Tokyo Revengers one shots

Oleh mikey8413

One shots of a whole bunch of Tokyo Revengers characters, I am fairly new to Wattpad but I will try my best t... Lebih Banyak

*chifuyu
*baji
*kazutora
*mikey
*hanma
*mitsuya
*izana
*sanzu
*senju
*chifuyu 2

*about and requests

11.7K 39 22
Oleh mikey8413

Okay this isn't a chapter or anything but leave requests here and please continue to read my work and let me know if you have specific requests or things you want to happen. Until I get requests I will just be writing some of my favourites with my stories but feel free to let me know if you want anything done a certain way!

Stories will be a character x y/n (fem y/n) and I can write any charter no matter the gender so you can request Baji or Emma and so on. No manga spoilers unless specifically said at the begging of a chapter, might spoil some of what has been animated to the point of publishing. Manga panels may be the main photos but they won't be major spoilers. 

I do not own Tokyo revengers or any characters from it, neither do I own the art of manga panels used as photos. 

Thanks for reading it means a lot :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

28.1K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
49.5K 1.8K 21
❛𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠?!❜ ↳in which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
9K 186 20
Book 2 of Tokyo Revengers OneShot & Short Stories. Oneshots of various characters in the TR World. A mix of angst, smutt, fluff and just random thou...
66.2K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...