Collections of Pranks and Cha...

By ilovebprosie

Youtube and Tiktok Couple pranks and challenges CHAELISA version More

Call your gf by her first name
Texting my gf someone's hitting on me
Moaning in my gf's ear
I have the most childish gf ever :D
Sneaking in the shower
Ignoring my girlfriend prank *she cries*
Annoying/teasing my girlfriend
Pretending to play game with another girl gamer in front of my gf
Changing my lockscreen to another girl
Not saying "i love you" back to my gf
My gf breaks my camera prank
Sweet Daily Night Routine
wrong sent prank
wipe my gfs kiss off
Let's Do It here in the Studio *prank*
Break up prank *Rosie version*
Holding back kisses
Rumors
We broke up vlog
caught this cute moment on camera
Sneaking in the shower (part 2 w/ a twist)
scandalous outfit prank
Snowdrop reaction by Chaelisa
I don't wanna kiss you! *prank*
dressing provocatively for an event *long distance prank*
late night talks
random snaps
*prompt please πŸ₯Ί*
Lisa's dating rumor
sleep well
Chaelisa Secret Wedding
The Proposal
just a booty grab

Hickey prank

3.9K 137 16
By ilovebprosie

Lisa

Today, Rosie will finally visit me after she  came home from LA and its because she's also done with her mandatory quarantine. I'm SUPER DUPER excited!!! I missed my baby so much. LDR is really hard especially if we've been never apart from each other so long.

There's so much that happened for the past few weeks. I've been busy with my solo preparations and I'm about to shoot for my solo mv. I'm working so hard and I miss my girlfriend so much luckily she will be with me when my promotions begin.

I know you're also aware about the ruckus that happened after channie were spotted in LA. Apparently, news said that someone among the two is pregnant. I'm not gonna lie, that's kinda entertaining news hahaha :D. And a lot of possibilities played on my mind like what if someday that would be true for us both, i mean me and Rosie having a child. Just thinking about it make me feel butterflies on my stomach. We actually both laughed about it, the unnies too.

Rosie and I are both keeping our communication even if we are busy with our schedules. Of course, I was always informed when she's going to meet someone but I can't keep myself from having this tingling sensation just like uhmm I think a bit of jealousy. Specially because my baby always have these dating rumors with girls other than me. Its quite irritating actually though I trust her, I just can't help not to be possesive of her sometimes. I mean look at her, my hot and beautiful girlfriend. MINE!

Okay so we definitely talked a lot while she's there, we scheduled our facetimes and even when she's working in the studio sometimes we're still on video call and thats the same with me too.

But there's this one time that my clingy ass, (yes! I'm not gonna deny it I'm been the clingy one in this relationship!) There was this one night that she's going to meet wolftyla and they'll be having a kinda late night swimming or jamming that I can't just let her go. Because she'll be there wearing a sexy swim suit without me! With other girl that might be a little bit interested with her (oh! I don't know!) So i keep on bugging her not to go instead meet that lady in the morning instead. Then, she knew that she's dealing with a clingy, jealous and possesive girlfriend (that is me!) At that time.

My baby insisted on going still of course even if I've done a million of whining and pouting. In the end, she woke up in the morning with a grumpy girlfriend (that's me again) on the other line, she's lucky I still answered her call.

But, we made up easily, you know I can't deny her when a certain camera display happened that is for my eyes only. (You just work your mind on this ;D)

So to get to the bottom of this, and as I was saying, she's going to come home to me after a long time without her knowing that I'm about to prank her. I hope nothing bad will happen with this prank because honestly I just want to cuddle and kiss her right now. But since, this is a perfect timing for the most requested hickey prank, I'm going to do it.

I searched for a tutorial make up on how to put a fake hickey somewhere on my neck. So I'm going to do it now because anytime from now she'll be here already.

(Time skip)

Okay, so I've already put the fake hickey under my ear so its basically on the side of my neck. It's quite hidden because I have my short hair. But with Rosie, I know she will take notice of it because she has this habit of holding the side of my neck when she kiss me or even when we just talk face to face just caressing it.

The cameras already set. I'm so nervous I know she might cry. She knew I've been working so I go out a lot these days and I meet people for work so she might think that I got it from someone in work.

I actually also ordered her favorite pho as a surprise. I'm preparing the table when I heard her punching the code on my door. I smiled and felt nervous already.

"Babe! I'm home!" She said enthusiastically. I drop what I'm doing and run in the living room to welcome her with a hug and kiss. "Welcome home my love" i said in between my kisses and while clinging on to her neck with my legs wrapped around her waist.

"I missed you baby" she said and leans to kiss me on my lips a little bit longer. "I missed you too" I said as i responded to her kiss. Her hands on my butt grip a little harder as we deepen our kiss. So before it turns to something else, I settled my head on her neck and slowly slide off from her but continue to hug her and sniff her scent because I just always love how she smells.

She wraps her arms on my waist instead and kiss my temple. "I brought something for you" she said and I look at her. " What is it?" I asked.

"Well, I bought some things for you in LA" she leans on my ear and whispered "I visited a vintage shop there" my eyes got wide and my mouth forms an o in shocked. She never told me that she went shopping in a vintage shop.

"Really?!!" I excitedly asked her. "Yes babe! I hope you will like it"

"Oh my gosh, thank you! I'm excited to check it but let's eat first. I'm almost done preparing the table, I ordered pho"

"Yey!! My favorite your the best babe!" We walked to the dining area holding each other still and she's not noticing the fake hickey yet.

So I purposely sat in front of her so that she might already notice it.

(Time skip)

She's halfway done eating her bowl of pho when I acted feeling hot from eating and wipe some sweat on my neck. She looked at me and as I'm fanning myself with my hands, I saw her eyes move to see something on my neck. I watch her face into confused one.

"Babe, wait I think there's something on your neck"

"Huh? Like what?" I acted innocently then try to feel the other side of my neck.

"There's something on the other side" she stands up. "Let me see" she approach me and about to reach for the side of my neck but I covered it with my hand.

"Babe! There's nothing on it" i said defensively.

"Then, let me see it, I think I saw something on your neck" she said while eyeing me.

I kept my hand on my neck to cover it but then she tries to remove it.

"Are you hiding something from me?!"

"What?! No, nothing babe!"

"Then, why don't you want me to see what's on your neck"

"Because! There's nothing on it, what did you actually see?" I asked acting like I'm the one to feel frustrated.

"I saw a red patch! So let me see if it is something else than what I am thinking it is right now!" She's getting annoyed and angry already

"Ow it might be a mosquito bite babe, i , uhm, stayed out late last night remember?"

She sighed loudly, "okay so let me see it" she asked calmly

"Uhm, okay?" I slowly removed my hand from covering the fake hickey... And then, she grabs my hand and holds it. While her other hand holds my jaw for her to like examine closely the red patch i made.

She touched the spot where i put the hickey. And I'm quite nervous because it might be wiped off. But then..

She pushed me away and looked at me confusedly, "where did you get that?!"

"I might've been bitten by a mosquito last night"

"It's not a mosquito bite LISA!"

"I just itched it you know, babe what could it be?"

"Should I ask you from WHOM did you get it?"

"Babe?! What are you saying right now?"

"Don't make a fool out of me LISA! I know its a f****n hickey!" She completely moves away from me but I grab her forearm.

"Baby! No!"

"Don't baby me now! Just tell me the truth! What happened? Why do you have that?!" She frustratedly asked

"I .. I'm sorry babe!"

"Why are you cheating on me?!" She asked heads down and I know she's already crying.

"Who is it?" She asked in between her sobs.. I take a step closer to her but she moves back

"Ba..."

"Don't call me that!"

Wow! I thought .. It hurts to hear her saying she don't want me to call her baby, my baby.. so I decided to end this prank so instead of moving close to her.. I take a step back and walk towards the kitchen counter where the camera is hidden behind a small potted plant.

But then before I get to face her again, I heard quick steps then a door slams. She entered my room, our room... And i heard her locked it.. so I followed her with the camera on my hand..

"Bab..Rosie! Open the door! Let me explain!" I knocked on the door but I can't hear anything from the inside.

Rosie

What a stubborn girlfriend of mine! I hate when we're like this especially after having away from each other for a long time, I came home to this! A prank! Like really after spending time apart she thought of this!!

Yes, I caught up with her prank the moment I touched the supposedly hickey. That idiot! It easily comes off! But because I get annoyed that she thought of this instead of having our lovely time eating and cuddling after or maybe more than that! Uh! I'm so annoyed right now specially I expected something else in this reunion with her.

That's why I go and ride this prank of hers. And let me punish her now.. I know that her weakness is seeing me cry so when she's about to tell me that it is a prank I ran and locked myself in our room. She's definitely feeling guilty right now but let me resist her for a while.

"Ba..Rosie! Open the door! Let me explain! I heard her say from the other side of the door.

"Rosie, babee its just a prank! Come on see the hickey is not real!" She keeps on pounding the door

"Babe I'm sorry please open the door" I think she's about to cry.. but no I'm resisting

"Babe.. can you atleast say you're okay right there?" She's asking with her baby voice now..

"I'm sorry, please forgive me babe for doing this prank, I know it's the worst prank ever.. I'm sorry"

I walked towards the door and lean my back on it.. "why did you do it?" I asked her calmly

"Uhm, because it's the most requested prank and I know I'm an idiot for thinking that this is the best time to do it but babe..all i wanna do is hug you, cuddle you and give you kisses until we fall asleep together again with you in my arms. I'm so stupid" she's sobbing..

I opened the door and she almost tripped but I caught her then she hug me so tight I can't breathe. "Lisa.."

She cuts me off "babe ..please forgive me, I'm really sorry.. you know I will never cheat on you, I'm only yours I will not let anyone touch me..babe..?"

I tried to pull away for a bit to look at her  but she held me tightly. "You're going to kill me, I can't breathe"

"Oh sorry babe.." she lossens her hug but still holds me and she nuzzles her head on my neck.. "you're the only one who can give me a hickey" she mumbles

"I'm still annoyed" I said then she looks at me pouting, "I'm so sorry please let me make it up to you"

I raised my eyebrows with that, "and how would you make it up to me my Idiot girlfriend?"

She laughs "I'll always be your idiot" then she carries me and put me on the bed. She moves on top of me. "And to answer your question my dear, I allow you to mark me wherever you want babe"

I grinned at her "wherever? Are you sure? You're about to start with your filming?"

"I'm sure! I can just cover it up.."

I cut her off "let the makeup artists cover it because I will mark the same spot you put that fake hickey that easily comes off by the way.."I smirked, "let them cover it so that they'll know that you always belong to me wherever you are"

She's shocked " you knew!?"

"Yes! You idiot!"

"Why..?"

"I ride into this because I'm annoyed at you for planning this instead of doing something different!"

"Ahh I failed! So you actually knew that it's not a hickey"

"Babe, that's why I checked it because first of all, its so unlikely of you to have a hickey when your the one who keeps baracading me from other people"

She blushed "yeah, you're right and I will not really do that to you"

"You still owe me" I said as I dive into her neck and start giving her the real hickey. She moans and moves her hand on my lower back then proceeds to grab my ass.

I lick the spot after making sure that she's marked properly. I looked at her, she's biting her lower lip with closed eyes. "Look at me babe" i said then she looks at me with her eyes wanting more.

"Make love to me" she said sexily.. and that's when I lose control.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Definitely, the video uploaded was a cut version because the forgotten camera was left on the floor recording and sounds could be heard. The actual end of the vlog was them explaining that Rosie actually caught up with Lisa's prank.

a/n
This is super raw.. so please forgive me for any mistakes..

Just another random update, I hope you will like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 17.8K 54
Blackpink are youtubers but these are shots about there prank wars This is mainly about jenlisas playful relationship. MOSTLY JENLISA but CHAESOO W...
259K 9.2K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...
126K 2.7K 57
17 in #chaelisa 04.17.21 29 in #blackpink 05.09.21 chaelisa fluff oneshots :) only a little bit of angst and a little bit of smut but that's it. brin...
11.4K 86 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❀️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)