ꜱᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇ...

By SoniaLudenberg

Yandere danganronpa imagines and scenarios Some may be long, some may be short. I have some rules in the fi... More

Rules for requests.
°▪︎ Request box ▪︎°
▪︎° Junko °▪︎
°▪︎Red Ropes▪︎°
▪︎°Lυƈƙ°▪︎
°▪︎Broken▪︎°
▪︎°/Gone/°▪︎
°▪︎Kindness▪︎°
Doll

▪︎°Klutz°▪︎

242 2 0
By SoniaLudenberg

If s/o was like Mikan. Ex, timid, crys consistently, lands in the most....interesting....positions, and people attempting to take advantage of her.

Tw. Explicit language? , making claims of things you don't genuinely want to do, threatening, mentions of kidnapping, nothing too crazy in this.

Rantaro Amami

- He knows his darling is timid, that's one of the reasons he felt the need to have her near him at all times.

- "I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I'll take off my clothes if you want!" It honestly does hit, and hurts him to hear you say that. "No! It's fine S/o! Plus, you shouldn't offer such things if it's not really what you want to do. I would never take advantage of you."

- However, when he finds guys trying to take advantage of you, he's so engulfed in rage, he almost lunged at them. But he knew he had to keep his act on, at least until your his.

- "Hey S/o! You really made us upset. Why don't you start stripping for me? It'd make me feel so much better."

- Rantaro heard those words come out of someone's mouth while he was stalking you. "I did?! I'm so sorry! Here I'll take off my clothes for you!"

- When Rantaro heard that, he knew he had to step in.

- "Hey, ass whole. You shouldn't be taking advantage of a woman, so I recommend you back off before I beat you bloody."

- That was really the day he knew he would have to act fast if he didn't want the world to taint your pure heart.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

- He honestly found your timidness annoying at first. He's stuck up, so of course he did. But as he got to know you, he started standing up for you from time to time, not completely loving of course, but he considered it as pity.

- However like Rantaro, he figured that this was the reason he should keep you away from everyone. He was a remnant of despair, and he knew the world was full of many people that would take advantage of his darling.

- "Ahh! I'm so sorry! I tripped again!" You started crying while you were in this spread eagle pose wrapped in some wire , some guys started taking pictures of you, causing you to sob even more.

- Luckily, Fuyuhiko was there, and helped you get untangled and helped you up. He then walked up to all those boys and made sure to tell them off.

- "You better delete that. And if you as so dare to post that or send that to anyone, I'll have you killed."

- From that day forth, he never left your side, and knew damn well, one day he'd have to kidnap you so no one could ever see your vulnerable side aside from him.

Nagito Komaeda

- Nagito was already obssesed with you. He would stalk you on the daily and yearned for your attention.

- The fact that you were like this and were this vulnerable, was just the cherry on top, and more of a reason for you to be his. At least in Nagitos eyes.

- You two were talking when two guys walked up to you. Bad move oh their end...oh why would they do that?

- "S/o, we heard you do impressions, why don't you crawl on the ground and start barking like a dog?"

- Before you could even get on the ground Nagito punched one of the guys square in the face, whilst the other guy ran away. Not like Nagito at all. But it was in the heat of the moment. He looked quite angry, so being the person you are, of course you thought it was your fault.

- "Komaeda, are you mad at me?! I'm so so sorry! I'll let you pinch me if you want!"

- Gosh, he did not like hearing you say that, why would you think it was your fault?

- "S/o, no! It's not your fault! And you don't have to be formal with me. Just call me Nagito." His frown turned into a smile as he embraced you into a hug while rubbing your hair.

- Just all the more proof that you should be his....

Shuichi Saihara

- Like Nagito, Shuichi had already taken an interest to you. However he was not as obsessed with you as Nagito was. At least not until he realized how soft you really were....

- Going to hopes peak, there's smaller classrooms that aren't occupied that usually people just use to have sex. However, he heard crying. Not sex crys or whimpers, no. Like real sobbing tears.

- He's a detective. So of course he decided to check it out. But imagine his surprise when he saw his darling on the ground crying while 4 guys, 2 of which were punching your arms and legs one of them was drawing, well....more the less writing the meanest things on his darling , and one was filming it all, he was angry.

- They were not looking for the teachers to come in and suspend them so they all ran off, however, Shuichi grabbed that 'camera mans' phone before he got away, without him noticing, and oh boy he was never going to give that thing back.

- He walked up to you, and hugged you cooing sweet things in your ear while rubbing your hair.

- No one was ever going to take advantage of you again.

944 words

First one, so I hope you liked it. It took me like almost a full two hours to make. If you want me to do this imagine with other characters lmk, and leave your requests for me if you have any.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.2K 44
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
34.5K 2.3K 56
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
14.8K 554 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..