A Couple Made In Dreams

By dp2835

Do you believe in fate? Serena doesn't. But what the fate does with her, she cannot believe. What happens whe... More

Characters & Bio
Chapter 1: Dumped
Chapter 2: Groom Kidnapping??
Chapter 3: A Marriage Proposal
Chapter 4: Before the wedding
Chapter 5: A Magnificient Wedding
A/N: About
Chapter 6: Tag-along Sere
Chapter 7: The Watson Family
Chapter 8: An Encounter on the Road
Chapter 9: The Duel
Chapter 10: Evil, Too Evil
Chapter 11: The Video
Chapter 12: White Robes, Red Shadow
Chapter 13: He Is Not Me.
Chapter 14: The Quest
Chapter 15: Meet Again on the Pokemon
Chapter 16: Be With Me
Chapter 17: Give To My Wife To Toss Around and Play
Chapter 18: The Finals
Chapter 19: Realizations
Chapter 20: I Know
Chapter 21: I Was Waiting For You
Chapter 22: It's Him
Chapter 23: The Most Unlikely Couple
Chapter 24: The Farewell Match
Chapter 26: One of Ours
Chapter 27: I Can't Stand It
Chapter 28: Passed By
Chapter 29: The Most Terrifying Team in History
Chapter 30: The Manner of Those Who Are Strong
Chapter 31: Oak-tree Senior
Chapter 32: Rumours
Chapter 33: A Narrow Road
Chapter 34: The Truth
Chapter 35: Supplementing the Dowry
Chapter 36: Have a Good Trip
Chapter 37: Upon the Road, the Flowers Are Blooming
Chapter 38: Return Slowly As I Wait For You
Chapter 39: I'm Embarrassed
Chapter 40: The Little Intern
Chapter 41: His World
Good news (not a chapter)
Chapter 42: The Swimsuit
Chapter 43: Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming
Chapter 44: Brilliance
Chapter 45: Let Me Be Your Sidekick
Chapter 46: A "Consummated" Summer Vacation
Chapter 47: The Sun Will Never Set
Chapter 48: The End

Chapter 25: Blitzkrieg

478 23 8
By dp2835

After a long while, the whispers finally started in the surroundings. Serena heard hints of her and Ash's name repeatedly being discussed. Slowly, there were more stares frequently tossed towards them.

After another bit, the voices stared to get louder. More people were staring, and there were eyes that boldly looked.

In everybody's uneasiness, Serena was a bit calm.

She started to copy Master, calmly watching the race. Taking a look, she let out a sound of surprise.

The score on the court was almost even!

Ash seemed to understand what she was shocked at. He explained unworriedly: "Don't worry, after they stop looking at the bleachers, the gap will open again."

Because of the noise, he came very close to her to talk. His body tilted onto its side like they were whispering secrets. In this position, if Serena slightly raised her eyes, she would see his thick eyelashes.

That Contact was a very soul-shaking experience.

Serena lowered her eyes, looking at her hair which had fallen on his wrist. "En" she replied. In reality, she hadn't registered what he had said. She only knew that the surroundings had fallen silent again......

At the end of the third quarter, Dawn seemed to have woken up from a dream and yelled: "We're only leading by two points now!"

Serena heard her voice and realized she hadn't introduced Ash and her friends. Ash had been focusing on the match before, so it hadn't been a good time. Right now he still was focusing on the court. Serena wanted to catch his attention, but didn't know what to call him.

Calling senior was weird ......

Calling Satoshi was even weird, it wasn't in the game ......

Calling Ash ...... ugh ...... was a bit embarrassing ...... how could Master so naturally call her Serena >o<

Thankfully, Ash quickly took his gaze away from the court and released Serena from her painful thoughts.

Serena hurriedly said: "Um, these are my friends and dormmates." She motioned for Ash to look at the three beside her who had just recovered the ability to speak and introduced each of them: "May, Dawn, Chloe."

Ash's gaze swept across their faces and smiled slightly: "Nice to meet you all."

As a result ......

The three souls that had just returned were once again blown out of their body.

Serena felt much better.

There were some who were superior to others. In comparison, her own behaviour was very good.

The fourth quarter started and just like Ash had said, the score gap widened again. The CompSci team seemed to have locked down victory. Close to the end, Ash suddenly said: "Brock and Shinji are down there, you want to go say hi?"

Serena paused and asked: "Is it number 10 and number 11?"

The two she mentioned were the ones that had gone up first to Ash when he entered from outside.

Ash nodded.

"Where's Oak?"

"He didn't come."

Serena thought for a bit: "Do they know I'm PerformerSerena?"

"No."

Then how did you know?

Serena stared at him, the effects of the shocks she had gone through today dissipating. In her heart, the suspicions were piling up but there were too many people around to ask at the moment.

Serena didn't have any hesitations and said: "I'll come."

The whistle announced the end of the game. The CompSci team won with eighteen points above the Engineering team. Serena told her friends "I'll go back with you guys later," and walked down the stairs with Ash.

Behind them, Chloe stared at the snack bag in her hands, "It was Ash that brought our snacks?!"

May didn't have the spare brainpower to think about snacks. She slapped Dawn's hand: "This world is becoming unreal. Dawn?"

Dawn didn't say a word in reply. Looking at the pair walking towards the court, she slowly murmured to herself: "Our Serena is clearly very compatible with Ash, who said they weren't compatible? The people on the forums obviously don't have any intelligence."

Serena and Ash walked down under the stares of everybody around. When they reached the entrance to the court, the anxious Shinji and Brock were already waiting there.

"Haha, Third Brother, you finally......"

A tall and healthy looking male with a square face patted Ash's shoulders, a look of being moved to the point of speechlessness.

Another, with a narrower face, had the exact same expression: "The eternal bachelor has started his prison term."

"Eternal bachelor" triggered Serena into remembering meeting them in the game for the very first time. The two strange people in front became so familiar and friendly.

Ash didn't answer their teasing and made introductions to Serena: "Number 10 is Brock Takeshi, the other is Paul Shinji."

He didn't say their respective identities in the game because it was easy to realize from their real names. Before he could introduce Serena, she took a step ahead of him, came forward and very politely said: "Nice to meet you, senior. I'm Serena"

Takeshi-- Brock paused, and recovered by chuckling. While saying "Me too, me too", he thought, of course I know you are Serena Yvonne. The beauty of our faculty. Didn't think you would get together with Third Brother. A CompSci genius taking a CompSci faculty beauty seemed very natural. But on these two, it felt like a ghastly sight. (Please don't mind Brock's idiom-using skills)

And this beauty seemed so friendly. Meeting for the first time and giving them permission to call "Serena."

Paul also laughed, thinking the same as Brock.

Serena knew from their expression that they hadn't realized. So she looked embarrassed as she added: "That is, Brock, Shinji, I meant, I'm PerformerSerena"

Hearing "Shinji", the two went into shock. When "PerformerSerena" came out, Paul had an expression like he was struck by lightning, his mouth loud and noiseless. Brock had an even more classical expression -- the basketball in his hand dropped to the floor.

......

Serena felt fulfilled for the second time today.

She felt that she finally understood Master a tiny bit. Seeing people in shock was too satisfying, haha.

But Serena's satisfaction didn't last for very long. Ash's teammates all came crowding around. Serena's meeting with internet friends quickly started becoming meetings with friends and relatives......

As long as Serena wasn't facing Ash, she could deal pretty well with anything. But with these seniors all coming together and teasing, Serena's abilities weren't enough at all. Ash seemed to be happy observing from the side with a small smile. It was only when they wanted invited her to dinner that he helped her refuse.

Serena thought of her old solution. If she couldn't beat them, then escape. SO she looked at her friends who were waiting by the exit and said: "My friends are waiting, I need to go."

After finishing, she started to flee, but Ash didn't let her escape successfully, quickly grabbing her wrist.

"When do you go to self-study?"

"...... seven thirty"

Reflexively, all of Serena's attention gathered on her hand which was being held firmly ......

Ash laughed and gently released her wrist: "Okay, I'll wait for you tomorrow at your building. Serena, remember to reserve a seat."

Serena triumphantly escaped from the stadium. On the road home, she was still caught up in what had happened during the day, and didn't talk. After walking for a time, she felt that something wasn't right. Why weren't Dawn and the others talking?

Looking over at Dawn and the others, they were also silent with strange expressions on their faces. Serena felt danger. This wouldn't work. The more they suppressed, the worse the inevitable explosion would be.

Serena coughed: "If you have something to ask, then ask."

The moment the words landed, Dawn immediately came up and started shaking her: "You were dating Ash for that long and didn't tell us!"

Serena's voice was disrupted by Dawn's shaking: "I'm innocent ...... this thing ...... I just found out ......"

Dawn shouted: "You think we are idiots! Just the way you guys were today, without half a year's worth of adultery nobody would believe it."

Serena could cry. Half a year? Half an hour was more like it! Finally ridding herself of Dawn's grasp, Serena said in one breath.

"Irequesttenminutesofnon-interruptednarrationtime."

Dawn, Chloe and May stared at each other and waved their hand: "Confess!"

May asked: "What stage are you at, have you kissed, when was the first time you kissed?"

"......"

Serena ignored her. She cleared her throat and said: "It is like this. A few months ago, on some day, the skies were clear with no clouds in sight. The moon was bright and the stars were shining, I went to the washroom ......"

The three simultaneously yelled: "The important part!"

The important part was after she came out of the washroom. No patience at all. She had to say something to waste time while organizing her thoughts. She was still in shock herself ......

Huh, what could she say to turn their flames of anger into sympathy?

Serena started to slowly gather her memories and narrate. She was one of those personality types very suited for science and not at all for the arts. Under her narration, Ash and her story became meeting in the game, marrying, and then meeting. Some of the finer points she didn't say. It wasn't that she wanted to hide something, but the parts she didn't understand herself, she couldn't explain. Such as how Ash knew who she was in real life and the words that Ash had said to her...... she was too embarrassed >o<

But this kind of simplified version was enough to satisfy Dawn and the others.

After clarifying some of the finer details, Dawn: "...... So you have only met for two hours?"

Serena solemnly nodded. Now you know she was innocent.

Chloe: "So, your first meeting with Ash, he already got you to settle down?"

Serena silently stared at the stars. She really didn't want to answer yes, but it was the truth, and it couldn't be covered up.

"...... It seems like it." Looking at the distain on her friends' faces, Serena furtively said, "If there will be another time, I will try to wait until tomorrow ......"

Chloe looked pityingly at her: "Don't think next time. There won't be ever be a next time."

"I said you were cyberdating." May was congratulating herself on her foresight, "but the other is actually the Ash Ketchum......

Oh

My

Goddddddd"

Now thinking back, she still didn't believe it.

Chloe recalled: "Right, Serena, what video was it, you hadn't shown it to us."

"I'll show you when we get back." Serena smoothly answered. She suddenly remembered, her feet pausing, video...... video ......

She forgot to mention the video!

Serena cringed.

On this side, Serena was mortified by her memory. On the other side, Dawn used a reverent tone to conclude: "Master Ketchum is too scary. Even when pursuing somebody, it's the legendary Blitzkrieg!"

*If You are wondering what is blitzkrieg it is the name for the strategy used by the German Air Force to bomb cities. It was notable for the speed and damage it caused to opponents.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.6K 23
The Sequel to "An Amourshipping Story" Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters in this story or Pokèmon ‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒...
4.3K 163 36
A Special relationship between a Girl and a Boy. An Intelligent and Talented Girl falls in love before she could know. But she is afraid of the outc...
13.2K 304 9
Ash and Serena have feelings for one another but neither are aware of what the other feels. They are both left hurt after a harsh argument and are sp...
175K 4.9K 31
β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’An Amourshipping Fanficβ€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...