venus.

By minitrippie

venus /vee-nuhs/ ; the planet of partnership, love, and beauty. More

epigraph + playlist.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
please read!
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two
twenty three.
twenty five.
twenty six.
take me where your heart is.

twenty four.

4K 270 167
By minitrippie

i am fully aware that marijuana is still illegal in florida, but for this book it won't be 🧎🏽‍♀️
excuse any errors!
also, leave comments please, i love reading them :)

;

"you look so pretty." sam mumbled, cupping my cheeks.

"thank you baby, but you gotta keep walking, people behind us." i smiled, gesturing to the small groups of people behind us on the sidewalk.

we finished eating at the taco place and went straight to the abc store. sam and i were the only ones with fake id's so we went in and got the liquor. we had a bottle of tequila, hennessy, and some casamigos, which were all in the car. we weren't planning to drink it all tonight, but sam and camille had definitely had more than a couple shots. asia was the designated driver, so she hadn't drunk anything at all.

we decided to walk to the mall like we said we would, it was around the corner from where we parked. the sun was beginning to go down so it looked really nice out here. all of the street lights were coming on and people were out looking for things to get into.

in the liquor store, we ran into a man who knew a weed dispensary nearby, so we stopped there and grabbed whatever we needed. even though i hadn't gotten a chance to smoke, camille made me take one shot of casamigos in the car. i definitely wasn't tipsy, but she and sam were a different story.

sam looked behind me, "oh, you right, sorry." she moved behind me and we picked up our pace. camille and asia were right beside us, me holding on the the formers hand to keep her from wandering.

"it's ok, but when we get in you gotta contain yourself. you too camille." i added on, glancing at her. she only laughed at me and continued looking around, doe-eyed.

"i got her leilani, she not too fucked up yet." asia said, grabbing onto camille's other hand.

we finally got to the entrance of the mall and went in. i didn't plan to do much shopping but wherever sam wanted to go i was fine with it.

"bubba, you wanna go anywhere specific?" i asked, glancing around at the stores near the entrance. sam lifted her head off of my shoulder, doing the same.

"can we go to the nike store real quick?"

"yeah come on, y'all comin'?" i asked the other two and camille nodded for the both of them.

we went in and i swear i've never seen so many mannequins in my life. it was literally one on every corner. sam dragged me to the back where the shoes were, and i stood watching her mumble incoherently to herself about the shoes, sometimes chuckling out of nowhere.

a pair of shoes caught my eye though, and i went over to them. i picked one up and analyzed it, checking the price.

$160, that's not too bad.

i turned around to get sam's attention, but was met with a tall, light skinned man standing in my personal bubble. he had on a nike shirt and name tag. i backed up a little bit and glanced up at him, but before i could open my mouth he started running his.

"wassup lil mama." i cringed at the name. "i saw you over here by yourself, you need some help with anything?"

"no thank you i'm good." i replied, beginning to turn around.

he grabbed my wrist and turned me back around. i instantly got uncomfortable, moving his hand off of me.

"well if you don't need help with that, i can help you with something else." he smirked, moving closer to me.

i was about to ask him to please back up, before i heard that familiar voice come from behind me, instantly making me less tense.

"she said she's fine." sam wrapped an arm around my waist, letting me lean up against her. i watched his expression changed from shocked to annoyed.

"you with her?" he mugged sam, making me mug him in return.

"she is, now gon' on." sam replied, shooing him away. said man rolled his eyes, mumbling something i couldn't hear, but sam must've caught word of it.

"fuck you say to me?" she asked, moving me behind her.

"i said you a fuckin' dyke!" he didn't necessarily yell at her, but he wasn't trying to be quiet either.

i saw something violent flash in her eyes and i was scared that this would escalate. i grabbed the back of sam's shirt, gently pulling her away from him.

"sam can we just leave, please." i succeeded in pulling her back.

"yeah listen to your girl—" sam got loose from me and yanked him by his shirt collar, cutting his entire sentence off. he looked stunned, like he might pee his pants.

"when a woman tells you to leave them alone, leave them the fuck alone. whether they're with someone or not, 'no' should be enough for you to walk away. stop harassing people and maybe you'll find some pussy to play with." sam stated, letting him go so he fell into the wall behind him.

i was honestly stunned at her reaction. i've never seen her be so confrontational, maybe it was the liquor?

before i could answer that question in my head, sam grabbed my wrist aggressively and started walking towards the exit.

"bubs slow down, we just got here..." i trailed off, because she wasn't listening to me.

asia and camille were nearby the front so they saw us leave and followed.

"you alright sam? why'd y'all leave?" camille asked, more confused than usual. asia glanced back and forth from me to sam with a questionable look.

"it don't matter, we finna go anyway." sam answered dismissively. i mugged the back of her head and turned to asia.

"give us a minute, she's being mean." i frowned, nudging sam away from them. we stood out of the way from the main walking area.

sam turned to me, "what leilani?"

"leilani? why you talking to me like that? and why you talking to them like that?" i asked, letting go of her hand. sam's face immediately softened and she looked down.

"sorry," she mumbled, "i'm just upset, i'm not trying to be mean to y'all."

"i understand that, but stop being mean to us, we didn't do anything to you." i pointed my finger in her chest, playfully, but seriously meaning my words.

sam smiled sadly and nodded, "yes, i know. i'm sorry love." she pulled me into a hug and i accepted.

"you still wanna go back to the hotel?" i asked hesitantly.

"yeah, that honestly did piss me off, and i know you still wanna smoke." i nodded, letting sam know i was fine with it.

after i explained to asia and camille what happened, they agreed on going back, so we packed into the car and left.

;

i was sitting on the bed, smoking the blunt sam had rolled me, as an apology for being mean. i inhaled the smoke, allowing the substance to douse my lungs. sam sat in the chair across from the bed, watching me. i would ask why, but i already knew at this point that sam just likes to look at me.

i got up from the bed and handed her the blunt so i could get comfortable. i slid off my jeans and changed into some pajama shorts, leaving my shirt on. i planned to take a shower in a bit so i wasn't worried about it.

sam had already taken her outfit off and was in her underclothes, a white beater and some sweatpants. i could see her nipples through the shirt, due to her lack of a bra, but i didn't mind.

i turned to get the blunt back but sam moved it from my reach.

"c'mere." she requested, gesturing to her lap. i did as she asked, making myself comfortable.

i watched while sam took a pull from the blunt and grabbed my chin.

"open your mouth," she mumbled. i did, and she pulled me closer so that our lips were touching, and blew the smoke in my mouth.

sam held eye contact with me, and even though i wanted to look away out of intimidation, i couldn't. instead i inhaled it then blew it from my nose, trying to focus on anything other than my growing sexual impulse.

that was obviously a failed task, because eventually sam and i's lips found a way at to each other's. sam sat the blunt somewhere and took hold of my hip, teasingly trailing her fingers underneath my shirt.

our kiss was gentle, but with the same amount of eagerness. my short acrylics grazed her jawline and she moaned into my mouth. i thought then and there i would release from absolutely no stimulation, anything was enough at this point.

the kiss went on but i was getting impatient. i began rocking my hips lightly, trying to feel something.

"wait— fuck, wait lani..." sam stopped me and made me look directly at her.

"you wanna do this, right now?" she asked softly.

"yes. can we, please?" i whispered, slightly embarrassed at my eagerness.

"alright..." sam grabbed my chin, "but if you don't like anything or you change your mind, tell me, ok? i won't be mad."

i nodded at her, "ok."

sam smirked and lifted my chin, attacking my neck with slow, wet kisses. she stopped at my collar bone, sucking lightly and surely leaving a mark. i whimpered lowly, not used to this, but i liked it.

her hands hands trailed underneath my shirt, massaging my boobs. sam looked up at me, her eyes flooded with admiration. and even though i was on top of her, i couldn't help but feel undermined.

"take this off for me?"

;

smut is coming next chapter, before y'all start screaming at me😟
i would've went ahead and written it but i haven't in so long, so i wanna take my time😭

i was kind of hesitant to post because i don't know if it's good or not, but i hope y'all enjoyed.

don't forget to vote and comment my lovelies :)

i love y'all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 319 9
A short story. Language and sexual content.
71.3K 3.2K 24
"You're not okay, are you?" "No"
742K 20.8K 40
Twins thats all u need to know