cam boy contract | tk✔️

By TaesThickThighs

jeon jungkook is a cam boy. kim taehyung is a ceo. in which a simple infatuation leads to a beautiful, yet ve... More

introduction.
one. (m)
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve. (m)
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen. (m)
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen (m)
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three. (m)
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight. (m*)
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty seven. (m*)
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty.
fourty one. (m*)
fourty two. (m*)
fourty three.
fourty four.
fourty six.
fourty six.
fourty seven.
fourty eight. (m)
fourty nine. (m)
fifty. (m*)
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three. (m*)
fifty four.
epilogue.

thirty six. (m*)

15.1K 412 216
By TaesThickThighs

This Chapter Contains Sexual Activity/ Mature Material Such as Pet Play.

Please skip If You're Not Comfortable. Thank You :)

Not proofread.

-Chapter Thirty Six-

Once they returned To Taehyung's House, It was already around 7:30 Pm in the evening. It was starting to get dark out, and Taehyung made sure to turn the heating on to warm the house up, since it was nearly winter, afterall.

Sat Comfortably On Taehyung's bed, Jungkook eyed the shopping bags which had been piled on the floor, his bottom lip between his teeth as he thought through what he was about to do. Taehyung had clearly told him to wait for him while he put Tannie to bed, but his curiosity was killing him.

He wanted to know what Taehyung bought from the Sex Shop.

He gulped, Looking at the closed bedroom door, before slowly getting up to make his way towards the bags. He hesitantly picked up the bag he was looking for, biting his lip as he climbed back onto the bed. Sitting in a Straddle, he pried open the bag and peeked inside, only for his eyes to widen At the many different things that The elder had picked up. He slowly reached In, Grabbing what he thought to be the cutest Buttplug he'd ever seen. The plug itself was Black, but the Tail that came off it was a soft grey, and it was fluffy. He gasped, his eyes lighting up as he felt the soft fur between his fingers.

So Soft..

If he was quick, Maybe he could try it on before Taehyung comes back. He giggled at the thought of being sneaky, and sat up to take his Pants off, Placing them beside him on the bed. He looked up at the door, Biting on his lip as he slowly pulled his Boxers down to his lower thighs.

He gulped, Looking at the buttplug in his hand, before slowly lifting it to his mouth. He sucked the end quickly To wetten it, before slowly pushing himself up onto all fours. Taking a deep breath, he slowly pushed the Plug's tip into his Unprepared Hole.

He Could Handle It, Right?

He whimpered, His eyes clenching shut as he pushed it in fully, Only the fluffy tail Visible once it was all the way inside. He looked over his shoulder, his eyes lighting up in Awe as he saw the fluffy Tail stand against his back.

But his smile slowly dropped when he heard Taehyung's footsteps climbing up the stairs.

Oh No.

He quickly pulled his boxers Up, Making sure the fluffy tail was hidden from view. Taehyung had told him to wait, afterall. If the elder found out that he disobeyed, then who knew what would happen?

He quickly threw the fluffy ears back into the bag, hastily putting bag back on the floor as he made himself look normal. He winced, sitting directly on top of the buttplug and he felt it stretch him open slowly, and tried his best to not react as he felt it go deeper inside him.

Almost a second later, the bedroom door opened, revealing a relaxed looking Taehyung. The elder flashed his Little One a smile, and walked over, before dropped onto the bed beside The younger, not even bothering to remove his shoes. "Are you Alright?" He leaned against the headboard, his brow quirked as he eyed Jungkook's red chesks and trembling legs. "You Look Shaky."

Jungkook quickly shook his head, crawling back to sit beside the elder, biting his lip to conceal any noises as the plug moved inside him. "M' Fine, Taehyungie." He slowly sat down, Whining softly as Taehyung grabbed the TV Remote from his bedside Table. "We'll sort out the shopping in the morning." The elder said, His eyes fixed on the TV as He turned Netflix On. "What do you wanna watch, Baby?" Jungkook only shrugged, his body beginning to shake.

He made a mistake.

Taehyung frowned at the lack of response. Jungkook was visibly shaking, whining softly as his hips moved ever so slightly against the bedsheet. He bit his lip In Thought, Only to release his lip In sudden realisation. He quickly realised, that Jungkook had Disobeyed Him. If He's right, then While he was With Yeontan, The younger was going through the shopping bags and found the Butt Plugs he'd Bought.

He snickered, Almost Amused by the fact That The younger's curiosity got the best of him. What really got him, was the fact that the boy thought he'd get away with it. He put the remote down, kissing Jungkook's temple as he got up from the bed. "Come here for a minute, Baby. Kneel infront of me."

Jungkook's eyes widen, and He he slowly pushed himself up, holding back any moans as he carefully got off the bed, and Kneeled Infront of the elder's legs. He looked up, his teeth clamping down on his bottom lip harshly as Taehyung grabbed one of the bags from the sex shop. The elder pulled out the puppy ears and a black leash, placing them on the bed beside him as he put the bag down.

"Take Your Boxers Off." He instructed, his soft voice now Flat and Dominant as his eyes darken. "Now."

Jungkook lowered his head, unable to argue as he slowly removed his boxers, allowing the fluffy tail from the buttplug to spring up. Taehyung crossed his arms, clicking his tongue in disapproval as he picked the ears Up to examine them. "You disobeyed me." He stated, fluffing the boy's hair up before placing the ears on his head. "How disappointing."

Jungkook sniffled at that, his gaze glued to the floor as He felt the leash being attached to the front of his collar.

He fucked Up, didn't he?

Taehyung wrapped the handle of the leash round his own wrist, tugging on it harshly. With a loud whine, Jungkook's body fell forward Between the Dom's spread legs, his hands planted on the floor as his Ass perked in the air, the tail sticking up beautifully.

"Answer me, Little One. You Disobeyed My orders, Didn't you?" Taehyung stated, His hand gently petting the boy's head. "You didn't listen." Jungkook nodded softly, feeling the leash grow tighter with each tug. "Y-Yes, Daddy." He whimpered, Back arching as his eyes Shut tightly. "M' Sorry.."

Taehyung Looked down at him with a hooded gaze, His Pierced tongue running over his bottom lip as he a dark smirk spread onto his lips. "It's Master to you Now, Pet." He spat, Tugging on the leash once more as he removed his hand from his head. "You Disobeyed my instructions, didn't you?"

Jungkook gulped, his eyes wide as Taehyung slowly but forcefully Guided his head towards his clothed crotch. "And You Know what Bad Boys get, don't You?"

Jungkook whimpered, Unable to do anything but nod as Taehyung Unzipped His jeans. The Dominant scoffed, Removing his jeans completely before grabbing a fistful of the Submissive's hair. "They Get punished." His eyes darken, and he directed the younger's head towards his bulge.

"Since You wanted to be brave, You can deal with the consequences. Now Suck It."

Jungkook Immediately obeyed, nimble fingers clumsily tugging the man's boxers down to reveal His Large Dick That sprang free, Slapping against Taehyung's stomach as precum pooled in the slit and dripped down the sides. The elder sighed quietly at that, Raising his brow as he tightened his grip on the leash.

"Suck it, Pup."

Jungkook wasted no time, Immediately closing his lips around the elder's tip, sucking gently before he slowly began to use his tongue. Taehyung groaned as the metal from the boy's piercing dragged over his slit, his fingers shaking from his tight grip on the younger's hair, and he started to guide the boy's head, Thrusting his hips upwards to meet his bobs.

Jungkook whimpered, His hands Placing Themselves on The Dom's thighs as he slurped and sucked, making a mess of his saliva as his eyes closed tightly. He gagged each time The tip hit the back of his throat, his nails digging to the flesh of Taehyung's thighs, until his head was suddenly lifted up by his hair. He gasped for air, his chest heaving as he licked his lips to remove the salty taste.

"You can do better then that." Taehyung spoke, guiding his head onto his length once more. "Do it properly, Puppy."

Jungkook obeyed, taking him in once more. He swirled his tongue, allowing his piercing to scrape over the skin as he sucked vigorously, desperate to get Taehyung to his release. He whimpered, His eyes closing as he focused.

Taehyung grit his teeth, his head thrown back as Jungkook's tongue piercing Dug into his slit. "Fuck." He hissed, lowering his head as he began to move his hips, Essentially beginning to fuck to younger's mouth.

Just as he was about to cum, though, he pulled back and shoved Junkook's head off his shaft. The Submissive looked up, gulping as he saw Taehyung tuck Himself Back into his boxers. The elder stood up from the bed, using his foot to push the naked boy onto all fours. Jungkook's eyes watered as his hands hit the floor, and Taehyung merely grinned as he tugged on the leash.

"You know your safe word, don't you?"

"B-Bunny.." the younger replied, his eyes fluttering as Taehyung pet his head softly. "Good boy. Now, Come on puppy. It's walkie time." He stood straight, tugging on the leash harshly as he began to walk towards the bedroom door. "Walkies."

Jungkook, cheeks ablaze with shame and humiliation, crawled after Him, his Back arching as the butt plug Massaged his inner walls with each movement. Taehyung looked down at him In Amusement, using his foot to kick his leg lightly. "Bark for me, puppy."

"Woof." Jungkook mumbled, Tears burning his vision as he arched his back. "W-Woof."

"Awe." Taehyung Cooed, his eyes lighting up as he gently crouched beside him, placing his hand on his Sub's head. He dragged his hand down his back, and over the butt plug in a gentle petting motion. "So Cute."

Jungkook arched into his touch, a soft whimper leaving him as Taehyung landed a harsh slap on his Ass cheeks, his body jolting forward before The elder slowly pushed the plug even further into him. His legs trembled, his arms giving up on him as he dropped onto his stomach.

"On no. Is my Little Pup All sensitive?" Taehyung snickered, standing up Straight once again. "I think Some fresh air will Help." He tugged his leash, Making the boy lift himself back onto his hands and knees. Jungkook looked up at him, his eyes filled with tears and his body trembling. He was beyond humiliated. He was Embarrassed.

He was embarrassed because he brought this upon himself by ignoring Taehyung's instructions. Had he just obeyed, he wouldn't be in this situation. They'd probably be watching Netflix in bed, exchanging sweet Kisses as they held eachother lovingly.

But because of his bad choices, that's not what they were doing. He was being punished.

The elder walked him out of the room and down the hallway, before they came across a Single elevator with metallic door. Taehyung pressed the button, tightening his grip on the boy's leash. "You can't crawl down the stairs, So We Have to use this."

Jungkook sniffled, shaking his head frantically. He did Not want to go out in public like this. He tried to back away, Stopping when Taehyung crouched infront of him. The elder grabbed his chin, looking deeply into his eyes.

"Does Puppy Not like the outdoors?"

Jungkook Shook his head, his eyes closing as Soft thumbs Carefully wiped his tears away. Taehyung hummed softly, cupping the boy's cheek lovingly. "If Puppy really doesn't want to go out, then Master won't make him." He smiled a little, before his face regained his Seriousness. He stood up, tugging the leash as he turned back towards the way they came from.

"Puppy will just have to please his master in other ways, then." Jungkook crawled behind him, his knees beginning to ache. But, he didn't dare complain about it. This was his punishment. He was being punished. If it hurt, he just had to suck it up. Punishments weren't meant to be good.

Upon entering the bedroom again, Taehyung narrowed his eyes, pointing to a random spot on the Rug as he kicked his shoes off. "Lay down On Your Back, Puppy."

Jungkook lowered himself with a whimper, rolling onto his back with a whine. The Plug was so deep Inside him, Brushing against his prostate with each movement he made. The pressure on his spot was starting to get to him. He looked up, flinching slightly as Taehyung stepped over him, Spitting on his stomach with a snicker. The boy whimpered, arching his back as Taehyung's socked foot was placed on top of his painfully hard and neglected Cock that lay against his stomach.

Without a word, the elder began to move his foot, pushing it firmly onto his length as he pulled on the leash. Jungkook moaned, choking back a sob As he arched his back into the touch. His hands were gripping his own hair for leverage, his hips bucking frantically into the elder's foot as he became needy for his release.

Taehyung cooed, Rotating his foot in teasingly slow and firm circles as he applied more pressure. "Does Puppy want to be fucked By His Master?"

Jungkook nodded softly, his moans growing weaker and more high pitched as his Orgasm approached. Taehyung rose his brow, slowly removing his foot, denying him from the pleasure of his release.

"Does Puppy think he deserves to be fucked? For not doing as he was told?"

Jungkook stayed quiet, his eyes closing and his face Screwing Up before he Burst into Tears. Taehyung's eyes widen in alarm and he stepped back. Did he take this too far? He Immediately crouched down beside the boy, Placing a hand on his stomach. He wiped his spit away, before gently rubbing his tummy in soft circles.

"Does Puppy want to say his word?"

Jungkook sniffled, shrugging his shoulders as he cried into his palms. He was Just too embarrassed, Being treated like an actual Dog was just too humiliating. He was Overwhelmed By how quick Taehyung's attitude can change and he found himself stuck between what he wanted, and what he deserved. He didn't want to be punished, but He knew he deserved it for not listening,

"Puppy Has to answer his Master." Taehyung whispered, his voice now a soft mumble, his hand gently caressing his stomach. "Give Master a Yes or a No, Puppy."

"...N-No."

Taehyung nodded, gently wiping his Puppy's tears. If Jungkook said Yes, then he would've snapped out of his Dominance Immediately, and stopped the Play all together. This was his first time punishing Jungkook, and He knew he should've started with something much lighter. It was incredibly foolish to throw In Pet Play for a Punishment so Early On.

He felt like Complete shit.

He carefully lifted the boy into his arms, Carrying him towards the bed as he whispered soft nothings and praise To Calm Him Down. "I think Puppy's Punishment is Done, Now." He gently laid the Submissive onto the bed, Carefully unclipping the leash as he massaged his hips.

He wiped his own teary eyes with his palm, making sure the younger didn't see them before he cleared his throat. "I think Baby deserves a reward for taking his first punishment so good. Don't You?"

Jungkook nodded softly, Wiping his eyes with a soft Sniffle. He was Willing to try pet play for Taehyung, but It was just too much for Him. Maybe, If he wasn't being punished and dragged around with it, He'd enjoy it.

But Pet Play as a Punishment?

He has to Pass.

Perhaps, If it was gentle and guided, he'd enjoy it. But As a Punishment, It frightened Him.

"Baby, Are you still with me?" Taehyung cooed, gently stroking his cheekbone. "Do you Still want to continue?" Jungkook nodded softly, His back arching with a Soft sniffle.

"K-Kookie Sorwy f-for being Bad And not L-Listening." He sniffled, his Eyes fluttering shut as he felt Taehyung's body on his. "W-Wan' Cum, Daddy."

Taehyung smirked softly at that, gently removing the puppy ears and placing them on the bedside table. He carefully lifted the boy's hips, before slowly pulling the plug out of the puckered, red hole. Jungkook's face scrunched up, and he whined at the loss of fullness, Only to moan loudly as Taehyung slowly pushed himself in as replacement.

"Now, Daddy will take Care Of His Baby for making him cry." He Bottomed out, cursing at the tight heat that engulfed him. "Tell me what you want, Little One."

"M' Wanna be f-fucked, Daddy." Jungkook babbled, tightening his hold on the elder as he wrapped his legs around his waist. "P-Please..."

————

Part two will be out very soon.

Just To be clear, Jungkook meant that he'd be into pet play if it wasn't used as a Punishment like it was here. If it was gentle and Guided, then he would definitely try it again.

(I May Include it again in the future, when it isn't being used as a punishment.)
.
Real talk.
Guys, Please Don't DM Me Complaining about How there isn't as much smut as you want there to be... I'm Trying My Best for You all and I Already update very frequently.

As I've stated before, Their relationship isn't based On Sex. Yes, There will be a lot of smut, but Please don't spam my Inbox with complaints About my Story. :(

I Love You all and I'll see you in the next update, which will be a continuation of this chapter. ❤️

Lastly, Thank you for 41k. I love you all and I'm so thankful for every vote, comment and read I receive. I hope this book makes you feel happy.
☺️❤️

-TaesThickThighs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 38K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
181K 10.2K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
260K 13.1K 41
{Completed} A story where Kim Taehyung is an idol but has secret family, a beautiful husband Jungkook and a little fluff ball of theirs, which nobody...
187K 6.7K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...