The Third Corazon (One piece)

By Darkness_Ahead

Law was supposed to become the third one to sit in that heart seat. But now, it was you. You were friends wit... More

Chapter 1: The start
Chapter 2: Corazon
Chapter 3: Friendship
Chapter 4: Story
Chapter 5: Devil fruit?!
Chapter 6: My very own
Devil fruit info. Pls read
Chapter 7: Confrontation
Chapter 8:Rest well
Chapter 9: Take over
Chapter 10: Determination
Chapter 11: Return
Chapter 12: Kaido
Chapter 13: Promotion
Chapter 14: Smiles
Chapter 15:Whitebeard
chapter 16: Ace
Chapter 17: Tontattas
Chapter 18: Revenge
Chapter 19: Punk hazard
Chapter 20:Dragon
Chapter 21: Dressrosa
Chapter 22:Law
Chapter 23:Familiar
Chapter 24: Sugar
Chapter 25: The past
Chapter 26: Reward
Chapter 27: Awake
Chapter 28: Leave
Chapter 30: Welcome back
A/n

Chapter 29: Plans

2.5K 103 5
By Darkness_Ahead

You huffed as the executives sat on your back chatting with each other. 

"Y'know, you could be doing something else other then talking about random things, right? Like how we're going to find Doffy?" You said as they paused. Dellinger climbed on your head and held your horns. 

"Ne, Cora-san, are we there yet?" He asks happily as you grew a tic mark. 

"BASTARD! DON'T IGNORE WHAT I JUST SAID!" You yelled as he laughed.

"But, yes. We're almost there. When we land, I need to contact the 6 groups i sent out." You said as Buffalo nodded.

"Where are we going to land-dasuyan?' Buffalo said as you eye twitched. 

"Buffalo. Get off. You can fly too. Carry Baby 5 and dellinger. You said as he sighed and got off you, baby 5 and dellinger jumping onto his back. 

"We're almost there. Just hang on." You muttered as a island slowly came into view.

After you landed, You sighed and returned to your human form and laid down on the ground.  "Sugar. Connect the den den mushi's.' you said as she nodded and grabbed the transporter snail. 

It ran for a while, before it was picked up. you sighed and sat up, the Executives either next to you or behind you, listening close.

"Report." You said as a voice spoke. 

"Group 1 reporting. Successfully avoided the marines, and we are on a island hidden."  

"Continue. Next group." You said as another voice was heard.

"Group 2 reporting. Also successful."

It went on until group 6. You nodded and glanced at trebol. "Good. Now all of you listen closely. You will be staying on the island you are on now and gather information. Those who are skilled fighters, Train. We will be collecting information. Make sure to stay undercover." You said as the six groups all responded with a "Yes Ma'am."

"Good. Begin immediately." You said before handing the transporter snail to sugar. You stood up, and threw another Den den mushi to baby 5. 

"5. I need you to also gather information undercover at another island. I wish you luck." You said as she nodded. 

"Alright. Buffalo and baby 5, head off. The rest of you, come with me."

Okay okay let me explain now. The fight i like the anime but you fought zoro and law at the same time. And now, we're doing a month timeskip cus I'm getting lazy-

"Alright. It's good enough." You said as Dellinger sat down on the grass. It has been a month since what happened in Dressrosa. A whole month of training with the executives. 

"Is everyone ready?" You ask turning to the remaining executives and their army officers. They all nodded as you transformed once again into your chaos form, allowing them to climb onto your back. 

Dellinger laughed and climbed onto your large head, gripping your horns. You made sure that you were large enough for everyone to be able to be sprawled out, having their own space to rest and mind their own business. 

"Sugar." You called as the glanced at you, stuffing her grapes into her mouth. 

"yes cora-san?" She says as you glanced out to sea. 

"Please grab the transporter snail and call the 3rd group. Ask them for information. We will begin our plan." You said as she nodded.

"Hello." 

"Ah! Sugar-sama!" the leader of the third group said as sugar popped another grape into her mouth.

"We need the information. Cora-san said we'll be starting the plan." She said as he began reporting the information they gathered in the past few days. 

"Wait." You said as he paused. "We're heading to your island. Make sure everyone form your group knows." You said as he confirmed before hanging up.

"We're here." You said and flapped your wings, slowly making your way down. 

The executives climbed down from your back as you grew smaller to avoid being seen. 

"Alright. Everyone split up." You said as they nodded. "Every member should be prepared. We'll meet back up after everything is confirmed." You said as they nodded. 

"Alright then. Let's go."

Small timeksip into town-

You sighed, walking around town, taking small peeks at everyone. 

"Y/n?" You paused and froze and turned around to face the voice. 

"Y/n? Why are you here?" You turned to face law and his group, along with the straw hats. They tensed up as you hummed glaring at him.

"Oh. Law. I guess you didn't bring me with you huh?" You say as he glanced at you.

"Well Doflamingo is caught by the navy, so there was no need for me to take you with me." He muttered as you glared at him.

"16 years." You muttered as he tensed and luffy got into a fighting stance. 

You turned and glared at him, hatred and anger swirling in your eyes. "16 years law! You never came for me!" You yelled, grabbing your sword as you looked at him. He looked quite guilty, and shocked. 

"Ah. I said we'd talk after the battle, but we never did right? Luffy." You said as his crew glanced at him. He nodded as you sighed, letting your sword slide back into it's sheath.

"Law and i knew each other when we were small. And you already know about the last corazon." You said as he nodded. "Law had white lead disease, and came to visit doflamingo with explosives attached to him. He wanted to become a executive of the family." You said as law sighed and turned away. You told luffy about your's can Law's childhood, and what had happened up to cora-san's death.

"Oh. I also met Ace. He was nice, and spoke about sabo and you alot." You said as Luffy stared at you. 

"Y-you knew Ace?! you knew my brother?!" 

"I did luffy. I told you back as dressrosa already. We got along quite well. He was a good guy. To be honest, i kind of miss him. Maybe if I was at marineford, he wouldn't have died." You said as his eyes widened. 

You smiled sadly. "If only Ace knew he was alive before he died... Luffy." You said as he looked at you. 

"What? What is it?" He asks. 

"I honestly feel bad for you, Luffy. I genuinely do. You must have been in a lot of pain, right?" You ask as memories of your time with ace flashed through your head. You blinked and glanced back at law, your smirk returning. 

 "Right. I forgot. Law. I already gave up on you. The executives and Doflamingo are my family. And i can't just abandon them. So I'm going to find Doffy." you hissed as everyone's eyes widened. 

"Doflamingo?! You're going to find him? I thought he was impel down in the lowest level? Did he escape or something?!" Nami yelled as you smirked. 

"Thanks for the information tangerine." You said smirking at them as law looked at you. 

"Y/n..." He said as he walked towards you. You smirked as he froze, and their crew gasped. 

"Hey, hey! What are you trying to do to Y/n?" Trebol said from behind you as you felt more people following behind him. 

"Oh! If it isn't law! Are you trying to take away Corazon?" Diamante asks as sugar walks up next to you, eating her grapes. 

"Y/n-sama, can I turn them into toys?" 

"I can crush them!" pica's high voice sounded from beside diamante. Dellinger stood next to you, looking law up and down. He paused and moved closer to you, grabbing your arm. 

"I don't miss him anymore. He should just die." He growled as you laughed. Soon, all the other executives and their army soldiers followed behind them and stood behind you as you smirked. The two crews both stepped back a bit. 

"Do you want to fight law? Because I can assure you, we won't lose like we did in dressrosa. The rest of the family is all over the world. And lucky us, A bunch happens to be here on this island." You smirked as he clenched his teeth. 

"How are they all..." You smirked, cutting Robin off before she could finish talking. 

"I got them back from the marines." You said as her eyes widened. "Saved them and helped them train. Even though it was a month, we-" 

You were cut off by a den den mushi. You paused and picked it up, sugar holding it for you. "Cora-san! We have information on Doffy." Baby 5's voice rang out as you smirked. 

"Good work baby 5. Now I need you to find out where doffy is locked and give me the map of the whole impel down." You said as she squealed.

"Of course! She needs me!" You heard her say before she hung up. You smiled at them and waved. 

"We're off. Good luck law. We're getting Doffy back." You said as the family executives followed behind you as law watched you walk away. 

"Y/n..."

(Alright gonna finish this story up and get proper rest-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 915 11
S P O I L E R W A R N I N G Luffy is taken from the ship and is forced into the past. He is greeted by a 13 year old Law who just lost Corazon. Law...
15.7K 473 10
I stared at the burning building. "L-Law," I muttered, my legs not moving. "Law!" I screamed, running into the burning building. "Law!" I screamed ag...
17.9K 407 16
What's happened is luffy go with her dad to the new world, but lost her way only to meet a someone. I'm pretty much bad at writing . One piece is be...
137K 4.5K 30
In the war of Marineford, the Heart Pirates found an unconscious woman with heavy injuries, and a rare Devil Fruit yet to be awakened ENDED: 2023. 08...