Only His

By Shawty_melodies

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cнаpтёя Ѳпё | ✎
Cнаpтёя TШѳ|✎
Cнаpтёя Tняёё|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳця|✎
Cнаpтёя $їж|✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎
Cнаpтёя Йїпё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Tщёгѵё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tнїятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳцятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп
Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп
Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fїѵё
Єpїгѳgцё

Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎

10.6K 347 192
By Shawty_melodies

Kazimir

I get out of the car and walk to her side. I pick her up and shut the car door trying to keep the noise down. I don't want to wake her from her sleep.

I could have left her there, but I she would throw a tantrum.

I walk up to the door and watch one of the guards open it for me.

"Welcome home sir, You are back early," Damien spoke standing with his hands behind his back.

He looks down at Aliyah in my arms then back up at me. He stares at her and something flickers in his eyes. Weird.

"Do not say anything but do me a favor and check on Alexei so I know her friend got home," I spoke and walked off going upstairs.

Also sir you have a problem," He said.

I stopped halfway on the stairs and turned my attention to him.

"Like what?" I ask, not caring.

I will get someone else to do it.

"Your father is persistent about this marriage. It need to happen in two months."

I just continued up the stairs. I clench my jaw not wanting to deal with this. I wasn't going to marry her and I don't plan to.

"You're engaged?"

I heard a voice echo in the empty hallways. I looked down and she was staring up at me. When did she wake up?

"You're awake? and that's not your business," I stated.

I walk into my bedroom, I should have went to the guest instead. She untangled herself from my arms and stood in front of me.

She was going to start an argument and nor was I in the mood to deal with one of her fits.

"Yes it is, If you were tryna get into my panties," She hollered.

"There is no way you're coming near me again," She continued to rant.

"I feel bad for your Fiancé and if I was yours I would kill myself before I married your ass." Her yapping was annoying me.

"Will you shut up and let me explain," I interrupted wanting to just shut her up.

She paused and waited for me to speak.

"My father wants me to get married and I don't want to," I sighed walking to my closet taking off my suit jacket.

"Oh," Is all she said.

I could hear the sadness in her voice a bit. Is she pitying me?

"I'm 34 and yet my father is trying to arrange a marriage."

"YOUR 34?" She yelled staring at me with wide eyes.

"How old did you think I was," I stare at her.

"Like 27 to 30," She mumbled.

I take off my shirt and don't put on another shirt. I don't like walking around with a shirt on.

"How old are you?" I asked actually concerned now.

There is no way she's underage, she looks at least 26. She works at the club she is over eighteen, but there is no way she is that young.

"I'm 24," She replies and plays with her fingers.

I take off my pants and toss them to the side. I watched as she tried to avert her eyes away from me.

"Don't act shy now, It was bound to happen," I laugh.

"You're handsome for an old man you know," She comments looking at me.

I put on my sweatpants and come out of the closet.

"I'm not that old." I chuckled.

I walked over to her and I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me. She lets out a hiss when I touch her.

I didn't really need to touch her, but I wanted to.

"Did you hurt yourself when you jumped out?" I move my hand away and lift her shirt up. I tried to look for a bruise but couldn't see one.

"You won't find a bruise dumbass, I'm too black for that," She snorts, swatting my hand away.

I didn't know how to respond to that so I stayed quiet and just looked at her. She burst out laughing and tried to hold in her laughter.

"Can I just get ice and some painkillers," she says, still laughing.

"Don't leave this room," I say and walk out, closing the door behind me.

"Make sure she doesn't leave this room," I ordered.

I head downstairs to see Damien still downstairs. I go to the fridge and take out an ice pack, then find some Ibuprofen for her.

"What are you going to do with her," He asks me and hands me a water bottle.

"Nothing, she's just entertainment."

I get an apple out of the fruit bowl. I bit into it and chewed on it as Damien racked through his thoughts.

"Kazimir, she seems innocent and does she know who you are?"

"No, I will tell her when I feel like it and that's the point."

I take another bite of my apple. I smile at the idea of keeping her by my side all the time. It would take some time to make her submit to me, but it would only take me a week or so. I watch as Damiens' face turns into a frown.

"She is not a puppet, She has feelings as well and she seems very genuine. I can not watch you destroy her." He objected with a now furious look on his face.

"Are you questioning me? You may have watched me grow up but never try to tell me what to do when it comes to my women."

I shouted standing in front of his face now.

"You do not scare me Kazimir but all I want is for you to leave her out of your games." He replied and stepped away from me.

"Imani has gone through a lot already and I refuse to watch you ruin her." He added and walked out of the kitchen.

I was beyond furious that he even dared to talk to me in such a manner. Damien never questions me and who is Imani? Maybe Damien has her mistaken for someone else. I watched the empty space where he last stood.

I finish up my apple and throw it away. I head back upstairs with the stuff. I walk into the room and see Aliyah sitting on the bed on her phone.

"Here," I say and hand her the pill and water. She gives me a small thanks and takes it from my hand.

"Take off your clothes and I will give you my clothes," I spoke and watched her take the pain medication.

"I need to take a shower." She replies and gets up and walks towards the bathroom.

She's being awfully silent, did she hear us? She barely understands Russian. I followed behind her and scanned her body up and down.

"Are you going to watch me the whole time," She asks, laughing a bit.

"I will leave when you're in the shower," I say.

I lean against the door frame. She shrugs and starts to take off her clothes. First her shirt then her bra. I watch as the jiggle from her movements, I feel myself getting hard. I should have left.

She takes off her jeans and panties. She looks up at me standing there naked. "You have a nice body," I said and roamed my eyes over my body. She doesn't know that she belongs to me but she will soon.

Her lush and full breasts were nice and perky. Her nipple piercings shimmer in the light. I wasn't sure if she actually had then. I can't wait to feel them in my hands. She had a nice round ass and thick thighs. The more I watched her body the more I wanted to fuck her and make her mine.

I saw a tattoo on her thigh. It was a snake wrapped in flowers. It was eccentric.

"You have a tattoo and nipple piercings? You look too innocent for that," I stated.

"Well I'm not and there are a lot of things you don't know about me," She replied.

"What does it mean to you, the tattoo?" I asked. trailing my eyes down her body, and then between her legs.

"You're a pervert, it's not happening anytime and my tattoo means none of your fucking business." She says.

She turns around and faces the mirror.

"Are you going to tell me your name?" She says, staring at me through the mirror and changing the topic.

"No," I replied and stared back. I did let my eyes drift a bit, but I still came back to her face.

"Kazimir you're being ridiculous," She keeps her eye contact and smiles.

"How?" I asked.

"I asked the guy outside, I knew you weren't going to tell me."

I hummed a response because it's true, I wasn't.

"What else do you know?"

"That you have a lot of bodyguards and money." She replies and turns to me.

"I love that you wanna keep this conversation going, but I don't. I would like to take off my wig and take a shower. On top of that I need you to stop staring me down." She smiles and crosses her arms.

I couldn't help but watch her breast and ignored her.

"You have big mouth, what else do you use it for besides pissing everyone off," I laugh.

She murmurs under her breath and I don't know what she says.

"Do you always Kidnap black women and harass them to a point where they want to kill you and their selves?"

"You want to kill me?"

I raised my eyebrows and stalked over to her. She backs up a bit, but she didn't have anywhere to go.

She put her self in a corner.

"Actually no, but Mentally yes," she says.

"You won't be able to lay hand on me, so I advised you that you would get that silly thought out your head darling."

She kept quiet and didn't say anything else. She knows how to be quiet? I would have never expected that.

I put my hand out to caress her face, but she refuses my touch. Her bottom lip quivers and I feel a small amount of joy spread through me.

I leave the bathroom to get her a rag and spare toothbrush. I put it on the counter and went back to watching her.

She doesn't acknowledge me and she does her thing. She had braids going back and she looked different.

She massaged her scalp and started to move towards the shower.

"Are you going to wash your hair?"

"Have you ever been with a black girl?" She asks in a deadpan tone. What type of question is that? Her snarky remarks are back as well.

"Net," I replied, confused. What does this have to do with anything?

"As I suspected, well you don't have the hair products I need so no." She answers.

She opens the shower door and gets in. I think ao heard a small sigh coming from her.

I leave the bathroom and wait for her to be finished. I got her one of my shirts and boxers, then a towel. I leave the stuff in the bathroom and lay down on the bed. I hear her singing in the shower and laugh to myself.

She was just being a bitch and now she's singing happily in the shower.

Thirty minutes later she comes walking out in my clothes. She looked so sexy in them, I sat up and moved to the edge of the bed. She came over and sat next to me without me telling her.

"Do we have to sleep in the same bed?" She asked.

"Yes," I answered and got comfortable in bed.

"Eh Eh mi nuh sleep next to yuh dutty bludclart self nasa, get to di showa," she says bewildered. Her accent changed and I barely understood her.

Something about the shower and that's it.

"What are you saying?"

"Now you know how I feel when you speak Russian, I said go take a shower before you ever think I'm sleeping with your dirty self," she repeated.

She seemed serious about this, so that's what I did. I took a shower and when I came out she was fast asleep. I got in the bed with her and brought her closer to me.

I never had a woman sleep in my bed before. One that I even haven't even fucked. I usually keep that out my personal space.

I will just make a small expectation for her this one time. It won't happen again, she turns over and buries her face into my chest.

I didn't know what to do. I just let her become comfortable and I slowly adjusted to it. I slowly fell asleep with my arm around her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 547 32
"On the ground," Ace instructs, his voice steady and low. I gawk at him, my eyes bugging from their sockets. "You're kidd-" "Do as he says," Viper m...
410K 7.7K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
1.4M 49.4K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...
435K 9.3K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...