Percy Jackson Gay Ships

By Emzy985

Mostly Percy-centric ships. I'm willing to do the odd straight and/or non Percy-centric ships. Includes smut... More

Connor x Percy (Fluff)
Jercy (Fluff)
Percico (Angst)
Author's Note
Willercy (Fluff)
Perleo (Fluff)
Frank x Percy (Smut)
Out Of My League
Nico x Percy x Annabeth (Fluff)
Lukercy (Angst)
Out Of My League Part 2
Jercy (Smut)
Percico (Fluff)
Unique
Unique Part 2
Lukercy (Smut)
Perleo (Angst)
Lukercy (Angst)
Lukercy (Angst)
I'm Sorry
Bluebell
Bluebell Part 2
Unique Part 3
Connor x Percy (Smut)
His Angel & His Devil
Secrets
His Angel & His Devil Part 2
Secrets Part 2
I'm Feeling Little
Percollo (Fluff)
Dead
Perjasico (Smut)
Dead Part 2
Endangered Health
Willercy (Fluff)
Alone At Night
Endangered Health Part 2
Fake I Love Yous
I'm Feeling Little Part 2
Perjaswilico (Fluff)
Perjasico (Smut)
Alone At Night Part 2
Alone At Night Part 3
I Don't Give A Fuck If It's Not Canon
Endangered Health Part 3
Believe In Me
Jercy (Fluff)
Jercy (Fluff)
Hide The Baby
Someone Help Nico
Believe In Me Part 2
Hide The Baby Part 2
Endangered Health Part 4
All It Takes Is A Panda Onesie
Out Of Sight Out Of Mind
The Thief's Daisies
Fucked It For Real This Time
Someone Help Nico Part 2
You're My Person
Perjaswilico
Endangered Health Part 5
Clarisse x Percy x Chris
Praetor Boyfriend
Praetor Boyfriend Part 2
Someone Help Nico Part 3
Nobody Camper
Love My Fear
The Creator
Christmas Prompts (1/25)
I Mean I Hope So
Christmas Prompts (6/25)
Christmas Prompts (7/25)
Christmas Prompts (8/25)
Christmas Prompts (9/25)
Christmas Prompts (10/25)
Christmas Prompts (11/25)
Christmas Prompts (12/25)
Christmas Prompts (13/25)
Christmas Prompts (14/25)
Christmas Prompts (15/25)
Christmas Prompts (16/25)
Christmas Prompts (17/25)
Christmas Prompts (18/25)
Christmas Prompts (19/25)
Christmas Prompts (20/25)
Christmas Prompts (21/25)
Christmas Prompts (22/25)
Christmas Prompts (23/25)
Christmas Prompts (24/25)
Christmas Prompts (2/25)
Christmas Prompts (25/25)
Stupid
Mistake (Percico)
Christmas Prompts (3/25)
Hide The Baby Part 3
(The) Dispute
Distanced
Christmas Prompts (4/25)
Christmas Prompts (5/25)
Force of Confusion - Habit
Young Prissy
Green
Texts
Competition of Love
Towels
Be Your Friend Part 1
Bisexual
Prey
Friendship
Forgiveness
Toothpaste
Drabbles
Sports
♡ I'm Back ♡

Finished

1.9K 43 10
By Emzy985

This book is completed now, so this is the last chapter. At the minute I'm focusing on my stories in my drafts. I'll probably start another oneshot book like this soon, start fresh in a more organised way. You can still make requests, but know that they will get published in the other book.

Warning: Swearing.

(This is just an unfinished oneshot that I never got around to.)

Harry Potter AU.

Nico raised an eyebrow towards his best friend, gesturing towards the teachers table with his head.

By the looks of it, a student was sat in the chair of the Care of Magical Creatures professor.

After the unfortunate passing of Professor Beauregard during the summer, they'd been told to expect a new Care of Magical Creatures professor. Except the only new addition to the head table looked about sixteen and was currently trying to balance his wand on the tip of his nose.

Jason only shrugged, looking amused but a bit weirded out.

Sighing, Nico turned to look at his boyfriend, struggling to find him amongst all of the black and yellow.

When he finally caught Will's eyes, he gestured towards the teachers table once more.

Will turned to look, a smile growing across his face as a laugh bubbled its way out of his throat.

He turned to look back at Nico, still grinning, and shrugged.

In one last attempt at understanding who that kid was, Nico caught the attention of Leo, albeit reluctantly.

Leo just shook his head, his arms wrapped around his stomach as he continued to laugh.

The whole room went silent as a loud cheer was heard, all heads turning to look at the Head Table.

"Er, sorry."

The boy had apparently succeeded in balancing his wand on the tip of his nose, according to the grin on both his and Professor Hermes' faces.

On the other end of the table, Professor Apollo stood, trying to get a look at what they were celebrating. Once he understood, he shouted various praises before being tugged back down into his seat by Professor Artemis.

The teen had a rather sheepish expression on his face as he was met with the disapproving stares of a couple other professors. He ducked his head, his face pink, as he apologised to Headmaster Zeus.

He grinned as Hermes clapped a hand on his shoulder, looking proud.

Nico actually felt as if Professor Athena's glare was aimed at him, and not the other teen.

Once the start of term feast had ended - involving another very disastrous incident with the mystery teen - Zeus stood, immediately silencing the excited students.

"Right, brats, before I send you off to bed, I suppose I'm obliged to introduce to you your new Care of Magical Creatures professor. This brat over here is Professor Jackson," the teen, now identified as Professor Jackson, waved. "Now off to bed."

Nico couldn't help but scoff, finding it hard to believe the teen now balancing a spoon on his nose was supposed to be their new professor.

Instead of pondering the thought any further, Nico followed the rest of his housemates down to the dungeons, sending a disbelieving look at Jason as they passed the Gryffindoors.

Nico only just caught the amused look Jason sent him.

The next day, half way through breakfast, the mystery teen came running into the Great Hall, his robes inside out, looking as if they'd been pulled on last minute.

As he took his seat at the teacher's table, he looked up at the gaping students, a guilty smile on his face.

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost."

Nico's eyes closed as he took a calming breath, Leo's annoying cackles reaching his ears from the table over.

Nico's first lesson went rather smoothly. Despite how complicated lessons with Ares could be Nico still quite enjoyed his DADA classes.

It was only on his way to Care of Magical Creatures that his mood started going sour.

The cause, of course, was 'Professor Jackson' himself.

The boy was just too happy.

Luckily, both Will and Leo took Care of Magical Creatures too, and so Nico wasn't left to suffer alone.

Today's lesson was more of a revision session than anything, going over random things they'd done in the past four years.

It was when Nico was struggling to make a little stick bird - why Jackson had asked them to do that he didn't know - when Nico first got to properly meet the 'Professor'.

"Here, like this."

And then Nico was left to watch as Jackson kneeled in front of him, showing him step-by-step how to make a bird.

"Look."

Nico blinked, only just coming out of his daze. He felt the corner of his lips tilt involuntarily at the sight of the - he'd admit, rather cute - little wooden bird.

He looked up at Jackson, not understanding why his heart beat a little louder at the proud smile on Jackson's face.

As Jackson stood, Nico followed seconds later, watching Jackson walk away in order to help someone else.

Nico caught eyes with Leo, watching his friend smirk. Leo stood, his own little bird in hand as he made his way over to Nico.

"He's cute, isn't he?"

Nico turned to look at Leo, his eyebrows furrowed.

"You have a boyfriend."

Leo just laughed.

"So do you."

And then Leo was gone, cackling away as he made his way back to his set-up on the ground.

Nico took one last brief glance at Jackson before looking down at the wooden bird in his hands.

Fuck, he was screwed.

Leo had actually never been so disappointed to hear the bell ring.

The lesson had been one of the best he'd ever experienced, maybe because the teacher wasn't an ass (he did have a very nice one though) and actually listened to what he had to say, instead of just brushing him off like most did.

Leo smiled down at the wooden bird in his hands as he made his way to lunch.

Usually, Leo hated all of his double lessons, no matter how interesting the subject was, he just didn't have the attention span for it.

But that lesson just, Leo didn't lose focus once. Off Jackson of course. There was quite a few instances throughout the lesson where Leo didn't know what to do, having been too busy staring at Jackson.

And then Jackson had to come over and help him, kneeling close enough to him that Leo could smell this faint oceany scent - his faint ocean scent. Feel his surprisingly soft hands rest over his own as he guided him. 

Fuck, Leo was screwed.

It didn't help that he had a boyfriend either.

Leo was just glad he wasn't sinking alone, that Nico was just as close to drowning as he was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 128 21
CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR PJO, HOO TOA, AND MC. PJO, HOO, MC, TOA one shots mostly, also angst, fluff, soulmates, blah blah blah. I'll take request's s...
350K 7.2K 103
CLICK THIS. CLICK IT. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. CLICK THIS! Do you love Solangelo? Can't get enough of it? You've come to the right- Eff the intro man...
Preferences By Y

Fanfiction

15.6K 198 24
Harry Potter and Percy Jackson
251K 7K 27
Starts after Nico confesses his feelings for Percy! Don't read unless you are a Hard Core SOLANGELO SHIPPER!!! Please note I am not responsible for a...