๐’๐‡๐˜ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โœ”๏ธŽ

By _illuka_

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š-๐’๐š๐ง?" ๐Ž๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ... More

๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
~๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1~ โ™ก
~๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2~โ™ก
~๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3~โ™ก
~๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4~โ™ก
~๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5~ โ™ก
~๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6~โ™ค
~๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7~โ™ก
~๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8~โ™ก (part 1)
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8 โ™ก (part 2)
chapter 10โ™ก
Chapter 11โ™ก
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12โ™ก๏ธŽ
chapter 13โ™ก
chapter 14
Chapter 15

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9 โ™ก

5.5K 108 11
By _illuka_

*I really miss writing this book honestly hehe*

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ let's get into it🌚

------------------------------------

Oikawa saw you sitting in the library by yourself. You got your glasses on but you were too focused on doing your homework so you didn't see oikawa approaching you. He sat down next to you causing you to look at him. You smiled.

"Hello oikawa-san!".

"Hey there cutie what's you studying?". He asked and leaned closer to you and looked at your text book. You felt yourself blushing of close oikawa was. "Do you need help with that?" He whispered in you ear. Not finding the courage to sat anything you nodded causing oikawa to chuckle.

"You can always come to my place and help you with studying y/n. Would you like that?. Would you let your senpai teach you many things?"

"Y/n-san!"
A sudden voice came causing you and oikawa to look at her direction. A short brunette girl was approaching you. Oikawa growled.

Fumiko Suzuki.

Now oikawa had no problem with Fumiko Suzuki,untill she fucking stole his ex-girlfriend. Now oikawa had been a good boyfriend, he gave his ex-girlfriend everything and they were very happy!.

Untill this bitch showed up and destroyed everything!.

Now Fumiko Suzuki was actually pretty popular with steeling girlfriends. Now when she showed up out of nowhere oikawa was not happy.

Not happy at all.

"I am sorry oikawa-san maybe another time?"

"Yeah another time.."
He said glaring fumiko as she grabbed your hand and went out of the library.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572 53 6
๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š’ ๐™ธ๐šœ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š...
24.3K 458 15
"never have I ever kissed a boy," That's how this whole mess started. Butters Stotch had to follow the rules. He would get grounded if he didn't. so...
50K 865 26
Y/n just moved back to Japan because her mother is one of the heros and was called back to action after 10 years of working in America. Y/n gets into...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...