Y/n Stark

By MGbXo3

The story of Y/n Stark who goes to a party and meets two beautiful women 😌 (+18, mature content) Wanda x Nat... More

Wild night
The Meeting
Almost Caught
Twin Brother
A guest
The feelings
Choice
The parking
A Red Lollipop
The Metal Chamber
Heartbeats
Home
Lots of Promises
A Bad Joke
Cute times
The Way She Looks at Me
Something New
Darling
Panic
A Big New
The Birthday
Different Pain
Always and Forever
Buddy
Lost in thoughts
Memory
Intrusion
Confrontation
The Gravestone
Revelation
A Fairy Tale
I'd do Anything for Them
Uh-oh, it's happening
From Heaven
A Woman
Aggression
"I Missed this"
"I'm sorry"
The Truth

"Unknown"

1.5K 69 15
By MGbXo3

(Back to Y/n's pov)

I'm starting to wake up from my sleep because of Nat bothering me. I open my eyes and I see Nat as a star, on me.

Y/n- Nat !

I whisper to her just before realizing that Wanda is already awake and probably in the kitchen.

Nat growls and puts his hand on my face so that I shut up right before she goes back to sleep.

Y/n- mhmmhmm ! Are you kidding me ?

I said, taking her hand out of my mouth

N- What ?!

She said putting her face to my neck.

Y/n- I took this gesture as a "shut up" because you wanted-   Oh god...

Her lips on my neck interrupts me. Her wet lips gently kiss my neck. She continues her kisses and goes up to my jaw to then kiss my lips.

N- Mmh

She smiles slightly making me smile in turn.

N- Now shut up and let me sleep.

She said putting her head back on my chest. I open my mouth wide, pretending to be shocked. I pat her on the shoulder and push her away from me. She starts laughing, proud of her joke.

Y/n- It was bad as a joke !

I say laughing.

N- So bad that you're laughing huh?

Wanda walks into the bedroom.

W- What's going on here?

N- Nothing I just wanted to sleep.

She says innocently.

Y/n- That's not true ! Well... it is but- she kissed me and then told me to shut up!

Wanda laughs lightly.

Suddenly Wanda stops laughing to make a face of pain.

My smile fades and I run over to Wanda as Nat gets up to make the bed so Wanda can sit down.

Y/n- What's happening ? Are you okay baby ? Come here.

I put my hand around her waist and the other hand in hers as she holds her belly.

W- Yeah it's just... I don't know, I've had more intense pain for a few days. The doctor told me it was normal just before giving birth but I don't have to give birth until 2 weeks. 

N- I'm sure it's nothing serious. Don't worry or it will hurt you more

I help her sit up and she closes her eyes, controlling her breathing to calm down.

After a few minutes Natasha and I are standing in front of her praying that the pain will pass. She lifts her head towards us with a small smile.

W- It's better now I think. The pain is over.

I sigh in relief and sit down next to her, hugging her.

Y/n- You know, some women give birth earlier than expected.

W- Sincerely I hope that's that because the baby takes all my energy. I feel helpless.

N- It is the joys of pregnancy.

W- Yeah.

She said laughing softly.

Y/n- I want you to you lie down. Take your pillow and rest okay? We'll take care of you, you won't have to move a finger.

N- Plus, the suitcases are already ready and in the car in case your water broke in the week.

W- Okay.

I put her long, big pillow between her legs and I put the pillow under his head.

Y/n- Rest, darling.

I kiss her forehead as she closes her eyes. Natasha kisses her in turn and we leave the room to let her sleep.

We are at the door.

Y/n- Do you think it's coming soon?

N- Yes. And it will be very soon. I made searches and everything suggests that it's this.

Your heart is beating. You feel nervous and stressed. You don't want that to happen but on the other hand you really want to see your child come into the world.

Natasha cups face and trying to get your attention to her.

N- Hey, look at me. It's alright okay ? We will do everything we can to make sure everything is fine, relax.

I close my eyes and breathe out for a long time trying to calm down.

N- Yeah, like that, breathe.

I take her in my arms and put my face in her neck.

Y/n- Thank you. I try to stay calm in front of Wanda so as not to make her nervous.

N- I know, me too.

She strokes my hair. We are stopped by Nat's phone vibrating.

Natasha takes out her phone when suddenly I see Buddy coming towards us.

Y/n- Oh hi Buddy !

He has grown up well, I don't see him very often because we wanted to wait for the childbirth so we gave him to Steve until the birth.

I take him in my arms and he licks my face. I look at Nat and she looks worried.

Y/n- Natalia ? Is everything okay ?

N- Yeah it's just... look.

She shows me the phone screen.

--

"Unknown"

Can you come and open the
door for me please?

Me

Who is this ?

"Unknown"

Come open the door and you'll
see ;)

--

Y/n- Well, should you go open the door?

N- What if it's Serena ?

Y/n- I don't think so, it's not been long enough. We are at peace until childbirth I'm sure of it.

N- Okay.

She strokes Buddy's head.

Y/n- Don't you know who that could be?

We head for the front door which is quite far. I put Buddy on the floor and he runs to the bedroom.

N- I don't know. I don't remember giving my number to anyone.

Once in front of the door. Natasha opens the door and stands frozen in front of the blonde with green eyes. Magnificent beauty, a small nose, beautiful lips and a beautiful smile with bewitching eyes.

N- Oh. My. God.

Y/n- Holy hell.

The woman's gaze turns to me and she looks confused. She looks at me from head to toe and smiles. 

?- Well. You are very lucky Nat. Beauty like this is not easy to find.

N- And yet, I found two like that.

She says with a smile as I am lost.

Y/n- Uh... Hi ?

N- Oh hum.. yeah this is my sister.. Yelena.

Y/n- Holy shit! If I didn't love you and Wanda I would have kissed her already.

Yelena chuckles lightly as Nat gives me a look that tells me it sucks as a joke.

Y/n- I love you too Natalia.

She can't help but smile. She lets Yelena in and Yelena admires.

Y- Wow, Ебена мать (holy shit) It's gigantic here! You live here ?

N- Yeah with Y/n, Wanda, there's Carol too and Steve.

Y- Are you in a relationship with everyone ?!

Natasha laughs and I can't help but laugh too.

N- No, only with the two most beautiful women in the world.

She takes my hand and gives me a loving smile.

Y- Oh my god, too much love for me here. It seems to me that one of your two wives is having a baby.

N- Yep. Wanda but she is resting, we will go see her later.

Y- Кто отец? Представьте, что он возвращается, чтобы забрать ребенка !
(Who is the father? Imagine him coming back to pick up the baby!)

N- Yelena... Y/n understands Russian.

Y- Oh. Well, cool, so ?

Y/n- We don't know anything about the father. It was anonymous and we live it well.

Y- Okay. If he comes back I'm gonna kick his ass.

We laugh a little and go into the living room.

________________________________

I was asked to bring in Yelena so there you go 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8.5K 49
You're Tony's sister and he has agreed to let you move into HQ. 6 months ago your girlfriend died so Tony has been looking out for you since. Your po...
12.9K 227 15
After the battle in Sokovia, Wanda is left a mess from hydra and the death of her brother, Pietro. However, will she be able to gain trust from the t...
8.9K 230 16
Thrilling and romantic fanfiction. Natasha Romanoff finds herself unexpectedly vulnerable after a mission goes wrong, compelling her to seek refuge w...
66.5K 673 11
One shots of Natasha for all the girlies! πŸ”žMature content so read at your own discretion. You are responsible for what you read on the internet. Sm...