Petra

By ShrazyMe

Love is love, until it's not. --- Not related to the discontinued PETRA book. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

458 28 0
By ShrazyMe

Michael and I have not spoken much since the whole instagram situation so you can only imagine my surprise when I saw him at my house.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as we share a brief kiss. "I thought I took my key back."

"I wanted to see you." Michael surprises me by handing a me a bouquet of white roses which makes me smile. "And I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for hurting you. I understand that my actions affected you and that wasn't my intention."

"Thank you for this." I gesture to the roses. "I have a question though."

"Shoot."

I rub my lips together, "It's been two years since you and Amber got divorced. Have you moved past that stage or are you in search of closure?"

Michael snorts, "Why would I need closure?"

"Because she filed for divorce." I remind him and he closes his eyes for a moment. "I know that she ended things with you and you probably went along with it because you knew that she wasn't going to change her mind."

 "Petra." Michael sighs.

"We have been together for seven months now and I need to know that I'm not some rebound waiting to get tossed aside." I set the roses down on the table. "If you're not over your marriage, I understand but it's something that I would like to know."

"If I'm being truthful, it was a huge blow to my ego when she told me that things were over between us." Michael smiles sadly. "This was the first woman that I proposed to and married so that shattered that dream. We built a life together so it has been a huge adjustment going from married to single then meeting you... I don't know what to say. I was not expecting myself to fall for you."

"What did you expect?" I ask while biting down on my bottom lip.

"I don't know." Michael confesses. "But I wasn't expecting this."

Ok.

"I love you, Petra." His words make me smile. "That's what I do know and I don't want to ever lose you. I truly am sorry for disrespecting you."

"Don't do it again." I pout and he laughs as he pulls me in for another kiss. 

"I got a little surprise for you." Michael throws his arm around my shoulder as he leads me into my dining room and my jaw drops as I notice all the roses in the room. "Surprise."

"Oh shit." I cover my mouth in shock as I look around the room which is filled with roses. "I feel like that bitch."

I look down at the table and notice that he prepared breakfast for us which actually looks pretty yummy considering that he isn't the biggest cook. I turn back to see Michael filming me on his phone so I smile at the camera before turning my attention back to the room.

"Who is going to clean this up?" I ask and we burst out laughing but it's a legitimate question. Nobody ever talks about the clean up process, these are real roses and they bring bugs that I do not want in my house.

"Don't worry about that." Michael slaps my butt. "Let me get a couple of pictures of you on that table then we'll eat."

"Alright." I slip my trainer off before pulling down my trousers to reveal my white thong. Michael lets out a low whistle as I climb onto the table and position myself behind the french toast and bacon as he lifts his phone up to take a picture of me.

"Put a piece of bacon in your mouth." Michael wiggles his brow. "And while you're at it, drizzle some syrup on your chest."

I laugh, "You done lost your mind."

---

Petra: Today we launch the Hydro pack collection which features a Hydro Boost Moisturiser, a Refreshing Face Mist, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Hydrating Gel Cleanser and a Hydrating Face Mist

These products can also be bought separately and there will be free shipping worldwide on orders over $80 for TWO days. Can't wait for you to try them out and show me your results using the hashtag #HydroBlastSKN

tagged: SKN

1,200,000 likes ~ 8,000 comments

With all the newfound attention, my team and I decided to launch a collection that we have been working on for two years. Initially we planned to launch a single product but we just saw it as a great time to launch more than one products before my attention turns to my cosmetics line.

"Petra."

The photographers start snapping away as I pose infront of my skincare products with a proud smile on my face because I did that. 

A sense of pride washes over me as I am instructed to pose with some of the products in hand. The guests take their own pictures of me as I hold up my products proudly before my team joins me since this was not a one man show.

"Congratulations Petra." Somebody calls out and I blow them a kiss.

"Thank you." I spot my mother in the crowd and I gesture for her to join me as my team step away. "Mommy."

"Hey baby." She smiles as we share a hug. "Congratulations, the set is beautiful."

We start posing for the pictures and my mom eats me up because she knows how to pose for the cameras. I was struggling to keep up with everything that she was exuding but momma needs her moment too.

Once I take pictures with some of my guests, I spend the next twenty minutes mingling as we wait on the final guests to arrive. 

"This is a great turnout." Michael tells me as he hands me a drink and I peck his lips. "You should be proud of yourself."

"I am." I smile as he slips his arm around my waist. "It's always nice to bring your vision to life."

"You're already winning awards and it won't be long till all over the billboards."

"We need you to make a speech." A member of my team tells me as I'm handed a microphone so I give Michael a kiss before making my way to the initial display.

"Hey." I smile as everyone turns to look at me. "I've been asked to make a speech so bare with me for a minutes then you check out all the products and drink the hell out of the open bar."

The guests as laugh as I dramatically take a sip of my own drink.

"I grew up watching my mom take really good care of her skin and instead of buying me makeup as a teen because I saw the other girls do it, she would take me to the skincare counters. If I wanted that glow, we would find products that would give my skin the same result." I smile at my mom who blows me a kiss. "My interest in skin grew a lot from then and the break before my senior year, I took a dermatology class alongside my momma." 

A few people sigh in adoration.

"I learnt so much from those classes that I started working part time as a receptionist for an aesthetician before landing a job at a counter for this popular skincare company." I pause for a moment. "Skincare has been such a big part of my life because of my mom and that's why I wanted to give people that experience. Your makeup will be at its best when your skin is at its best, ok."

"Ain't that the truth." Somebody calls out and I laugh.

"We have to take good care of our skin and having healthy skin is more than just the products that you put on it. You need to have knowledge of the different things that you are consuming, the environment that you're in which is why we have a blog on our site that provides you with a lot of information which I promise it helps." I look around at everyone as they clap. "I want to thank you all for the continuous support and I hope you like the Hydro Pack collection. It has been in the making for two years, I have been people of different races, sex and ages test it out. All the honest reviews are on the site so I hope you enjoy it."

The applause that I hear from my peers has me wanting to cry.

"Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
101K 2.1K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
131K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...