๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•บ๐–—๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘๐–˜ | ๏ฟฝ...

By BonBennett_Supremacy

Bonnie casts a spell that goes wrong and sends her back in time 1,000 years with the Mikaelsons. What's in st... More

The Cast
Spell Gone Wrong
New Beginnings?
The Mikaelson Siblings
Troubled Waters Pt. 2
A New Life
Always and Forever
The Ball
Unexpected Reunion
Katerina
The Salvatores
Hard Goodbyes
The Return
Reunite
Reunited contd...
Moment of Truth
Decades Dance
Tricked
The Ritual
Ripper
Trial and Error
Gloria's Bar
Secrets
The Reckoning Pt.1
The Reckoning Pt.2
Night Out
An Open Book
Homecoming?
Abyss
Confrontation

Troubled Waters Pt.1

8.1K 277 59
By BonBennett_Supremacy

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late but I have been super busy. Please don't forget to vote and comment on my stories because they motivate me to update more and more. Thank you for taking the time to read this story and I hope I don't disappoint. This chapter isn't really edited so I'm sorry. I was rushing to get this out. Again... PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! I do not own the characters !!! They belong to Julie Plec! I hope you enjoy this chapter everyone!

🥀———-Two years later ———-🥀

Bonnie and the Mikalesons are closer than ever. Esther loves her like a daughter and even Mikael has taken a liking to her fierceness. Her and Rebekah are best friends and the others are brothers to her. Well, with the exception of one. Niklaus Mikaelson. Throughout the two years they have known each other, Niklaus has constantly tried to woo her and after one month, thirteen days, and 9 hours, it finally worked. They have been together for a year and a half and they are just perfect for each other.

Through these two years, there have also been some hardships on Bonnies behalf...

Bonnie POV (Flashback: a year ago)

"Bonnie" Ayanna says wearily

I turn and look at a sad Ayana and could tell that something was wrong. I nodded to signal that I was listening.

"As you know the spirits talk and they let it be known that the longer you stay here, the more of your memories will fade from your past life."

I froze. To be honest, I haven't really thought about my life in future Mystic Falls. Sure I miss some of the people but I love it here. I feel ashamed that I don't feel as guilty as I thought I would.

I look at her and say, "How long before all of my memories fade."

She looks down and says, " Bonnie you have to understand that the process has already started. You have been here for over a year and not all of your memories are in tact. Tell me right now who your best friend is if you don't believe me?" She raised an eyebrow waiting for me to answer.

I open my mouth to answer and was shocked when nothing came out. I even started thinking so hard that I almost formed a headache. My memories really are fading. What if I change for the worse?

As if reading my thoughts, Ayana walked toward me and grabs my hands. She says, "Bonnie, you will be fine. You have a family here that loves you and will be here every step of the way."

I smile and my eyes water. I thought to myself, this is going to be a new start for me. I'll make sure of it.

(Flashback end)

Narrator POV

Bonnie was running through the woods as fast as she could. She was breathing hard as sweat was dripping off of her forehead. As she was running, she failed to notice a log in front of her foot and she fell and rolled down the hill. Bonnie looked down at her dress and sighs,

"Ayana is going to kill me" Bonnie says. Then she smirks and says "If she ever finds out"

Bonnie has been practicing magic a lot over the past years. Her Rebekah and Kol would always practice when they were alone and there was competition. ALWAYS. Bonnie lifted her hand and placed it on her dress. She looked around to make sure no one was looking and enchanted a small spell and suddenly her dress was rid of all of the dirt and tears it had before. Standing up she hears a twig snap. She turns her head sharply as she saw something, rather someone, tackle her to the ground.

"I got you... and I saw you by the way. You know how Ayana feels about you doing magic in public " the person says.

Bonnie rolls her eyes and says, "Nik you are such a cheater. You were supposed yo count to 50. And what Ayana doesn't know won't hurt her. It's not like anyone else is around anyways" Bonnie raises an eyebrow and all Niklaus does is smile with his perfect dimples.

He holds his heart is mock offense and states, "I'll have you know I counted to 50... I just skipped a few numbers on the way up there."

They both laugh and after getting a moment to calm down they stare into each other's eyes.

Niklaus breaks the silence with a knowing smirk and says, "I could always tell Ayana."

Bonnies gasps and says, " You wouldn't"

Klaus just smirks and Bonnie just knew he had something up his sleeve.

Klaus then says, " Well... there is one way you can shut me up." Bonnie laughs and stares at his blue eyes, the color of the ocean on a hot summers day. While Niklaus looks into the most beautiful green eyes he ever laid eyes on. Niklaus leans in and captures her lips in a passionate kiss that Bonnie immediately responds to. While they were kissing, they failed to hear the many footsteps that were headed in their direction. Out of no where you here

"Can you two please stop devouring each other. It's getting quite old if I do say so myself."

The couple quickly pulled apart and looked at the people nearby. Those people just happen to be all of the Mikaleson siblings.

Bonnie blushes and looks away embarrassed while Klaus just give a smug smirk and shrugs. He then says, " I just couldn't resist myself."

The siblings makes gagging noises and were being very over dramatic.

Henrik runs up to Bonnie and says, "Come on Bons! You promised you would take me to see the full moon near the neighboring village tonight."

Bonnie gives a look of uncertainty and looks over the oldest sibling Finn. Finn says, "You know you can't break promises Bon. We all know what happened last time."

The last time she broke this promise Henrik didn't speak to her for a whole week. She promised to never break a promise again because Henrik was a little brother to her and she couldn't take if he was mad at her.

Kol's laugh breaks her out of her thoughts. " I think that was the most quiet Henrik has ever been. And I have never seen Bonsie more upset. It was pure entertainment for me."

"I'll remember to show you the same sympathy when I prank you." Kol just smirks and gives her a challenging look as if she wouldn't.

Elijah knows their prank wars all to well. He sighs and says, " Behave, children. Kol stop provoking Bonnie. Bonnie, don't encourage his behavior."

Kol and Bonnie playfully glare at each other and nonverbally call a truce.

Henrik then says, " So...can we go?!" He gives Bonnie those huge puppy eyes and she couldn't take anymore.

She lets out a very overdramatic sighs and says, "Fine"

Getting up and about to leave she was stopped by Niklaus with concern in his eyes. He looked Bonnie deep in the eyes and says, "Be careful, love"

Bonnie smirks and says, "Always" after sharing another kiss, Bonnie let Henrik pull her away and after about an hour they were on the top of a hill near the neighboring village sitting and watching the full moon. They were aware of the dangers but they were not in wolf territory. Or so they thought. Henrik and Bonnie were just laughing about the time when they pranked Finn by putting cow manure in his shoes. He was so mad that you could see steam coming out of his ears. Those were the good times. Henrik, Bonnie, and Kol were the pranksters and each prank was always better than the last.

While they were reminiscing, they heard a few howls in the distance. Bonnie looked at Henrik and says, "Maybe we should head back." While they were headed back they heard shuffling in the bushes all my with a few growls. Bonnie took stance in front of Henrik magic pulsing through her body prepared for anything.

Bonnie looked at a scared Henrik and grabs his face. She then says, "You know I would never let anything by happen to you. Stay behind me and if I get hit, I need you to run as fast as you can and don't look back."

Henrik looks at her like she's crazy and says, " You are crazy if you actually think I'm going to leave your here—

"Henrik I mean it. Promise me."

After a few seconds of them staring at each other. Henrik finally relents. Or so she thinks. Henrik loved Bonnie too much to leave her behind. Is she thought he would leave her, then she had another thing coming.

Out of no where, a werewolf leaped out of the bush trying to attack Henrik but Bonnie blocked the attack. It was a constant one after the other and Bonnie was getting more and more tired. She wouldn't stop though... not when Henrik's life was in danger. Just when she killed what she thought was the last wolf, Henrik's eyes got wide and he screams, "BON WATCH OUT!"

However it was too late. The wolf claws at Bonnies stomach and bit into her neck. Bonnie let out the most agonizing scream that Henrik ever heard. Using the last of her strength, she used her magic to twist the wolf's neck and after she did so she collapsed.
Henrik rushed to her side in a heartbeat with tears in his eyes.

"Stay with me Bon. You are going to be fine, I promise."

Henrik checked the severity of her wounds and bad was an understatement. You could see her intestines on the left side of her stomach and her neck was bleeding nonstop. Bonnie was looking at him but it was as if she wasn't there.

She reaches her hand up to wipe his tears, "It's going to be okay. Tell the family that I love them." Bonnie closes her eyes and Henrik immediately checked her pulse and it was there but faint. Henrik had to hurry and get her back home so they could fix this. Henrik picked Bonnie up bridal style and rushed to their village. After stepping foot in the village, Henrik yelled "HELP! HELP HER PLEASE!!"

People started coming out of their homes with lanterns to assess the situation. Once people saw Bonnie they immediately gasped at how bloody she was. Henrik was head to toe in Bonnie's blood and it was just a shocking sight. Henrik looked at the approaching people and said, " Someone go get my family and Ayana RIGHT NOW!" Without a second people were rushing to the Mikalelson Household. There were other members of the village who brought cloths to help keep Bonnie's blood in her body but nothing seemed to be working.

Thank you big reading this chapter! The plot thickens.... please vote and comment and give feedback. Everyone be safe and I'll see you next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.5K 49
What if before the Mikaelsons were turned, Kol had a great love, who was spelled by Esther to reincarnate every time she died? Join Brenna on her jou...
53.8K 1.2K 34
โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž.. โž the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...
398K 8.5K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
185 10 5
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก...