๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๏ฟฝ...

Por moonology-

SLOW UPDATES !! ranboo, tubbo and tommy are triplets. the three of them stick together like glue. unfortunate... Mรกs

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
[ chapter one ]
[ chapter two ]
[ chapter three ]
[ chapter five ]
[ chapter six ]
[ chapter seven ]
[ chapter eight ]
[ chapter nine ]
[ chapter ten ]
[ chapter eleven ]
[ chapter twelve ]
[ chapter thirteen ]

[ chapter four ]

155 11 2
Por moonology-

* * *

"so what are your names?" phil questioned, starting the conversation. the triplets went around introducing themselves.

"nice to meet you three. i'm phil" the king introduced with a small smile.

"did you know, they have abilities like us?" will blurted out like he's been wanting to say it for a while.

"wow, no i didn't! what are your abilities?" kristen questioned, interlocking her fingers and looking over at the boys.

"i'm part-goat. ranboo's part-endermen and tommy is part-raccoon" tubbo explained.

"explains a lot of things. why tommy has a raccoon tail, why you have mini horns and why has black and white skin" phil pointed out. they started making small talk. tommy was paying attention for a bit until he heard unfamiliar chatter.

"what is it tommy?" techno questioned, seeing the boy paying attention to something else.

"someone's coming" he muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

a few seconds later, the waiters walked in with everyone's food. the royal family looked at each other in complete shock. the food on the menu today was spaghetti and meatballs. the royal family were served wine, while the triplets got a glass of coca cola. thankfully for the boys, they somewhat remembered how to use the forks, so eating wasn't too embarrassing for them.

"so tell us about what you guys can do?" kristen encouraged, taking a sip of wine.

"well i'm fluent in ender. i can teleport, although i'm not that good at it yet. i'm  tall, i don't really know if that's an ability. is there anything else? oh um, i randomly sometimes pick things up and carry them to different places. when we're outside it's usually grass blocks, when i'm not, it's usually my brothers" ranboo explained, getting a laugh from the family and a groan from his brothers.

"it's annoying. he usually does it to me" tubbo groaned, rolling his eyes.
.
"it's because you're small" ranboo grinned while patting the top of tubbo's head. 

"what about you tubbo? what can you do?" kristen questioned.

"i can climb really well. i like run into people with my horns, it's fun. my pupils are rectangle so i have a better view. i like exploring" tubbo explained with a smile.

"and really clingy" tommy muttered under his breath. tubbo looked over at him and gently slapped his arm.

"and you tommy?" kristen asked with a warm smile.

"well um- i'm fast i guess. i can climb a bit better than some people. i have good hearing. i growl whenever i feel threatened. that's..about it" tommy explained with no interest whatsoever. he didn't like telling new people about himself that much. it gave them information to use against him.

"wow, very interesting abilities you three have" phil exclaimed, taking a sip of his wine.

"wilbur told us that you guys had abilities too!" tubbo informed, taking a bite out of his meatball. tommy was intrigued. he didn't know that the royal family had abilities too.

"ah yes we do, we do" chuckled kristen, wiping her mouth with a napkin

the seven of them all talked during dinner. tommy was really taking much, just listened. he wasn't very keen on social interaction, where as his brothers were. after they had all finished dinner, the servants came and took away their used dishes. the triplets thanked the servants as they took away their dishes. the servants already loved the kids.

"what do you guys do in a castle?" tommy questioned out of the blue, causing most of them to be surprised as he was very quiet most of the day.

"well, will and i have school on weekdays . other than that, i spar and will stays in the library most times. mother and father make sure things are ok in the kingdom" techno explained in his usual monotone voice.

"oh techno, you're making it sound boring now! there are other fun activities to do here as well. you could paint, read, play music, do some physical things. there are lots of things to do here. techno just doesn't like new things, so he doesn't know what the castle has to offer" wilbur assured. the triplets giggled. they found it funny how the twins communicated.

"so can you like- talk to all mobs?" techno questioned, after a long moment of silence.

"basically" ranboo responded, taking a bite of his meatball.

"we use ender more frequently, so we're pretty fluent in that" tubbo added on.

"i've never heard someone speak that fast in english let alone endermen" phil chuckled, looking over at tommy. the blond felt embarrassed that he had just fainted in front of these new people.

"i mean we aren't that good at english either. it's harder for us" the part-goat informed.

two minutes later, the doors opened again and they each got a piece of apple pie served in front of them. the triplets looked at each other in awe. tubbo was a very picky eater, so he didn't know if he was going to like it. ranboo was also very paranoid all the time, so tommy being the big brother he is, ate the first bite.

"it's really good, you'll like it" tommy spoke, taking another mouthful of pie. tubbo and ranboo took a deep breath in and took a forkful of pie. they loved the pie.

"so have you guys met anyone in the castle so far?" phil questioned, breaking the silence.

"we met niki, eret and dream. i also met fundy" tommy replied, not making eye contact.

"oh yes, you guys look amazing by the way" complimented kristen with full truthfulness to her tone.

"did niki and eret help you guys?" techno questioned after swallowing his bite of pie.

"yeah! It was very fun" tubbo replied with a cheery tone. he speaks for his brothers as well when he says that.

"what does dream do? he looks like he's ready for a murder mission" ranboo questioned, still terrified of dream even if he hadn't said anything remotely terrifying to them.

the royal family laughed, "dream is one of the fighters of the kingdom. along with his other friends" techno informed."will and i could take you around to meet everyone if you would like" he added on.

ranboo and tubbo's heads perked up as they nodded violently with a big grin. tommy just slightly nodded. he was still very sceptical about this all. once they had finished their lunch, the servants came and took away all the used dishes, the triplets thanking them again.

"excuse me king phil. king schlatt is here to talk with you and queen kristen" a rather tall individual spoke. he had brown hair, a green mask with a creeper symbol in the middle of it and was dressed as if he was on a murder mission. he also had a trident in his left hand. also a crown like ranboo's on the top of his head. the royal family all looked anxious about something.

"will and techno, take the boys away from the castle ok?" kristen instructed, standing up from her seat. the twins nodded and motioned their heads for the triplets to follow them. they walked quietly through the halls of the castle, their shoes making sound when it reached the crystal floor.

"who's king schlatt?" tommy questioned, looking up at techno.

"he's the rival kingdom of manburg" techno replied, not taking his eyes away from in front of him.

"where are we going?" tubbo questioned. he was nervous, just following people they hardly knew to some random place in their kingdom. ranboo saw how nervous his younger brother was and started holding his hand. this put tubbo to ease.

"we're going to see techno and my friends" will replied in a cheery tone.

the five of them soon walked out of the castle and into a a wooden path. it was surrounded by scenery. the triplets were amazed to say the least. they soon reached the village area. the triplets hoped to not see the lady they stole from. the triplets didn't know that you could go to the village this way, but it was much faster to say the least.

"be careful, it's steep" techno warned, carefully making his way down the hill. the younger boys were cautious about it.

"we're here to catch you if you fall" will reassured with a smile, spreading his arms out. ranboo was the first to go down, techno helping him near the last bit.

tubbo had the great idea of sliding down the hill. he sat down on his bottom and pushed himself, "WEEE" he screamed, soon reaching the bottom and getting back up.

tommy was more cautious. at the bottom, there was a bit of a drop. he felt scared. will went up the hill a bit and extended his arm out. tommy hesitantly took it and will pulled tommy down, soon slightly picking him up and putting him into the ground. the five of them then walked towards one of the building in the small town. it was labelled "NIKI NIHACHUS BAKERY!". when they entered, they were met with chatter. the bakery was decorated very beautifully.

"oh hey will and techno" a boy wearing a purple hoodie greeted.

"hey purpled" will greeted. the boys were silent, there were so many people. they had never been around this many people. they did recognise some people though. dream, niki, eret and fundy.

"who are these three? your new human punching bags?" a man wearing the same outfit as dream teased. he had jet black hair, a white bandana tied around his head. he too had tattoos on the left side of his neck. except he had a smiley face, goggles, a square spiral and a duck.

"what- no! why did fundy ask me a similar thing when i brought one of them to the sick bay unconscious?!" techno rebutted, half screaming.

"because you're the, and i quote 'blood god'" fundy replied expressionlessly, using air quotes when saying "blood god". a sign of fear came onto the triplets faces. they moved slightly closer to will. ranboo and tubbo were standing behind tommy, he was like their human shield.

"oh you're scaring the poor kids you idiots!" niki exclaimed, walking over to the three and crouching in front of them.

"dont listen to anything they say. they're  just trying to scare you" she assured with a small smile. the young boys nodded, finally breathing a little. she got up and stood next to will.

"yeah still though, who the fuck are you three?" a girl with purple hair and a strong irish accent questioned.

"these three are tommy, tubbo and ranboo" techno introduced, patting the indicated person's head when their names were said.

"where'd they come from?" the same woman questioned once again.

"minx! what the hell man?" eret screamed.

"they're the so called thieves of sleepy kingdom" will replied.

"the children are the thieves of the kingdom? bruh — not even george could get away with stealing for almost two years and he's george!" a shorter man with a beanie which had the letters "LAFD" on it spoke. his statement, made most people start to laugh.

"how'd you do it?" the man who they identified to be george questioned. he was wearing the same thing as dream and sapnap, except he had a pair of goggles on his forehead. his tattoos were a smiley face, a fire symbol, duck and square spiral.

"we we're just good" ranboos replied after a moment of silence. everyone in the room just started to laugh.

"it was mostly tommy though! we were distractions" tubbo added on, peeking out from behind tommy's shoulder.

"what's with the tail, horns and split coloured skin?" a shark-like person questioned.

"I'm part-endermen. He's part-goat and Tommy is part-raccoon" ranboo answered.

the group stared at them in shock, "YO THATS FUCKING SICK!" the man with beanie shouted.

"QUACKITY, CHILDREN!" will screamed, pointing at the kids in front of him while the others face palmed.

"We're not freaking babies will" tommy growled, looking up at will.

"man really things swearing is bad. does he not know the crap we've done to survive?" tubbo questioned to his brothers. his brothers nodded in agreement.

"what the hell- are they speaking endermen?!" the man with the bandana questioned.

"yep! they said that they speak languages of most mobs" techno replied, taking a seat on one of the tables. will also took a seat somewhere. niki led the boys to seats and they all took seats, while niki went back to her previous spot.

"that's so cool!" a boy sitting next to the man with the beanie spoke. he was wearing a purple sweater with a green spiral in the middle. he had fluffy, brown hair and was sitting with his legs crossed on the chair.

"so- uh, you guys know our names...what are your names?" tubbo questioned quietly, scooting closer to ranboo.

"dream"

"george"

"sapnap"

"quackity"

"karl"

"minx"

"foolish"

"purpled"

"niki"

"fundy"

"eret"

"we've never been friends with kids before, so sorry if we swear" foolish apologised.

"oh my- we really don't care if you swear. trust me, we've heard and seen much worse" tommy replied, angered at how much they were babying them.

"oh yeah? like what" purpled questioned, adjusting his posture.

"why should we tell you purple man?" ranboo questioned, also sitting up.

"i'm getting attacked by children" purpled deadpanned, causing everyone to laugh.

"it's about to be literally in a second if you don't shut the hell up" tommy muttered under his breath, causing his brothers to burst out into laughter.

"what'd he say?!" minx questioned.

"don't worry!" tubbo managed to stutter out in between laughs.

"why is their laughter so psychotic?" foolish questioned, clearly very concerned.

the group slowly started to talk. tommy heard some growling coming from outside and got out of his seat, walking out the door. everyone was confused on where he was going. will and techno followed him out, tubbo and ranboo joining. tommy walked behind the building and saw the same wolves he had fought earlier in the day.

"what do you want?" he snapped in wolf.

"a rematch" the wolf deadpanned.

"seriously? just go wolf. you're wasting your time" tommy sighed out.

"what's going on?" techno questioned, walking over to the growling.

"oh my- it's the wolf from earlier boo" tubbo recognised, running over to tommy with his brother.

"hey wolf! how are you going?" ranboo greeted in a nervous tone in wolf. the wolf shot his eyes up to ranboo and started growling.

"leave him out of it. it's between me and you" tommy growled, getting the attention of the wolf back.

the wolf and tommy had a growl off. will and techno were amazed at how confident tommy was. he wasn't showing any sign of fear. the wolf started backing away as if he was charging up. seconds later, the wolf pounced onto tommy. the blond grunted and immediately pulled the wolf off him, throwing him onto the ground. the wolf whimpered and scurried back onto all fours.

"leave it wolf. go back to your pack" tommy growled, his eyes turning dark. that wasn't a good sign. the wolf didn't budge. instead he pounced onto tommy again.

"tommy!" will shouted, going to run towards the blond. he was stopped by techno.

"leave it will" techno spoke, not taking his eyes off the scene. he wanted to see where this would go

"what the fuck do you mean, "leave it will?" ?! he could get hurt you dickhead!" will shouted, enraged at how his older brother was handling the situation.

tommy was doing perfectly fine. the part-raccoon and the wolf had a moment of direct eye contact. tommy's fangs were showing and so were his dark blue eyes. tommy eyes were naturally a light blue. when they got this dark, it wasn't a good sign. the wolf started to squirm. he wanted to leave. he didn't like it. he could sense something wasn't right.  tommy was still holding onto the wolf, not losing eye contact and slowly digging his nails into its skin. the wolf howled in pain.

"TOMMY YOU'RE HURTING IT! STOP" ranboo shouted, trying to get his brother out of the trance he was in.

"TOMS STOP! PLEASE" tubbo screamed.

tommy shook his head, getting out of the trance. he let the wolf go. as soon as it touched the ground it started running away. tommy felt dizzy. his balance got uneven. techno saw this and rushed to his assistance. "hey, you're gonna be ok" techno assured, "i'm gonna pick you up ok?" techno informed. tommy simply nodded. he felt like he was gonna faint again.

"techno what colour are his eyes?" ranboo questioned.

"dark blue, why?" the piglin answered, looking back at the boy.

"crap..." the two muttered at the same time. techno picked tommy up and walked inside the bakery, the other three following.

"what the fuck happened to him?" eret questioned, looking at all the scratches on tommy's face that were definitely not there before. techno walked over and lay him down on the couch, his brothers sitting on either side of him.

"got into a fight with a wolf" will explained. his friends looked at each other in confusion.

"what the hell did he do to get into a fight with a wolf?" fundy questioned, genuinely confused.

"the wolf wanted a rematch" tubbo shrugged, scratching the back of tommy's ear which made the boy slightly purr and melt into the touch.

"i'm sorry?" sapnap questioned.

ranboo sighed, "early this morning, the wolf and his pack were hunting a fox and his family. while we were walking to the beach, gerald told us that the fight was happening, so we obviously go there. long story short, if we hadn't gotten there on time, the fox family would've been breakfast" ranboo explained, gently running his fingers through the sleepy tommy's hair.

"gerald?" niki questioned.

"endermen friend" tubbo replied.

"well shit- you three have been through a lot haven't you?" minx sighed out.

"i hate this so much. why do I keep making a fool of myself?" tommy muttered loud enough only for his brothers to hear.

"you're not making a fool of yourself toms. you're being heroic" tubbo exclaimed, trying to get his brothers hopes up.

"so uhh- are you guys related?" quackity asked, trying to start a conversation.

"triplets. i'm the youngest, tommy's the oldest" tubbo replied.

"how long have you guys been living in the forest?" george questioned.

"2 years, 5 months and 26 and a half days" tommy muttered, his eyes closed. everyone looked at each other with the most shocked faces.

"he has good memory. scarily good memory. i wish i had good memory" ranboo muttered, leaning back in his seat.

"if it's not too personal....where are your parents?" foolish asked curiously, causing agreement from others. techno and will seemed to come alive at that point and looked to each other, then to the boys in worry.

"don't worry about it foolish" tubbo replied with a saddened smile. the part-shark nodded. the others had a conversation, the triplets just listening and not really saying much. soon the door to the bakery opened, inside walking three guards.

"prince wilbur and techno, queen kristen has requested you and the younger boys to be back at the castle for an important talk" the guard said in a formal tone. the whole group let out a collective "oooo". the princes stood up, the younger boys following. will picked tommy up in his arms, knowing the boy was tired.

"see you guys later. don't be stupid" techno waved off. the group said their goodbyes and they headed back to the castle.

on the way there, tommy had fallen asleep on will's shoulder. he never expected himself to let his guard down this easily around new people, but something about will made him feel like he could trust the brunette.

"aww he's sleeping" tubbo whispered, loud enough for techno, ranboo and will to hear.

"i'm assuming that means he trusts will not to murder him in his sleep" techno chuckled, gently patting the sleeping boys head.

"no, that is exactly what that means" ranboo replied in full honesty. will gently pat tommy's back, putting the boy into a deeper slumber.

when they got into the halls, they were met with phil and kristen. phil saw the sleeping boy and smiled. he looked down at the other two and saw them about to pass out as well.

"how about you three go get some rest?" phil suggested, placing his hand on ranboo's shoulder. the awake young boys sleepily nodded and looked around, trying to remember which way to go. the sleepiness had hit them like a truck, as they nearly fell asleep in the spot. techno saw this and picked tubbo up, placing the part-goat on his shoulders

"hold on little guy" he informed. tubbo gently wrapped his arms around techno's neck, not trying to choking the guy. techno picked ranboo up in his arms, causing the boy to let out, what seemed to be a pleased endermen noise.

the twins took the sleeping kids to their rooms. they carefully walked into the room. will walked over to the bedroom with the door to the bathroom and tucked tommy into bed. he then walked over, taking the almost asleep tubbo off techno's shoulders and also tucking him to bed, while techno tucked ranboo into bed.

they walked out of the room, closing the door behind them. they made their way towards the hall and opened the door into the meeting room. phil and kristen's heads jerked up, schlatt just smiled seeing the two, "ah, wilbur and technoblade. so lovely of you to join us" schlatt spoke with a smile, motioning his hand towards two empty seats. phil nodded and the twins made their way, taking a seat.

"what's this about?" will questioned, clearing his throat.

"it's about the new kids you guys have invited into your home" schlatt replied, losing his smile.

"what about them?" techno questioned, interlocking his fingers and staring into schlatt's soul.

"a little birdie told me that they had arrived here after you caught them stealing. so I did some research and they don't belong here" schlatt informed, straightening his posture.

"and why do you say that schlatt?" will questioned, venom seeping into his voice.

"they belong to manburg. they were born there. so, they should be staying there and not in sleepy kingdom." he rebutted, leaning back in his seat.

"like i said many times before. you don't have proof. either way if you did, they're still not leaving this castle." kristen demanded.

"you should be taking your leave now schlatt" will suggested, giving schlatt a very sarcastic smile.

"guards!" phil shouted. two guards walked into the room within seconds and escorted schlatt out of the castle.

"why does he want the three so bad? schlatt hasn't talked to us in months now and then once the three of them come here, he suddenly wants them. like what the hell?" will rambled on, massaging his temples.

"we don't know. are they asleep?" kristen questioned. the twins nodded.

"ok well let's just forget about him for now. i need to go sign off some papers, so if you'll excuse me" phil informed, standing up from the table. the other three nodded and he smiled warmly, soon walking off.

"peculiar boys aren't they?" kristen muttered.

"they are. they seem very closed off" techno added on.

"i mean 2 years in the forest all alone through the ages of 4 to 6, sure makes your lifelines each other" will replied, getting a nod of agreements from his mother and brother.

"have you two finished your homework?" kristen questioned, looking up at her sons. they looked at each other with shocked faces. they forgot homework existed, "you should go do it before your father finds out" she suggested. they nodded and immediately got out of their seats, fast-walking to their rooms. will and techno's rooms were directly next to each other.

techno and will were both very shy people, not talking to people unless a conversation was started. they didn't trust a lot of people, only their mother, father and close friends. the both of them loved to read. the part-ghost was more of a musician himself. he loved to play the guitar when no one else was around. he was afraid of what people might think of his skills, so he never played around people. he was to afraid to.

techno really didn't care what people said about him. he would just move on with his day. the second they say something about his family, it was time to plan a funeral. will on the other hand let everyone's words absorb into his mind. he too is very protective over his family.

the twins did their homework throughout most of the evening. after will had finished, he fazed through the wall separating the two of their rooms, "techno" he announced, causing the piglin to shriek, pulling out his dagger and pointing it at his brother. will put his arms up in fear.

when techno realised who it was, he relaxed, putting the dagger away, "don't do that man!" techno shouted, catching his breath.

"have you finished?" will questioned. techno nodded his head. "wanna go check on the children?" he questioned once again.

"how long ago did we put them into bed?" techno asked, looking up at the clock in his room. It was currently 8pm. they had brought the boys to the castle at around 11am. they had lunch at 1pm. then headed to Niki's bakery at around 2:30pm.

"around 4:30, why?" will informed, taking a seat on techno's bed.

"there's something about them that is just- kinda pulling me towards them" he confessed, walking over and taking a seat next to his brother.

"i know! i've just met them and i feel like it's my duty to protect them" wilbur also confessed, backing up techno's prior statement, "what do you think mum and dad are gonna do?" will questioned after a long minute of silence.

"i don't know. mum loves kids, so she might want them to stay. dad's the same. it's just a matter of time and what happens" techno answered. will nodded his head and got up, walking out the door. techno stood up, following him.

they quietly made their way towards the room where the children were sleeping. techno placed his hand on the door knob and twisted it, walking inside. will followed him through. ranboo's bed was empty. they walked into tubbo's room, his bed was empty too. they started to panic and walked even faster into tommy's room. they sighed in relief when they saw ranboo and tommy fast asleep.

"oh hello" tubbo greeted, looking up at them with a small grin.

"hey tubbo. how long have you been awake?" will questioned, walking over and taking a seat next to tubbo on the couch he was seated on.

"thirty minutes or so" he replied, going back to sketching in an art book.

"i''m pretty sure you guys were in different beds when we left" techno spoke with amusement to his voice.

"we're used to sleeping together" tubbo replied, not taking his eyes away from the art book.

techno took a seat on the desk chair, facing tubbo. the three of them had a conversation, getting to know tubbo a bit better. tubbo felt very happy in that moment. he didn't talk to many people and when he did, they were usually very very mean. minutes later, ranboo groaned and woke up. he sat up straight and looked around.

"boo!" tubbo shouted, placing his artbook and pencil down, getting up and running towards his older brother. tubbo engulfed ranboo in a big hug, ranboo returning it with a small but sleepy smile.

"hey tubs" he greeted softly, his voice breaking a bit. tubbo pulled away and ran over to the other side of the bed, crawling onto the bed and gently shaking tommy awake.

"what is it tubs" tommy questioned in an annoyed tone.

"wake uppp" tubbo whined, still shaking tommy. the part-raccoon just whined and rolled over, facing ranboo. the part-enderman grinned and started doing the exact same thing that his younger brother was doing. the two kept repeating "wake up" over and over again. will and techno were in tears from how much they were laughing.

"i'm awake you pricks!" tommy shouted, slapping off his brothers hands.

"what did you just say?" techno questioned, shocked by the use of language the 6 year old used.

"i said "i'm awake you pricks", why?" tommy repeated.

"tommy- that's a swear" techno spoke.

"and?" he questioned, sitting up and looking at the part-piglin.

"you're six" techno rebutted.

"still not seeing your point" tommy rebutted.

"you're too young to swear" he replied back.

"yikes! your point isn't loading. try again later" tommy spoke back with no hesitation whatsoever.

everyone in the room burst out into loud laughter. it got so bad that some of them were crying and holding their stomachs. anytime someone tried to speak, it would turn into laughter again. the triplets room door then opened and inside walked phil.

"what's so funny kiddos?" he questioned, leaning up against the archway frame of tommy's room.

"s-so tubbo and ranboo were trying to wake tommy up by just shaking him and repeatedly saying "wake up". tommy then shouted "im awake you pricks!" and then techno was very shocked by this and asked him to repeat what he just said and then he did. techno then was like "tommy that's a swear word" and tommy was like "and?" and then techno was like "you're six!" and tommy was like "still not seeing your point" and then-and then" will story told between laughter but just broke down again at the last bit.

"and then techno was like "you're too young to swear" and tom-tommy was like "yikes! Your point isn't loading. try again later" and we just absolutely lost it" ranboo continued on but then everyone broke out into laughter again, phil joining this time. they soon calmed themselves down and wiped away any tears:

"dinners ready by the way. i came up here to tell you guys that" phil informed.

the six of them then headed downstairs towards the dining hall once again, taking a seat. the food for dinner was steak, chips and mashed potato. they talked for the rest of dinner, tommy participating a bit more. it was filled with a lot of laughs.

"do you have any trouble with any of the animals?" phil questioned in between laughs:

"tommy got into a fight with the-" tubbo started but was stopped when ranboo slapped his hand over tubbo's mouth.

"in a fight with what?" kristen questioned, looking up at the five boys, who were hiding their faces.

"don't worry about it queen kristen. all is fine. i am fine. nothing happened. heh.." tommy reassured nervously.

"oh please- don't call me queen kristen. kristen is just fine! i absolutely hate it when people are so formal around me" kristen informed, getting a nod from the three boys. ranboo took his hand away from tubbo's mouth.

"that was mean boo" tubbo pouted, crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat.

"you want me to show you mean?" ranboo rebutted, gripping onto his armrests and leaning towards tubbo. tommy sighed, rubbing his temples.

"one dinner, one dinner is all i ask for you two idiots to be normal. can you do that for me? one dinner? for your beloved brother?" tommy sighed out in disappointment. phil, kristen, ranboo, tubbo, techno and will all burst out into laughter. tommy smiled and ate one of his chips.

"you three really do crack me up" phil complimented in between laughs.

"thank you phiiil" ranboo thanked with a huge smile.

5246 words

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1K 27 7
A family of immortals, a kingdom built for peace, a child born without the everlasting life of gods.
1.5K 113 9
(!!!!!!DISCONTINUED!!!!!!) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‹„โˆ˜โ‹†โˆ˜โ‹„เผ„ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง '๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜บ' ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
161 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...
2.5K 129 28
In a world torn apart by a zombie apocalypse, three teenagers have to figure out how to survive with help from a found family, a love interest, and a...