W̳̿͟͞h̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞'s͟͞...

darkcrystal08 tarafından

<<Prince D>> "ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ʏᴇᴛ?....-ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀᴊᴇꜱᴛʏ?" ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ, ʙᴜ... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 2

717 16 3
darkcrystal08 tarafından

"Here's your order!" Keely swiftly sets down the plate for customer at table 4, then table 2 and 6, then rushes back into the kitchen with excellent agility and dodging skills.

Her dad places another bowl on the counter, "Here's an order for table number-"

"Number twelve, got it!" she again pushes through the doors without any worries.

Her mom comes into the kitchen, looking at her husband with a concerned expression, "She's grown fast, hasn't she?"

"A little too fast actually," he sighs.

She does the same and starts to wash the dishes, "I could only hope that she'd already grow out of this phase."

"Me too..."

Keely greets the customer with a smile, a bit familiar of his face as he is quite a regular here in the restaurant. (But more because he actually attempts to talk to her every time he comes there)

"Aren't you tired of doing this everyday?" he asks.

"Never. How could I?" she arranges the seasonings on the center of the table along with the napkin in their perfect places.

"You need a break. I haven't even seen you at the party yesterday."

"Oh, you searched for me? Sorry. I don't really go to parties. But I still enjoy hearing it from my room, though. Nice talking to you again. Sorry... again.... I'm busy, you know?" she chuckles at the guy and runs off again.

That guy she's talking to, is actually Prince Darnell, son of Queen Essence and King Quincy. It seemed that she doesn't really know that yet, even though everyone would've noticed the funky frills on his neck as connection to the King and Queen. Nevertheless, he didn't mind to not be recognized as the Prince who'd take over Vibe City someday for once. It was alone being popular and to attend to princely duties. Coming here was like a break from all that, especially since that nice gal is treating him as an equal every time.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.7K 436 4
𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑭𝑨𝑵𝑭𝑰𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 '𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺' 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝒀 𝑩𝑬𝑵 𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑵 𝑿 𝑶𝑪 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯...
13.7K 176 15
Finally This Is✨My Third Story✨ I'm Gonna To Enjoy Writing This So Much. Now it has been 3 years since Ruby has been living with the trolls and every...
20.2K 651 18
ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏʏs ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴘᴀss. ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴀ ʟᴇᴛᴛ...
36K 660 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...