The Siblings AU

By Fuyuk1Yutakan0

[Changed story title] Oldest - Thunderstorm 2nd Oldest - Cyclone 3rd Oldest - Earthquake Mid - Blaze 2nd Mid... More

Chapter 1 | The Original Trios
Chapter 2 | The Two That Doesn't Get Along Well
Chapter 3 | The Twins
Chapter 4 | The Childrens
Chapter 5 | TroubleMakers Strike Again
Chapter 6 | A Reverse Day
Chapter 6.5 | A Reverse Day (Part 2)
Chapter 7 | The Tired Owner
Chapter 8 | Sad Gloomy Thorn
Chapter 9 | Going To School
Chapter 10 | Blaze Stress
Chapter 11 | The Sadshine
Chapter 12 | Going To School (Part 2)
Chapter 13| Thunderstorm Unoticeable Fear
How I Start Watching/Knowing Boboiboy
A/N (Author Note)
Chapter 14 | Jealousy
Chapter 15 | Reverse Problem
Chapter 16 | Meet Again
Chapter 17 | The Truth
Chapter 18 | Blaze Nightmares
Technical Issues
Chapter 19 | Ice Fear
Chapter 20 | Boboiboy Decision
Chapter 21 | Back To Work
Chapter 23 | Elemental Day

Chapter 22 | Trouble Attack

860 31 3
By Fuyuk1Yutakan0

Boboiboy walk into his room and saw Reverse sleeping on his bed.

Boboiboy: Ehh? Reverse..

Reverse: Finally, you're back! How your mission?

Boboiboy: It great I guess.

Reverse: Or should you say, it quite icy *giggles*

Boboiboy: As excepted.. *unamused*

Reverse: Hehe

Boboiboy: So boring..

Reverse: You just came in the room. How are you bored already?!

Boboiboy: I don't know, maybe because you're inside the same room as me.

Reverse: Ouch. I'm hurt!

Boboiboy: Haha!

Reverse: So what do y-

Reverse was cut off cause the spaceship suddenly move so fast until Boboiboy hit the desk and Reverse bit the wall.

Boboiboy: What is happening!!

Reverse: My head hurts!!

The spaceship suddenly stop and Boboiboy look outside and saw TEMPER-A Station..

Boboiboy: Ehh? Since when we're at TEMPER-A Station?

Reverse: Beat me *shrugged*

Boboiboy walk out and saw his friends, Amato, Commander and Admiral.

Boboiboy: Commander, what happening?

Commander: TEMPER-A Station is getting attacked by Bora Ra.

Everybody: HUH?! BORA RA?!

Commander: Yes..

Ying: I thought Bora Ra have been defeated by Boboiboy

Commander: Yes, I know but Bora Ra came back and found TEMPER-A Station with upgraded gear..

Yaya: I guess he the only one there, we can fight him

Commander: His gear is more stronger than before and some other new gears.

Boboiboy and his friends gulp and the spaceship made it in TEMPER-A Station, they all walk out from the spaceship and look around the damage that Bora Ra did by himself.

Gopal stayed inside the spaceship with Ochobot and Reverse but Gopal don't know that Reverse is in the spaceship too.

Boboiboy look around until Bora Ra suddenly appear infront of him. Boboiboy eyes widen and Bora Ra grabbed Boboiboy by the neck and the others got shocked.

Bora Ra: Long time no see, Boboiboy *smirks*

Fang: HARIMAU BAYANG!! ATTACK!!

Bora Ra look at the shadow tiger that is coming to him and smirks, Bora Ra throw Boboiboy and attack the shadow tiger with his upgraded hammer.

Note: Is the weapon that Bora Ra use in the movie hehe and also Bora Ra upgraded his weapon but still have black hole and the upgraded gear is metal armour :3

The shadow tiger dissapeared and came to attack Fang, Ying, Yaya and Kokoci since they are near eachother.

Boboiboy sit up and saw Bora Ra attacking his friend, his eyes widen up and saw Bora Ra swinging his weapon toward Fang which make Fang eyes widen cause he was expecting it.

Boboiboy stand and run as fast as possible and transform to an element.

Boboiboy: Kuasa Elemental, Boboiboy Halilintar!!

Boboiboy: Belahan Halilintar!

Boboiboy run to Bora Ra and use his Thunderstorm sword to attack him, Bora Ra didn't feel anything cause of his metal armour but stop his hand at Fang face and look at Boboiboy. Boboiboy eyes widen up and hold there.

Bora Ra: Heh, you think your attack is gonna defeat me now! Take this *swing his hammer to Boboiboy*

Boboiboy: AAAAAH! Ughh..

Bora Ra hammer hit until Boboiboy. Boboiboy hit the wall and fall down to the floor and transform back to normal.

Bora Ra: Pathetic. You already lost? You really are weak.. Hahah!!

Yaya: Mighty Punch!

Yaya punch Bora Ra hard, and Bora Ra slide back a little.

Bora Ra: You little brat!!

Bora Ra used his black hole power to suck Yaya in but..

Ying: Kuasa Slowmo!

Ying slow down time and run to Yaya and get her far away from the black hole, she also get Fang and Commander far away but she don't have enough time to get Boboiboy..

Bora Ra: Heh.. You guys are done for!

Everyone except Boboiboy: Huh!!

Bora Ra smash his hammer down and aim it at Fang, Commander, Ying and Yaya. Bora Ra hit them down to the floor and they are all laying there.

Ochobot: Gopal you need to go help your friends!!

Gopal: Huh! Uhh.. I don't know what to do..

Reverse eyes widen up when he is just looking in the control room. He saw Boboiboy sitting by the wall. Fang, Commander, Ying and Yaya laying on the floor badly hurt.

Reverse [Whispers]: Is time to have some fun *smiles*

Bora Ra: Hahaha!! Is your turn now Boboiboy.. *turning his head and staring at Boboiboy*

Boboiboy clench his teeth and trying to stand but it hurt more, Boboiboy look up and saw Bora Ra swinging his hammer round and round his hand.

Bora Ra: Your turn to be smash.. *smiling*

Boboiboy eyes widen up and got frightened. He force himself to stand but fall and bending his knees on the floor.

Bora Ra smash down his hammer when he walk closer to Boboiboy but stopped by Reverse.

Reverse: Stop! You have crosses the line!!

Bora Ra: Huh?! Who are you?

Reverse: Someone you need to be scared of..

Ochobot and Gopal got shocked to see Reverse over there.

Gopal: Ehh.. How does he know we are here?!

Reverse smiled and turn to R. Blaze..

Reverse: Chakram Api!!

Note: If I type the Malay word wrong pls don't kill me owo I am not Malay.. And I only type the Malay words for transformation or powers only :3
(Some I don't cause Idk)

Bora Ra: Heh.. I see what going on..

Reverse attack Bora Ra but Bora Ra dodges every attack..

Reverse: Ish.. R. Solar!!

Reverse turn to Solar and use Solar Eclipse Blast. Bora Ra got hit by the wall because of Reverse and got Bora Ra armour got damage.

After Reverse attacked Bora Ra dissapeared, Reverse eyes widen and check on Boboiboy. Gopal and Ochobot came out and see Fang, Commander, Ying and Yaya

They are all fine but Reverse give an angry look when he saw Boboiboy. Reverse clench his fist and carried Boboiboy behind his back and walk to the spaceship.

Reverse turn into R. Thunderstorm and use his powers to run fast and went out to help Ochobot and Gopal.

After everyone is in the spaceship, they wait for Commander to wake up and give them commands but Reverse don't listen to Commander cause he isn't part of TAPOP, but he is just sticking to Boboiboy side eventhough his elements want to kill Boboiboy elements..

[Few minutes later]

Commander wake up and look around and saw Fang, Ying, Yaya and Gopal talking.

Commander: W- What h- happened..

Gopal: You passed out for a few minutes and now your awake.

Commander: Where are we?

Fang: We are still at TEMPER-A Station.

Commander: You- Nvm let fly back to Earth.

Ying: Okay Commander! *at the pilot sit*

Commander: Ehh? Where Boboiboy?

Gopal: In his room with Reverse.

Commander: Oh okay

[With Boboiboy&Reverse]

Boboiboy: Oww.. My head.. *scrubbing his head*

Reverse: You okay?

Boboiboy: Ya but it hurts..

Reverse: Just rest then..

Boboiboy just woke up and rest at his bed when Boboiboy closed his eyes, his power watch started blinking and came out his Quake&Solar holograms.

Quake: Ori!

Solar: Are you alright?

Boboiboy: Ya I'm fine, just in pain but I'm fine.. *smile*

Quake: Okay.. We saw what happened..

Solar: Right now Thunderstorm is having the same pain as you..

Boboiboy: Oh where is he now?

Quake: In his bed resting.

Solar: You should rest too

Boboiboy: Okay.

The hologram closed as soon as Boboiboy closed his eyes and feel asleep.

[Few hours later]

Gopal and Fang walk in the room and called Boboiboy to wake up..

Gopal: Boboiboy!!

Boboiboy: Huh?

Fang: Wake up. We have reach!

Boboiboy: Reach where?

Gopal: Earth ofc. Where else would it be..

Boboiboy: *yawn* I don't know. *sit up*

Fang: You okay?

Boboiboy: Ya I'm fine! *smiling*

Gopal: Hais... Let go!! *grabbing Boboiboy*

Boboiboy: Ehh wait!!

Gopal dragged Boboiboy out the spaceship and Fang following them from behind.

Boboiboy: Gopal, I can walk by myself lah!

Gopal: Hehe sorry *let go of Boboiboy hands*

Boboiboy give an unamused face and Fang is just laughing behind them

Fang: Haha Boboiboy is like the child and Gopal is like the father Hahahahaha!!!

Boboiboy: Is not that funny

Fang: Oh it is funny hahaha!!

Boboiboy: I'm going, bye

Gopal: Ehh Boboiboy wait for me!!

Boboiboy walk off and leave Fang and Gopal alone. Boboiboy reach outside of his house and walk in, Boboiboy walk upstairs and saw his elements room.

Note: Upgraded house? 😅 (sorry)

After Boboiboy look at his elements room, he look down at his watch and started blinking the elements symbol.

Boboiboy walk back and face the hallway and outcome his elements. His elements force themselves to come out from the power watch.

When they are out, the TC is the first one that is out follow by TTM and Quake.

Thunderstorm: Oi get off me! You guys are freaking heavy!!

Cyclone: Hehe sorry Thundy.

Blaze: Ori!! *run over and hug Ori which make him fell*

Boboiboy: Arghh!! Hey Blaze *rubbing his head*

Blaze: Oops.. Sorry hehe.. *looking at Boboiboy*

Thorn&Cyclone: We want huge from Ori too!! *running over*

Boboiboy: Ehh gu-

Thorn and Cyclone crashed to Boboiboy, but luckily Blaze move out of the way.

Boboiboy: Ow..

"Can you guys stop? Boboiboy injuries is still hurting you know.."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

This is supposed to be another chapter but hahah nice -w-

To Be CoNtInUeD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 947 43
Extricate : ( v ) free ( someone or something ) from a constraint or difficulty. ❀ "NO! STOP IT! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" Thorn yelled, feeling his thro...
16.7K 622 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
21.7K 1.9K 46
PERMANENT HIATUS "Gempa, please. It's so cold down here." Gempa left Halilintar when they were only children. When he returned, he was met with a com...
62.7K 2.6K 179
Just some szenarios about the elemental family and probably some random stories and little facts about my AU There are a lot of fluff but also chaos...