Built for Sin (Draco Malfoy)

By dracoskilledmeh

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you... I don't think I can hold these feelings back anymore," he... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE β™‘
1 - ALORA
2 - DRACO
3 - ENCOUNTER... AGAIN
4 - THE LETTER
5 - PARTY
6 - CHRISTMAS
7 - THEO'S BACK
8 - UNEXPECTED
9 - NICELY PLAYED
10 - THREE'S BETTER THAN TWO
11 - JUST A BIT HARDER
12 - SECOND ROUND
13 - YES TO THE DRESS
14 - POISON
15 - NIGHTCLUB
16 - MR. NOTT
17 - MAID OF HONOR
18 - HUNGRY
19 - SURPRISE
20 - MAGPIES
21 - TILL DEATH DO US PART
22 - LEMONADE
23 - IT'S COMPLICATED
24 - BEHIND CLOSED DOORS
25 - LOVE IS LOVE
26 - KISS ME IN THE RAIN
27 - MY LOVE
28 - S*X ON THE BEACH
29 - YOU'RE MINE
30 - WAKE UP CALL
31 - PARIS
32 - ALWAYS AND FOREVER
33 - I DO
35 - PERFECT
36 - BUILT FOR SIN
BONUS: TEMPER TANTRUMS

34 - I LOVE YOU

10.6K 270 430
By dracoskilledmeh

A/N: JK I LIED LAST CHAPTER HAHAH THERE WILL BE THREE MORE CHAPTERS IF YOU INCLUDE THIS ONE! all of your comments about how much Muffliato and this story mean to you made me so teary eyed 🥺 I love you all more than words can explain. It saddens me that Alora and Draco's love story is coming to an end, but I really hope that these last few chapters I have planned will leave you feeling happy and, well, satisfied 😏

MATURE CONTENT WARNING BITCHESSS

-

Draco Malfoy

I pushed her into our hotel room, slamming and locking the door behind us before stripping off my tuxedo jacket.

She walked backwards, gently removing the tiara and veil from her head.

An animalistic hunger took over me as I loosened my tie and undid the top few buttons of my white button-up.

She kicked off her heels, giving me a mischievous smirk when she realized that I was reaching for my wand.

"Muffliato," I bit my lip, eyeing her up and down before pushing her back onto the California king bed.

She tripped on the train of her dress mid-fall with the most adorable giggle escaping her lips.

I couldn't stop the smile that threatened to curl up my lips. I crawled onto the mattress, straddling her and placing my ring-coated fingers on either side of her head.

Her lips were parted as she gaped up at me, waiting for me to make the first move.

As much as I wanted to tease her and make her beg, I didn't have must restraint anymore.

All I could think about during our wedding reception was tearing off that wedding dress and fucking her so hard until my hand prints were marked on her ass.

And it didn't help that Alora knew exactly what she was doing. 

During dinner, she rested her hand on my thigh under the table, gently squeezing it and trailing her fingers up and down my inner thigh every now and then.

And then when it came time to leave our dinner tables for the dance floor, she'd subtly grind her ass up against my pelvis. I'd back away, afraid to get an erection in front of all of our family and friends, but she'd come back seconds later. She'd either wrap her arms around my neck and press her chest against mine or grab my hands and urge me to hug her from behind.

By the end of the night, the sexual tension between us was so high that I could practically cum just by looking at her.

Heavy breaths escaped my lips as I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. Both of us tasted of a mixture of cake and alcohol.

We hungrily made out with one another. I ground my hips against her groin, causing her to moan in my mouth and send her head back.

I licked my lips, trailing sloppy and wet kisses down her neck. I sucked and bit feverishly, determined to mark my territory even though I knew she was going to be stuck with me for the rest of our lives.

Her soft moans in my ears made me even more hard. My dick was conspicuously protruding from the thin cloth of my pants. I took this opportunity to lift up her wedding dress and brush my bulge against her lacy underwear.

"Ugh, Draco," she whimpered, rolling her eyes back. My breath hitched, and I practically shuddered at the sight.

My wife is so fucking hot.

"Turn around," I demanded, placing my hands in her hips and helping her flip over.

I was too desperate to be inside her that I didn't want to waste any time taking our clothes off or doing any sort of foreplay. Pre-cum was already oozing out of me, and I was about to reach my high any second now.

I unbuckled my belt, unzipping my pants and lowering them just enough for my dick to spring up.

I gritted my teeth and hissed when Alora glanced over her shoulder and reached for my cock. She took it in her hands, pumping me and gathering my pre-cum on her fingers.

She licked her lips, bringing her fingers up to her mouth and delightfully sucking them off. I let out a poorly suppressed moan as I watched her swallow my pre-cum.

"Enough teasing, love," I groaned, pushing her down so that she was laying flat on her stomach.

I straddled her thighs, lifting up her dress and spanking her ass a few times. She was wearing a white lace thong, giving me a pleasant view of her butt.

"Shit," I muttered under my breath, gripping her ass and sliding my cock up and down between her cheeks.

"P-Please," her whines came out muffled since her face was pressed against the mattress. "I need you inside me."

I positioned myself at her entrance, spreading her cheeks apart as I slowly eased in. "Ugh fuck," I sucked in a sharp breath and threw my head back as a guttural moan escaped my throat.

I pumped in and out of her at a slow speed, digging my fingernails into her hips as I grabbed onto her for support.

"Harder," she demanded, fisting the sheets while she looked over her shoulder to see where she and I connected.

I pounded into her with renewed vigor, grabbing her by the waist and pinning her down against the bed so forcefully that I thought I was about to break her back. I ground my hips forward, pushing myself all the way in so that the sound of my balls slapping her ass echoed throughout the room.

"Shit," my breath hitched as I felt my dick twitch inside her.

Alora must have sensed that I was close because she suddenly grabbed my hands and attempted to pry them off of her waist, "Wait, stop."

I tried to catch my breath as I pulled out of her, "What's wrong?" My brows furrowed in concern. I was worried I had accidentally gone too far and hurt her.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, Alora flipped us over. She straddled my thighs, scrunching up her wedding dress above her waist while she reached for my cock and positioned herself over my entrance, "Nothing... I just wanted to be on top for once."

I let out a nervous chuckle, breathing out unevenly as she sunk down on my dick. "Oh, fuck," I groaned, returning my hands to their spot on her hips while she started bouncing on my cock.

I was practically drooling at the sight of her. Alora's soft beach waves fell over her shoulders angelically, and her tight-fitted wedding dress hugged her curves perfectly.

"Darling, I–" I let out yet another moan when she started circling her hips. I gritted my teeth, letting out a hiss and digging my fingertips into her waist.

She leaned down, resting her small hands on my hard chest before riding me even harder.

"Shit, just like that," I groaned, grabbing the back of her neck to pull her down for a wet and sloppy kiss. "I'm gonna cum," I whispered against her lips.

I tangled my fingers in her hair, bringing her face towards the crook of my neck. Her lips instantly latched onto my jaw, leaving a trail of kisses down to my pulse point. She gently licked the skin before biting down and sucking harshly.

"Ugh!" I grunted, finally releasing my load inside her. She continued bouncing her ass up and down, refusing to slow down despite how much I was trembling beneath her. "Fuck, Alora," I let out a ragged breath, tugging on her hair to lift her up to face me.

I leaned up for a kiss, moaning into her mouth as I released the last of my juices deep inside her.

"You feel so good, Draco," she moaned, licking her lips after she had pulled away from the kiss.

"Yeah?" I chuckled lowly, taking her by surprise when I grabbed her by the hips and started thrusting up inside her at a vigorous pace.

Even though I had already reached my orgasm, I was still rock hard and determined to make her cum. I let out raspy grunts as I fucked her relentlessly, the sound of my juices inside her turning me on even more.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, pushing the straps of her wedding dress off her shoulders so that she could pinch her nipples. I nearly came again at the sight.

"God," she continued, letting out one whimper after another. "I'm gonna cum."

"Then fucking cum," I growled, pounding up into her harder and deeper, eager to feel her walls clench around me.

At last, her whole body trembled and her orgasm took over. She screamed my name, collapsing onto my chest and burying her face in my neck. The sound of her whimpering in my ear did not help ease my erection.

"You're still hard," she giggled after calming down, nibbling on my earlobe before kissing behind it.

"Yeah, it's because you're so fucking hot," I stated, nudging her to look at me so that I could give her another kiss.

We stayed in that position–with my cock buried deep inside her–until I finally became soft. Alora sighed, pushing herself up into a kneeling position and pulling my dick out of her. She tried to crawl off the bed, but her legs collapsed beneath her weight, sending her tumbling off the bed.

I let out the loudest cackle, clasping my hand over my mouth to prevent myself from laughing too much. Yet it was to no avail; I continued laughing into my hand as I watched her struggle to get up. 

She pushed herself into a sitting position and rested her face on the edge of the bed. "Not funny," she pouted.

"Your fault for thinking you could walk after I fucked you like that," I shrugged my shoulders, picking myself off the bed. I stripped off the rest of my clothes until I was completely naked. "Come, love. Let's take a bath."

I walked over to where she was slouched on the ground. I picked her up bridal style, causing her to let out the cutest giggle as I strolled into the bathroom.

I set her down on the countertop, unzipping her wedding dress and helping her get out of it. I unclasped her bra and removed her underwear before heading over to the bathtub to get the hot water running.

Once I had lit up a few candles and dimmed the bathroom lights, I offered her my hand, guiding her towards the bathtub.

The two of us let out sighs of relief as our bodies came in contact with the warm water. It had been an exhausting day; both of us were constantly running around, greeting our guests or running small errands around the venue. It felt incredible to finally be able to call it a day and just be alone with her.

Alora sat in between my legs. I pulled her into my chest, snaking my arms around her torso. She laid her head back on my shoulder, resting her hands on top of mine and closing her eyes, "Do you want to exchange our vows now?"

I smiled to myself, kissing the top of her head before leaving a few more pecks down her neck and shoulder, "Let's do it, darling."

"Okay," she beamed, exhaling deeply. "I'll go first."

My lips curled into a lopsided smirk as I waited for her to start.

"Draco Malfoy," she began. "You're a world-class asshole. The end."

"Wha–" I looked down at her in shock, releasing my grip around her waist to smack the back of her head."

"I'm kidding!" she giggled, tugging on my hands to bring them back around her chest. 

I humphed, jutting out my bottom lip only for her to look over her shoulder and kiss me softly on the lips. I couldn't help but smile after that and wait patiently for her to begin reciting her vow for real this time.

"Draco Malfoy," she grinned, closing her eyes and laying her head on my shoulder again. "I knew there was something special about you the first time I laid eyes on you. I had thought it was your albino looking ferret hair but–"

I flicked her forehead, causing her to groan in pain and scrunch up her nose. She and I exchanged a laugh before she opened her eyes and turned her head to look up at me. "But it wasn't that. It was the fact that you'd end up being my first love. First and last love, in fact."

My eyes started brimming with tears as I gazed down at her. I trailed a finger down the side of her face before placing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"We've been through a lot," she continued. "You and I have both done some pretty unforgivable things... But I know there's no one else in the world I'd rather spend the rest of my life with. I can't wait to live in a house together, have kids together, grow old together... All that good stuff."

I bit my lip, letting a tear fall down my cheek. She sat up straight, angling her body more towards me to brush away my tear with her thumb. I grabbed her hand in mine, tilting my head to the side to kiss her palm. She smiled at the touch, "I love you so much, Draco–"

I cut her off, cupping her face in my hands and bringing her towards me for a kiss. I hungrily enveloped my lips around hers, gliding my tongue against hers before tugging on her lower lip as I pulled away from the kiss.

"Can it be my turn now?" I asked her eagerly, desperate to tell this woman just how much she means to me.

She nodded giddily, turning back around to lay her back on my chest. I wrapped my arms snuggly around her, kissing the top of her head and beginning to recite my vow.

"Darling, I don't know if you remember... But on the first day of fourth year, when we bumped into each other on the Hogwarts Express, it was the first time that I really started feeling butterflies around you. Although I always did find you beautiful while we were growing up, it had been one of those little kid crushes that didn't quite mean much."

I took a deep breath, tightening my grip around her before continuing, "But that day... it was like this all-consuming feeling came over me. My heart fucking lurched at the sight of you. I was so confused; I had no idea what was going on."

Her body shook as she let out a soft giggle upon hearing my words. I leaned forward, kissing the side of her head. "And the more time we spent together, the more I realized that I could never let you go. I was quite selfish to be honest. In my mind... either I could have you or no one could have you. I'll have to admit that I'm probably still just as possessive today."

I let out a nervous chuckle, rubbing my thumb back and forth against her stomach. "But there are other parts of me that have gotten better. I'd like to think that I'm nicer–sort of–and have the potential to be more caring towards certain individuals."

Alora snorted into her hand, making me nudge her playfully before continuing, "You've made me a better man, Alora. You really have. You've shown me that life isn't just full of dark and sad shit. Happy moments do exist, too."

I felt her body relax into mine. She nuzzled her head into my neck while I rambled on, "A lifetime won't be long enough to show you how much I love you. I'd spend forever with you if I could, making up for all the mistakes that I made and ensuring that you'll never have to experience pain again. You're my soulmate, love, and I'll do everything in my power to protect you and protect what we have–"

I stopped speaking when I heard soft snores streaming from Alora's parted lips. 

I chuckled to myself, shaking my head and placing a lingering kiss on the top of her head.

I wriggled around, getting into a more comfortable position in the bathtub and pulling her closer to me. I rested my head against hers and whispered into her ear, "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 727 51
[short series/ completed] "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that to you." He looked up at you, accomplished as his lips twisted upward...
8.4M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...
9.6K 123 18
draco gives him the faintest of smiles. he rips apart from harry and stares into his eyes. harry's eyes contain the world's amount of love, affection...
81.4K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...