𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 |𝟏𝟖+

By bazookah

In which a teenage girl sets her sights on the mafia don, and innocently seduces him. . . . . . . . . . . Sh... More

Disclaimer || Aesthetics
00 || The Begining
01 || Welcome To The Hideaway
02 || The Man in The Hallway
03 || Teachers Pet
04 || Workout For You
05 || Patatino
06 || Crush Culture
07 || Damsel In Distress
08 || Monsters In My Room
09 || Mr. Grumpy
10 || Simple Stupid Man
11 || The Other Woman
12 || Dinner Party
13 || Dessert Isn't Always Sweet
14 || Down Bad
15 || A Horny Drunk
16 || Kiss It Better
17 || Art House
18 || College Party
19 || Bold
20 || Touch
21 || Promises
22 || Empty Symphonies
23 || Replaceable
24 || Tough Love
25 || Tease
26 || Game On, Bitch
27 || Boating
28 || Touch Me
29 || Intimacy And No Sex
30 || Teddy Bear
31 || Confusion
32 || Failure
33 || Banana
34 || The Untimate Temptation
35 || Victim
36 || Liar Liar
37 || His Prisioner
38 || Dangerous Woman
39 || Menstruation Madness
40 || Blue Balls
41 || Bullshit
42 || Caveman
43 || His Pleasure
44 || Sleeping Beauty
45 || The Fight For Control
46 || The Girl Who Cried Wolf
47 || Runaway
48 || Trainwreck
49 || Business Calls
50 || Chicken
51 || Invasive Questions
52 || Cruel Punishments
53 || Puttana
54 || Firsts
55 || The Worst Kind Of Jealous
56 || Head Above Heart
57 || Skeletons In The Closet
58 || Nine Hours
59 || The Ultimate Tease
60 || Cucciola
62 || Game Over, Bitch
63 || Birthday Girl
RUNAWAY
64 || Hormonal (Bonus)

61 || Mile High Club

337K 6.2K 23.8K
By bazookah

Content warning: Daddy
I tried to make it work (emphasis on TRIED)

Song: Tinashe - 2on (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

"You know this is all your fault."

My face scrunches up and I cast a glance towards the end of the plane, where the brown door stands. The brown door that was slammed shut a moment ago by a particularly angry caveman.

"And how exactly is it my fault?" I scoff, shifting my focus back to my lap where Cucci sits patently.

I smile and rub behind her ears, proud of her for doing so well. We had taken off a couple minutes ago and she was showing no signs of distress.

Marco sighs from next to me and grabs Cucci from my lap. He places her in the space next to Liam - who is currently passed out of the sofa - before he turns to give me an unimpressed eye roll.

"You upset Capo, and when we land he takes it out on all of us." He says simply.

I scoff in disbelief as I cross my arms. It's not my fault that he can't handle a little puppy. All Cucci did was nip at his dress shirt and accidentally rip it.

That was not grounds for him yelling and cursing at her in the way he did. He needed to control his temper around her. After all, she was our baby.

Not to mention the brute had the audacity to act like I was favouring the dog over him while she was 'clearly trying to bite through the artery in his neck'.

Yeah, he was a bit over dramatic.

"And why is that my problem?" I ask, raising a brow as I watch Cucci snuggle into Liam's side. She rests her head on his shoulder and I can see her eyes getting droopy, telling me she's going to fall asleep.

A small smile graces my lips at the sight. She was finally feeling better.

After finishing up at the animal shelter booth and riding the Ferris Wheel, we had brought Cucci home. She had been up crying all night and despite Alessio's wishes, I had her sleep in the bed with us.

More specifically, in between us.

"It's your problem because he's upset with you. Not the dog."

I narrow my eyes at Marco. "I wasn't the one that bit him. "

The stoic man raises a brow. "Giana, you and I both know its not just about that. He's feeling left out because you've been giving all your attention to the dog." He deadpans and although I hate to admit it, he's right.

Alessio was jealous of a puppy.

With a sigh I glance at the door to the bedroom of the jet. I will admit, I have been preoccupied with Cucci, but that's only because she's a puppy and she needs extra attention and care. That is, until we get home and we can get her the medical attention she needs.

Not to mention, having her with me has helped the jitters and anxiety I get while flying. But with another sigh, I get up, adjusting my shorts as I make a move towards the end of the plane.

I knock on the door and when I get no response, I try calling his name. "Alessio." I call softly but I get no response.

I didn't know if he was giving me the silent treatment, ignoring me or just couldn't hear me but I try again. Louder this time. "Alessio!"

Still no response. "Alessio." I hiss angrily as I turn to see some of the men eyeing me weirdly.

I send them all small smiles and turn around but instead of calling the idiots name, I resort to pounding on the door like a madwoman.

The door slowly and hesitantly slides open, just an inch, and it's only enough for Alessio to peek an eye out.

He looks surprised to see me and so I decide to push past the idea that he could have been ignoring me and instead take a calmer approach.

"Can I come in?" I ask softly.

He eyes me, his face telling me he's upset. "Is the tripawd with you?" He asks and I heave a sigh.

Although he's stopped referring to Cucci as an it or a mutt, he hasn't started calling her by her name either. Instead he's been calling her tripawd- the term for a three legged dog.

"No, she's not." I say. Alessio slides the door open another inch, the space giving him more room to check me up and down and when he sees no puppy in my hands, he steps back, opening the door so I can walk in.

I walk into the room, shutting the door behind me as I stand in place and watch him.

The rooms a complete mess, his carry on bag is thrown on the bed and he's got clothes flying out of it like he's gone through it a few times, he's got his shirt off and tossed on the floor next to the desk that's pushed up against the wall.

He paces back and forth, curses in Italian under his breath and I lean back against the door, crossing my arms as I watch the grumpy man work himself up.

Aside from the fact that he's cursing the dog out, he looks nothing short of captivating.

He's in nothing but a pair of slacks. His body is tense, making the tight ridges of muscles peek out. The gold chain around his neck compliments his tan skin perfectly and when my eyes trail down to his hands that are balled into fists. They focus on the veins peeking through the skin all the way down to his wrist where his watch lays.

"What's the problem?" I say, snapping my eyes away from trailing his body and instead looking up to his attractive face thats currently set into a scowl.

His jaw is tight and he sends me a glare, lifting an arm up to point a gold ringed finger towards the door, behind me. "That tripawd is the problem." He spits in disgust.

I raise a brow and tilt my head. "Oh really? What did she do?" I stop the knowing smile from creeping onto my face because I knew that right now, he was riled up and it wouldn't go over well with him.

Alessio was frustrated, angry and his patience was running thin. It was hot, but it also meant his dominant alpha side was begging for a chance to be let out.

"Besides the fact that she chewed through my shirt?" He growls angrily, glaring at me from the other side of the room. "Oh, I don't know, what about the fact that you've been so obsessed with her that you've completely forgotten about all your other responsibilities."

"Other responsibilities?" Both brows shoot up and it's getting harder to suppress the smile.

"Yes." He spits stubbornly. His jaw clenches and he angrily shakes his head, going back to pacing the room before me.

"Like?" I push, a smug look crossing my features. I wanted him to admit it.

He stops and plants both hands on his hips, narrowing his eyes at me. "Like your injury. You've been neglecting it and acting as if you're perfectly fine."

"Because I am perfectly fine." I shrug.

But the stubborn brute persists. "Your schoolwork."

I narrow my eyes. "I'm taking my finals at the end of the week and graduating early, thanks to Marco's help."

"Your music." He challenges, his voice raising in volume, telling me he's growing agitated. He straighten out and crosses his muscular arms.

But I don't let his dominating presence deter me.

"I wrote a new piece at the beach yesterday." I say, referring to our early afternoon yesterday before we went to the fair.

He's running out of options and instead of claiming defeat, he's building himself up. "What about spending time with the people around you? Have you completely forgotten about Marco? Liam?"

I bite down on my lower lip, stopping the laugh that's threatening to burst. "They have their own lives and none of them seem to have a problem with it."

He takes a step closer. "What about the Greta situation? I'm still waiting for you to handle it." He spits.

"Currently working on it." I say swiftly. I had already invited her over to the manor tomorrow. Granted it wasn't me- more so 'Alessio' via text. But I had that handled.

Alessio grits his teeth, his lips forming a thin line and when he takes another step closer to me, he loses his temper. "What about me?" His voice is controlled yet extremely hostile.

I narrow my eyes. "And what about you exactly?"

He stops and his face drops like he realizes what I'm doing but instead of exploding, he takes a couple of  deep breaths. I watch his chest move, the tan skin heaving. I want nothing more than to slide my hands across the skin, but when I look up to his face, I think better of it.

"I don't appreciate you taking it all so lightly. I'm serious." He states.

I purse my lips. "You're serious." I nod, repeating after him as I try to contain my laughter.

Alessio's head tilts and he takes another step closer. His eyes widen in a mix of outrage and bewilderment as his eyes flicker across my face. "Is something I'm doing amusing to you?"

And then I burst into a laughing fit, not being able to keep it together anymore as Alessio watches. "You're." I throw my head back as I hold onto my stomach. "Jealous of Cucci." I pause to catch my breath. "A puppy."

I look up at him, he's staring at me and the look on his faces  far from amused, infact he's getting angry.

He waits for me to calm down and once I do, I pout up at him. "Is the big bad mafia Don feeling threatened by a puppy?" I ask.

Alessio's jaw tenses and he takes another step closer. "This attitude of yours is really pushing my buttons." He grits.

I blink up at him, biting back my smile. "That's not very hard, considering Cucci-a puppy- has been doing just that."

He takes another step closer and this time his body is practically caging me in. He grips my chin and tilts it up, his face hovers above mine and his eyes penetrate mine. "Maybe it's time I finally do something about it, yes?"

I find myself instantly sombering up at his dark tone and dominant demeanour.

He was unpredictable when he got like this and I find myself wanting to take a step back, but I can't. He's backed me up against the door.

He takes yet another step forward, his eyes staring into mine and when he leans down, his arm reaches towards my hip to the door lock and his lips find my ear. "Perhaps I should fuck the attitude out of you." He suggests and although his tone is light, there's a dark promise hidden in his words.

It sends a chill through me and when he clicks the door lock shut, I take a deep breath and shake my head.

Although his dark promises were intriguing, I knew it wasn't the right time. His demeanour told me he was slightly unhinged and anything he wanted to do right now, was far too twisted and risky to be doing on a plane. Especially one where there were other people around, beyond this room.

"Alessio..." I trail, my voice weary. He needed to come back down to earth. But his eyes are focused on my lips and his hands are drawing small circles on the exposed skin, just below my cropped tank top.

"What happened to the... the no strenuous activity rule?" I offer, my confidence wavering. He slips his thumbs under my shirt and slides them to the skin of my back where he unhooks my bra underneath in one swift movement.

He tilts his head. "Since you've been so adamant on saying you're perfectly fine, I think it's time we throw that bull shit rule away." He murmurs, his voice lowering an octave and taking on a much huskier tone.

"Lift your arms for me, baby." He commands lightly, and I swallow thickly as I look up at him.

The dominance radiating from him is suffocating but a huge turn on. "Alessio... we can't." I whisper.

But one look into those hard eyes and I'm obeying his orders and lifting my arms.

My heart starts to race and my hands start to shake when he slowly lifts my shirt above my head, taking my bra with it.

"And why's that?" He hums. Unlike mine, his breathing is controlled and his movements are confident as he turns to throw my garments over his shoulder.

His eyes are trained on my chest, but he doesn't make a move to touch them.

He couldn't possibly want to fuck me with people behind this door. Two of which were Marco and Liam. The idea of them hearing us was completely mortifying, so much so that blood rushes to my cheeks at the thought of the pure humiliation.

Humiliation.

A pit forms itself in my stomach at the thought. This is what he wants, to punish me and he's doing it in the worst possible way.

The idea's horrifying and my face heats up. But it's like he doesn't care and it terrifies me because I know he won't listen.

But I try to reason with him anyway.  "Alessio." I say frantically, looking between his eyes. "We can't. There are other men out there, Liam, Marco. What if they hear?"

"Is that so?" His voice is nothing but a low whisper. He doesn't seem like he's even listening to me, instead he's focused on his hand as he flattens his palm against my bare stomach, before sliding his hand down into my shorts.

His thumb rests on my clit, over my panties and my body tenses when he merely does nothing but push down on the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Not to mention I'm still injured." I offer frantically needing a way to get to him. He had that far look in his eye. The one that would do anything but think rationally and I needed to bring him back into reality.

We couldn't do this here.

His eyes finally lift to look into mine and he raises a brow, his face telling me that the rational Alessio is long gone and there's nothing I can do to stop him from doing something that would absolutely humiliate me.

Something like fucking me and letting everyone out there hear me just to teach me a lesson.

His free hand moves to my neck as he lightly traces my collar bone with his thumb. "Didn't seem like you were all that injured yesterday." And then his lips tilt but it's something darker than amusement as his thumb moves to trace my bottom lip. "When you had your mouth full of my cock." He drawls.

I take a shaky breath in as I attempt to control my breathing. Alessio shakes his head as he scoffs in memory. "All for an ugly little mutt." He breathes and despite the pressure building up from his hand placements, my anger flares.

I move my hands up and push at his chest. "Stop calling her that!" I spit angrily. He doesn't budge though and I try again, this time harder. "You don't see me going around and referring to you as a hot tempered asshole!"

But yet again, he doesn't budge, instead his own anger flares and in a matter of seconds he's using his hand tracing my lips to grab both my wrists and pin them above my head.

I squirm and fight his hold even though I know it's futile.

His grip on my wrists tighten and his thumb on my clit starts applying more pressure, causing me to squirm out. "Say that again?" He hums before he moves his thumb to lightly start trailing my slit over my panties. My breathing goes erratic while I try my best to keep quiet as he touches me.

But that proves to be nearly impossible when he pushes his bare chest against my front and his thumb moves to start circling my clit, driving me insane.

A light moan escapes my lips and it turns into a louder one when I feel his fingers push into my core but through the fabric of my panties. "What is it you were trying to say?" He asks.

He then moves my panties, bunching the material up in the middle of my crotch. He then pulls the fabric up, letting it dig into my slit uncomfortably yet the way in which he moves it from side to side and up and down, has me rocking my hips.

"Ah-" My voice is weak and when he pulls harder, the material digs into my pussy creating a friction that feels so good, my legs buckle, threatening to give out.

"Not so fast, baby." Alessio grunts, pushing his body forward, using his hips to cage mine in and hold me up against the door.

My head lulls to the side and I offer a faint sigh of protest but my body pulses as I start feeling a buildup. Alessio's thumb moves out to simultaneously rub at my clit while he pulls at the fabric digging into my pussy and I moan out.

His heavy breathing hits the skin of my cheekbone and when he speaks, it's a low grunt as he continues to rub. "You have nothing to say now, yes?" He breathes and my body pulses as I feel myself close to releasing.

My eyes shut on their own accord and my hands - being restrained - form fists as my lips part but just as I'm about to move over the edge, Alessio's lips are forming a smile against my cheekbone and he stops his movements all together.

My chest is heaving against his and when my eyes snap open, I look up into his. A whimper leaves my lips at the dark glint in his eyes and when he speaks my heart sinks. He simply tsks, shaking his head. "You don't get to come." His voice is rough.

I throw my head back with a loud whine. "Alessio."  But I cut myself off with a gasp when Alessio moves my panties to the side and trails his fingers up and down my slit.

"You don't get to whine either." He grunts.

His grip holding my hands up above my head tightens and it isn't loose or gentle. It's firm but I can't complain because his fingers start spreading my lower lips apart as he dips his fingers in and out of my pussy. And despite his words, the pressure isn't enough and I find myself whining out.

His jaw clenches and he squeezes my wrists in warning twice. "You don't like to behave, yes?" He grunts, angrily.

I exhale heavily, gaining some of my senses as I weakly shake my head. "You can't do this... What if someone hears." I whimper.

He doesn't offer a response. Instead he hums, his fingers rubbing at my clit telling me he doesn't care.

He dips his head, moving his lips to ghost over mine, "So you want me to stop?" He slowly brings his index and middle finger to my clit. "Stop when you're dripping for me?" He breathes against my lips.

And then his fingers are slowly moving down and swirling themselves around my pussy, gathering some of my wetness. "Huh?" He grunts, tilting his head.

I shut my eyes and my legs squeeze on their own accord in attempt to trap his hand between them but he pries his hand out from my shorts and instead brings his fingers up to trace my nipple, coating the sensitive skin in my wetness.

"Squeeze your legs one more time and I'll finger fuck you until you're on the brink of losing it and then I'll stop." He promises, pinching my nipple, hard and I gasp out.

"And I'll do it over and over again." He drawls lowly. My eyes snap open and I look up at him while his fingers move back down to my pussy and he's gathering more of my wetness, only this time he's bringing it up to the seam of my lips.

He brings his fingers- coated in my wetness to my lips and he spreads the liquid along the seam of my lips. His eyes following his movements hypnotically.  "Until you're begging for a release,"  He murmurs moving forward to run his tongue across my bottom lip, licking it off.

I withhold a whimper as he moves onto my upper lip. And it's only when he's licked my lips clean of my wetness, that he looks into my eyes and continues his threat. "And even then, I won't give it to you becasue you don't deserve it." He spits lowly, his eyes filled with carnal desire.

I go to whine out but he cuts me off by shoving both his fingers - covered in my juices into my mouth. He tilts his head his eyes flickering down to my lips. "Now stop whining and suck it all off for me, baby." He commands.

I stare up into his eyes, my wide ones wanting to protest but I know he's in control here and so I wrap my lips around his fingers and suck as his hold on my arms above my head tightens even further.

He hums in approval, watching me and pulling his fingers out with a pop as he moves forward and gently pecks my lips while his hand moves back to dip into my pant. "Good girl." He breathes under his breath. 

And then his fingers are back in my shorts but this time, they slip into my panties and his fingers come in contact with my bare pussy.

He instantly starts to rub my clit faster and my eyes roll into the back of my head as I tip my head back.

But when I do so, Alessio's tutts' of disapproval instantly fill the space. "Occhi su di me, Dolcezza." He commands softly. (Eyes on me, sweetness.)

I force my eyes open and look up into his eyes. Alessio licks his lips, his fingers working my pussy faster as a low grunt escapes his lips. "You're gonna look at me and tell me why you deserve to come." He murmurs.

"I..." I start but then cut myself off with a moan once I feel his fingers move towards my entrance. "I really want it." Is all I can offer before a breathy gasp escapes my lips and flows into his that are ghosting above mine as he pushes two fingers into my pussy.

My lips part and my eyes want to shut in bliss, but I force them open as I look into his dark ones. They're swimming with desire, need, possession and control - none of which are accompanied by understanding.

He simply hums telling me he's not impressed as he starts to pump in and out of me. His movements slow and torturous.

My eyes widen and I blink up at him, trying to communicate that I'm getting desperate."Please." I say and I want it so badly that I'm on the brink of begging.

He increases his pace, sinking his fingers into me faster. I bite down on my lower lip to suppress my screams when he retracts his fingers and thrusts into me, in harsh, fast movements.

"Fuck." I breathe once my stomach tightens and I feel the build up once again. But just as I'm about to release, he slows his movements, now resorting to leisurely sinking his fingers in and out of me. A whimper escapes my lips, and the corners of his lips tilt.

"Why should I give you what you want when you can't even behave?" He hums, his voice throaty and deep.

Tears of frustration threaten to spill from my eyes and when I stare into his, I know he's not going to show any remorse. I'm gonna have to work for what I want.

"I'll behave." I breathe.

He tilts his head, telling me he's not convinced and he starts to increase his pace yet again. Only this time he throws his thumb into the mix as it rubs circles on my clit. "Is that so?"

His fingers slightly curl and the pads of his rough calloused fingers rub against my inner walls, driving me insane.

I couldn't take this torture anymore.

"Yes, please." I breathe out once he starts moving faster. My hips start rolling into his on their own accord and when he shifts, pushing his thigh in between my legs, I shamelessly start rolling my hips into it as I ride his fingers and this thigh.

"You're so fucking needy for me, yes?" He grunts, curling his finger once again. My body threatens to give out but he simply holds my hands above my head tighter.

I nod, my eyes shutting as my head moves forward and I bury it into his neck as he continues to pump his fingers in and out of my pussy with small little grunts.

I inhale his intoxicating scent as I feel his chest rumble against mine as he speaks next, dipping his head so his lips move to my ear. "You want my cock, yes?" He murmurs, his thumb circling my clit faster.

My lips part against the skin of his neck and all I can manage is a weak nod.

"Words, baby." He says firmly. "If you want something, speak up."

I lift my head, moving back from his neck as I look up at him. I can feel the build up and I don't want him to stop again. "Yes. I want your cock." I say, too aroused and desperate to feel ashamed for my words and how degrading this was starting to feel.

He looks down at me, his face a mix of determination and arousal but there's no traces of softness. He dips his head, moving his mouth to rest against mine. "If you're so desperate." He spits, his eyes flickering to my lips. "Then beg."

My eyes widen. Was I not already begging? What more could he want? I was already nothing but a puppet, one that he could toy with how he pleased.

I whimper, trying to pull my hands from his grasp, but he simply holds them higher above my head. "I..I don't know what you want." I cry out in frustration, my shoulders slumping once he -yet again - slows his pace, stopping me from climaxing.

His heavy breathing flows into my ears and he moves forward, shifting his hips and nudging his erection into my lower stomach, as his hand starts to once again pump me faster. His lips find my ear and he grunts. "I want to fuck you until you can't walk." He breathes and I whimper.

"You want that, baby?" He taunts, pushing his hips into mine and I nod frantically.

"Then beg." He reasons, darkly. "Show me how much you want my cock." He grunts pushing into me again while his fingers retract and thrust into my pussy. 

I gasp and my entire body starts to shake as I give in, throwing my head back and looking up into his eyes. "Please, Alessio." I moan.

He grunts and my body starts moving on its own accord as I try my hardest to grind into his fingers, and in doing so, I push into his erection between us.

With a grunt, he shifts, trapping his thigh between my legs once again and I know he's still not convinced. "Please." I beg, not knowing what to say or do as my body responds by grinding into his thigh while his fingers pump me in torturously slowly movements.

He pushes his thigh up into my pussy, grinding it into me, but that's all he does. "Come on, Principessa. You can do better than that." He grunts.

How does one even beg for something like this?

With a loud whine, I throw my head back. "Please, Daddy." The words escape my lips in a breathless whisper and I don't even realize what I said until Alessio freezes. 

His movements on my pussy stop and his grip on my wrists loosens. I whine out and roll my hips forward in an attempt to get him to continue but his hands move off me completely.

He grips onto my chin harshly and moves my face up to look into his eyes. His eyes are wide in outrage as they flicker all across my face. "What did you just say?" He breathes.

My face flushes and I blink, only now registering what came out of my mouth.

To be quite honest I didn't know where it came from. Maybe it was one too many dirty erotica novels or just plain desperation, but I couldn't tell if it was the right or wrong thing to say.

He grips onto my forearm and drags me towards the desk. "Say it again." He commands harshly as he pushes my front down onto the desk and moves behind me.

His tone is so harsh that I question if he's upset with me. But I still open my mouth and say it.

"Daddy."

My stomach tightens when he pushes down on my back, bending me over the desk and I feel him hastily yank down my shorts and panties. He removes them completely and I don't have time to even check where he throws them because the next thing I know, his hand is coming down harshly on my ass.

I shriek in surprise but he doesn't stop. Instead he lands another harsh smack on my other ass cheek.

He leans forward, his hand placed on the wood next to my head, his clothed erection digs into my ass as his lips find my ear. "Piccola sporcacciona, da dove cazzo viene?" He spits almost angrily, pushing his erection into my ass. (You dirty little girl, where the fuck did that come from?)

I hear his heavy breathing fill the room followed by the clanking of metal as I turn my head and rest my cheek against the wood of the desk. "Huh?" He booms, landing another harsh slap to my ass.

When I hear the sound of a zipper, I gather that he's undoing his pants, and my chest heaves as my nipples press against the cold wood.  "I don't know." I breathe, before I pause and gather my thoughts. 

"Alessio..." I ask wearily. "What if someone hears us?" I ask frantically.

Even though my mind is filled with desire, there's still a hint of fear of the prospect of them hearing us.

"Lucky for you, the walls are soundproof in here." He grunts and then I feel his absence behind me. He returns a moment later with a pillow in his hand and then, he's lifting my hips and placing it between my lower stomach and the hard surface of the desk.

"Cazzo." I hear him curse and when I crane my neck back. He's standing behind me, bare with his hard dick out.

He moves to stand right behind me, his hands moving to grip my ass cheeks as he rubs at the sore skin. "You're on the pill, yes?" He's asking for confirmation as he moves behind me, gripping onto my hips.

My hands move to grip onto the edges of the desk and I nod. "Yeah." I breathe as he leans forward and slowly starts to move all my hair to the side.

He hums, satisfied before moving to kick my legs apart. My ass is in the air and when I feel his tip move to skin my slit and I whimper when he speaks next. "And is my good girl going to let me fuck her raw?"

He continues to coat the tip of his cock in my wetness and a strangled sound escapes me as I nod frantically. "Yes." I plead.

He pushes his tip into me slightly before retracting, teasing my entrance as he lands another harsh smack. "Yes what, baby?"

I whimper. "Yes, Daddy."

I feel his tip nudge my entrance and he grunts, but not before landing another harsh slap to my ass.

I cry out only for it to turn into a strangled gasp once I feel him start to push into me. I instantly squeeze around his cock as he groans out and places his arms on either side of my head, leaning over me and bringing his lips to my ear.

His low grunts spill into my ear as he slowly starts to push in and my eyes shut, my face scrunching up. "I've done some dirty, filthy things," Alessio grunts and in one fast thrust he pushes his entire length forward, burying his cock into my pussy from behind.

My lips part but Alessio doesn't give me time to adjust before he's circling his hips. "But I've never let anyone call me that." He spits, angrily into my ear.

And then he retracts almost completely, before trusting into me in one fast motion.  "I never really liked it." He seethes as his cock hits a spot so deep that my toes curl.

He straightens out to his fill height behind me as his hands move to hold onto my hips. He thrusts into me and my body lulls forward but his hold on my hips tighten as he keeps me in place, so he can hit the right spot.

"But." He grunts, landing another smack to my ass. "I don't want to stop hearing it from these lips." His voice is a breathy groan as he continues his movements.

They're fast and harsh like he's trying to punish me and all I can do is moan and try not to scream out at the feeling.

His hand sensually slides up the length of my spine and he grips onto my hair, pulling me up and I arch my back as I lift off the desk.

His lips find the side of my neck and he places wet kisses along the skin. "Am I understood?" He grunts harshly. He's got one hand gripping onto my hair and the other on my hip helping him thrust into me deeper.

I nod and when he briefly stops only circling his hips, I moan out. "Yes, Daddy."  And then it's followed by another moan when his hand in my hair moves to cup one of my breasts. He resumes his movements, trusting into me, his hand on my breast rubbing and teasing the hard nipple. "That's my good fucking girl." He grunts into my ear, before pushing me back down onto the desk and griping onto my hips, he lifts them slightly as he dives into me faster.

His arms eventually move out to brace himself against the wall that the desk is pushed up against and his low groans fill the space. "Cazzo, I wish you could see what I'm seeing, baby."

"Alessio." I moan, as I start to move my ass back, pushing back into him as he thrusts forward. My stomach tightens and I start to feel the buildup once again. "I'm gonna come-" I say.

"Not yet, baby." He grunts. "I wanna see your face as you squeeze around my cock." He groans and then a whine escapes my lips when he pulls out of me completely.

In one fast motion he flips me over and I shriek as my back hits the desk, but I don't have time to fret becasue the next thing I know, he's grabbing me behind my knees and lifting me to sit up while he hooks my legs around his waist.

I instinctively wrap my arms around his neck as he looks down, to my pussy. His face is flushed and his eyes are staring at me like I'm the only thing he has eyes for and I moan out softly as he grips himself and positions himself at my entrance. He doesn't push in, he simply coats his tip in my wetness as he moves to ghost his lips over mine.

"I fucking love hearing these little sounds from your lips." He grunts, moving to place his hands on my ass. "But right now I want to hear you scream."

And before I can even question what he means, his hands on my ass are pushing me down onto his cock and he's thrusting forward with a loud groan. The movement comes as a complete shock and I scream out, moving to bury my head into his shoulder once it gets to be too much.

I bite down on his shoulder as I squeeze around the sudden intrusion. Alessio stretches me out completely and my nails dig into his back at the painfully pleasureful feeling.

He stills once he's buried inside me and a low groans escapes his lips.

"Cazzo, Giana baby." He whispers, forcing himself to still as I'm left to blink back my shock and attempt to catch my breath. His hands start kneading my ass and he moves to place a kiss on my temple.

"You can take it, yes?" He questions, his voice strained.

I take a moment to adjust as I shift to get more comfortable. "Yeah." I breathe.

"Bene." His voice is hoarse and he's still buried inside me, it's like he's forcing himself not to move but I want him to move. "Ora dimmi di cosa hai bisogno, bambina." His voice is a low murmur. (Good | Now, telll me what you need, baby girl)

"I need you to move." I gasp as he lifts me up and moves me towards the door. My back hits the door and I attempt to create some friction by moving my hips, but he places his hands on my hips, stopping me.

His lips find my ear and he grunts into it. "Manners, baby." He warns and I instantly know what he wants. He tilts my face up to his and looks into my eyes. "I wanna see your face, when you say it." He breathes.

I blink up at him, "Please, Daddy." I say and the next thing I know, Alessio's hands on my ass are holding me up against the wall as he pulls out of me almost completely before thrusting into me.

He starts driving into me, placing a hand on the wall next to my head to brace himself, while he tips his head down and watches himself as he pushes his cock in and out of my pussy.

He groans and my arms around his neck tighten. "I'm never going to get sick of this." He grunts, pushing into me harder as he moves down to take one of my nipples into his mouth.

I gasp out, moving my fingers into his hair as his lips roll my nipple around. He sucks and nips at it before soothing it with his tongue before moving to do the same with the other one.

"Having you like this." He breathes, lifting his head and bringing his lips to ghost over mine. His free hand moves out to wrap around my throat and he continues to pound into me, my back hitting the wall behind me. "Kissing you like this." His lips find mine in a deep, passionate kiss and he moves away to start pampering them along the underside of my jaw.

"Touching you like this." His hand moves into my hair as he grips onto it, while his hips continue to roll forward. "Fucking you like this." He grunts, his voice a low whisper as he continues pounding into me with no remorse.

My eyes shut as his cock continues to hit the right spot and my head tips back.

"Alessio, oh my-" I moan out as he increases his movements, his lips now at the skin just below my ear.

His thrusts are deep and every time he pushes in, a low grunt escapes his lips. 

My body starts to shake and I can feel the buildup coming. It's stronger than before and I know I won't be able to take anymore edging. "Hold on, baby." He grunts. "You don't come without my permission."

I whimper and then he's straightening out and placing both his hands on the wall behind me as he retracts and pushes into me while I cling onto him.

Each time he thrusts into me, he reaches a deeper spot and I see stars.

One of his hands slides between us and he start flicking my clit with his fingers, the sensation equal parts painful as it is arousing.

His deep grunts and groans fill the space along with the slight creaking from behind me but it's long forgotten when I start to lose it.

"Alessio." I moan, he grunts going faster. "Please- I need to come." I plead my body starting to pulse.

Alessio grunts, his husky, breathless voice in my ear. "You're gonna cum all over daddy's cock as he continues to fuck you, yes?"

"Yes." I moan out, my eyes shutting on their own accord.

I hear him hum into my ear, his pace increasing. "Good, now, come for me, Principessa." He grunts harshly and I do just that.

I explode, coming all over his cock that's still pushing in and out of me and all Alessio does is groan out once I squeeze around him. "Cazzo, that feels amazing."

His movements turn sloppy and his breathing turns erratic. I look up at his face and his skin is glistening in a layer of sweat as he bites down on his lower lip in concentration, chasing his high.

My chest heaves and my eyes threaten to shut in bliss but then I start squirming around the new feeling of his cock pounding in and out of my over sensitive pussy.

The feeling gets almost too much and I gasp out as I feel yet another mini orgasm rip through my body.

My pussy squeezes him impossibly tighter and I know he feels it because with a loud moan, his body stills and he jerks forward burying his head into the side of my neck as he spills inside me.

We're both panting and clinging onto each other, his head that's buried inside my neck, continues to whisper my name as we both come down from our highs.

The room is silent, save for our harsh breaths and Alessio's the first to break the silence with his hoarse voice.

"We're never using a condom again." He breathes into my neck, placing a wet kiss against the dampening skin.

"What if I get pregnant?"

He lifts his head, his lips finding mine in a chaste kiss, before he rests his forehead against mine.

"Like I said, we're never using a condom again."

𓆩❤︎𓆪

Also this isnt a pregnancy story and Giana's definitely too young to be having kids.

I really tried to make the daddy thing work but I couldn't stop cringing. Idk if I executed it properly and Im honestly sorry if I didn't.

-

Next chapter we get back into the actual story and not just straight smut.

Also tell me some stuff that y'all wanna see (not smut related) that you want to be wrapped up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...