Guardian (Kazuma x Oc)

By Aya_Write2

Completed "She's dead?" a voice whispered out in shock as her lips trembled from the cold and fear of what co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Part 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 5

3.1K 104 7
By Aya_Write2

10th Month

"Kyo! I will be waiting outside!" Karin shouted with a smile as she stood by the entrance of their home and placed her shoes on as she opened the door and walked down the path to the wooden fence.

"Morning!" she smiled sarcastically waving at the many different Sohma's who looked and whispered though soon her face changed on seeing women coming towards her with a smirk.

"Karin? Karin Sohma?" she questioned coming towards her with a smile, her long dark hair following her as well as her maids who simply stood there.

"Do I know you?" Karin questioned in confusion looking at the woman as she simply laughed and covered her mouth as Karin still looked confused

"Yes, we briefly met before. I am- Was Akira's wife. Ren Sohma" The woman introduced reaching out her hand as Karin looked at her before shaking her hand her eyes saddened at the mention of her friend.

"Yes, Akira mentioned before in his letters and Calls. Sorry for your loss" Karin smiled with a sad expression as Ren wore the same one before smiling up at the women

"For you to I heard about your sister and the burden she left you" Ren stated with a sigh as Karin's eyes furrowed in confusion snapping and looking up at the women.

"Burden? What burden?" Karin questioned in confusion while the dark-haired women become concerned as she grabbed Karin's hands.

"The child, that disgusting cat zodiac" Ren stated as Karin gasped looking up at the women unknown to the two a certain boy made his way out of the home "It can't be easy looking after him, I bet he cause all sort of issues" she continued.

"He isn't a burden" Karin stated while Ren looked back at the women in both concern and irritation before she sighed.

"You too nice Karin, It can't be easy to look after that monster. I bet you can't even hold him" Ren stated with a shake of her head as Karin glared before she look up with a glare at the women.

"Your one to talk" Karin stated snatching her hand from the women as Ren's eyes widened looking to meet ones filled with rage "Who do you think Akira complained to when you wouldn't even hold your child!" Karin shouted.

"Don't come to me and start insulting Kyo and claiming him as a monster when your one yourself! Kyo is not a burden! He is more like a blessing!" Karin shouted as Ren looked at her with rage.

"How dare you-"

"Now get the hell away from my house or I will make you!" Karin shouted as Ren looked back with a glare before walking off as Karin sighed.

"Karin" a small voice stated as Karin gasped she turned around to see the young orange-haired boy before she smiled and kneeled and smiled.

"You ready Kid?" She smiled reaching out her hand as Kyo smiled and nodded taking her hand and gripping it tightly as Karin smiled before they walked to school together.

"That was so cool. Who is that woman?" a small voice questioned as her dark eyes were wide in astonishment while her short dark hair fell in her eyes as they stood by a window with a smile.

"Huh, Akito wants to see me?" Karin questioned in confusion as one of the maids stood at the door, a certain boy's eyes were wide as well as Kazuma's.

"Yes, Akito would like to talk to you" the maid smiled as Karin's eyes were wide as she looked down.

"Akira's child?" She questioned with wide eyes before she looked behind her to see Kazuma smiling at her in encouragement before turning back around.

"Okay, I will come" Karin smiled as she started walking towards the maid but was soon interrupted gasping loudly as she felt a hand grabbing hers.

"Don't go" Kyo stated while Karin's eyes widened looking to see the boy's eyes filled with worry as he trembled and the women rubbed his head.

"Why are you so worried kid? Akito is only a bit older than you. You might have a new friend" Karin smiled rubbing his head as Kyo's eyes were will with fear.

"It's will be okay Kyo" Kazuma stated with a smile as he rubbed the boy's head as Karin looked at them in confusion.

"Miss" the maid smiled as she looked back before she looked at Kazuma him smiling at her as she blushed.

"I'm coming" She smiled as she let go of Kyo whose eyes were still filled with worry and fear as he gripped Kazuma's kimono as the man simply rubbed his back in reassurance.

"Hello" Karin stated with a smile as she walked into the room, the dark-haired child's eyes widened as she stood up.

"Are you Karin?" The child questioned as Karin's eyes widened looking at the small child before she smiled.

"I am and you must be Akito" Karin smiled kneeling in front of her as Akito's eyes were filled with wonder and smiled looking at the women.

"You were my father's friend?" Akito questioned as Karin has a sad smile on her face as she looked at who she thought was a young boy.

"His best friend if anything" Karin stated with a chuckle though she could feel the look of the maids on her as Karin sighed before looking back at Akito and grabbing her hands.

"I'm sorry about you losing him, it must be upsetting" Karin stated before her hand went from her hands to reach out and pat Akito's on the head as her eyes widened. 

"I'm here if you want to talk" Karin smiled as Akito's eyes were wide with admiration as she looked at the older women.

"You knew my father right? That's what I heard can you please tell me about him" Akito started with a small voice as Karin smiled chuckling. 

"Yes, he was a very shy kid believe it" Karin laughed as Akito's eyes widened a smile on her face.

The two spent continued to spend their days together, reading together, playing different days Karin felt like she grew closer to the child while Akito grew happier but soon that changed.

11th Month

"I can help you, Karin!" Akito shouted grabbing her hand as Karin looked at her with a soft smile.

"Whatever are you on about Akito?" Karin asked with a chuckle as they sat next to one another

"I can help you get away from that monster!" Akito shouted as Karin looked even more confused at the small child.

"Monster? What monster?" She asked confused as Akito's eyes were still wide in concern.

"That cat! Kyo is that his name? You don't have to live with him! I can save you" Akito stated with a smirk as Karin's eyes widened as she loosened her grip on the child.

"What? Kyo isn't a monster why would you say that?" Karin asked with a confused face while Akito only tilted his head.

"Yes, he is! He's the cat! A monster bad he will be locked up for the rest of his life!" Akito shouted with a smile while Karin gasped as she stood up.

"How could you say that?!" Karin exclaimed with shock as she shook her head "he's only a child! He's not a monster!" Karin exclaimed

"Why are you offending him?! He killed his mother! You'd sister!" Akito shouted while Karin gasped again.

"How dare you! Kyo did nothing wrong!" Karin shouted tears in her eyes though soon the head made came in with wide eyes

"How dare you shout at Akito! Get out of here!" The older woman shouted at Karin looked at her with disgust.

"Don't worry I was!" Karin shouted storming out though she soon stopped once she heard a small voice.

"Don't leave! I order you to stay!" Akito shouted as Karin sighed as she looked back at the small child a sad frown on her face.

"Akito... you only a child" Karin stated as she reached out her hand and caressed the small child cheek "and you have so much to learn" Karin stated before letting go and walking out.

"No!! Karin!" Akito screamed tears pouring down her face before she looked up and glared at the older women

"This was my chance! My chance to have a mother!" Akito screamed as the maids gasped as she whaled.

Karin rushed into the house, slamming the door behind herself, her eyes were wide in shock as her whole hand shook violently as she held back a sob.

"What have you done Akira" Karin questioned herself before she looked forwards and towards the stairs as she made her way towards them, a frown on her face

She soon opened the door to a certain room as she slowly opened the door, a smile appearing on her face as she looked at the boy who slept in the small bed

"You're not a monster Kyo and it's not your fault" Karin stated with a frown as she caressed the sleeping boy's cheeks, tears falling down her eyes

"Karin" Kazuma started opening the door while Karin looked up, she sighed on seeing her tears fall.

"Why do they hate such a lovely boy" Karin stated with tears as Kazuma frowned coming towards her and helping her out of the room and once the door closed she was crying into his chest

"He has us, we can't stop the hateful things they say but we can give him the love he deserves, the love of true parents" Kazuma stated as Karin looked up, their faces close to one another.

"Kazuma" Karin stated with a soft smile while Kazuma eyes widened, his hand going to her cheek as the two looked out each other, then growing closer and closer together till

"Master?" A soft voice questioned as both adults turned to see Kyo standing there rubbing his eyes. "K-Karin your crying!" He shouted in shock.

"Yeah, but it's nothing I just have a scary dream and Kazuma was helping me" Karin smiled coming towards him and rubbing his head.

"I will come to tuck you in Kyo" Kazuma smiled as he stood beside the two and grabbed their hands

"Night Kyo" Karin smiled but as the door closed her face was heated with a blush and smile.

'Damn, that brat had to ruin the moment she thought with a sigh that was until the phone rang

"Huh?" Karin started walking towards the phone ringing as she wiped her eyes though as she answered the phone her face dropped.

"K-Karin?! Is that you! Thank god I got hold of you!" A rough voice shouted as Karin wore a distrustful expression.

"What do you want? Do you want to explain why you abandoned your son?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.2K 27
All she wanted was happiness. And he? He hated it and wanted nothing from it. Yuihiso Sohma, an outside family member, and former nursing student. Sh...
224K 7.2K 95
Sato Sohma is the love child of Kazuma Sohma, the Sohma martial arts dojo master. He raised her on his own, teaching her along side the zodiac child...
11.3K 374 16
Hikari Hayami was determined to stay with her best friend, Tohru, no matter what. Even if that meant moving out of their shared tent in the woods and...
39.8K 909 12
This story is a (Kyo X Reader) You just moved to Japan with your mother. You're not that good at making friends but you make a few. You become close...