𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡�...

By rubyywooo

Tine was dared to text his phone neighbour an 'I love you' More

Phone neighbour
Drama is my middle name
'Thanks Tine'
Stop acting like me
Love at first bump
Drunk Sexting
Confession
They finally meet
The Date pt.1
The Date pt.2
Boyfriends
'Who are you?'
BRO
Special chapter: Phone Sex

Dad? Daddy!

2.5K 169 162
By rubyywooo

....Tine was absolutely bewildered, making all his sleep fly away just like that, when he saw the face of the person on the other side of the door

"Wha.." Tine trailed off, his jaw hanging low.

"Who are you?"

**

Tine tried to put on a serious tone but it came more frightened than he had expected.

The person deeply sighed and nudged Tine aside, making his way into Tine's room.

"Your dad" He spoke, absolutely uninterested.

"Huh? No. Wait what? Are you his secret long lost tw-"

"Before you freak out anymore, I'm not Sarawat's twin brother or anything. I am Sarawat."

Tine looked at the sleeping figure behind his screen on his PC on the bed, "Wow so you're pretending to be your twin now? Look Sarawat's literally sleeping right now. Are you here to kidnap me? Wh-"

"Shut up Tine. I didn't want you to wake up to an empty bed so I put up a virtual background of me sleeping. I don't have freaking twin" Sarawat said, cutting off Tine's rambling.

"No"

"Yes"

"I don't believe you"

"Tine" Sarawat sighed.

"If you want money then just sa-"

Tine was yet again cut off from his rambling but this time, when a pair of soft luscious lips landed on his.

Sarawat grabbed Tine by his neck and started to deepen the kiss which caught Tine off-guard making him gasp a little, Sarawat used the opportunity to slide his tongue allowing himself to taste every corner of Tine's mouth.

Tine grabbed Wat's shoulder with one hand as his other found its way to Wat's hair. Tine grabbed locks of boyfriend's soft brunette hair, pulling them softly and tilting his head a little to give him better access.

Tine knew that it was his Wat as soon as felt the latter's pair of lips on his own.

Both of them pulled back when the pair ran out of breath, gasping for air and rested their foreheads togethers.

"Great way to start a day" Tine giggled. "Also you might not be my dad but you sure are my daddy" he whispered in Wat's ear.

"Still won't believe it's me?" Wat smirked.

Tine just smiled and let out a small chuckle shaking his head against Sarawat's forehead. Tine then wrapped his arms around his waist, tightly hugging him as he collapsed his face on Wat's shoulder.

"What's with you, huh? My big baby" Wat said as he mimicked Tine by tightly wrapping his arms around his baby.

Tine just made whiny noises in response.

Sarawat gently patted Tine's hair before he tried to detangle himself from his boyfriend's octopus grip.

"You okay, love?" Sarawat cooed, still rubbing Tine's head, brushing his fingers through Tine's locks.

Tine hummed in response.

"I got breakfast, come on now, you'll be late to Uni. I'll drop you"

"Aren't you coming?"

"No. Dad wants me in the office at afternoon and that's when all my classes for today are..so no point in coming"

Tine sighed.

"Tua woon wai" Sarawat called and Tine turned back to look at him with questioning eyes.

"What's the matter with you?" Sarawat asked and Tine just shrugged and shook his head indicating that it's nothing.

Wat knew it wasn't nothing but he didn't push the matter further, he knew Tine would speak about when was ready.

Both of them sat down to eat the breakfast that Wat got for them

"Wait, why are you here again?" Tine asked stuffing a piece of pancake in his mouth.

"Wow. How grateful"

"Ai'Wat~~"

"Cause you said you wanted me to come last night and I didn't so I'm making up for it now"

Tine got up from his chair, leaning forward and quickly pecked Wat's cheek before going back on his seat.

Sarawat smiled.

"What's that? You do realise that I've water here too right?" Tine asked, pointing at the bottle on the table.

"That's orange juice. It's freshly squeezed. You should stop drinking processed juices, they're not good for your health"

"Ok mom"

"Shut up"

"Wat" Tine called, pouring the orange juice into a glass "Are oranges named oranges because oranges are orange or is orange named orange because oranges are orange?" Tine continued to ask.

Sarawat sighed and looked at Tine, slowly blinking his eyes, trying to process the information or whatever the hell that Tine just said "Tine" he called out and sighed again.

"What?"

"Did you seriously just say orange eight times in one sentence and it actually makes sense?"

"I always make sense"

"In your dreams?"

"Bold of you to assume that I make sense to myself in my dreams"

"You don't have to do that"

"Do what?"

"You don't have to fun of yourself, I'm here for it"

"Ai'Wat~~~"

Tine whined and started to get up as he was done eating. Sarawat looked at his plate and sighed.

"Tine"

"What?"

"Eat the fruits. I literally cut watermelon for you the first thing in the morning. You are not leaving that"

"You keep getting more and more like my mom. I don't know if I'm dating my boyfriend or my babysitter at this point"

"Shut up and eat"

"How can I do both of them at the same time? I can't eat with my mouth clos-"

"Don't even" Wat cut off Tine.

"Wat" Tine called, curiously.

"Please stop" Sarawat begged.

"If we have watermelon"

"Not again" Wat groaned.

"Shouldn't we also have firemelon, earthmelon, and airmelon"

"Tine, I-"

"The elemelons~" Tine dramatically said in a high pitch, opening his hands in the air.

"Get a boyfriend, they said. It'll be fun, they said" Wat sighed

"Shut up. I'm the most fun thing that ever happened to you"

A/n- After this draft getting deleted twice, I finally am publishing it, third time's a charm they say.

Btw, This book is trending no.1 in hashtag sarawat for a couple of days now. So yay!!

Anyhoo, Thoughts on the chapter? Also Is it just me or is our Tine getting more idiotic with the passing day?

Sarawat: HE IS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.3K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...
125K 5.7K 28
Love is just a feeling yet it has such a strong impact on even the most powerful people in the world. It says whom you can't defeat with physical pow...
310K 20K 37
Sarawat and Tine share a bed. Sarawat and Tine have never met. A story about two unlikely 'bedmates' who find their way to each other OR Two broken...
8.9K 532 9
A thief Metawin enters a house to steal things but instead gets his heart stolen by an innocent boy Bright who lived there...