TheBoys OneShots (Smut)

Por gale_simpss

FYI: This will prob be the smuttiest shit you'll read... [NOTE: This book is being edited at the moment] Thes... Más

✨Eddie x Juicy x Narrator: Late night surprises (SMUT)
✨Juicy x Eddie: Late night Sessions(Smut)
Narrator x Eddie: Formal Enemies (SMUT)
Eddie x Juicy: Classroom teasing (SMUT)
Eddie x Juicy: Blind Date (Part 1)
Eddie x Juicy: Blind Date (Part 2) SMUT
Mully x Juicy: Hotel Troubles (SMUT)
Mully x Narrator: Stop the Teasing (SMUT)
Eddie x Juicy: I can treat you better (SMUT)
Josh x Mully: Behind the scenes (SMUT)
Mully x Josh: But I do love you
Josh x Juicy: Not like Everyone else (Part 1)
Josh x Eddie: Just Pretending
Josh x Juicy: Not like Everyone Else (Part 2) SMUT
Josh x Juicy x Mully: Josh 10 Mil Special
Eddie x Juicy x Josh: Blindfolded (SMUT) Pt 1
Eddie x Juicy x Josh: Blindfolded (SMUT) Pt 2
Mully x Eddie: I'm the one you love (Part 1)
Juicy x Eddie: Burned out
Mully x Juicy: Mutual Buddies (SMUT)
Narrator x Juicy: Shower Sex (SMUT)
Narrator x Josh: Grants BDAY SPECIALLLL
Eddie x Juicy: Vr Surprise (SMUT)
Kai x Grey: I'll take care of you (Special Chapter)
Eddie x Narrator: Nightmares
Eddie x Juicy: Tub Sex (SMUT)
Mully x Juicy: Arrested (SMUT)
The boys: Happy Halloween!
Eddie x Juicy: I'll see you again
Narrator x Josh x Mully: The Lustful Preformer (SMUT)
Narrator x Josh x Mully: The Lustful Preformer Pt.2 (SMUT)
Eddie x Juicy: Guitar lessons
Yes Daddy: Eddie x Josh (SMUT)
Snowy Days: Josh x Mully
Juicy x Eddie: Party Games, ft. All the boys (SMUT)
Hate: Mully x Eddie
Author's Note: Thank You!
Josh x Mully: Unaccepted
Mully x Josh: Unaccepted pt.2
Eddie x Narrator: Rainy Days
Eddie x Josh x Mully: Best Friends Pt.1
Eddie x Josh x Mully: Best Friends Pt.2 (SMUT)
Eddie x Juicy: Train Station
Juicy x Mully: Drunk
Juicy x Mully: Drunk Pt.2
Eddie x Josh: 2am Phonecall
Eddie x Josh: 2am phonecall pt.2
A/N: THE END

✨Eddie x Juicy: Unkept Promises (SMUT)

6.5K 83 63
Por gale_simpss

A/N: Back with another of my favorite ships. Just like the photo says, TEAM GAE FOR LIFE BABY lol. Okay, sorry, back to the fanfic.

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
"Welcome, welcome!" Eddie beamed at our friends, giving them big hugs, "I haven't seen you guys in forever!" I smiled, welcoming everyone into our home.

Eddie and I had been living together for a while now, and everything was working very well between us. I didn't know how I was lucky enough to end up with someone like him. He was just perfect in my eyes. Since we had just recently moved in together, we invited our friends to see the new house. It was a little small, but since it was just the two of us, it was cozy.

"Wow, this is a nice house," Mully looked around the living room, the sunlight pouring into the room. "Yeah, not as big as my mansion, but still pretty good," Josh joked, fixing his beanie. Narrator put a hand on Eddie's shoulder, "Glad to see you two are doing good."

"More than good, dawg," Eddie answered, winking at me, "It's been awesome so far. Right, Juice?" I nodded with a small smile, feeling my cheeks heat up a little. Eddie walked over to me as the others sat on the couch, giving me a gentle kiss on the head.

"Thanks for cleaning the living room babe," He said to me, giving me a smile, "Sorry I couldn't help you. I get so caught up in finishing my recent video that it slipped my mind." I shook my head, "No, it's alright. I know how important that video was. Besides, there wasn't much to pick up."

He continued smiling at me, and it made butterflies form in my stomach. The sun was starting to set, but the golden rays of remaining sunlight shined across his face. It made his dark eyes an almond color, standing out against his dark hair. He was wearing one of his hoodies that I had bought for him, and he looked amazing like this. I honestly wished our friends weren't in the same room as us or I might've kissed him right there and then.

He finally looked away after a few moments, turning towards the others. "We made food for you three," Eddie told them, walking over to the kitchen, "I'm sure you guys are hungry." "I'm starving mate," Mully answered (*cough cough* not a fat joke-) rising from the couch.

As the others starting sitting around our brown dining table, I started thinking of Eddie again. He had his back turned to me as I leaned against the counter, watching him start preparing food. He was wearing black sweatpants as well, hugging his waist and ass. My eyes trailed over his body, remembering exactly how it had felt the night before.

"Oh, Gaege..." His voice rang in the back of my mind, "I'm going to miss this when the other boys come." I bit my lip, the flashback becoming more vivid in my head. Another strip of our conversation passed over me. "Don't worry babe," He had told me that night, stroking me slowly, "I'll be sure to fuck you extra hard when the others leave..."

I was already starting to feel horny, even if I promised Eddie that we wouldn't fuck until the others leave. Although as I watched him, the more I wanted to push him against the counter and make him moan out my name...

I pushed the thought aside, remembering the others were here. But my body was telling me otherwise. "Thanks, Eddie!" Narrator smiled as Eddie handed him a plate. More unspeakable thoughts came to my head when Eddie passed out the plates.

"You like it rough don't you?" The flashback came to my head again as my cheeks heated up, "Yeah, I love it when you moan out my name, Gaege..." His hands had ran along my abs and down to my thighs. I shivered just thinking about it all over again.

"Juicy!" Eddie suddenly called my name as I snapped out of my daydream, "Are you okay? You're literally just staring out the window!" The other boys laughed, but I didn't know what they were talking about. "Wha- Oh! Sorry, I was just... thinking," I responded, walking over to join the others. When I saw there was no extra chair left, Eddie gave me a knowing smirk.

"Ay, wanna sit on my lap?" Eddie joked, although my cheeks heated up again. If only he knew what I had been thinking of only moments before. It was incredibly hard to sit on my boyfriend's lap without feeling even hornier.

"S-sure," I said quietly as I sat on his lap. His arms wrapped around my waist, and he put his head on my shoulder. I could feel his warm breath tickling my neck, but I was too occupied with thinking about the urge to kiss him.

"Yeah, the flight to America was super tiring!" Josh was saying, glancing at Mully, "At least we managed to fly together. I still wished we could have brought Smashing along with us." Eddie kissed my neck when the others didn't look, and I let out a quiet moan. I then sat straight up, realizing what noise just escaped my mouth.

Eddie seemed slightly surprised as well before catching onto how I was feeling. "Someone's horny..." Eddie said lowly in my ear, and I felt him smirk against my neck. The other's continued talking as Eddie's hands ran up and down my sides. I didn't dare make a sound as I grinded my ass against him. He sucked in a breath of air, but it was too quiet for the other boys to pay attention.

"At least I got to see a squirrel on the drive over here," Mully said proudly, making Narrator laugh. "I forget you don't have squirrels in Australia," He said to him as Josh continued to make conversation.

Eddie's hands were dangerously close to my dick, which was growing harder by the second. Luckily, no one could see my lower body since it was under the table. I shifted uncomfortably in his lap as his hands inched closer and closer to my hard dick. I bit my lip hard when his warm hands slipped into my pants, but they quickly slipped back out.

"Stop teasing me!" I whispered to Eddie, hearing him chuckle. He did the same motion, this time, brushing over my dick. I jolted, making the others turn to me. "Are you okay, Juicy?" Josh said to me as Mully laughed. "I-I'm fine!" I said a little too loudly, making Eddie freeze, "Why do y-you ask?" Narrator raised an eyebrow, "You look really uncomfortable."

"I don't think I'm feeling well," I then decided to say, hoping Eddie would take the hint, "I think I need to rest." Eddie pulled his hands away from me when I stood up. "I'll go.. take care of him," Eddie added, "We'll be back in a few minutes. Just chill here for now, okay?" The others nodded, and Eddie and I rushed to our bedroom.

Before I was even halfway through the bedroom door, Eddie smashed his lips against mine. Closing the door behind him, his hands ran underneath my shirt. "Eddie..." I moaned when he kissed my neck, "P-Please." "Please what?" Eddie said to me, flashing me a smirk. "Please fuck me!" I said as he pinned me to the wall with his body.

He placed his hands on the sides of my head, giving me a fierce stare. His teasing smirk and handsome face was too much for me too handle. He stared at me for a few moments before saying, "You look amazing like this." "I look amazing like this?" I teased watching his face closely, "Imagine how I will look when you fuck me." Eddie growled, biting my neck and leaving hickeys all over my skin. We started to undress until I was only in my boxers.

He picked me up easily, throwing me on the bed. He climbed over me, pressing his body against mine. The heat of our two bare bodies felt even hotter than the sun itself. He stuck two fingers in my mouth, making me gag unexpectedly.

"Suck," Eddie said to me, sticking his fingers farther into my mouth. As I did as I was told, his other hand started to grip my cock gently. His thumb slowly ran in a circle around the tip of my cock, making me moan. My hips jerked up into his hand, which was completely out of my control. Eddie was driving me crazy.

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and slipped my boxers off, making me completely naked. His two fingers pressed into my hole, making him moan with his mouth slightly open. "Oh shit..." Eddie moved his fingers slowly in and out of me, "You're still loose from yesterday?" I nodded, gritting my teeth when I felt the harsh stretch of another finger in me.

"You dirty bitch," Eddie smirked, leaning down to kiss me in between sentences, "You just couldn't resist me anymore huh? And I thought you would have kept your promise yet here we are..." His fingers moved faster, and I gasped when he hit my sweet spot for a second. "I'm going to punish you for being such a bad boy," Eddie pulled his fingers out of me, making me sigh, "Don't worry, you'll get Daddy's cock soon..."

He kissed my thighs, which were slightly shaking. Eddie lined himself up with my hole, placing his hands at my sides. I threw a leg over his shoulder so he could push himself in deeper. "A-Ah!" I moaned out, throwing my head back, "O-ohh fuck..." My voice was shaky and it was becoming harder to form words the faster he went.

We suddenly heard a knock at the door, and Eddie slowed down in surprise. "Eddie? Juicy?" I heard Josh ask behind the door, "Are you two doing alright? It's been quite a while already." I looked at Eddie, wondering what the hell to do. Panic rose in my chest when I saw his familiar smirk, his hand slipping around my throat.

He slowly moved in and out of me as silently as possible. I bit my lips, resisting the urge to moan out. "W-we're f-fine!" I shouted as Eddie went faster. "Are you sure?" Josh asked again, "You don't sound good."

I let out quiet pants, squeezing my eyes shut. Eddie started to kiss my neck, squeezing his hand hard around my throat. "No, we're okay!" I said again, gripping Eddie's muscular arm so tightly,  my knuckles turned white. I heard Josh's footsteps head downstairs, and I finally moaned freely.

"You're a dick, you know that?" I said to Eddie. "Yeah, but its hot watching you try to hide your moans," Eddie leaned down to my ear, making me shiver.

"I just love it when you're a shaky, sobbing mess," Eddie said in my ear, his hot breath making me gasp, "Especially when I'm the cause of it." He suddenly hit my prostate again, and I moaned louder. Knowing that he had found my sweet spot, he kept abusing it over and over again. I couldn't even form words to tell him to keep going, that I was so close.

What made it worse was when his hand started stroking my cock again. I came with a huge shout, having the most intense release that I ever had. My body shook as he thrusted harder, coming deep inside me moments later. Our sweaty bodies pulled apart, and we gasped for air.

"I'm sorry I couldn't resist anymore," I told Eddie after a few moments, looking over at him, "You're just too hot to resist." Eddie chuckled, "It's okay..."

He looked at me with a teasing gleam in his eyes, "But the boys are going to be here for another week. If you don't keep your promise of no sex with them in the house, I might have to punish you harder next time..." I smirked, climbing on top of him again.
"I better enjoy it now then," I said with a grin, kissing him passionately once again.

A/N: Is it me or is it hot in here? Damn, this was a pretty long chapter but damn was it good (To me at least). Wish me luck, I have school tmrw... But hope you enjoyed, leave a vote and comment who I should do next. Have a good day :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

304K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
216K 4.6K 50
!!UPDATED COVER ART!! ⚠️Warning⚠️ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety/panic attacks Verbal/physical abuse Ment...
463 59 9
𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 �...
10.2K 373 17
The Story take place in the NSB house Everyone mostly has planned on Halloween night expect the boys so the Leader of NSB wants to the 6 boys on lit...