kicked the gun away from Alex. The blonde woman knelt down right next to Carrie and placed her hand over her wound. Emily felt the teenager cry out in pain from the contact. That snapped Emily out of her daze and look back down at Carrie.

"Carrie. Carrie honey, open your eyes. Keep them open. You got to stay awake," Emily said and placed her hand on the teenager's cheek. Carrie had never felt a greater pain in her entire life. She felt so cold already like in the movies. The only warmth Carrie felt was kisses that Emily was leaving on her forehead to help keep her awake. The teenager was already struggling to breathe as she her body was shutting down. "Carrie, help is on the way baby. Stay awake for me, please. You're going to want to go to sleep but you can't. Stay right here with me, Carrie."

There were several bystanders all of them on the phone with nine-one-one. They all looked so worried for the teenager. Since, the hospital was close by, everyone could hear the sound of the siren getting louder and louder by the second.

"M-Mom," Carrie said as she coughed up some blood. Emily's eyes filled with tears as she saw Carrie crying. The teenager was scared beyond belief, but she was hopeful to be reunited with her family again. She just hated that she had to say goodbye to JJ and Emily. She wasn't ready to leave them yet.

"Carrie. Carrie. Keep your eyes open. Stay with me, Carrie, please," Emily said as she cradled Carrie closer to her.. Emily heard the screeching of the brakes against the street. The teenager's eyes were getting heavy by the second. Emily and JJ both crying would be the last thing Carrie saw. Emily heard the sound of the paramedics running down the stairs. "Somebody help us! Please! Help my baby!"

Carrie reached out and put her hand on JJ's arm. The blonde woman was crying as she looked at Carrie. The teenager moved her head closer to Emily as her eyes slowly shut.

"Carrie? Carrie!"

JJ: "The path to paradise begins in hell." Dante Alighieri.

i bawled my eyes out writing this. only one more chapter to go besties😅

i'll be updating soon! -salem🤍

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.3K 97 20
Her life isn't great but she's trying. When Ariadne - Addie - moves next door to Jj and Emily with her strict father, they soon learn more about Addi...
123K 3.2K 55
Agent Prentiss has trouble adjusting to her new life as a working mother. However, Juliet has an even harder time getting used to living with Emily...
29.5K 578 19
When 4 year old's, Angie, family is murdered brutally in front of her, she meets the FBI. Becoming close to SSA Jareau and SSA Greenaway. The team ha...
30.5K 485 14
These two loved each other with every ounce of their being and all they wanted was to be together. But... neither one of them knew so they continued...