Bakugo x Hanahaki disease rea...

By Katsumei2

Basically the story is about the reader always having feelings for Bakugo but he tells the class he has a gir... More

Info page
The day we met
Birthday disaster
Monster?
⚠️Little info⚠️
Worried?
First day
School drama
A fight?
A fight? Part 2
We meet again...
THE ACTUAL FIGHT
Strange day
🥀🌸Hanahaki disease🌸🥀
Blood, pain and sadness
Next level type of pain
What is happening?!
More than just pedals
Just besfriends
🏴‍☠️🥀Death🥀🏴‍☠️
🏴‍☠️🥀Death🥀🏴‍☠️ Pt.2
❓✨New life?✨❓
🏴‍☠️🤫The secret🤫🏴‍☠️
🏴‍☠️🤫The secret🤫🏴‍☠️ pt2
😀Almost caught😀
Shitty day
🏳The truth is out🏳
❓😃What now😃❓
Dude im so sorry
Keep going?
GOD IM SO SORRY
Mission: meeting mom
Dumb ass plan
Time together
I see dead people
happy? Sad?
We'll be fine
Unknown
Trapped by choice
-.1.-
-.2.-
-.3.-
Finished?
REALITY CHECK

Seeing Ghosts?

911 16 3
By Katsumei2

Y/n P.O.V
OH THANK GOD HE DIDNT SUSPECT ANYTHING. I was panicking, but luckily he believed my story. I was in my dorm room, it was LITREALLY my dorm room. Bakugo got mad when he heard that I was staying there, jealous much.

I was laying in bed, I wasn't tired at all. Suddenly I heard a thud, like something had fallen down. I quickly made my way outside, and looked at the halls. No one not even an object. 'Maybe it was up stairs' I thought to myself, I walked towards the elevator, but the door opened.

,,Denki? What are you doing up so late?" I asked walking towards him. He stood in shock, I waved my hand at his face, but he still didn't move. ,,Denki is everything alright? Why are you staying so still?" I walked towards him, and he backed away, scared. ,,S-Stay away from me! You're not real!"

Than I remembered, I forgot to disguise myself. He ran down the hallways knocking on everybody's door waking them up. I panicked and ran after him trying to stop him. But it was to late, he had knocked on everybody's door. People started getting out of their dorm, I had to make a run for it.

I ran the other way and looked for an open window. I found one and jumped down. I saved myself, by flying up with my black wings.

Denki P.O.V
I was peacefully asleep, when I fell out of my bed, hitting my head on the floor. I sat up, holding my head in pain. I walked out of my dorm to go get a bandaid from Momo. I got into the elevator and pressed the floor she was on. When the doors opened, I saw someone I walked forward but than stopped.

,,Denki? What are you doing up so late?" Y/n was In front of me, speaking. She was alive, but that was impossible. I stood there in shock, I didn't move an inch. She had said something but I was to in shock to listen to her. She than got closer, making me back up.
,,S-Stay away from me! You're not real!" I said, I ran to the doors, knocking on every single one of them. She tried to stop me but it was to late I had knock on everyone's door.

She started running away, I soon followed her, seeing her jump out of a window. I ran to the window looking down. There was no one there. ,,Hey kaminari what are you doing up so late?" Momo asked, grabbing my shoulder. I turned around and looked at her. ,,she was right there I saw her! I swear!" I pointed at the hallway, she hugged me, and cried a little. ,,We all miss her Kaminari. We all do" ,,I saw her! She was right there! I swear!" I cried, quietly.

The next day
Y/n P.O.V
I had to wait until everyone went to bed again, which took forever by the way. After awhile everyone had gone to bed, I flew back to the window, and carefully walked back to my dorm.

527 words
It's kinda short but it took way to long for no reason T—T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 236 38
I no longer use this account and this story is UNFINISHED. I am now at @lucolan where I am starting to rewrite this work and work on new stories. Thi...
172K 4K 23
{A Katsuki Bakugo x Fem Reader Fic} "Goddamn it i fucking like you now stop looking at me like that" "i-," "just reject me or whatever" "...i uhm i...
29.3K 1K 32
You're a student at UA you live with your best friend Kaminari due to some family issues. Your shy and socially awkward but it seems like your blonde...
346K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...