𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢 || 𝘋𝘳...

Music_Is_Life-Duh

"Malfoy!" I screamed from the common room as I made my way up the stairs and to Malfoy's dormitory. "Draco Ma... Еще

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Diary Entry #1
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Diary Entry #2
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Diary Entry #3
Chapter X
Chapter XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
Diary Entry #4
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Diary Entry #5
Chapter XVIII
A/N
Chapter XIX
Diary Entry #6
A/N
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Diary Log #7
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Diary Log #8
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
A/N
A/N again
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX

Chapter XV

3.1K 101 24
Music_Is_Life-Duh

Three updates in a day? Look at me ✨

"Zabini, you get back here right now!" I screamed, chasing the man around the common. His list was insanely descriptive, and definitely rated R.

He laughed, but didn't stop running as I chased him around one of the couches.

"What happened to your hangover?" He teased.

"Still, very much, there. Killing you just happens to he my top priority, though."

He was on one side of the couch, while I was on the other. He didn't move until I did, and he only moved when I did.

Every time I tried to move, he'd go the opposite direction. After about sixty seconds of that, I gave up and jumped over the couch completely. He let out a high-pitch squeal as he ran away, my fingers barely missed the back-collar of his shirt as he darted an any direction that didn't lead to me.

Goyle stepped down the stairs to the boys' dorms with a tired look on his face. He gave Blaise and I a look, as if to ask what we were doing.

"Red has a crush o--" I clamped my hand over his mouth aggressively, athen used my free arm to put him in a choke hold.

"Sorry, Goyle. Did we wake you?" I asked, speaking over Blaise's muffed yells.

"No," He replied shortly. "Malfoy wants you to be quiet, though."

I laughed, "Tell Malfoy that if he wants me to shut up, he can tell me himself." I looked back at Blaise as I continued to struggle with him. I tightened my choke hold, trying to threaten him to stop licking my hand.

"Is that so?"

My eyes darted up to see Malfoy standing in front of me. I froze, and accidentally let go of Blaise. The man took his shot and took off, taking Goyle with him as he ran up the stairs to leave Draco and I alone.

"It is," I nodded. "You always send your goons to do things for you. I swear, you'd have Crabbe fuck your girlfriend for you if you had one."

He rolled his eyes, "You've got an attitude today."

"Oh, come on," I whined sarcastically. "You don't like it?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. I think it's cute you think I won't shut you up."

I could feel my face heat up, but I tried not to let it stop me. "Aw, is Malfoy threatening me with a spell?"

"More of a promise, really; And, no, it's not a spell."

I turned my head away, trying to hide my flushed face. "Well, you-- I'm hungover, so do that later," I stuttered.

He laughed, but said nothing else. I looked back at him, after a few moments of silence, to see him jump over the back of the couch. He sat in front of me, staring at me.

"Creep," I muttered as I sat down next to him.

"Yet you sit next to me?"

"Never said I hated it," I teased.

The blond stayed still, but his eyes continued to pierce through mine. He looked away after realizing we were have an intimate staring contest.

"What were you and Blaise fighting about?"

"Who says we were fighting?"

"The choke hold."

"Oh, that. Yeah, we were practicing our dance moves. I call that one the..." I trailed off for a second. "Finisher."

"Uh huh, and you were dancing without music?"

I nodded, "We were working on our muscle memory."

"Without the music?"

"Piss off, I dont need to tell you anything." I huffed, slumping into the couch.

He looked at me, again. This time, it was obvious he meant to. I felt my heart quicken at the way his eyes trailed over me, then appeared back up to meet my eyes. It was hot, if I'm being honest.

"Your face is red," Draco acknowledged.

"I'm hungover," I replied, looking up at him.

"I know."

It went silent. Some sort of tension formed between us, and it was annoying. Draco continued to eye me as he occasionally glanced down at my body- Just casually scanning over me.

"I-- Uhm," I cleared my throat. "I was wrestling Blaise because he was being annoying."

The corner of his lips turned up, "Was that so hard?"

"Yes. You don't deserve my honesty," I whined, reluctantly breaking the eye contact to look away- Anywhere else.

"I don't deserve a lot of things," I felt him lean onto the back of the couch. "I still have them, though."

"Like what?" I looked up at him, since I was still slumped into the couch, and he was sitting up straighter than me. Draco glanced down at me, making short-lasted eye contact.

"Well," He scanned over my body once more. I squirmed, suddenly feeling self conscious. It took Draco a moment to finally answer me, "You. I don't think I could have done anything bad enough, in my life, to deserve you."

There he is. That's the guy I don't have a crush on. That's the fake.

I frowned, "Well, you're a jerk, for starters."

"I'm not a jerk," He defended. "I'm reasonable."

"Sure, okay." I replied sarcastically.

"At least I don't scare people off. Blaise ran off as soon as he got the chance."

"That's because--" I stopped myself. "Nevermind."

Draco looked at me again, his eyes glistened with curiousity. I could tell he was about to ask what I was going to say, just by the way he looked at me.

When other people are around, Draco shapes his eyes to look at me with disgust. Though, he can't hide the way they light up (I've noticed). When we're alone, though, he looks at me completely different. He looks at me like I'm a human worth spending time on.

"What?" Draco asked.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Why'd you stop talking?"

"Oh, uh," I paused. I stopped talking for many reasons: To admire him, to hide the fact that I like him, to not annoy him, etc. "Hey, what time is it?"

"That's what you've decided to do? Change the subject? Real clever."

"Thank you, I like to think of myself as a genius." I smiled as I watched his reaction. He just rolled his eyes, a small curve tugged at the edge of his lips, signaling an even smaller smile.

"It's eleven," He finally replied.

"Ooh, do you want to go get lunch?"

"With you?" He asked. I could tell it was supposed to be an insult by the way he said it, but I just couldn't take it as one.

"Yeah. I'm the only one who'll eat lunch with you that isn't mind controlled, smitten, or insanely perverted." I said, referencing all of his friends.

"Oh, speaking of Pansy," Draco began shamelessly. I almost laughed. "I shouldn't have let her drag me away last night," He admitted.

"Aw, is that an apology?"

"No. Now get up, are we getting food or not?"

"Slow down, Flash. You're not even up, yet."

Draco pushed himself off of the couch and looked at me, giving me a 'wanna bet?' look.

I held out my hand so he could help me up, which he reluctantly took. He pulled me to my feet, and I thanked him- To which he only replied with a grunt.

"To the ca--" I got cut off by Blaise knocking on the stairs with his fist.

"I'm coming down, so if anyone's fucking, please let me know." After he got off the last step, his eyes landed on me, then went to Draco. "Oh.. Still nothing?"

"Shut. Up." I said through gritted teeth.

Blaise just laughed as he walked past us, "I'm getting lunch. Are you coming with?"

"We'll be right behind you," I said. He nodded before walking out of the common.

"So, you speak for me now?" Draco asked, one eyebrow raised higher than the other.

"You speak over me all the time, I don't want to hear it." I rolled my eyes.

As we made our way through the school, I couldn't help but occasionally look over at the blond beside me. He seemed to be deep in thought, like always.

"Why'd you tell Blaise to shut up?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"He was being annoying," I answered with a half truth.

Draco nodded, and didnt push the subject any further.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

730K 15.7K 59
"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed through gritted teeth, "Fuck you Malfoy"...
715K 25.2K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...
568K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
345K 5.5K 116
"ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴍᴀʟꜰᴏʏ." "ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ." [UNDER EDITING] What happens when you, the wittiest girl in the Slytherin house, landed yourself in so much tr...