just a Fangirl.

By iselladallas1994

soo.. hello Everyone I am writing about one of my dreams to Hopefully come true More

Authors Note..
Chapter One
chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Chapter Five

6 2 0
By iselladallas1994

"Wake up , WAKE UP" as my mom shook me "We are here" I sat up and looked out the window and see a really long line um mom this might take a while?! But its all with it so I guess I can wait! "Does anyone here have a V.I.P with either Cameron , Nash , Or Hayes?" The security yelled I jumped out of the line and raised my ticket in the air. "Ok you, you can you come here please" the security asked . I walked up to him and he checked my ticket "ok yeah you can go ahead and follow this young man right here" I looked but saw no one and before I could ask the security who I was supposed to follow I heard someone say "OH ZAYUM" from like a couple feet away from me, I turned around and saw cameron Dallas standing there with his arms wide open, Everything felt all in slow motion I ran up to him jumping into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist balling tears, He wrapped his arms around my waist spinning in circles . I finally stopped crying and hugged him one more time and he put me down, When I got down I looked straight into his gorgeous Brown eyes and it felt like him and I had a special bond! I asked if we could take a picture together and he said "of course Beutiful" he swooped me up and held me in his arms letting the security take a picture, After the picture I asked if he could take a selfie with me and he said yes but when I took the picture he kissed my cheek and smiled. I was so speechless I didn't know what to do! I put my phone in my pusre and looked at cameron. "Can I tell you something Isella" cameron asked Yes of course you can i smiled "well you know  every girl is as telligent and amazing but you , you cought my eye and I am wondering just if.." I grabbed His hands intertwining our fingers and looked up at him What is it cameron? "would you like to go out sometime" I am screaming in my head Did he just ask me out? I hug him tightly and whisper Yes!! He smiles and huggs me. " Here I will give you my number " he says I hand him my phone already opened just so he can dial his number. Ok well I guess I will call you I smiled hugging him really tight! "Yes please call me whenever you want to hang out" he said as I let go of him walking off byee cameron!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.7K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.6M 71.6K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
495K 27.2K 47
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3M 177K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...