A Mischievous Gutsy Girl.

By Ishi_Ishu

Note : *This is not a love story.* This story is a long story having many stories hidden in it which are inte... More

Author's Note.
*ATTENTION*
Chapter. 1 'Hi I'm Nish!'
Chapter 2. "HELLO!"
Chapter 3. 'Look at me! I'm your youngest sister!'
Chapter 4. 'Hi........Dad!'
Chapter 5. 'The Emergency Meeting!'
Chapter 6. "Friends?!"
Chapter 7. Skimble Skamble Blunder!šŸ™„
Chapter 8. Party?!
Chapter 9. Cold Shoulders.
Chapter 10. 'They Hardly Talk.'
Chapter 11. 'Miss Chhabra and family!'
Chapter 12. Shouts and Giggles.
Chapter 13. 'School or College?!'
Chapter 14. 'Introduction and Mitesh Sir!'
Chapter 15. 'Nishi Khurrana, is also a bully?!'
Chapter 16. 'Vardhan Sir!'
Chapter 17. 'Life Lesson.'
Chapter 18. 'Lover or Criminal?!'
Chapter 19. 'Little Love Secrets.'
Chapter 20. 'A Challenge or A Mission?'
Chapter 21. Revealing of a Hidden Criminal!
Chapter 22. 'Emergency?!'
Chapter 23. 'His old wound.'
Chapter 24. 'Popcorn Show in the Canteen!'
Chapter 25. 'Sorry Champ!'
Chapter 26. 'Hit Song!'
Chapter 27. 'The Talk!'
Chapter 28. 'Trap and Catch.'
Chapter 29. 'Cute Apology Letter!'
Chapter 30. 'Celebrating Old Bonds!'
Chapter 31. 'THAAP!'
Chapter 32. 'The Letter.'
Chapter 33. 'Quiet Days.'
Chapter 34. 'The Ride of Guilty Rollercoaster.'
Chapter 35. 'Waiting. . .'
Chapter 36. 'The Tiring Night!'
Chapter 37. 'The Shocking Train!'
Chapter 38. 'Vihaan and Manav's Cheating!'
Chapter 39. 'The Web of Lies.'
Chapter 40. 'The Unknown Watch and The Red Lines of Oscilloscope.'
Chapter 41. 'His Confession.'
Chapter 42. "How do you know her?"
Chapter 43. 'The Elders' Hidden Conspiracy.'
Chapter 44. 'The Chaos of Little Lies.'
Chapter 45. 'Home . . .an unearthly feeling.'
Chapter 46. 'Dicussing The Odds On A Queer Evening.'
Chapter 48. 'The Mother's Mistake.'
Chapter 49. 'A Little Interrogation and The Slip Of Tongue.'
Chapter 50. 'A Little Get Together.'
Chapter 51. 'The Dumb Charades and The Talking Eyes.'
Chap 52. 'The Secret Of The World Tour.'
Chapter 53. 'The Damage of Lies.'
Chapter 54. 'Plans.'
Chapter 55. Unknown cell*
Chapter 56. 'Because Love Is Never Enough...'
Chapter 57. 'One Blabbering Evening.'
Chapter 58. 'The Attack of Masked Men.'
Chapter 59. 'He will be fine!'
Chapter 60. 'A Long Night . . .'
Chapter 61. 'Professionals' Party?!'
Chapter 62. 'The Ice Cream Man!'
Chaoter 63. 'The Cat Fight and The Cat Coffee.'
Chapter 64. 'Drinking Habits and The Soft Gaze.'
Chapter 65. 'Back to School.'
Chapter 66. 'The Moment He Hates The Most.'
Chapter 67. 'Little-Big Plans.'
Chapter 68. 'The Mystery of Staring Eyes.'
Chapter 69. 'The Secret Talk in the Study Room.'
Chapter 70. 'The Dawn Before The Fall.'
Chapter 71. 'Little Talks.'
Chapter 72. 'The Voices In Her Head.'
Chapter 73. 'The Meet and The Inner Battles.'
Chapter 74. 'The Chit-Chat During The Inner Shakiness.'
Chapter 75. 'The Dark Reality.'
Chapter 76. 'The Whirlpool of Emotions.'
Chapter 77. 'Flirty-Angry-Running Hearts.'
Chapter 78. 'Acidity, Attitude and Agony.'
Chapter 79. 'Angry Hearts.'
Chapter 80. 'The Woman With Dark and Thundering Cloudy Cheeks.'
Chapter 81. 'Get-Together Goes Wrong.'

Chapter 47. 'Giggles Of A Mushy Talk.'

506 39 30
By Ishi_Ishu

Author :

Continuing from where we left.

Thank you!
Happy reading!
:)

• • •

He doesn't look at her as he bites his inner cheek while looking at the Plants in front of them far away from them.

As silence comes and sits in between the two siblings, Vihaan takes deep breathes playing with his fingers and finally opens his mouth saying calmly, "We trusted an outsider more than ourselves, that was our fault, not yours. You did a great job. You should be proud of yourself. Why are you apologising?"

She turns her head towards him in a blink of eyes and stares at him speechlessly. He did not dare to look up and meet her eyes. He still needed a lot of courage to do so.

"More over, it's us who should apologise to you. You just said what was true. . . .We trusted an outsider whom we hardly knew without caring to even check her background and all that. . . .I became blind when I met her. . .and my family and friends had to bear the consequences for my blindness." He says looking at the sky.

Nishi blinks in disbelief and shock looks evident on her face. She didn't expect him to understand his mistake that easily but then she remembers his confession on live news. He was truly guilty for his actions.

Manav told him how was her reaction when she saw his confession online but still, he understands that it still will not rub away the wound he gave her on that evening in the party, it will not vanish those moments from her past when he said those painful words to her. It came from her own brother for whom she came here this far against her own will and he was the one who slapped her and broke all ties with her so easily just for an outsider whom he trusted more than himself without even caring to find out about her properly before getting involved with a stranger.

She thought he will shout at her and will scold her. But this Vihaan . . . . . this Vihaan who is sitting in front of her, calm and composed, this Vihaan is far away thousand times different from his previous version. He is not the same the Vihaan who used to growl on her for small things or ignore her presence as if she was never born. In fact, now he took care of little things about her, he was taking all the details of her health just to make sure that she is safe and sound, just to make sure that she is comfortable enough with her rest time in the hospital.

'You saved his Nikki.' A voice whispers again making her frown and look at her brother. He was looking at his hands now.

She was confused, surprised, shocked, happy, sad, angry. She was feeling so much that she was totally confused about how to react? She was confused at his words because she doesn't know if he is caring out of concern or out of gratitude? She inspects all of her encounters with him in her memory card and looks away concluding that the voice is not wrong. This worried it.

She was happy though, because she wanted him to know about Avni's reality as soon as possible but she was sad too because his trust was broken badly just like her.

Vihaan takes a deep breath, licks his lips and says looking at the trees in front of them, "When she came to meet you and accepted her crime, when she . . . .she. . . when she shot you. . . .Ritesh recorded everything and sent me directly as proof." Vihaan says with a straight face.

Nishi was listening to him attentively. Her lips lift apart hearing that in confusion. 'What did they need that recording for?' She thinks.

'Did the doctors leave some screws lose during the surgery? Of course, for proof, dumbo!' Her mind says making her bite her tongue looking away at her sudden dumbness.

He gulps hardly and further says, "I couldn't believe it. I was in a shock and the next thing happened was you were laying there on. . . . ." He trails off shutting his mouth and he looks away fisting his hands with his clenching jaw while Nishi looks away at the sky. The sight of her creamy T-shirt turning red soaked in her blood, it will haunt him for sure for years.

He takes a deep breath loosening his fists after few seconds of silence and whispers, "I was scared as hell." His words make her look at him and he continues, "I didn't know what to do. Everything happened in a daze. We went to the hospital, and after the operations were done, we found out that you were finally safe . . . . out of danger. And that's it. Everything changed." Vihaan says gulping hardly. He tries his best to control his emotions but a tear rolls down his cheek as he remembers how he hurted her for a woman who actually was never real with him for even one second, how the woman for whom he slapped her, hated her, the same woman almost killed his both baby sisters. He wipes his wet cheeks and says lowly looking at his hands, "I'm sorry for slapping you . . . .for hurting you . . .for not believing in you when I should have. . . . . . . I'm sorry for everything. . I know, what I did is not forgivable. I'll understand if you don't because . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I understand. . . But . . . .if only you can . . . . . .I'm sorry, Mini. . . ." He whispers the last part as another tear rolls down to his left cheek bone and falls on the grass through his chin when he looks down licking his lips. He was going to wipe it but a delicate feather like touch wipes it for him making him look up at her. She smiles at him kindly and says, "It's okay. Now forget it because I forgot it and it was not entirely your fault anyways."

He frowns at her words, protests, "It was my fault!"

Nishi shakes her head in denial and looks at the sky saying, "Sometimes, we trust people with everything. We love them, we give them our whole world but they break it in just a second. . . . . just for their own greed, their own fun and their own . . . . entertainment and that's their fault that they couldn't respect and cherish such a diamond like you."

'Diamond?! I'm coal, Mini, not diamond. . . But you sure are Kohinoor. . . .Kohinoor whom I could not recognise.' He thinks looking at her silently.

[ Note : Kohinoor is an Indian diamond weighing 106 carats; now part of the British crown jewels. ]

She looks at him who was already looking at her attentively, "You slapped me, you didn't trust me, no one trusted me because she brain washed you all. Isn't it what was their plan? She planned this all long ago. She was a criminal and it's not your fault but you became blind in your emotions that you did not use your brain enough to find out about her before getting involved with a stranger that easily while risking everything, everyone and that too early. . . .that's your fault. Now, you got your lesson and that's what is important. So, forget it."

Silence.

"You are not upset with me?" Vihaan asks lowly after few seconds of staring at her while she just gives him a simple smile. She denies shaking her head. He smiles softly but before it could reach his eyes, it fades away when the flashes of the slap come across his brain.

Nishi smiles understanding his state of mind and says looking at him with calmness, "A person who is wrongly and deliberately pointing a finger on someone's character should be punished beyond their gender and relation. If you think that slapping me just because I'm a girl and your sister is wrong then you are wrong because wrong is wrong. You slapped me because I was pointing a finger at a woman's character, your lover's character which was wrong according to you all because I didn't even know her that well to judge her according to you all, and that's right. But you didn't know her bitter and ugly truth that she was a cheater, a criminal in disguise, a fraud and that's not your fault because she was doing it for money and planned it long ago with her family. Fooling a billionaire is not a child's play. I'm sure, she planned it long ago."

Vihaan says frowning while turning his gaze to a rose plant, "Rohan told me that she planned it 4 years ago with her dramatic family!"

"See! So, don't blame yourself now. It was my fault too that I spoke without any proof in rage." She sighs at her own stupidity. But then she can't blame herself because it's her brother's life, so she too somewhere became blind with her emotions instead of using her brain and took action without thinking. She shakes her head and says, "I should have been aware that you all love and trust her way too much because this is how they planned it. Just don't trust someone too early next time and think before you act or react. That's enough. And no need to blabber sorry all the time or feel guilty. I'm done seeing your sulking face all the time!" She says making an irritated face to which Vihaan chuckles lightly looking at her saying, "Make a habit because they all will say it one by one."

"That's irritating!" Nishi makes a face and Vihaan chuckles at her expressions making her smile too. She is actually stunned how her brother is now behaving completely opposite to the way he used to behave in front of her. She wanted to taunt him but she knew well that he was innocent except the part when he didn't care to look into the Chhabra family's background and became a fool. But she knew that her brother was not a fool completely but was too innocent that he only thought that people can't stoop this low but the Chhabra family did proving him wrong.

After a few seconds of silence, Nishi looks at him finding him looking at the vast sky without any expressions but she could see a little sadness in those beautiful eyes of his. The sight of his gloomy eyes churns her stomach and she asks lowly, "You miss her. Don't you?"

"I can't deny, can I?" He asks smiling sadly at her and looks at the sky with sadness and pain which makes her heart ache more. She frowns making faces getting mad at herself that she should have come here earlier, but then what happened an year ago almost trembled her soul reminding her of the dreadful moments. But now, she is not afraid anymore, except one thing.

"You know me better than I know myself. . . . ." He starts making her look at him vanishing her frown and he continues looking at the stars in the bluish dark vast sky, "you know, I couldn't believe what she did. It was a big shock for me. You can say, a blunder. I wanted it to be a misunderstanding so badly, but thankfully it was not." He looks at her and smiles asking, "Do you know, why?" She shakes her head having no idea. He smiles and says, "Because otherwise I would not have gotten such smart, caring and funny sister back in my life."

She falls silent at his words looking away at the moon. He stares at her remembering Nishant's words this afternoon on a call, "The more you will show care towards her, the more she will feel uncomfortable. It will surely irritate her but that thing can help you make her speak her mind out which is near impossible because she is way more stubborn than your father. So, keep that in your mind. Nothing will make her speak out than force but make sure to not to push her too much right now."

He understands her dilemma and says changing the topic, "Your classmates, seniors and even Vardhan Sir says that even if things were against you, you still managed to make them laugh in the College with your antics." Vihaan says with a straight face trying not to chuckle remembering Darsh telling him about her creativity in the college. He could not believe his sister is so naughty.

Nishi narrows her eyes at his laughter stiffling state in an accusing manner and says, "I just say what's on my mind."

"Yeah, sure. Who goes in between two fighting seniors and asks them to hold on and sits there taking out snacks, then asking them to continue?" Vihaan asks chuckling.

"Me. It was indeed fun!" She says grinning like a kid but then says making a face, "But that cute teacher had to come in between!"

Vihaan laughs remembering how she called Vardhan Sir cute in front of the entire college and all were laughing while he was a blushing mess. Him and Tej could not believe it when Arika told them this and they all were a laughing mess. Nishi blinks at him seeing him laughing at her antics. Instead of feeling happy she frowns angrily which instantly shuts his mouth and he claps looking here and there muttering, "So many mosquotoes! I have to complain to the pest control."

She narrows her eyes at him. "Drama queen." She mutters. He heard it and smiles. But it flies away remembering something and his face turns serious. He looks at her licking his lips and takes a deep breathe not knowing what will be her reaction to his question. "I have a question in my mind, why are you so hesitant when someone hugs you?" Vihaan asks casually to not to make the environment awkward even if he was hell serious.

Her heart stops for a good two seconds but suddenly it starts beating crazily. She looks at the sky avoiding eye contact and stutters saying, "I . . .I'm. . I'm j. .j. just not comfortable!"

Vihaan just stares at her. She clears her throat feeling his gaze. He was trying to read her but he just couldn't, no matter how much he tried to. All he read from her expressions was a sudden hesitation, nothing else. However, one thing he understood well now that whatever it is, she is not going to talk it out if no one will force her to.

When he does not look away and keeps staring at her, out of nowhere she looks at him with a frown and says in a cold voice as chilled as an ice cube, "I'm not a hug fan! Do you have any problem?"

He blinks at her dumbly which only deepens her frown at his silence nd he says slowly, "Of course, not."

She looks away at the garden with a slight nod.

'What was that?' He thinks and gulps.

'Your Mini's mini hormones. What else would it be?' His mind replies.

'More like a mini heart attack!' He thinks narrowing his eyes. But then he looks at her with concern. Her hormonal changes were too much sometimes to handle. But, more than that, day by day he is getting uncomfortable thinking that she is hiding a lot of things and the one thing which is pinning his heart is that she is so mature at such a young age as if you are talking to a matured adult woman not a teenage girl. She is even more mature than his Princess, he noticed. He falls silent and looks in front not asking anymore questions because he doesn't want to remind her of any bad memories which he has no idea about; what they are and what they will result into if triggered?

He looks at her while she was looking at the sky with a happy smile. He knows that she is happy seeing that everything is fine now. . . . .happy for him. He still hid the news of Gia from her because he knows well that it will make her angry for sure because of her care for her family. The thought makes him smile at her but then his smile vanishes again remebering the past two months.

'I'm really sorry, Mini.' He thinks.

"Let's go inside now. It's late. Shall we?" He asks smiling and she nods.

*

He tucks her in the bed and strictly says, "If you need anything just call me anytime. I'm putting your phone here on the side table. I put my number on the top in the history contacts. Water is also here. Don't come out by yourself, okay? Your wound is still fresh, no need to move too much! And yeah, G and Aru are in the next room for incase you need help with anything. I out their numbers in the history too. Just call me or them, we will help you if you need anything but no need come out by yourself!"

"I know! I'm not a baby!" The teenager sister says making a face.

"Patients do behave like babies, you know." He says and his heart feels warm as his own words remind him of her infant state when he picked her up in his arms for the first time. She makes a face and he chuckles softly. He kisses her forehead to her shock. She freezes for a few seconds unable to react or realize that what's happening?

This was the first time when he kissed her forehead when she was totally sober according to him. His forehead kisses did not fail to surprise her as it became a daily routine for him now. Even in the hospital, when he used to come to stay during the night and she would act like she is sleeping, he used to come and kiss her forehead before going to sleep. Everytime his sweet gesture would shock her in the same manner. But every small thing, every small change in her life was scaring her for if another betrayal is waiting for her.

She comes out of her reverie hearing his running away footsteps. The brother runs out of her room switching off the lights in haste and she shouts, "YOU!"

He laughs at her temper and shouts before closing the door slowly, "Goodnight, little one!"

"I'm not little!" Nishi gets mad at his words and he leaves laughing heartily.

The girl smiles hearing her brother's first real and carefree laugh as he walks away. It was like a Raga playing on a Saarangi to her. This is what she had dreamt off when she saw his face in person for the first time after this long lone journey.

Suddenly, his words 'little one' remind her of what was written on the cake. A small amused smile comes to her lips and she falls asleep due to the tiredness and heavy doses.

On the other hand, Vihaan was smiling from ear to ear, sitting down on his 🛏️ bed, he writes something on an old page. . . .an old diary. He was happy and surprised that he talked his heart out with his baby sister. He felt at peace again. In fact, more than happy he has ever been. He felt his home again, the home he has been breathing in for years but after a long time found the oxygen of his life again.

He didn't talk about his pain of heartbreak openly to even his best friends, let alone with his parents. She definitely got closer to him today but did he? He knew the answer well but he is now determined to change everything even if he knows that it's not going to be easy. But he will not give up until he makes her talk her heart out with him and his family just like he talked it out with her today without any hesitation or fear of being judged. The young man smiles heartily being happy remembering how she was smiling at him being happy for him. He was also happy to know that it was not love for sure but off course, who was he kidding with? He was hurt the way his trust was broken, the way things were messed up in between these two siblings, but he is determined to listen to his friends and family that he will no longer look back and will enjoy and live his present with his now complete family. . . . . . or it's just a beautiful lie of life?

* * *

At Tej's House 🏘 :
In Tej and Kirti's bedroom . . .

Tej comes out of the washroom after taking a fresh shower ready to hit the bed. He goes to his side and sits on the bed but does not lay down. Kirti was staring at her husband who did not utter a word out of his mouth since the timing they came back home. Kirti has been observing him quietly after changing into a comfy night suit. She somehow assured Nikita to not to worry and she will talk to her brother. She can't blame her sister-in-law because today, Tej did not talk even during their car ride back to home which he does like a blabber big mouth, an old habit of sharing about his entire day with his sister and wife before going to bed. He always loved to talk about his day with them. It gave him a sense of having a family, helped him in missing his parents a little less and be grateful for whatever he has. It's not like the Khurrana family means any less than family to him but parents are parents, no one can replace them in your lives, no one.

Seeing his actions, anyone could tell that he is not in a good mood. After the dinner, Tej never takes a shower, that's his childhood habit. But he always takes a shower before going to bed whenever something bothers him too much, that's also his childhood habit, it helps him calm his running thoughts and think straight but Kirti could tell it didn't work out for her husband today which disturbed her too.

Tej was looking at an electricity pillar on the street throughout their bedroom's window without blinking, lost in thoughts. He always wondered if he would not have met Vihaan and his family then how life would have been a douch bag for him and his sister. But never even for once he felt they are not family. However, ever since the new addition to the family came, questions arose.

'New addition? They are blood related siblings. But guess what? That doesn't matter to you, does it? Shouldn't it?' His mind reminded him throwing a taunt in the process.

He chews on his lower lip roughly but before his upper teeth could rip out his lower lip, he feels a soft hand on his shoulder which makes him loose the tight grip on his poor lip. He looks up and smiles at his wife who was staring down at him.

"You changed?" Tej asks taking her hand in his making her sit on his lap and hug her. He sighs feeling a little better putting his chin on her shoulder.

"I already changed and brung the water bottle like you asked me to. You already forgot?" Kirti asks but Tej does not reply.

"Tej?"

"Hmm?" He asks now looking at her velvet bangles.

Kirti puts a hand on his cheek making him look at her which shifts his attention solely on her as she demands, "Tell me!"

Tej smiles saying, "Noth-"

"Don't! Last time I asked you, you took me on a Golgappa date instead of answering me." Tej looks at her as if he got caught of mixing extra sugar in her favourite home made curd. "Yeah. I knew you were not okay. But I let it slide because I thought may be you need a little space to clear your head. I thought you will tell me once ready. But you did not." Kirti says looking him in the eyes.

"It's nothing like that. It's late, we should sleep now." Tej says looking at the wall clock behind her which showed 12:13 a.m.

"You took a shower today!" Kirti says this time with a stern face.

Tej falls silent. After a few seconds he sighs putting his head on her bosom like a kid hugging his mother trying to push away the thoughts his bullies threw at him during the rough day. Kirti caresses his head asking softly, "Tell me."

"They hid about us from her. . . .without thinking how it will effect us? And I kept thinking she literally never cared for us . . . . " Tej trails off whispering.

"I know this is not the only reason to your absurd behavior." Kirti states the fact caressing his head which calms his nerves.

"I always tried to fulfill all my duties of a big brother to G, Shre, Mann, Varun, Arav, Akriti, Arika, Nikki, our family friends! All of them! But I failed! I failed! When Ari and Akri were going through the sh*t their computer teacher put them in, I was there! I saw the changes in their behavior but I never questioned them if they are doing okay? When Varun felt lonely looking out there on the social media for a friend, like a dumb person I am I totally forgot that I can be my bestfriend's younger brother's friend too! He does not have to always look for his elder brother, sometimes I can be that elder brother too, like Mrityunjay did for Nikki. But I did not! And the most important fact," Tej looks up in his wife's eyes with his teary red ones finally whispering what's eating him up, "I forgot that Vihaan is not her only brother. . ." Tej takes a shaky breath saying as a tear rolls down his right cheek looking at her in the eyes, "I'm her brother too, Kirti . . . . I'm her brother too! And ever since she put her foot in our home, I never said another word to her other than just a fu*king "Welcome back!" " Kirti wipes his wet cheeks and hugs him with her own teary ones. He cries softly in the embrace of his love life realising how badly he failed to be a good friend, a right brother. How could he forgot? The only question has been eating him up since the time his eyes met her in the hospital which held a sudden nervousness he never saw in those eyes in the past two months, nervousness of if he knows that she never knew her two more siblings existed?

He shuts his eyes hating the bitter reality life was showing him.

Tej takes deep breaths while Kirti continues caressing his head hugging him like a mother, like a friend which he needed at this moment so badly. After a few seconds of silence, he says lowly looking at the wall behind her, "I'm feeling guilty, Kirti!" He gulps, "Horribly guilty! I always worried, always cared for Nikki and completely neglected the fact that Vihaan has a sister too! I always showed him the right way as a brother, as a good friend! Always! But . . . .how I'm going to face him now? My mind mocks at me telling me that I deliberately shut my mouth because I was worried she might come in between Vihu, Nikki and me. . ."

As soon as the last words leave Tej's mouth, Kirti gets up. She sits beside him on the bed taking his hands in her hands while shaking her head in denial and says, "No! That's not true!" Tej takes a sharp breath and Kirti says wiping his cheeks making him look up at her, "That's not true, Tej! And you know that. Those rumours, elders' lies one after the other! When Vihu, Mann, Shre, G could not figure it out, how could you?" Tej opens his mouth to say something but Kirti shuts him shaking her head and says, "No, Tej! It was not your worry about her coming in between you three! It was never about you being jealous of her unknowingly! You did not acknowlege her as your sister earlier because she was never here! How will you feel any bound or connection with someone whom you never met in real but only heard about and saw her pictures?"

"Then what about Vihu? He feels that connection with her! But I. . .I. . I did not feel it unless I saw that hesitation in her eyes. . . .unless I heard that she never knew about me and Nikki! I felt an urge wanting her to talk to me, to pull my leg like she does with Vihu and others! Like that day she did with Manav and Vihu in the hospital when she finally woke up! I want her to call me. . . . . . " He gulps a ball of saliva looking down at their hands and says, "I never met her. . . . . Let alone miss her. . . . But I. . . . I want her to call me Bhai. . ." Tej looks up at his wife and says, "I don't know what changed in me ever since I heard that she did not know about us, Kirti. But I want her to call me Bhai with a right. . . . . I want her to talk to me like she does with others. I want to take away all those horrible nightmares from her if possible." Kirti smiles at that as he says, "I want to be her big brother! I want her to acknowledge me like Vihu!" Tej gulps looking down, "I know I should not . . . .but I envy him a bit. She came here for him. . .only him . . when she had no idea that I even exist."

Tej plays with her fingers waiting for her to say something. When he does not hear a single word from her side, he looks up only to find her stiffling her laughter while looking at their bedroom's door.

*End of the chapter.*

Author :

How was the chapter?
What's your first language?
Mine is Hindi.
What about yours?
Just a curious writer wants to know. 😁

Thanks for reading!
Smile please!
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 482 42
JAY : Being a single dad is most responsible Plus hectic task. But at the same time it's really a beautiful and Amazing feeling in the world, Seeing...
1.9M 105K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
920K 54.9K 49
šˆš§ š­š”šž š“ššš§š š„šžš š°šžš›š¬ šØšŸ š‡šžššš«š­š¬, ššš§š š©š®š«š¬š®š¢š­ šØšŸ š“š«š®š­š”š¬, š‹šØšÆšž š°šžšššÆšžš¬ š¢š­š¬ š¦šžš¬š¦šžš«š¢š³š¢š§š  ļæ½...