always forever, shinichiro sa...

By pokarri

there's never in every always More

ALWAYS FOREVER
001
002
003
004
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
note

005

2.2K 120 61
By pokarri

章名 : An Escape

What will you do if somebody confessed to you?

You repeatedly pushed the backspace on keyboard to change your question in the search engine. You're currently stressing yourself out in your usual rented room in the same internet café, trying to find helpful answers from your yesterday's biggest reckless decision for leaving and rejecting Shinichiro behind.

Everyday, as you keep on inhaling oxygen, knowing that you are Y/N Hashimoto, a girl who looks for something using an unjustifiable risks while living in Tokyo makes you stumble in regret, remembering his dark eyes glow as he tried to explain how he catched that such feelings, but you, a crazy woman, turning his lively eyes to a pale, gloomy one. Even saying that he's weird.

"Idiot . . . You're an idiot!" you slammed your hands on the desk making the monitor shake from your strength.

"Leaving now, Y/N?" You stopped, facing the personnel. She's already familiar to you and even giving you some gossips you wanted to hear and whatever she wants to share. You can not help but to listen sometimes because she might let you rent computer for free for being a good listener, and it's a gossip!

"Yep, I'll borrow an umbrella . . .  will return it next month." you answered pulling the black umbrella in its stand.

"You can keep it, I won't mind." She blew the gum as she wiggle her eyebrows to your sight. "Oh? Thanks."

When you stepped out, you didn't notice that she followed your back. "New car?" she ask, tapping the roof of newly black colored honda civic.

Her question makes your shoulders flattened, eyeing her. "Stolen one." you proudly smirk. As if she'll tell anybody

She cackled with laughter when she remembered that someone last week reported it to a police, crying and telling a police that his car is stolen. Looking at you, she placed her hand on your shoulders tapping it. "Such a silly girl, keep it rolling. Haha!"

Your flip phone beamed and a message coming from the person you least expected to message you, have come thru to your inbox. Making you combed your hair, asking out yourself what did this person inhaled for giving a fuck about you today.

From:  your mother, don't reply!!!

we're in japan right now w your dad. if he's not busy, we will go to visit you tonight.

Your mother went with her man in another country when your father disappeared. Leaving you just by yourself, few years ago. She explained that it is just a business thing for going but because you love to interfere and your curiosity is killing you, you contacted her manager that turns out her husband now. Now that they're back here, you know you don't want to face them, especially that ugly jerk.

"What?" a laugh sneaked out to your lips, your mom always depending her choices in life on her new man.

You scoffed immediately as you type your reply; huh? dad's already dead. Keeping the phone in your pocket again as you started to follow your steps going on somewhere, somewhere you want to be with, even if just for awhile. 

Thinking of bothering Toshio now, who is back to its old crime habit makes your lips crumpled. Your cousin of yours will make your day more annoying. "I want to rest . . ."

You park your car next to where no one is passing, despite the fact that changing the car's color won't hide that it's a stolen from your wrecked yet pretty hands.

A moist planted upon your soft lips to avoid it being dry from the spot you are standing right now. You blended yourself in the crowd walking to a one direction, because seriously you do not even know where you should go. 

From your right hand which holds the umbrella, you stopped your body when you get familiarize to the place you are walking right now, your pair of eyes spotted the shop, Shinichiro's motor shop, being closed with the roll up grill.

You cluelessly stand for another minute, thinking what happened to the guy you rejected. Did he got his heart broken that makes him closed his shop?

"Who are you looking for, Y/N?"

"Who knows, my feet just got me here." You answered not facing the guy who's beside you. You are drowning from thinking too much about what happened to Shinichiro that night.

"Or because you have finally thought that you like me too?" His flat voice whispered to your ears making you face him, him who's carefully leaning its stoned eyes to you.

"Shinichiro?!" His lips smile wider than yesterday. His eyes winged a wink making you sigh in relief. Shinichiro's wearing his unkempt hair that makes you think that he has a pet bird and it nests on his head.

You both locked a smile in each other's faces. Guess he's okay, huh.

He lazily scooped his hands on his pocket and pulling out his keys, you can not help but to fake a cough to minimize the awkward air that the both of you are inhaling right now.

Shinichiro made you to follow him, grabbing a chance to drink some coke with him and especially to comfort him for what happened yesterday.

Your conscience won't shut you up, "Seems like a lot has changed here, Shinichiro." you complimented his shop. Tapping the speedometer of a Yamaha's two stroke bike, you effortlessly slide away your hand on the cold gas tank.

Eyeing the four-cornered room, last week ago, you barely have a glimpse of its shop because you are too stunned to him, being completely in shape and handsomely alive. "Uh, yes. I've earned quickly from fixing the motor you slammed."

You stopped, giving Shinichiro an immediate reaction, rolling your splendid eyes, making him to chuckle his throat. "It's not my fault . . . Toshio's the one who hold that wheel, okay?" you explained to him.

He just nod and walking his feet away, raising his slender arms to push a button near his face. Shinichiro talk, "Even if you ruin all the bikes here in my shop . . . in Tokyo, or anywhere, I'll gladly tinker every part of it."

Shinichiro easily managed to make your lips apart from his cozy words, the sound of ceiling fan being turned on and circling its blade on the top filled the shop's quietness.

"Cat got your tongue, Y/N?" He playfully dragged a steel wheel infront of your confused eyes, "What's this, Shinichiro?"

"A steel," Shinichiro sedulously put down it without giving you a stare, just answering your obvious question.

You fixed your hair and looked down at him, he's busy wiping the every inch of it. Shinichiro's reflection hunted your eyes, you ask him. "Why you're giving me a steel?"

"'Cause I'm steel into you." His words . . . his words makes your knees shake and crumpled, sitting down your back, lifting an angle to meet his serious pair of jet black eyes,  "That's why I rejected you."

"This is who am I, Y/N. I don't even know why are you rejecting a full-package-Shinichiro-Sano-deal, girls in my middle-school year are screaming whenever they see this face. This handsome face." You awfully spill him a gaze. 

You think that it's odd that girls will like him in his frail body built, it was as if he was going to fall with just one blow on his head, he was just so thin in the picture and to his figure now, there's no completely difference. "They're probably screaming because they know that you are a part of gang, not because they like you." 

"I, uh, already retired that's why they don't like me 'kay, but how do you know that I bec—" you pointed the picture, placed in the receiving desk. "I saw that picture frame, is that you and your gangmates?"

Shinichiro gave you a weird eye and shaking lips, stopping himself to laugh at your innocent eyes. "Gangmates? Really, Y/N?"

"Am I wrong?" you sound dumbfounded, not realizing something, Shinichiro get his way to tell you about it. But he can't get off his mind your face poisely pointing his gangmates. "I'm just asking, Shinichiro. You're laughing?! Stop laughing!"

"Okay, okay. You want to know something now about me, huh?" You followed to sit beside him when Shinichiro tapped the steel wheel, answering, "Unfortunately."

You catch a glimpse once again to the picture that Shinichiro's holding now, they are four of them. 

Shinichiro's composed figure is sitting, while the flag of their gang, with an imprint name Black Dragon, laying on the pedestrian floor. "Takeomi Akashi," his forefinger pointed the black long haired lanky man, "He was the Black Dragon's vice president."

"That guy look so serious," you commented.

His forefinger and middle one landed on the guys who's standing beside him, "And this is Keizo Arashi," you traced the man's tanned fierce-looking face, Arashi's more taller than Takeomi, and he looks more serious, you thought, ". . . and Wakasa Imaushi, Black Dragon's captains." You notice his earrings that added life to his exhausted look and assuming that he's the shortest of them.

"What are you doing in the middle, Shinichiro?" you jokingly looked at him realizing that this is becoming a habit of yours, asking even if you know the answer.

He shrugged, "Nothing? Sitting handsome." you softly slapped his shoulders, making his lips grew longer turning to a squishy pout. 

"You won't introduce yourself, Shinichiro? I'm waiting what will you say about yourself . . . like," standing your body off, you placed your hands both on your waist, chest were held as high as you can, feeling the moment that you think Shinichiro have felt, "Shinichiro Sano! This, look at this Y/N, I am Shinichiro Sano, who is the Black Dragon's Preside—"

Shinichiro gapped his mouth at the sight of yours, thinking of cutting your ass off. "You're embarassing yourself, Y/N." But the truth is, he's the one who's being embarass because you perfectly depicted him in some way.

Slowly falling again to your knees, you lay your chin on your palm facing his smooth gaze. "And you like that, don't you?" you whispered beneath your eyes locking together, "I really really like it." he then again, admitted what he feels.

"So . . ." you are the one who looked away from his deep hyptonising attention, how can he swiftly do that to you? Making you forget what you really have to do today, "You own that bike, Shinichiro?" you ask, pointing a red moped scooter bike that seems dazzling your eyes, you didn't know that despite of Shinichiro being a president of a gang, will own a cutesy size of motorbike.

"It's my br—" he stopped when Shinichiro saw your eyes flickered with a glittering awe at the sight of his brother's bike, ". . . wanna take a ride?" your ears dangled at his invitation, as you want to cackle your laugh when you think that it's going as you planned.

"Tonight. Let's go out tonight." When you told him that, Shinichiro's smile can not be wipe off even if you already left few hours ago. Even if his jaw's too tired to keep that smile wonder the shop, if it's you being the reason behind it, Shinichiro won't stop smiling like an idiot.

Touching the red bike that his brother own,  this is the reason why you want to go out with Shinichiro so he started tinkering it, even if it's already fine and steady.

His mood is as bright as the sun that hitting your bare face, looking to your car in a distant. You can not help but to smile too, bitterly, not because you make Shinichiro smile again after he lost it yesterday, but to the fact that you are gonna use Shinichiro as your escape, from tonight's supposedly nightmare. "Shinichiro . . ." you murmured his name, it is sweet as your voice, going in to your car.

Passing his motorshop, "Please be a sweet escape."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 116 11
✔︎𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗✔︎ "𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤?, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚?" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝�...
1M 44.7K 61
"𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗲. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝘁." 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼...
20.4K 533 13
𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖷 𝖥𝖾𝗆𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽
85.2K 3K 13
[discontinued] ............... -; when a suicidal maniac stumble upon an insane group of delinquents.