Another Problem Child (Boboib...

By TheMeme_caretaker

•-=-• "Hey, brat." Aizawa called. Boboiboy looked through the fort of books encircling him and to the reignin... More

Prologue
Ch.2: Uh oh
Ch.3: Interrogation
Ch.4: It's a start, I guess

Ch.1: Back on Earth... I think

3.7K 214 96
By TheMeme_caretaker

A/N

Hi :]

Chapter 1

"Uggh.." Boboiboy woke up again with a groan. His head throbbed and he can feel sweat dripping all over. At least the intense pain he felt earlier is somewhat subsided now. It still felt like he got hit by a truck (he should know since he did get hit by one before) multiple times.

It was one of the worst pain he felt in his life. It was even worse than -dare he say it- eating Yaya's cookies, he didn't even think that was possible.

He hesitantly opened his eyes and was relieved he didn't get overwhelmed this time. However, the feeling of relief was short-lived when he noticed he was lying alone on a grassy hill, short blades of grass tickling underneath him, a chilling breeze making them dance and sway as dusk overtakes the sky. At the corner of his eye, he could recognize there are multiple buildings and skyscrapers from a distance as the familiar heavy gravity tied him completely on the ground.

Is he... is he back on earth?

"What..." He winced at his raw throat. He cautiously sat up and cringed at how sore and cramped muscles are. Seriously, what happened?

He checked his body then his brows furrowed. Other than the dirt and ashes on his clothes and skin, he has no other visible injuries. So where the heck did that pain earlier came from? Internal damage maybe? He hopes not.

He tried to recall again what happened but... nothing. His memories were too blurred and obscured, he could only remember the crushing weight, the lack of oxygen, his friends yelling... ah his friends! Are they okay?!

He pulled up his watch to contact them, but his heart dropped when he was greeted by a cracked blank screen, "EH?!" He cried out in alarm, completely forgetting the pain in his throat, and tried to activate it. His breath hitched when nothing happened, not even a glitch, static, anything.

In a fit of panic, he tried to use his powers, ["Boboiboy Earth!"]

...no reaction.

["Boboiboy Lightning!"] He tried again.

Nothing.

["Boboiboy Leaf!"] And again.

Silence.

He tried to change again and again until he circled every element two times before he kneeled on the ground, breathing hard.

"Oh no..." Now he was really panicking. Blood pounding in his head, his breathing quickens, and his body started to shake.

He just got his elements back! He can't lose them again!! He- "I can't let that happen!!" A sharp hot pulse suddenly thumped through his body before the grass underneath his palms scorched on fire, "...eh?" He dumbly said until he realized he was burning extremely flammable grass. He instantly stomped it before he set the field on fire and that was where he noticed his changes.

His once orange vest colored crimson, his blue pants turned into black shorts. His iconic orange cap is now red, facing forward and tilted upwards, the lighting insignia being replaced by a fire one.

=That's right it's the ever aggressive and fierce element, Fire!=

"WHAT?!"

°••••••°=°••••••°

Fire walked around in circles for the last five minutes, he was deep in thought as light charred marks trailed his steps on the grass.

He then clapped his hands as he came to a conclusion, "yup. I got no clue what's happening!" He contently nodded to himself. Thinking was never his job anyway.

His body is mostly alright by now and he isn't moving like a creaky folding table, so that's progress. Fire examined his watch again for a good minute, yup still broken. He glanced at his palm for a moment before impulsively lighting it on fire. A tiny heat pulsed-

Then his entire arm is in flames, "eh?? Eh!? Wait stop!" He canceled his flames back as it tentatively obeyed. He sagged in relief. Ugh, it burns-! Wait, it burns?

He frowned then stilled, that's weird. He never hurt himself whenever he used his powers before, aside from overusing it till exhaustion. Augh, it's all so confusing, this is why he hates thinking.

He cautiously incited his powers again. There was that tiny pulse from earlier again before fire flickered on top of his palm. He watched in awe and fascination as it curled completely on his will. It's so weird. It feels so... out of place yet natural at the same time?... yeah being eloquent isn't his job either.

"Whoa..." He twisted the flame more, making it bigger, and swirl it from his hands to his fingers, then his arms. There were a few mishaps when he got distracted and the flame would start to flare out of control before he focused again. He never had this much control over his flames before, it was usually so fierce, violent even.

Fire would probably be still stuck in this odd trance if it weren't for the fact that it was starting to get hotter, the once gentle flames sizzling his skin. He canceled it immediately and dropped down on the ground, panting for air. Wow, when did he get this tired?

"Agh, I give up. Let's just call for Earth on this one." He stood up and prepared to change... change... uhhh how does he change back? 

He deeply inhaled, "Goshdangitthissuckssomuchwhyme?" He impressively said in one breath while he withholds the urge to sob and burn everything.

"Okay, let's calm down and-" he shuddered at the thought, "think this through. Wow, I never would have thought that could come out of my mouth. Good job me!" He mentally patted himself on the back. Now that he thinks about it didn't he change since he was stressing out in the first place?

Oh yeah, he did! So all he has to do is not be stressed right? "Awesome! Problem solved!" He blurted out and mentally patted himself again more aggressively. Ha, take that Light! He's not the only genius around here anymore!

He closed his eyes and tries to relax. Relax, relax- burn- relax-! His mental battle continued like that for a while, he was not built for this dang it. Eventually, he started to doze off that he didn't even realize he reverted back until- "ow!" He grabbed his head as a sharp pang knock his mind as his vision flashing white.

Time felt slow before the pain gradually disappeared. The now changed back Boboiboy breathed slowly, "what was that?" Before he could ponder further his stomach had other plans as it growled to demand his attention.

"Ah." His ears felt hot then he slowly peered at the unfamiliar city afar.

"I guess it's about time I check it out anyway," he stood up and stretched himself, "hopefully the residents are nice!"

°••••••°=°••••••°

He shivered and rubbed his arms when a chilling wind blows and tussled his hair. He's been thinking about it earlier but it's really cold, obviously since it is almost winter season but the problem is, his country's a tropical one, their climate never went this cold.

"So I'm not even in my country..." He sadly sighed as he walked along the damp pavement. He quickly shook his head, "no, this is fine! Just think of it as a vacation!" being the ever optimist that he is, he eagerly kicked away the looming problems at hand at his happy little mental corner and merrily ignored it.

As soon as he was near the city, however, he stopped dead in his tracks. Was that a- did he just passed by a guy with a crocodile head driving a car? Was that a costume? Wow, it was so lifelike!

Yet the further he walked the more he was starting to doubt his reason. He keeps passing by people with colorful hair and skin colors (as in 'primary colors' colorful, what the heck?), uniquely shaped bodies, or extra appendages. There was even one where their arms are so long that it reaches the ground and somewhere, at the back of his mind he deliriously thought, hey that could be good for reaching cupboards. He caught himself staring for too long every time and forcefully look away, trying not to be rude.

He was so gobsmacked that he wonders if he accidentally ate one of Leaf's hallucinogenic plants, he almost wishes he has before he realizes he might not be on Earth after all. They were even speaking in an unknown language too- no hold on, he recognizes that it's-

"It's Japanese!" He whispered yelled.

Not that he understands it though, even the power of anime can only teach him so much (also he only watched one show of it). He absently stopped in his tracks when something caught his eye. He stepped closer then took one newspaper from a newspaper rack, "oh there's English!" He can at least understand that!

"Now let's see.." He mumbled, "All might... hero... U.A... quirk? What the heck are these supposed to mean? Are these-" He couldn't finish his sentence when a tremor erupted and yells suddenly broke out around him.

He whipped his head around then his jaw drops, "huge!" He exclaimed and craned his neck to see it fully.

There, in the middle of the road, A dark green lizard reaching about forty feet tall with sharp claws that are gripping cars in both palms and feet. Its large tail with robust scales banging everything it runs to as the pavement beneath it cracked every time it strides forward as the civilians desperately runs away.

"Run! It's the 'Salamander'!"

"You mean the villain that's famous for escaping despite its size!? Whoa!"

"He doesn't look like a salamander though?!"

"Doesn't matter just run!"

"Heroes! Where are the heroes?!" The civilians were panicking and screaming but despite that, there was a semblance of order, in a way. As if they're used to escaping dangerous crises.

"Ahh, no good, no good. Everything is too filthy, the 'heroes' are dirtying our mother's creation. But not to worry, I shall rid of this world's leeches and cleanse our world!" Woah it can talk! Wait, now's not the time for that!

He quickly took action and raised his arm, ["Boboiboy Lightning!"] He yelled and-

Nothing happened.

He was befuddled for a moment before he slapped his palm on his face. Right, broken watch.

"Ahhh, but you are all filthy too. Revering those lowlifes instead of our generous mother who provided you with life. Ungrateful." The lizard chided in a mocking tone then clenched his fists where he was handholding the cars and the passengers inside screamed.

Boboiboy snapped, "Hey! Stop that!" He yelled then furiously sprinted towards the lizard, "can't you see-!" A small electrifying shock traveled across his frame before yellow sharp streaks surrounded him. His body flashed out of nowhere then flashed back on the ground with the confused passengers on his arms, "that you're being bothersome you damn reptile." He finished coldly as his eyes glinted underneath his yellow cap.

=It's none other than the serious and steadfast element, Lighting-! who is now kneeling and clutching his head in pain.=

"Augh," his vision went white again and the world seems to sway on his feet. It was worse than before. Somebody was shaking him and shouting something but he can't hear it through the keen noise. When his vision went back he was warmly greeted by the lizard's foot above him, ["Lightning Dash."] yellow streak surrounded him again (carefully avoiding the civilians) and they all darted away from the lizard who stepped on where they used to stand, webs cracking on the ground.

"Huh!? It happened again!" A man in a business suit said quizzically on his left arm.

"Boy, are you okay now?" A woman with a child in her arms worriedly asked him on his right arm. He stood up straight and pointed his thumb at where the rest of the crowds are from a distance. They took the hint and run towards them.

"Not sure what just happened but thank you, boy!" The man shouted with a thumbs up.

"Be careful!" The woman said and the boy with a funny-looking onesie on her arms beamed.

"Good luck hero!"

"Hmm? What's this? Another leech in the making?" The lizard scoffed and walked nonchalantly forward, "why do so many people want to be like those scums who arrogantly flaunt for fame and money while proclaiming themselves as defenders of justice? It makes me sick. Say boy, are you that eager to be one of the pathetic dregs who pretend they're more significant than they're really worth?" The villain sneered and grinned even more when he saw the frown marring the brat's face.

"... what the hell is he saying?" Lighting didn't understand a single word that he said. Not understanding Japanese is starting to really tick him off.

He summoned his blades and instantly leaped forward, ["Lightning Slash."] He made a move to drive his blades on the lizard's torso but was blocked by its arms.

"You've gotta try harder than that, boy." The villain scoffed while his arms shook from the pressure. He scowled, it's stronger than he thought, then... under the lizard's arms, he discreetly summoned another blade by his foot and kicked it hard towards the lizard's face. The lizard hastily blocked it but recoiled when he was hit with an even stronger shock, "AGHH!"

Lightning grinned, now that's a language he can understand.

He barely avoided the oncoming tail and landed on the ground while he made an assessment. The lizard's scales are annoyingly tough and he's faster than he looks, he scoffed, but not fast enough. He glanced around the narrow street and crouched slightly, ["Lightning Dash."] He jumped on a building then thrust towards the huge target before he slashed near its vitals as it yelped, he landed on another building, pivoted, then leaped towards it again. This action repeated steadily, hitting different vital spots each time while the lizard flailed his arms to try to catch him. But alas, he only left yellow lightning strikes where he goes, not giving the villain to think or act properly as it screeched from pain.

However, he was caught off guard when a sudden shock shot up along his spine, it was so surprising because he felt a shock out of all people that he stopped for a second, and that was all the villain needs, "Amui-nii, now!" Another lizard-looking man briefly appeared on the villain's head before both were gone.

"?!" His eyes widen and he whipped his head around to search for the sudden missing lizard.

Nothing, it- they just completely vanished.

A few seconds ticked by before he heard the air whiz behind him. He turned around and crossed his blades before grunting when he was knocked back by a brutal blow in a blur. The air knocking out of his lungs when he smashed into a wall, leaving some cracks in the process. D-damn. Where did it come from?

He saw the lizard near the area where he used to be for a moment before it vanished again. He dismissed the metal taste in his mouth and his throbbing body as he anticipated. Another whiz beside him and he narrowly evaded the claws this time and watched the lizard with keen eyes as it disappeared. No, as it shrunk.

He grinned then glanced back to the citizens who were now cheering and some having their phones up. Well, they sure are relaxed.

After confirming the distance was far enough he slowly compiled and charged one of his blades with enough power he could muster and waited. A sounding whoosh on his left then he used his other blade to deflect its claws as it roughly slides off his blade.

Just as the villain shrinks again he smiled cruelly, "you should have run when you still
can," he said before stabbing the ground where the villain stood with his charged blade.

Countless harsh flashes of golden bolts strike the whole area as it reverberate the whole street, screams following after.

When the blinding light eventually died down, the civilians slowly opened their eyes and gaped when they saw the singed street. The now charred and average-sized Salamander was unconscious on the ground with another similar-looking man beside him. They all collectively gawked at the boy who was left standing.

Lighting meanwhile, was not having a good time. Accidentally charging up way more power than necessary while his body seizes from numerous shocks and tremors, effectively stunning him as he helplessly shakes. So yeah, not a good time.

He curses himself for doing a stupid mistake and is also confused at the unexpected violent backlash from using his powers. Now that he thinks about it, didn't something similar happen with Matchstick earlier? Hurting themselves when they use their element for too long or too much. It's as if...

It's as if his body isn't used to his powers.

"Woah! What was that?! That was sick!"

"Are you a new hero? Aren't you a little too young?"

"I can't believe the Salamander actually has an accomplice. You did good young man!"

"Kyaaa~! You look so cool! Can we take a picture?"

"Thank you, hero! You were incredible!"

Dear no. He gulped nervously as the civilians slowly approaches him like a pack of hungry hyenas. He can tell they mean well but he's never been a fan of crowds, especially now since he's in a vulnerable state. So sucking it up, he gathered the last energy he has left and peaced out of existence.

When he found himself in a dark secluded alley he heaved a sigh of relief then froze, "Oh fuuu..." The rough surface met his face when he fell with a loud thud. His body jerking and convulsing, his flesh grinding and jolting with white pain.

Hopefully, no one robs him, is the last thing he thought before he blacked out, again.

A/N※

=During revision process=

Author: Huh, this villain is pretty boring.

My perfectly reasonable side of my brain: It's fine, they're canon fodders anyway so it wouldn't-

Author: Let's completely scrap the original dialogue and make ourselves overwork more.

My reasonable brain thinking it's dumb: Wait what, no-

Author: Done.

=Random Fact over=

Poor Boboiboy, you're gonna have so much coming for you, and I'm not sorry for it >:]

Oh and giving you guys a heads up now, this fic will be a pretty slow build until the main plots since I want to show the interactions between the characters so please be patient with me.

That is all :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 23.3K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
593K 9.2K 64
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
984K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
265K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc