Shivika: The last-minute bride

By rivanya__riv

The story begins right when Shivaay chooses Tia over Anika after the drunken episode. He chose Naam, Khoon,Ka... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Quick Survey
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Ending

Part 9

1.7K 167 17
By rivanya__riv

Another morning at Oberoi mansion

Anika: Gauri, actually I will be leaving home tomorrow.

Gauri(sad): But why? You are comfortable here right didi?

Anika: yes, I'm comfortable. But this is not my home Gauri nor I am anyway related to Oberoi's. I'm grateful for the help they did but I can't stay.

Gauri: I will miss you,

Anika: Oh common, I'm in the same city we can catch up anytime we want. 

Gauri: hmm, that sounds great. I'll bring Om, rudy, and shivaay bhaiya...

Anika: anyone but billu Sir. He doesn't like my locality, neither I like him up there. 

Gauri: I wish you see him the same way I see, then you would never leave 

Anika: meaning?

Gauri: I see a lot of Aloo puri (both giggles seeing the dinner)

At dinner

Anika(whispering): Rudy, does your Shivaay bhaiya has any friends? like girls?

Rudy: I can think of no one except you...(winks)

Anika: you can be never serious Rudy. Stop your drama and tell me.

Rudy: not many, ahh I see Mallika. You know her naa

Anika: Mallika?

Rudy: She is Shivaay Bhaiya's ex-girlfriend. She came here during the wedding, actually a kind of run-off bride.

Anika: woo, so she is the one. ( thinks she is the woman who Shivaay is in love with)

Rudy: Who?

Anika: nothing, were we close?

Rudy: totally close. You both used to corner shivaay Bhaiya all the time, that's why you both are my favorite.

Anika in mind: 1. always fights with Shivaay, 2. Rudy's favorite, 3. of course female. So she is the girl.

Anika: Rudy, do you have her pic?

He shows the party pic where all were drunk and the one which got viral as Shivaay and Mallika were close.

Anika: wow, they look so cute together

Rudy: hehe, I have many such pictures of you with Shivaay Bhaiya too, those are cuter.

Anika: you are 100 percent nonsense Rudy(Rudy is puzzled and continues to dine)

Anika in mind: So all I have to do is find Mallika and play a cupid to these two.

Anika: Rudy can you give me her number.

Rudy: I'm sure you already have it saved in your phone didi, anyway I'll text you.

Later at night, Shivaay knocked on Anika's door

Shivaay: Did I disturb you?

Anika: No, but there should be a reason why you are here right?

Shivaay: oh, yeah there should be a reason...(thinks of one)... yeah I came here to check if all is set for moving tomorrow...  back to your house?

Anika: Actually all done, come in. 

Shivaay sits on her cot and looks around his guest room.

Anika: Did I make a mess here?

Shivaay: not just here(murmurs)....no, not at all. Hey, why is this dress out?

Anika: Yeah, the other day Gauri brought this here, but it's not mine. She said it was in your room when I woke up after the accident.

Shivaay: it's yours. See it's your favorite color yellow.

Anika: But I don't remember, could be mine if you say so.

Shivaay: I gave you,

Anika: you gave me ?

Shivaay: for the engagement

Anika: Oh, how did you know that yellow is my favorite

Shivaay: Miss. Aloo puri I know a lot of things about you.

Anika: What else did I say to you in the 3 months? 

Shivaay: you told me that Tia is not the girl for me, you told me that I look hot in a black suit, you told me that I am crazy, you told me that Sahil's father is not your father.

Anika: Did I tell you that?

Shivaay: yes, to love someone do we need a relationship?

Anika: I should have trusted you a lot, Sahil is my everything.

Shivaay(reminds him of his first night): yeah, believe me I know how much he matters to u.

Anika: I didn't know that you could be Sweet Singh Oberoi

Shivaay: yet another name

Anika: Did you tell her that you love her?

Shivaay: I was about to, but things got out of hand. 

Next day at Cafe

Mallika: Anika!!! I'm so happy for you...

Anika: Why ?

Mallika: I'm talking about the bangles (Anika is clueless)

Anika: actually Mallika, I met with an accident .....(narrates the story)

Mallika: what so much happened and this idiot Shivaay didn't tell me.

Anika: But he was taking good care of me

Mallika: he better do that...

Anika: Actually I came here to tell you that...

Mallika: about the special person?

Anika: Yeah, Billu sir's love for you

Mallika(spits water from the mouth):  what? Rubbish! Shivaay and me?

Anika: Yeah, he secretly love you Mallika.

Mallika(laughs): No Anika, I think you misunderstood, we were in a relationship back then but now we are friends. And shivaay never loved me neither back then nor now. And we all know this right? You knew but you forgot.

Anika: not you? then who would it be

Mallika: definitely not Tia( both laughs). Hey, I'm not sure if he loves or not, but you love someone, or at least did in the past.

Anika(shocked): Why do you say so?

Mallika: see this photo ( shows hands with bangles)When I left the Oberoi mansion I gifted you these bangles and asked you to wear them only when you find someone who loved you and made you special. See you sent them from some car. Looks like you took this just before the accident.

Anika: But,... I'm sorry for disturbing you Mallika. I think I need some time thinking about what you said. I'll see you later and thanks for everything

_______________________________________________________

writing a big chapter next, so kept this pretty short...... feel free to comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 2.5K 21
no description
138K 10.7K 32
She trusted him but he broke her trust for taking revenge..her heart broke in zillion pieces when she saw him being with someone else.. she thought a...
172K 10.7K 64
The story starts when Daksh creates misunderstandings between Annika and Shivaay. He tells shivaay that Annika spent a night with him and asked for 1...
108K 6.1K 24
It all started a few days after Shivaay was shot in the Lohri incident. Pinky still hated Anika. RuMya's marriage was exposed and they had a fight ov...